A Liquid Diet Ch. 01

"That's great, I'm so proud of you!" I was so relieved because I knew she would get plenty to eat now.

-----------------

With Kasia fully trained to receive anal sex, I spread the word among the men. However I reminded them to never initiate sexual contact with her: The men were to avoid any contact with her vagina, as well as kissing, fondling, or other contact that might be arousing to her. I also reminded the men that all ejaculation was to go into her mouth, with no spills. This was strictly about supplying her nutritional needs.

I knew though that sometimes mistakes can happen. A man might be thrusting his penis into her bottom, and pull out too far on the outward thrust and accidentally switch holes. All it would take is one mistake for a man to plunge into the wrong hole and take my daughter's virginity. I wanted to avoid this at all costs.

And so to prevent mistakes I fashioned some modified panties for Kasia, her "half-panties". They had a strong waistband, and were basically thin cotton panties in the front. The back however I cut out to leave her bottom exposed. Thick straps went from the edge of the cotton panty fabric between her vagina and anus, and led up the outside of each cheek to the thick waistband. The design was similar to a jock strap that male athletes wear, although more feminine. The white cotton material tightly covering her vagina was thin but it would be enough to stop any accidents. I told Kasia she was to wear her half-panties at all times, while men were fucking her bottom.

To keep Kasia warm I had her wear clothes over the rest of her body. For her top she wore a long sleeve sweater, tight and thin but very soft. For her legs she wore some long sock-like leggings that covered from her feet all the way up to the tops of her thighs. Lastly she wore a loose black skirt that covered her down to mid-thigh. Walking around like this Kasia was very modestly dressed and comfortable. But when a man wanted to fuck her bottom, it was easy for him to bend her over and flip her skirt onto her lower back, uncovering her half-panties and naked behind. Kasia could comfortably go about her day but be immediately available to any of the men.

The men, of course, responded with enthusiasm to her new talent. On her first day I allowed only ten men, her most loyal feeders, to fuck her in the ass. I knew she needed the nutrition badly, but I wanted to ease her into her new routine gradually. I was so proud of Kasia on that first day! She took every penis in her bottom without flinching at all. I had to remind the men a few times to use their spit liberally as lube. I didn't want Kasia's butthole to get raw and sore.

One of the things Kasia got used to on that first day was how to quickly transition a penis from her bottom to her mouth, when the men were about to ejaculate. She experimented with turning her body around quickly, which worked if she was quick enough. Eventually she and the men decided it was easier if she stayed in place and the men moved into position to pump their semen into her mouth.

The taste was also something Kasia had to adjust to, on that first day. As I said the girls' all-semen diet had radically altered the appearance of their feces. What there was of it had the appearance of yellowish dry curds of cottage cheese. It smelled muskier than normal poop, strong but somehow less offensive.

At first Kasia was finicky about cleaning the mens' penises before they could ejaculate in her mouth. Their shafts would come out of her bottom with a yellowish residue, and flecks of the dry cottage cheese especially around the glans. She would wipe it clean with a warm wet cloth. After a while and a few premature ejaculations, Kasia realized it would be impractical to be so finicky. So tentatively she tried tasting a dirty penis. I could tell it was not a pleasant taste, but being a trooper she tolerated it. Within a few days she was ignoring the fecal matter entirely. During the process of ejaculation and swallowing she would end up ingesting most of the feces. Soon Kasia's lips were stained a faint yellowish color from all this anus to mouth contact. For the men it was a sexy reminder of fucking her.

Over the next several days I gradually increased the number of men who could fuck Kasia each day. I had to give them constant reminders to use plenty of spit as lube. After a week or so Kasia was doing well, so I opened up her ass to all of the men. Anyone was free to fuck her at any time, if they used plenty of lube and followed our strict precautions to avoid sexual contact.

On that first open day Kasia was fucked in the bottom 127 times. I don't know what the world record is, but that had to be close! For that entire day she stayed in one position, knees on the floor and torso and head laying on the ottoman by our couch. She had a big fluffy pillow that she would hug, and bury her face into. The men used an assembly line feeding technique: One would mount Kasia and start thrusting his penis into her bottom. Another man, who had just been in her bottom, would come around to her front and feed his penis into her mouth. Usually within fifteen seconds he would ejaculate his load, and you could see Kasia swallow with her eyes closed. Then she would sigh and bury her face back into the pillow. Over, and over, and over again. It was the most food she'd had in months!

Kasia would always wear her half-panties during anal sex. Something I noticed during her long fucking and feeding sessions was the amount of moisture that would collect around her vaginal opening. The thin white cotton was stretched tightly over her vagina, and during her fuckings it would get so soaked it became nearly transparent. Imagine a wet T-shirt contest and you get the idea. At the time I assumed the moisture was sweat, or perhaps the saliva the men used as lube for her bottom. In hindsight though I think it was something else. If I'd known back then that she was getting aroused by the anal sex I would have put a stop to it.

I should also say that Gabriel (me) would have a turn with Kasia's bottom each day as well. I was usually her first fucking of the day, which was good because I could go slow and gradually warm her up. I came to think of it as her warm-up exercise for the day, to get her ready for all the other men.

Early each morning, I would feel Kasia crawl into bed with me while I was still asleep. She was perfectly clean from having bathed the night before.

"Daddy can you itch me please? It feels so soothing when you do it..." she would say, and push her naked bottom against my groin, spoon-style. For me alone Kasia would skip her half-panties. I was her father and could be trusted to make no mistakes. As you know I have never slept with nightclothes on, so I was naked as well.

Laying on my left side with her naked bottom pushing against me, I quickly got hard. Cupping my right hand under my lips I filled my hand with a big dollop of saliva, then reached down to stroke the gooey lube over my hard shaft. While holding my hard penis in my right hand, I pushed Kasia over to lay her facing down, flat on the bed. In the same motion I rolled on top of her. Then with my full weight on her I placed my glans against her butthole, and began firmly pushing my way into her bottom.

When I started pushing, invariably Kasia would lift her hips and push back, and emit a low deep groan from the back of her throat. Since this was her first fucking of the day, her butthole was always tight and she needed to relax. (Toward the end of a heavy day of fucking, Kasia's hole would be so loose it would gape open between fuckings. In the morning it was a different story.)

I began to notice that certain things would help Kasia relax and take my shaft more easily. Generally, anything I would do to pin her down and limit movement would relax her. For example, I would bring her wrists together above her head, and use my left hand to clamp them together and pin her arms. Or I would overlap her arms behind her in the small of her back, and clamp them together with a hand. Kasia also responded well to my hand on her throat, especially if I was pinning her arms. And finally she would relax when I spoke into her ear. Naughty things that a father shouldn't say to his daughter, unless as now her health and safety depended on it.

So as I pressed my penis into her bottom, with my left hand I was pinning her wrists above her head. My right was reaching under her right armpit and wrapped around the front of her neck, gently squeezing her throat. My face was in close behind her ear while I spoke to her.

"That's a good little girl. Relax your bottom so your father can get his penis in strong and deep. I need to get my girl ready for all the men who are going to fuck her hard today, and fill her tummy with semen. If you relax then Gabriel has a nice load saved up for you now...."

When I would talk like this and pin her down, I could literally feel Kasia's entire body relax. It was like she was transported to another dimension. Under those conditions it was easy for me to push my penis deep inside her rectum. After a few minutes of holding her down and thrusting into her little body, it was time for her breakfast. I pulled my penis out, and rolled Kasia over onto her back. Then I straddled her chest with my legs, and fed my penis into her open mouth. Since this was her first fucking of the day there was often a lot of her yellow feces on my shaft. This would mostly come off in her mouth as she would suck, just another part of her breakfast. My first ejaculation of the day would be so strong it would almost feel like I was pissing into her mouth. Wave after wave of my warm semen would slide down her hungry throat. In those moments I felt like the world's best father, providing food for my daughter to keep her well.

And so Kasia found her special talent after all. She would spend her days in her skirt and half-panties, with the men groping under her skirt at every chance they got. I encouraged fondling because I knew it would make the men horny. Throughout the day she was constantly being bent over the back of a sofa, or the edge of a bed, or even laid flat on the ground so that a man could mount her. During peak feeding times she would lay over the ottoman and take them one after another. Again there was that worrisome moisture in her half-panties, but I remembered back to what the doctor said: There is no way a woman could enjoy anal sex. In any case she was eating well and I was thankful for that.

During this whole time Paulina was also eating well. So well in fact that she was starting to get a little bit chubby! As I explained she had developed a very loyal following of mostly older men in the building -- 45 years and above. She would talk with the men, listen to their stories about the old days, and generally act like the doting daughter (or granddaughter!) every man wishes he had.

Paulina was especially close to Tomasz the doctor, who at 60 had no children of his own. Tomasz had taught her her special talent, and it was clear a special bond had developed between them. He was not jealous of her time with the other men, in fact he encouraged it. But he would keep a watchful eye over her, and when it was time for one of her feedings he would take her hand and lead her over to her bed, guiding her into position. Remove your panties. On your back with your head over the edge of the bed. Tomasz was almost always the first man to feed her in each of her four daily sessions. With loving care he would guide his penis into her mouth, and slowly thrust deeper and deeper until he was fully buried in her throat. Then he would lift her legs back and pin them under his arms, opening up her crotch to his face. Tomasz loved the smell of the girl! Nestling his nose against her bottom, he would begin thrusting more quickly and violently into Paulina's throat. For about a minute Tomasz would be consumed with passion, ramming his penis hard into Paulina's throat. From the outside you could see the bulge in her throat traveling obscenely up and down in time with Tomasz's thrusts. I would have thought she might get hurt, but Tomasz was a doctor and I knew she was in good hands. Finally he would push it in hard and come directly down her throat.

Four times a day, the large group of mostly older men would convene in Paulina's bedroom and take turns with her. One of the oldest men, Mr. Banach, at 82 years old was getting quite senile. He would usually call my daughter "Marta", which it turns out was the name of one of his granddaughters. He would ask Marta how she was doing in school, and why she was having sex with so many men. Nevertheless old Mr. Banach seemed to really enjoy fucking Marta in the mouth. He never understood the rules though and would often position himself to fuck Marta's vagina. "Marta it's time you gave me some great grandchildren," the senile man would say. Tomasz or someone else was always there to catch him in time.

Paulina and I developed our own ritual at bedtime. We'd take our showers and clean up. Then from her room Paulina would call out to me, "Daddy can you come tuck me in?" That was code for: she was ready for Gabriel. I would join her in her room, to find her naked and in the throat position at the edge of her bed. Like Tomasz, Gabriel also liked to smell Paulina's bottom while he fucked her throat. Although compared with Tomasz he was more gentle. At Paulina's request Gabriel would ejaculate with just the tip in her mouth, so that she could taste his semen. According to his daughters Gabriel still had the best-tasting semen of all the men!

-----------------

END OF PART 1

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds