A Little Animal Ch. 01

Monique determined to respect herself and demand the same from those around her. She had dated a little. Had her share of passions and curiosities, but had never let things go too far. Indeed, she had consciously curbed her own curiosity. It had not been until after her eighteenth that her base nature had finally gotten the better of her.

She found herself in a deliciously passionate holiday encounter with a gorgeous guy. She had maintained her decorum for long enough and badly wanted to embrace adulthood. Naïve she may have been but she had decided her V card had weighed her down long enough.

She and Jacob had met during a family beach holiday on the coast. Maybe a year her senior, he had been obviously taken with her also. He had clearly wanted her but had remained a complete gentleman. Although a confident member of the group, he was not picking up on the efforts of most of the girls to garner his affections. Monique thought he didn't understand how hot he actually was. It was his humility that made her feel confident enough to pursue him for herself. His struggle to make his desires known without offending her had been charmingly inept. His winning personality and good looks were of course attractive to Monique and she crushed on him, hard.

One evening, they contrived to meet for some privacy in the dunes. She had been desperate to please and when he kissed her, Monique was unprepared for the passion that flooded her body. Seductively, Jacob stroked her toned thighs and cupped her breasts as they lay on their beach towels. In response, an unsettling ache began in her loins and her heart raced.

It had been Monique that grabbed Jacob's crotch and felt an obvious erection through his trunks. The previous day, as they frolicked together in the surf, she'd caught a glimpse of his penis in a semi-erect state. But now, holding it in her hand, she enjoyed a feeling of exhilaration.

Soon, he removed her bikini top, freeing her breasts to enjoy the warm night air. At the same time, she snaked her hands down into his trunks. After delighting in the feel of Jacob's pubic hair, she grasped his hard-on. Knowing she was responsible for his aroused state gave Monique a feeling of power.

In the present remembering her magical first time with a boy, Monique wished she was at home with her new toys and some privacy. Dropping back into her reverie, she recalled how he leaned down to kiss her breasts. When he gently sucked her nipples, Monique's head nearly exploded from the unexpected feeling of ecstasy.

It had never before occurred to the sheltered young woman that people did such things. But, there was no denying it caused quite a reaction in her body. It felt natural and enticing at the same time.

Now, years later, she recalled the intensity of her own passion. For several moments, she had reveled in the suckling of his mouth on her nipples. Soon after, she felt his hand sliding beneath the flimsy material of her bikini bottom, probing for her sex. She obligingly parted her legs, giving him access.

His hand searched through Monique's downy pubic hair and settled at the top of her lips. He pressed a couple of fingertips into the pudgy flesh of her mons and found a hard, little nub at the top of her slit. Inadvertently, he rolled it against her pubic bone which triggered a blast of heat in her core.

Suddenly, she became aware of wetness between her legs. She remembered pushing him onto his back, throwing her leg over his body and mounting him. Initially, he had been surprised at her aggression. Running on instinct, she took over and trapped his hard-on between their pelvic bones, grinding it with her pubis.

Her bare breasts pressed against his muscled chest as she kissed him hard, shoving her tongue into his mouth. The carnal need that was building in her body began to take control. While she had been taught the mechanics of sex, the appeal had previously been a mystery. But in that sexually charged moment, she knew two things with total certainty. He was hard because he wanted her, and she was wet because she wanted him.

His surprised expression puzzled her as he moved her back to a sitting position. They panted and paused before Monique continued to reflexively rotate her hips on his pelvis. Reluctantly, Jacob pushed her off to slow things down. Monique sat back on his shins. At that point she had not understood why he wanted to stop. Monique was enjoying this in a way she didn't anticipate and could tell he was VERY into it, as well.

She desperately wanted to see his hard-on. So, gripping his shorts at the hips, she drew them down to his knees. Jacob's cock sprang free and slapped onto his taut abdominal muscles. Looking back, as an adult with more experience, she realized Jacob had actually been very well endowed. She recalled reaching forward and gripping his erection with both of her tiny hands, one on top of the other.

Jacob looked boldly at Monique and smiled. With the cheeky gleam in his eye that she found so appealing, he gently reached for the nape of her neck and guided her face into his crotch. There was no force in his act, merely inspiration and desire. At that moment, she knew what he wanted and shared his hunger. She went down willingly, eagerly. Yes, she would lick his penis and 'suck his cock'; her mouth watered at the prospect.

Monique had kissed the tip, tasting and smelling a deliciously musky sweetness. Unfamiliar with precum, she found it highly intoxicating, nonetheless. Being naïve, she had no idea what to do with his tool, but an innate longing to place it in her mouth and suck proved irresistible. Almost crazed with desire, she did not hesitate.

The delighted young man was initially surprised by the otherwise demure beauty's enthusiasm. He had dreamed of getting the mythical blow-job for a long time. The handsome young man had been with a few young women in his short sexual career, but they had all declined his invitation to "go downtown". Jacob had never wanted to pressure them but now he urged Monique on, moaning. His hands tangled in her hair and began to press her downwards on each bob of her head.

He was extremely large, and her gag reflex triggered each time his glans pressed the back of her throat. But, the sensation was highly stimulating and the taste had been exquisite.

The warm rubbery texture of his skin made Monique's sex quiver with need. She stopped bobbing her head momentarily to enjoy his response, and hers. By this time, Monique's bikini bottom had become saturated with her own juices.

Then, gripping the ridge of the head behind her tightly pursed lips, she sucked hard on his glans and tried to wiggle her tongue into the tiny hole at the end.

"Oh fuck," he had moaned.

Just as he began to spasmodically thrust upward, a voice called out in the distance, breaking Monique's concentration. Someone had called her name! Alarmed, she sat up and her grip on his cock unintentionally tightened.

Monique's passion and desire instantly morphed into fear and horror. It was her cousin and close friend Jenny, who had come looking for her. Adrenaline flooded Mon's system upon realizing she might be discovered in such a compromising position. Jenny would surely be scandalized at her cousin's behavior. Most likely more out of shock at her normally responsible cousin. Monique panicked and ducked her head just as Jacob experienced a mighty orgasm.

His grunt and moans caught Jenny's attention on the other side of the large dune.

"Who's there, is that you 'Nique?" called her friend.

Jacob ejaculated with enough power that his spurts audibly slapped onto Monique's cleavage. Monique had absolutely no idea that slimy white paste would be produced and expelled. Until that very moment, she had not really understood the nature of a man's ejaculation. Unbeknownst to the inexperienced young woman in this aspect also Jacob been well endowed. Add to that the unprecedented desire the stunning young woman had inspired in him and he came with a force and quantity few could match. She sat back in shock as 6 or 7 additional ropes of cum jetted onto her breasts, stomach and hands.

"Oh my God!" Monique thought, aware that she was a complete mess. She could hear Jenny struggling to climb over the ridge in search of the people hiding in the dunes.

Monique had quickly straightened her bathers and covered herself in the nick of time as Jenny came into sight. Jacob, with Monique sitting astride his shins, struggled to pull his shorts up and over his still raging hard-on, with its super sensitive glans.

Jenny arrived to the sight of him stuffing away the impressive organ. Under the light of the moon, she caught a momentary glimpse of his penis, as Monique surged to her feet.

"Oh my God! Monique! What have you been doing?"

"Nothing, nothing," protested Monique. Speaking rapidly, she was hardly convincing, "I was just helping Jacob, after he fell over".

An awkward silence ensued as Jenny tried to process what was an obvious lie. In her agitated state, Monique desperately hoped her friend had bought the last-minute fabrication. However, it wasn't to be; Jenny's expression transformed from surprise to utter disbelief.

Completely humiliated, Monique abruptly marched off, leaving behind a shell-shocked Jacob. While he attempted to stand, Jenny pursued Monique. Upon catching her friend over the far side of the dune, she grabbed Monique by the shoulder and spun her around. Jenny quickly removed her hand when she felt the creamy substance on Monique's skin. In the dim moonlight, she stared at the residue left behind on her fingers.

"I can't believe what I just saw!" said her scandalized cousin. "Were you playing with his cock? You were, weren't you?"

"No. I, uh, umm, No, I...," stammered Monique. "It's not what you think."

"Ohhh yess, it is exactly what I think," affirmed Jenny. "You were going to have sex weren't you? Hah! And, my God, look at you! What's that that all over your skin?" Jenny traced her fingers across her friend's neckline, through the shiny substance that coated her skin. Monique recoiled from Jenny's touch.

Jenny unlike Mon had been quite ready for some time to go all the way. But also had yet to manage it herself. As a result, her own knowledge was more theoretical than practical.

"What IS it?" asked Jenny again, as she sniffed the strange slimy goo on her fingertips. Suddenly Jenny realized the horrific truth. "Oh, so groooosssss! Is that his... stuff? Monique! It's disgusting! Ewww! And, now it's on meee!" she wailed.

Monique was now crying from the shame of being discovered by her friend. In dismay, she looked at the darkened beach. What was she to do? She couldn't return to camp in such a disheveled state.

"Please Jenny! You can't tell anybody about this! I'm begging you!"

"Oh of course. We can't have miss prissy proper pants ruining her reputation now can we. Wow Nique, I can't believe you just screwed him. Oh! My! God! You dirty little bitch" Jenny teased, shocked and titillated by the revelation.

"No, I didn't! I really didn't! It was just with... (Monique realized she could not possibly tell her friend the disgusting/delicious truth -- that would be worse than actual sex)... my hands. I swear," sobbed Monique. "I have to get clean! Come on! Let's go for a swim! Just please don't tell anyone what happened!"

Jacob was left behind. Forlorn and forgotten. Monique never so much as made eye contact with him again. For his part he would forever struggle to relax and enjoy fellatio ever again.

Although somewhat disgusted by her best friend's behavior, Jenny allowed herself to be dragged into the surf. While Jenny continued to tease Monique for being so loose, she secretly wished Jacob had chosen her; jealousy more than any other emotion drove her outrage. But, she continued to take it out on Monique for weeks.

Thinking back to that night, Monique admitted to herself that the disastrous ending to this first encounter had forever colored her sexuality. She could now recall the enthusiasm and joy with which she had tried to explore Jacob's body. Monique wanted to find that excitement again. Making a pledge, she resolved to change things -- radically.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds