A Lifetime of Love

They took me to bed that night as soon as I got home from work and explained what was to take place for the next twenty-four hours. They had obviously planned it because they were in a giggly mood as one told me they were going to gang bang me while the other confirmed their desire with a yes it was going to be a team fuck. I hadn't realized how fast an erection can occur until the moment when my two lovelies confirmed they were going to satiate my wildest dreams. They stripped me, then themselves, and promptly began my welcomed molestation. They knelt on either side of me and with further giggles licked up my shaft one tongue on each side. I soon realized although it was doing things for me it was simply providing them with a source of amusement.

I turned them so their beautiful bottoms were facing me and watched their pussies exude their flavorful nectars as they continued to lick my sex. Not one but two beautiful pussies placed below four rounded globes of buttock, fleshy in their sexuality designed by nature to attract. Their moistness demanded my attention and I placed two fingers in each of them which brought the giggles to a halt as their bums began to gyrate their pussies around my fingers, jiggling those voluptuous fleshy globes as my cock began to ache from the sight of all of the femininity flaunted before me. Two magnificent hairy hot sodden cunts churned on my fingers drenching them with their womanly syrups. I noticed some of the excessive juices were beginning to run down their inner thighs so with hand I kneaded the flesh of pussy, thigh, and bum with their juices until they were shinny with moisture. Then one at a time I tasted my fingers before returning them the softness which enveloped them again into a quagmire of slippery warmth. My thumbs occasionally brushed their clits and the silence was broken by the moans that matched the touches. Although it was a simple thing to lay there watching as my fingers stroked in and out of their pussies, because it was the two of them it was extremely arousing.

The women also seemed to sense my mood for suddenly my wife reared up abandoning my thrusting fingers and straddled my face watching my sister who had my cock to herself. My sister immediately engulfed my engorged sex deeply into her warm wet mouth sending delicious signals to my brain. Meanwhile, over my head a gorgeous black-haired pussy awaited my attention. Rivulets of excessive juices ran down the succulent white inner thighs holding the fountain producing the nectar I craved. My hands, one leaving my sister, griped my wife's hips and brought her beauty slowly towards my waiting mouth giving me time to tongue her inner whiteness, removing the honey as I progressed upwards towards the source of my cravings.

My sister for a moment left my shaft cooling, her saliva evaporating as she repositioned herself on the bed. Then the furnace of her desires descended downwards slowly reheating and then bringing a new more penetrating heat to my loins. The sheath of her own lust enveloping me as my wife's pussy began to stroke my tongue splashing it with the wetness of love. Words escape me as hormones rushed through my body brought about by the actions of my loves. Their thrusting, heaving, churning bodies demanded their sexual release. Driven by their movement, I wildly thrust upward deep into the heat my cock instinctively sought. My tongue ravished the luscious lips that kissed chin and nose as well as tongue. Suddenly, I knew their time was close. My tongue went to my wife's clit to worry it with lascivious intent while I made sure my shaft was scraping against my sister pearl. You know how they tell you a fantasy is often better than the reality, bull tweed, I'm sorry it has been a life long policy not to be profane, but bull tweed! Nectar flowed into my mouth; juices flowed over my testicles down onto the bed and I came with a burning spew as their bodies shuddered over top of me lathering me in the sticky juices I loved.

The juices of love mingled in my sister's pussy as my wife dismounted allowing my sister to bring her flavors to my mouth already containing a bounteous amount of my wife's loving juices. As the three juices commingled, I was brought to bliss totally enraptured by what had transpired. My sister's sex continued to exude our bounty into my mouth as once again I felt my flaccid cock engulfed in warmth. My wife was suckling gently patiently waiting my reawaking to new sexual demands. Apparently, it was not only going to be a team gang bang, but a twenty four hour orgy of sexual bliss. You know enough to understand the height of the love which flowed between the three of us. I will not tell of the rest of that night for I fear it may leave you feeling inadequately fulfilled in life.

They were with me all their lives, always loving, always sharing. As the years passed and I could no longer please them both each night, one would watch and masturbate while the other loved me. They always seemed to over look my inadequacies. Then one was gone and the other as though incomplete soon followed leaving me in my present unhappy state.

You will notice I never mentioned any names, so it will be difficult to discover our identity. However, I fear with the modern computer and the hints as to the mountain and cabin, someone may discover our identities through old property records. Please, if you're that smart, be smart enough to keep our identities private and protect my loves from public ridicule. After all, through me they shared with you that which was beautiful.

* * * * *

I stumbled across this old manuscript in a friend's attic one day and asked him if I could keep it. After perusing it several times I sent it to my editor who with her usual magic made it presentable. I have been torn as to whether the old gentleman wanted it published or not and would appreciate, through votes and comments, your support in my decision to make it public.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds