A Liquid Diet Ch. 01

Talking to several of the men, the answer was simple: They were getting bored. As the novelty of the situation wore off it was getting harder and harder for them to have as many orgasms per day. As I said, many of them liked stimulation: Pictures of their missing wives, or of Beata. But the novelty of these wore off too. I needed to find a substitute in order to boost sperm production.

It was Tomasz, our doctor, who had the key idea. (Tomasz by the way was one of our better producers at three loads per day, but now even he was flagging.)

Tomasz said, "We humans respond very strongly to pheromones, and to the smell of women in general. Especially here with all of our wives gone. Perhaps you can make some of your daughters' worn clothing available to the men, to smell while they masturbate."

It was an odd idea, but I had to admit it might work. So far I had been against the idea of developing any sexual connection between my daughters and the other men. During feeding hours I kept them in the bedroom, away from the masturbating men. But still, I was desperate for my daughters' sake, and willing to try anything.

When I explained it to my daughters, they thought it was funny, the idea of men sniffing their dirty clothes. Kasia had a little knowing smile on though. As the older one at 19 years, she was starting to know about sex. She was the one who, when I was in the bedroom during the masturbation sessions, and it was Paulina's turn to drink, Kasia would ask me about how the men were masturbating outside. How were they sitting, what did their penises look like, and so on. I would indulge her with descriptions, not thinking it could do any harm. In the end, on the topic of sharing their dirty clothes Kasia said, "Well it's the least we can do, with them sharing all their yummy semen with us!" And that was that.

So I started having the girls change their clothing about three times per day, shirt and panties. I set it up so that each of the six masturbation stations had a set of one girl's used clothing, sealed in a plastic bag to maintain freshness. Three of the stations were "Kasia" stations, and the others "Paulina". Most of the men developed a preference for one or the other girl's scent. Interestingly, most of the older men preferred the scent of 18 year old Paulina, while the younger men tended to prefer my 19 year old Kasia.

A man would typically begin his masturbation session by removing his pants and underwear, and often his shirt as well. He would sit on the toweled chair, reclining back. With his knees spread wide he would begin stroking, often with one hand fondling his testicles. I would encourage the men to take their time, having noticed it generally produced larger loads. Then the man would bring the clothing-filled bag up to his face, open it while placing it over his nose and face, and inhale deeply. It was incredible to see the effect the girls' musky smell had on the men. Their erections would get harder, their breathing more labored, and their stroking more deliberate. It was like witnessing a drug taking effect. Immediately the girls' semen intake each went back up to over 160 ejaculates per day. Tomasz's idea was working.

I will confess that I tried sniffing as well, to see if it would work on me. It did. Unbeknownst to any of the others, I kept my own set of both girls' used underwear in a plastic bag, hidden in the bathroom. It started as an experiment, then became a way to stimulate my whole masturbation experience. I would choose a girl -- I liked both their smells equally -- and would hold her used panties up against my face with one hand, while masturbating with the other. Eventually I learned the experience was most intense if my nose was directly against the inside crotch of the panties. Writing it now, it makes me so ashamed how much I craved the sexual scent of my young daughters. Knowing who was going to drink Gabriel's semen next, I began making a point of breathing in that girl's panties as I masturbated for her.

Unfortunately I made the mistake of telling the girls that Gabriel did this, inhale from the clothing of whichever girl was going to drink his seed next. They were enthralled by this idea; I think it never occurred to them that they might have different smells, or that men would prefer them differently. Anyway, as you might expect it opened a barrage of questions from both girls:

"Which one of us does Gabriel think smells better?" (he loves the way you both smell, honey)

"Why do men like to smell us when they masturbate?" (it excites them Paulina)

"Which men prefer my smell daddy?" (well Kasia, a lot of them do, about half. the others prefer your little sister's smell)

About a week later, they came to me with a proposal that, in hindsight, I should have seen coming.

Kasia said, "Daddy, you know how we were talking the other day about how the men use our dirty clothes to masturbate, and some prefer me and some Paulina?"

"Yes honey, why do you ask?"

"Well Daddy, Paulina and I have been talking about it. We've decided that rather than trade off who gets to drink when you come into the room, that we'd rather have it go to whichever one of us that man was smelling. So if a man was smelling my panties, I'd like to be the one to drink his semen. Just like we do with Gabriel! You said about half the men prefer my smell, so we should still get about the same amount of food right?"

The logic was unassailable, and the request was reasonable. Paulina was vigorously nodding, clearly in agreement. So from that point forward, I started delivering semen for the girls to drink based on which girl that man had been sniffing. I told the men about the new policy too, thinking it might get them excited and boost production. I was right -- for a time each of the girls was getting fed 175 ejaculations per day, a new record. Their health had never been better.

Since the worn clothing was having such a strong effect, we decided to experiment a little with different recipes. How long should the girls wear the clothes? How often should they take showers? I also showed them a little rubbing exercise, to press the panty crotch against their vagina in little rubbing motions, thinking that more of their scent might get transferred. I told them that Gabriel would be the judge of what worked best, which made them very enthusiastic to try out the scientific method. It turned out that time since last shower and the rubbing procedure had the largest effects. So I instructed them to shower only every third day, and to perform the rubbing procedure for at least five minutes in each new pair of panties.

-----------------

By this time we were about twelve months into the occupation. As strange as it sounds, the girls were thriving. The doctor was right after all: In large enough quantities, semen appears to constitute a healthy diet. The girls' skin had a radiant glow; in fact they seemed healthier than I'd ever seen them, even before the occupation. In this case, "large quantities" means eating 160 or more loads of semen per girl per day. Instead of finding it disgusting, they seemed to relish every mouthful. Especially the mouthful they got each day from "Gabriel", who unknown to them was actually me their father.

Ever since we started the panty-smelling program -- and especially since I started telling the girls which men were smelling whose panties, and feeding those mens' semen to the correct girl -- an attachment began to form between the girls and the men, albeit separated by a wall. As I said, the girls each had favorites among the men in terms of semen taste. Paulina preferred some, Kasia preferred others. Interestingly, in almost all cases the girls' and the mens' preferences lined up. For the men who preferred the smell of Paulina's 18 year old vagina -- as I said mostly the older men -- she (more so than Kasia) preferred the taste of their semen. And vice versa with Kasia. So we had a kind of bond forming between Paulina and a group of mostly older men, and between Kasia and a group of men mostly in their teens and twenties.

I, "Gabriel", was 42 years old and both of my girls loved my semen the best. I think it frustrated them that Gabriel loved their smells equally, and refused to take sides. They would do these sisterly competitions with each other, to see who could win him over. Paulina would wear a pair of panties for an extra-long time, and perform the rubbing exercise really well. She knew Gabriel liked it when her panties smelled very strongly. Then she would give the panties to me and laugh, saying, "Please Daddy give these to Gabriel right away! These will definitely make him choose me!" And Kasia would do the same. Of course "Gabriel" could never choose between the girls; how can a father choose between his own daughters?

Of course the bond between the girls and the men ran the other way, too. Each man knew his semen was being delivered into the mouth of his favorite girl, while the smell of her pussy was still fresh in his senses. In hindsight, with this level of bonding it was all but inevitable that the situation would progress further.

Of all people, it was little Paulina who suggested the next step:

"Daddy, you know how we keep telling you to bring the semen to us quickly, because we like it warm?"

"Yes sweetheart. What about it?"

"Well the other problem we have is that a lot of the semen gets stuck to the side of the cup when we drink. Even when we use our fingers to scoop it out, there's still a lot of wasted semen there."

"Ah yes dear, well I don't think there's much we can do about that, is there? I mean semen, as nutritious as it is, is pretty sticky stuff."

"Well Daddy, me and Kasia were talking and we have an idea. What if the men ejaculated right into our mouths, instead of the cup? That way there'd be no spill, no waste, and it would be nice and warm. We can just wait outside by the masturbation stations, and when it's time for one of my men to ejaculate, I can put my mouth over the head of his penis so he pumps it straight into my mouth. What do you think?"

Well I nearly lost it at that suggestion! There was an internal logic to it all right. My girls are smart and they thought it through. But although I'm ashamed to say it, truthfully there was a part of me, call him Gabriel, who wanted desperately to see his girls feeding directly from their men. I knew Gabriel could never do that -- I was determined to never let my girls know I was Gabriel and had been feeding them their father's semen, the same semen that gave birth to them.

So that was the story of how, twelve months into the occupation, we came to rearrange all of the masturbation stations and arrive at a new feeding setup for the girls. Because the girls were no longer separated from the men by the wall, we decided to rearrange things and move four of the masturbation stations into the bedroom: That would be Kasia's feeding area. In the main living room, we set up another couple of stations (for a total of four), and then moved one of the two beds there, out of the bedroom where Kasia wouldn't be needing it. This would be Paulina's feeding area.

You might be wondering why we used the beds. We tried it without, but after many hours on their hands and knees moving between the stations as Paulina had suggested, the girls found it tiring and hard on their knees. You have to remember, to get their 160 loads the girls were each feeding for six to eight hours per day. Comfort was important. Anyway, the method we adopted was for each girl to lay flat on her bed. The men would watch her and stroke themselves. The girls learned to put on little shows, to get the men aroused. When it was time to ejaculate, the man would rise, come to the bed, and feed his penis into her waiting mouth. The girls quickly came to adore the feeling of the warm semen-food pumping directly into their mouths. I would see their eyes roll back in their heads in blissful contentment, with their throats rushing to gulp the semen down into their bellies.

I mentioned the sisterly competition between the girls. There was an open doorway between Kasia's bedroom station, and Paulina's in the main room. The men were free to roam between the rooms, and see what each girl was doing. Now the girls were quick to discover that if they did certain things, they could entice men from the other room, and in so doing get more to eat.

Paulina was the first to discover she could get a lot of male interest if she just took off her clothes. At 18 and a late bloomer, Paulina had little in the way of breasts. Still, the men were so starved to see a real, live naked woman that Paulina was able to attract a lot of men away from her older sister. She relished in this attention, quite literally drinking it up.

And so an arms race of sorts developed between the two sisters. Kasia of course responded by taking off her clothes as well. Many of the men preferred to see her more womanly shape, although many of the men preferred Paulina's more childlike body. One of the men who stuck with Paulina throughout was the doctor, Tomasz. He had a deep fondness for the girl, and I don't believe he strayed to Kasia's room even a single time to deposit into her mouth.

-----------------

-----------------

Something I wish to stress because it is important: At all times I went to great lengths to ensure this feeding process was not a sexual event for the girls. I made it clear to the men that at no time were they allowed to touch the girls' vaginas in any way, as this would be improper. Nor were they allowed to kiss the girls, or stroke their skin in a way that might be sexually arousing.

Of course the men found the girls' mouths on their penises to be very arousing, as well as the methods we'd developed to use their body odors to boost production. But at no time was the sexual gratification to go the other way, from the men to the girls. I wanted the girls to retain their innocence in spite of this unusual feeding arrangement.

-----------------

The next innovation in the arms race was Kasia's. She began inviting the men, who were at this point still smelling her panties, to join her one at a time on the bed and smell her naked pussy directly. This chance for a new level of intimacy with the girl was intoxicating to the men. They would lie on their sides on the bed in a kind of 69 position, the girl with her thighs around the man's head, and he with his nose near the crevice of her pussy. He would stroke his cock next to her face. By this point the men were so conditioned to respond to Kasia's pussy smell that they would ejaculate very hard usually within half a minute. Kasia would hurry to get her mouth over the penis in time. She ate really well for a few days!

Then it was once again Tomasz's turn to have an idea. As our resident doctor Tomasz was naturally concerned for the girls' health, and in particular optimizing the efficiency of their feeding. Specifically he recommended to me that we train the girls in the art of fellatio, starting with Paulina.

The Doctor pulled me aside and explained, "The men will find the fellatio arousing, which will increase her food supply. Also it will entirely solve the problem of inefficiency and possible waste in the transfer of semen to her stomach. This latter point will be especially true if Paulina can learn to accept a penis deeply into her mouth at the time of ejaculation. I happen to know some specialized techniques in this regard, if you'll permit me to train her."

"Are you certain this is best, doctor? It seems too sexual," I said.

Tomasz replied, "It is my professional opinion that, under these difficult circumstances, this is the best course of action for your daughters' long-term health."

I will say that I was hesitant at this proposal. I did see the logic in it purely from a health standpoint, and I valued Tomasz's opinion as our family doctor. But wasn't fellatio really just a form of sex?

The Doctor smiled and reassured me, "Well, of course the men will find it sexually arousing, which is after all the intent. But very few women find it sexually arousing to perform fellatio, if the man is not stimulating her in return. If we remind the men of the limits in place -- no kissing, no vaginal touching, and so on -- I believe the girls will think of this as just another way to eat, and nothing more."

Thus reassured, I gave Tomasz the go-ahead to start training Paulina. Together we presented the Doctor's proposal to her and described the concept. Of course Paulina was enthusiastic at the prospect of getting more to eat, but she was also confused ("why wouldn't the man just use his hand instead of my mouth?"). The doctor and I both reassured Paulina that the men would prefer this much more, which seemed to make her happy.

And so the doctor started Paulina on a course of training exercises, focused on getting her used to the feeling of a penis pushing more deeply into her mouth. He instructed her in what he called the "throat position": Her laying face-up, with her head slightly over the edge of the bed, tilted back. Tomasz explained to her that this position straightens out her throat, so that if she could learn to control her gag reflex, a man could enter her mouth as deeply as he desired. This would be a very efficient feeding position indeed!

Now Tomasz himself was probably a poor trial subject for Paulina during her initial training. At 60 years old he was a kindly-looking older man: Of average height and about thirty pounds overweight, with a balding hairline and glasses. Paulina never told anyone, but Tomasz reminded her of her grandfather on her mother's side, who had tragically died about three years earlier at the age of 68. Anyway, Tomasz looked like your average kindly grandfather in every way except one: His penis was among the largest in the building, and unlike many older men he had no trouble at all getting hard. Fully erect he was perhaps 22 centimeters long. But for little Paulina it was his thick girth that was the greater challenge. She had to open her jaw almost as far as it could go, just to get the full head of his penis into her mouth.

Little Paulina lay in the throat position, with the Doctor standing next to the bed facing her, his erect penis near the entrance to her mouth. Tomasz saw her tiny body laid out before him on the bed, the sight of her clearly driving him wild with desire. Then with both girl and man in the proper positions, he bent over at the waist, keeping his penis in position but bringing his head right next to Paulina's nearly hairless little vagina. He could smell her this way, which made his penis tense even more. In one last little adjustment, he coaxed the girl to lift her knees up, bending at the waist, and spread her legs -- as if she were to be fucked in the missionary position. Tomasz used his upper arms to pin her legs back so she could relax. His upper body was now essentially laying on top of her, his head positioned perfectly over her wide-open crotch area. From this position he could breathe her smell in deeply, from her vagina back to her exposed anus.

Watching all of this from across the room, I was amazed at the man's self-control. Tomasz was clearly mad with desire, yet he was careful to not initiate sexual contact with the girl (licking her vagina or anus), or thrust his big cock into her mouth, for which he was perfectly positioned. Then he spoke:

"Ok Paulina this is the feeding position I had in mind. Do you see how well-positioned my penis is to enter your mouth? And also my face is perfectly positioned down here to smell you directly."

His voice broke at that last part. I was amazed the doctor was able to hold it together and maintain his professionalism. Much later, after the war, the doctor confided in me that his wife loved this position, and was the one who taught him about deep-throating. I found it hard to believe, having known the 57 year old woman for so many years. Apparently her favorite type of intercourse was into the throat, and one of the reasons they never had children of their own was that the doctor almost had to beg her for vaginal sex.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds