A Little Animal Ch. 01

"Ok then. I probably do need to relax when it comes to sex. But, I wouldn't know where to start. Not, I think with... 'vigorous butt fucking'," she giggled.

"Great. Okay, no 'arse fucking' just yet." Erin chuckled as well, "How often do you have sex and do you like oral?"

"We have sex every couple of months. As for oral, Gary wants to do it to me all the time. But, I'm not comfortable when he sees me up close down there, so I only occasionally let him."

"Oooooh Kay. Once every few months? Babe, I would be climbing the walls if that was how seldom I got off. And, maybe you don't even get off that often. Wow." Erin was amazed while Monique looked crestfallen. "Hey now, Nique, it's all right, don't stress. If you want things to improve, they will. If you don't, you're entitled to live life the way you want. I'm me and you're you. It's okay either way."

Monique paused and really weighed her options. Finally, she spoke with resolve, "No, I think I would like to enjoy myself more."

"Ok good. Let's work on it. Now, for an observation before we work on a fix. Monique, I know you love Gary deeply but I have to tell you that whilst you shouldn't have to do things you don't want to, I'm amazed you and he haven't had more issues before now."

"What do you mean... issues?"

"Well Gary is a good-looking man. Frankly, he's hot, I'll say it. If he has a normal sex drive, it's remarkable that he hasn't cheated. But, that's just my opinion."

"Yes, I can see that. It has worried me but I'll say this... if he does cheat on me, we're done."

"Well that's all fine, Hon. But, to be fair you could easily give him more of a reason not to stray." Erin eyes danced with mischief, "And, doing that WILL be a lot more fun, if you allow yourself to enjoy it."

Monique grinned, "I think this could be fun."

"That's the spirit! Next question. How's your blowjob technique?"

Monique turned bright red, "Ummm... non-existent, I suppose. I've only done it a few times. Once with an old boyfriend and the other two times with Gary. It was a bit gross and I cut it short before... you know... the end."

"Right. Do you trust me when I tell you that I love you and just want to see you enjoy sex to the fullest?"

"Yeah, of course."

"Do you promise to give my ideas a try?"

"Ummm. Promise?" Monique saw Erin's frown and raised her hand up, as if taking a solemn oath. "Alright, I promise to leave my dignity behind and become a wanton trollop."

"Good girl. Ok then, attitude is very important. Our bodies are wired for pleasure. Just relax and listen to your body. Get a little freaky. Use your senses; the sights, smells, tastes, and textures of a hot healthy body are amazing. Remember that! There is absolutely nothing gross about a healthy body. THAT is your new mantra."

"I particularly like the smell of sex because it really revs up my libido. I have sex. I smell sex. I want more. Yum! A man's cock, his cum and a woman's pussy are acquired smells and tastes. But, once you realize that it's a natural representation of our arousal, you'll find them delicious. At least I do!"

Monique screwed up her face and worried about what she was getting herself into. She completely missed Erin dropping the idea she had tasted pussy.

Erin continued "Next, here's your first homework assignment. "Number 1, buy a toy. Number 2, watch some porn. It's free! It's everywhere! There's a huge selection available these days. Personally, I go for the amateur stuff."

"Now, this is where you listen to your body. If it turns you on, go with it and use your toy. Get to know your own desires and watch how your body responds. And, number 3, suck a cock. To completion. Taste it. Swallow."

"Jesus Erin. That's a bit overboard! Do you have to be so crass? Sucking his penis is so... I don't know... low class"

"Lighten up! I'm talking about embracing your body and allowing yourself to enjoy the nuances of sex. Connect to your senses and enjoy intimacy along with all the wonderful reactions it triggers. Trust me. Finishing the job properly will give you a real feeling of power and accomplishment. Truly! Plus, it will completely blow his mind. And, by the way, I do have to be crass. So henceforth you will refer to it as 'COCK'!"

"I don't know about this. I mean, swallowing? Isn't it supposed to be gross? And I'm not sure I can get him there anyway. I don't have the first idea how to do it properly."

"It's not unpleasant and besides, this is the man you love. What's not to like? As for the 'how', it's not as hard as you might think. Pay attention to what he likes. Just remember to talk to him with your eyes. Look at him, smile and show him you're enjoying it. The easiest way to do that is to actually have fun. Like I said, 'attitude' is important. He won't last long like that and the best part is that you'll have actual evidence of a job well done. Honey, it's one of my favorite things."

Erin continued, "Number 4, your turn. Here is a strict script. For once, you take the driver's seat. After he cums, swallow it all. Then, kiss him on the mouth. After that, climb up and sit on his face. Make sure you're positioned so that you can look down into his eyes while he eats you. Tell him exactly what to do. It will be his turn to get you ready. Once he's hard again, and it won't take long, you fuck him. Mount his cock and ride him until you cum. If you don't orgasm, make him finish you off with his mouth."

At this point in the conversation, both girls had damp panties. For Monique, the novelty of discussing sex in such an explicit way was highly stimulating. For Erin, the image of her friend enthusiastically indulging in this behavior was arousing in the extreme. The two women squirmed in their seats as the discussion continued.

"I think that will do for now." Erin concluded, "This is getting me worked up. It's all right for you because Gary will be home. But, I'm between beaus at the moment. So, it's going to be a frustrating afternoon."

"Oh dear. Poor girl. Surely you have a toy to lend a hand," Monique teased.

"Ha, ha. Physician, heal thy self? As it happens, I don't. It blew up during my current man drought. Hey," she continued, "there's an idea. Let's both go get a new toy. I know a great shop not far from here."

Whilst Monique was looking forward to a more open sex life, she hadn't banked on it starting immediately.

"Umm no, no, I'll take care of it later. Thanks, though." She would be horribly embarrassed to go to a sex shop, especially with Erin.

"Oh no you don't. I know you. You'll put this off forever! There's no time like the present." Having long finished their coffees, Erin gathered her things, "Let's go."

A brow beaten Monique reluctantly complied. She paid her bill then dutifully followed Erin's car in her own. Ten minutes later, they pulled into the parking lot of a local franchised sex shop. There were no other cars outside the store, much to Monique's relief.

Knowing very little about these places, Monique was incredibly nervous. Due to their sleazy reputations, she expected a run down, dark building. However, much to her surprise, this store was clean, bright and friendly.

Worried that someone might see her enter, Monique was hesitant to exit her vehicle. Erin walked over to the car and took her hand, drawing her out into the open. Slowly, they approached the store and entered. Once in, Monique was dumbfounded. It was quite large and she was impressed at the sheer volume and variety of available paraphernalia.

To her right were a vast number of different dildos and vibrators. The center aisles appeared to house lotions, potions, oils and lubes. One corner of the store contained outfits, some for men but mostly for women. Trashy, slutty, cheap looking lingerie, club wear, swimsuits and bizarre looking fetish clothing hung on racks. The back wall was covered with porn magazines and movies. A large display area was devoted to bondage.

Erin skipped to the right, dragging Monique into the toy section. "Do you see anything... Innnteresting? Huh? Anything jump out at you as a must have?" The thought of her friend using a dildo was tremendously tantalizing to Erin.

"My god, Erin! How should I know? I can't even figure out how some of these might work!"

It was true. Monique's mind was boggled by the array of shapes, sizes and designs available. All these items had been designed solely for women to use on themselves, in pursuit of the coveted 'O'. It was completely overwhelming.

Monique realized she was very aroused and wet and her panties were not coping with the unfamiliar phenomenon. The prospect of using these devices clearly excited her body and ignited her libido. The rush of excitement to her loins was foreign. Yet refreshing.

She studied the stranger looking contraptions. How were they used? Someone had clearly put a lot of thought and effort into some of the... toys. She supposed therefore they must be effective.

Erin watched her friend's face, keenly. What she saw was not what she had expected. Unless sorely mistaken, Erin thought she recognized a... hunger'.

"Fair enough. We should start with something closer to home. Let's pick out a basic vibrator and a dildo that resemble Gary."

Monique couldn't help but giggle.

"What's so funny?" Erin smiled, pleased to see her friend begin to unwind.

"Gary, THE DILDO!" stated Monique. "It's amusing to objectify a man, for a change!"

Both women dissolved into fits of giggles.

Suddenly, Monique stopped laughing. "Hey, I didn't mean... Umm... just for the record I'm not laughing at a Gary sized dildo... I was laughing at the idea of Gary being nothing more than a dildo."

"Oh yes, do go on," encouraged an amused Erin.

"Shut up!"

"Right," continued Erin, picking up a smooth 4 inch vibe. "This is a great start. Now, select a 'Gary'."

Erin tried not to sound too interested but was eager to see what Monique's good-looking husband was packing in his pants.

Monique perused the many shelves of plastic pleasure. There was a ridiculously huge variety. 'My God,' she thought, 'some of these must be joke items.' Then, a group of novelties at the right-hand end of one shelf caught her eye. There were actual plastic models of adult sized arms, with clenched fists at one end. She quickly averted her gaze lest her friend think these might hold some appeal.

Eventually, she picked up a box containing a hot pink, six-inch, jelly dong. It felt heavier than she expected and holding it in her hand felt deliciously naughty.

"Well that's respectable," Erin conceded. She thought it was a fair size for fun times but in her fantasies, she had hoped for something more spectacular. The idea of Gary wielding a substantial weapon for a cock had real appeal. And, the prospect of her prudish bestie servicing that weapon was seriously arousing. Erin wasn't a size queen herself, but the mental image of Monique welcoming a big cock into her anus was off the hook hot.

In truth, Erin was disappointed in her own reaction. Now, she felt like a bitch because guys didn't exactly have a choice in the matter. There was nothing wrong with Gary's size other than the fact that it affected her perverted reverie. Life would go on, after all.

Erin picked up 2 items. The first dildo was a stylish and expensive looking unit with smooth artistic curves. The other was a classic penis shaped dildo, 8 inches long and 1.75 inches thick.

Presenting the first, Erin said, "Now, this looks lovely and even a bit classy. But, in the end," she continued while holding up the second dildo, "you just can't beat the shape that evolution produced." Both girls giggled, again.

Erin said, "Let's look around a bit longer."

Monique was still nervous, but followed along. They scanned the shelves, working their way around the large room.

Immediately beside the vibe/dong section, was a series of displays holding odd, cone-shaped devices. Some even had bubbles and lumps. Initially, Monique was a little baffled at their purpose. She leaned in closer and read the boxes. Shockingly, she realized they were designed for anal pleasure. More of the boxes featured pictures of women rather than men. Perhaps there was some truth to the claim that women could enjoy anal sex.

"Do these things really give people pleasure?" Monique wondered aloud.

"Oh yes, Honey," assured Erin as she grabbed a slim, black butt plug. Its widest section was about one inch in diameter. "In fact, I need an update myself. The 'plugs' are great at preparing one for a night of fun. And, this is for getting clean beforehand." Erin scooped up a compact douching bulb. Turning around, she also retrieved a pump pack of a suitable lube.

They continued around the room, strolling past the clothing... if you could call it that. The revealing lingerie seemed designed to highlight a woman's sexuality. Monique would be far too embarrassed to wear undergarments like these. They literally screamed, in no uncertain terms, 'Here I am! I want your dick! fuck me!'

In her mind, the strange latex, leather and vinyl get ups clearly said, 'Look, I'm utterly deviant! Abuse me or I will abuse you!'

Monique privately acknowledged she was becoming wetter by the minute. A whole new world was opening up to her previously sheltered mind. Though slightly ashamed she pushed on with Erin, her newfound sex coach.

They moved past the media section with little interest. Erin leaned in and whispered, "I don't know why anyone would want to pay for this stuff, when you can stream it for free on the internet."

After making their way back to front of the store, both women placed their purchases on the counter. Erin made Mon pay for her "items" first. Monique fumbled nervously for her credit card as the assistant began scanning the bar codes on each box. Erin slyly slid the 3 anal items into her friends pile while Monique was distracted.

As the young female assistant began bagging her purchases, Monique twigged to what had happened. "Oh wait, no, they aren't...."

"Now Nique don't pike out," interrupted Erin.

Monique's face turned bright red and her mouth hung wide open.

The assistant smiled wickedly at Monique, who grabbed her bag and rushed from the store. Meanwhile, her manipulative friend paid for her own new dong.

Outside, Monique confronted Erin. "That was the most embarrassing moment of my life, you sneaky bitch! Too weak to buy it yourself! Here, take it!"

"Oh no, they were never going to be mine, Dear. I have my own perfectly serviceable 'stuff'". Erin stood with her arms crossed and laughed. "I was just going to drop them on the seat of your car. But, you were so cute and flustered in there, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to get you to actually pay for it yourself."

"You think you're so clever don't you? I have a good mind to throw them straight in the rubbish."

"Well, why don't you then?" dared Erin.

"I am not wasting money!" Nique looked at the receipt, "Shit, a hundred and twenty six dollars! For things I'll never use! I'm going to march right in there and return them."

"Darling, think about it. Do you really think they'll issue a refund for second hand sex toys? Hmm?"

"But, I only just left! I haven't even had time to use them," Monique whined.

"Sorry babe. Policy." Erin spoke with resolve, knowing full well the store would not have a problem issuing a refund, under such circumstances.

"Well since you picked them, they're yours."

"I already told you; I have what I need. Keep them or throw them away. It's your call," Erin replied, nonchalantly.

Monique's shoulders slumped as she caved and stowed the bag in the boot of her car.

Erin allowed herself a sneaky smirk and hoped her friend's curiosity would ultimately get the better of her.

"Ok Lovey! It's been loads of fun but I have to run. We can catch up tomorrow morning. I can't wait to find out how it all goes." Erin skipped away, winking over her shoulder as her ponytail bounced playfully in time with her tight, lycra clad buttocks. She planned to rush home and take care of her growing need for sexual release. It had been too long since she had indulged herself and there were only two and a half hours before school pickup.

Meanwhile, Monique climbed into her car and drove home. Chores awaited and she didn't have time for this silliness. It would be days before she remembered the package.

Chapter3

The following day was busy. Dressing and feeding the kids before dropping them off at school accounted for the usual morning mayhem. Monique was very relieved when she didn't run into Erin at school that morning. Grocery shopping and chores followed. Then, Monique readied herself for work.

She was the team lead in a customer service call center. Although college trained in management, she married soon after graduation and immediately became pregnant. Once she discovered her love of childrearing, it became less important to excel in the corporate world.

Monique wasn't overly concerned with her lack of ambition because she loved being a mum. However, the part time job did allow her some valuable time with other adults, and a little pocket money. While she offered to put her earnings into the running of the household, Gary declined. He was a well-paid business advisor and shrewd investor. In short, their budget was fine without her contribution. An old-fashioned relationship it may have seemed from the outside, but Gary was a very supportive husband. He did at least his share of home-work and had always encouraged Monique to keep some measure of independence.

She worked 2 afternoon shifts a week at the call center. On those days, Gary would pick the kids up from school, managing both dinner and homework. Typically, she would finish around 8pm, except when the occasional overtime was required. She usually arrived home by 9pm, unless she went out with work friends for a rare after shift drink.

Monique got along pretty well with all her staff. In particular, she was close to two women in their early twenties and a gay man who, like her, was in his early 30s. Simon was exceptionally handsome and the unattached girls in the office were devastated to find out he wasn't interested in them. Some tried hard to test the theory that homosexuality was a choice rather than an inherent trait, but all had failed. However, no one held a grudge because he was so personable.

Simon was her second in command and they got along famously. He was immensely competent at his job and a lot of fun. During their last shift, he had noticed Monique's unhappiness, but did not pry.

The conversation with Erin caused Monique to question some of her longstanding opinions about sex. Monique never considered herself homophobic, having enjoyed friendships with quite a few gay men over the years. Certainly, Simon was one of her closest friends. But, she'd deliberately ignored the reality of his sex life because she looked down on both sodomy and fellatio.

Throughout Monique's adult life, she'd always had an aversion to the idea of unconventional sex. From rowdy coffee break chats with Simon and her single girlfriends, she knew many people enjoyed anal and oral on a regular basis. Monique had only 'sucked cock' a few times and took no pleasure in it.

Recalling her first attempt, she felt a tremendous amount of inner conflict. It had been both the most exciting and shameful sexual event of her life.

As a teen, Monique had behaved herself. Despite herself. Her upbringing had been open and relaxed. There had been no real hang-ups placed upon her. If anything her parents had been maybe too relaxed, to the point of laziness. As such they had somewhat neglected Mon. In particular anything resembling sex ed. Left to her own devices she had longed for some structure. So, she had created it for herself. In a way Monique had rebelled against her parent's lackadaisical attitude to life by disciplining herself.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds