A Little Help from a Friend Ch. 02

"Bite them."

"What?

"Go ahead, bite my nipples. Make hickeys on my tits. Not where it will show."

She had never asked me to do that. 'Maybe it's what whore's do," I reasoned. Ralph was really chewing on her nipples and biting her tits, leaving marks.

"Suck hickeys on them." Claire held them up and pushed them together for him. I could hear the sucking sounds of his mouth on them.

It must have had quite the effect on his dick. Claire was raising up on it to where I could see all but the head of his now stiff cock as she pounding down on it from above.

"Ha! Got you hard again, Lover. Let me get me on my knees and fuck me from behind."

First of all, I didn't like her calling him Lover. Secondly, I had fucked her from behind a couple of times and she said she didn't like it. Now Ralph was behind her. One effortless push and he was in. I moved to watch from behind him as he pounded into her.

"Oh, God, Baby. Fuck me like a bitch."

Claire was shoving back at him as hard as her was fucking into her. Ralph laid over her back to squeeze and pinch her tits.

"Oh, fuck, Ralph. You're making me your little whore. I can't get enough of that big cock."

I didn't care who's whore she was. She was most certainly a whore. My whore, Ralph's whore. Who's whore would she be next? Her fucking holier-than-thou parents parents should see her now. They'd be sorry the put her in the Temple to be married to me. A quick dash to Vegas with a cock stuck in her would have been suffice. Lost in thought, I didn't notice that she was about to take another load of Ralph's seed.

A cum dump. That's what she was at the moment. A cum dump whore. Not that Ralph was just dumping it in her, she was wanting it, and wanting it bad.

"Cum in me, Lover. I want to always remember how it feels to feel your hot sperm flood my cervix."

Ralph was still over her back, reaching under to squeeze and mash her tits and punish the nipples. Cum was running out around his cock as he held her. When he pulled out of her stretched snatch cum again ran all over my leather sofa. Ralph had to be running out of cum, but my wife was making up the difference. I thought she had to have cum at least four times getting fucked like the bitch she mentioned earlier.

All that seemed to have slowed them down. Ralph laid against the back of the couch. Claire laid beside him with one leg over him and the other off the couch. Her cunt looked like the proverbial truck had driven through it. She was a mess. The bite marks were red, the hickey's were darkening, her nipples remained swollen. Not to mention the mess now smearing across her thighs.

I went to take a piss. Claire waited to go with Ralph. I heard her giggle. When they came back I asked what was funny in there.

Ralph let me hold his dick while he peed. I was making the stream move around in the water. They had cleaned up a little.

"I don't think I can pass up another shot at this cock." Claire was flopping it in her hand. "I've got an hour to get it up again. Right, Lover?"

A glance at the clock said it was 11:04 PM.

"Won't Laura miss you if you aren't home before now?"

I was wanting to get him out of my house.

"No, usually when I get home she is in our bedroom reading the stuff from the church. She'll be asleep and never know I wasn't downstairs watching the late news."

"Ralph, I think I know why you say you don't get to fuck her. Maybe you should use offer your cock to her more often."

Claire looked at the clock and took his cock in her mouth again. I'd never thought more of her being a whore as I did then. Half of his cock was in her mouth and she was edging the head into her throat each time her head went down on it. My wife, the whore. How could I see her any other way? If my cock had been as big as Ralph's maybe I wouldn't feel that way. I always heard it was hard for one man to satisfy a women. Maybe Ralph was fitting into a natural pattern.

Ralph was hard again. I watched him bottom out in my wife's throat. She was just seconds of getting her mouth flooded.

"No you don't, Big Boy. We are going to be fucking when midnight comes."

Claire scooted to the edge of the couch so that her cunt was on the cushion level with his cock with her legs open. Ralph was on his knees between her thighs. Again he fucked it into her gooey slit. Claire sighed, Ralph started slow, deliberate strokes. Clock showed it was 11:20. I wondered if he could hold out for forty minutes with Claire's cunt gripping his shaft. I watched every stoke into my wife. When I checked the clock again it was 12:15. How did I miss that?

"Okay, you two. Time is up. It's a new day and we all have to work."

"He had it in me at midnight. You are going to have to let him finish."

Maybe he was just worn out. Claire was still cumming every ten or fifteen minutes, but old Ralph still held it and it was almost 1:30 AM when they got off together. Claire got up and headed to the bathroom. Cum dropped straight out of her and hit in a glob on the floor. She laughed and warned us not to slip and fall.

"I'll clean that up later. Right now I need to clean myself up. See you later Ralph. It's been a wonderful experience, Lover."

"Sure thing Claire. Maybe I can save up enough for another round."

They both glanced at me for my reaction. I think Claire was up for it any time. Whore! The words echoed in my mind.

Ralph left to sneak home into his own bedroom, hoping Laura hadn't missed him. Claire came to bed in the tank top and shorts she had left in the den.

"What do you think?"

"That's a lot of cock for one woman to handle. Did fucking the neighbor's husband make you feel guilty?

"Not really. Don't tell me you didn't like it."

She reached for my cock. I tried to turn away. We tussled a little bit with her trying to grab my pecker and I got my hand into the mess that was still in her pussy from Ralph.

"Be truthful. You didn't like the idea of him fucking me, but you liked watching me take his big cock."

"I guess that's true."

"Are you mad at me for being such a little whore?"

"Mad and hurt, I guess."

"You can call me your little whore, if you want."

"Your not just my little whore, are you?"

"I wonder if Ralph meant it when he said he'd get more money. Do you know what we can do bringing in that much cash?"

"Would you fuck him again if he paid you?"

"Like I said, I am a little whore."

Claire got the leverage on me. She got her mouth around my cock and into her throat. She deep throated me until I began to cum. She pulled up and showed me my load before she swallowed it.

"See, don't ever say I don't take care of my man."

She didn't even brush her teeth, being content to drift off to sleep with some of my cum in her mouth.

The next night Ralph brought the money. It was Friday. His wife was out of town for the weekend with her sister. He was just short of another five hundred and asked if Claire would fuck him again for the money. Claire's eyes shot over to me.

"Can I?"

I'm not sure what she thought the look on my face meant.

Ralph spent the night. When the game ended on TV I watched the late news. Claire made sure I had a good view of the action. About midnight we went to bed with Ralph in the guest room. Sometime in the night I awoke with Ralph in bed fucking Claire for all she was worth. The noise she was making showed she didn't worry about waking me. I went to sleep twice listening to them next to me. Later Ralph was gone. Claire lay with her legs splayed open at my side.

When I woke up in the morning Claire was in the guest room. From the looks of the sheets she had fucked him again. I looked in on them and let them sleep. They came out of the room at 10:00 AM.

"I took the kids over to your mom. I told her we had a lot to do this weekend."

"Good." Claire leaned over on the table where I was reading the paper. She rested her chin on her hands right in front me.

"Watcha doing?" Her voice was all bubbly.

"I guess I'm reading the paper."

Ralph moved in behind her. I looked up as he shoved his cock in her exposed twat and started fucking her.

"What are you doing?"

"I guess I'm getting fucked again. Sorry about going into the guest room and fucking without you there. I know you were tired and needed some rest. Maybe this will make up for it."

"You are a little whore, aren't you?"

She nodded and watched my eyes. We spent the next fifteen minutes like that. Ralph pounding her cunt from behind and us staring into each other's eyes. It was odd, yet fun to watch her expressions change as Ralph hit the right spot. Probably a spot I hadn't ever hit.

"An eight inch cock seems to make you happy."

"You make me happy. I love you, my wonderful husband."

Ralph's pace picked up. Claire was grunting as he fucked her hard from behind. Claire grabbed my hands in hers. Claire looked back at him over her shoulder.

"Fuck me, Lover. Shoot that cum all the way into my womb. Let me feel that big cock squirt your seed."

That finished her. Finished her with his cock in her as she looked right at my face.

Saturday was the day to mow the lawn. Ralph had a service to mow his. To save money I still had my old mower in the garage. I began cutting the grass with Ralph and my wife making out still in the kitchen. About half way through my work I looked up to see Ralph fucking her on the chaise lounge in the screened-in porch. Both waived to me as I walked by. After the next pass they were to heavy into another round of him banging her to be bothered by me and the sound of the mower.

After me waiting for them to finish we got dressed and went to a mall for Claire to buy new dresses for work. We went to a mall we didn't know. People would have thought Ralph and my wife were the couple the way they carried on. She even took Ralph into the dressing room with her. She paid for a new dress with some of Ralph's cash. We at in the food court. I had a burger. They ate some other kind of Mall food, sharing from each other's plates.

Back home they fucked twice more. We all three kind of hung out together. Then the two of them would get that twinkle in their eyes and they'd be fucking again.

Ralph spent Saturday night as well. They fucked right through most of a movie we rented and again at bedtime after taking a shower together. Ralph retreated to the guest room after a passionate goodnight kiss from Claire. I got another deepthroat blowjob. Again she pulled up enough for me to cum in her mouth. It wasn't as good as fucking her, but it would be days before I could consider fucking her again with the general resizing Ralph had given her.

Ralph came in and fucked her once during the night. I stayed awake through it, enjoying the sounds my wife was making with him. I checked several times during the night to see if she was still with me. The next morning I woke up with Claire on my chest.

"Good morning, sleepy head. I thought I'd help you wake up."

She kissed me before sliding down to where she had awakened my cock. It wasn't a problem for her to take me straight down her throat after deepthroating Ralph several times. We made it last about fifteen minutes. My balls churned and my cock pulsed. Claire pulled off to say something.

"Cum down my throat this time. I still have to go in to wake Ralph."

I drained every drop into her while she held me in her throat. Kissing afterwards she got all passionate with her tongue in my mouth. It was weird not tasting cum after just unloading in her face. We made out for several minutes. Clair jumped up.

"Let's go wake up Ralph. I want you to watch your little whore suck him off."

Ralph was sound asleep. Keeping up with my wife may have killed him. Claire straddled his chest and woke him up with her pussy in his face. I could see she was soaked down there. She started sucking the head of his dick. Ralph put his tongue out to sample her slit as she took more of his cock. He moved down to suck her clit. That put his nose right in her mess. I couldn't have done it, but it had to be stuff from him and her. I hadn't fucked her since she started fucking him.

Ralph started tunneling with his tongue causing Claire to go wild and then collapse with her pussy to cover Ralph's mouth. Claire's mouth slid down over his cock, taking it to the root. I thought they were both about to die and started to grab her off him. Claire came up with a deep gasp and went right back down on it. She took him down her throat a dozen or so times, held her mouth over the head, then opened her mouth to show me his cum.

"Ha! Got it!" She declared.

My wife got up off him and took me by the arm, directing me out of the guest room.

"Come on, you little cunt lapper, let's get some breakfast." Claire taunted back at him.

Then talking to the both of us, "Let's get dressed and hit a buffet somewhere."

When I came out of the shower in the master bedroom Claire and Ralph were soaping each up in the guest bath. Claire had one leg up on the side of the tub in an attempt to get his cock inside her. Poor Ralph must have been wearing down as it was apparent that after the earlier blowjob a shower wasn't enough to get him up again. I was already dressed, so went to wait in the kitchen for them.

Since Ralph went to the guest room to recover his clothes I joined Claire in our bedroom. Claire was putting on a white shirt with pleats in the front and a pair of denim short shorts. The shorts showed a little bit of ass cheek and the pleated top deflected the direct view of her tits although the fact she was braless was revealed by the boob bounce.

Ralph was waiting when we came out. We loaded up in the car and went to breakfast. Ralph picked up the tab. He and Claire stuck together in the buffet line and sat together on one side of the booth. We chatted like old friends, which we were sure enough qualified. Talk was of friends, family, work, and even the fact that we had skipped church. A couple of jokes were told, we all laughed.

We had each ordered omelets and the chef was waving that ours was done. Claire and Ralph jumped up to get the omelets, offering to grab mine for me. He had his arm around her waist as they walked over. They looked like they belonged together. I thought of them fucking, her sucking his cock, and then earlier vision of him opening his mouth and using his tongue to take in their drippings.

What a little fucking whore! I was a little better off in my mind with it that I was the three nights before, but the God Damned cunt had taken in two grand with her pussy for First Time Thursday and then the weekend. It was only right she took his money ... I never imagine she could be such a slut. What the fuck? He'd be home again soon and I'd start to deal with the healing of what she had done.

We began to eat. Claire looked a little funny.

"Are you alright, Claire?" I worried.

"Maybe eggs a cheese shouldn't have gone in on top of two loads of gooey sperm."

"Next time we'll take you out for breakfast first." I smirked.

I thought back on what I had said. Why was I thinking about a next time? I wanted it to be over, but was still expecting him to fuck him again. Claire settled down and finished the omelet.

"Let's head back home. It's almost time for Laura to get back from her sister's house. I still need one more good fucking."

Turns out it wasn't over. It was a good, hard fucking. Claire came in from the garage and leaned over the kitchen table. Ralph took his position behind her after he dropped her shorts to the floor. Claire kicked them out of the way. Ralph plunged his whole length in on the first stroke. With the table shaking and her ass jiggling in the air he plunged the meat into her.

"Yeah, that's it. Dump your load in me, Lover."

Even though they we attempting a quickie it seemed like it was going on for ever up until that point. I looked at the clock on the microwave. It was just minutes from when Ralph expected his wife home when they both started to get noisy and animated. I watched Ralph's hips humping, knowing my wife was taking another load from him.

Laura was home twenty minutes later. Ralph was out in his front yard trimming on some bushes. That seemed appropriate since he had spent the weekend in my wife's bush while his wife was gone. He gave us a wave. His wife gave us her usual unfriendly nod in our direction. We went back inside.

"That was kind of funny. The old bitch had no idea I spent the weekend fucking her husband." Claire giggled.

"Your Mom expects us to fetch the kids around five and stay over to eat."

"Good, we still have the afternoon left. Let's go shower."

Claire shrugged of her clothes and walked towards our bath.

"Toss my stuff in the laundry." I hustled to join her. We have glass shower doors and Claire had closed them and turned on the water. I watched her naked body through the glass. She was taking extra time on the good parts. When the door opened I could see the hickey's and bite marks on her tits she begged Ralph to put on her. I let her by me to dry off as I entered the shower.

I found Claire changing the sheets on our bed naked. She'd stripped down the ones in the guest room to wash. She tossed both sets in the washer and started the load. We went to the kitchen. I watched my wife bend over to get us a couple of beers a piece. Setting the bottles on the island she sat gently on a barstool. Looking at me she took a swig of her beer. Other than the beers we drank with Ralph this was the first time I could ever remember having a beer with my wife or sat in the kitchen with her naked.

"We have plenty of time for you to reclaim you wife if you are up to it."

"Reclaim my wife?"

"Yes, another man just spent the last three days fucking me like I've never had been fucked before. His cock was bigger than yours and went further into me than you ever have. I can't even guess how many times he made me cum or shot a load into me. Don't you think you should fuck me and reclaim my pussy for yourself?"

"I was thinking, maybe in a few days ... "

"What do you mean, a few days?"

"You know, give you a chance to snap back down there, ... and to be sure his cum is gone from you."

"I don't know how much you expect me to snap back, as you said, maybe you should try it like it is to see if you like it. It can't be that bad."

I was looking at her open gash where it would meet the bar stool next to me where my wife sat.

"If you are looking for cum to run out of me I could grunt and trickle a little out for you. There's enough in there it might come out for the next couple of days. I didn't try to clean it out because I want it in there. I guess it's up to you if you want to reclaim your wife's pussy or not, but if Ralph stops buy the next day or so with some more money you'll have to start your wait all over again."

Claire stood up and shoved her bar stool away. The she pushed herself up so her butt was on the counter and turned to expose her still open cunt to me. I'd never made an excuse to not fuck, but it was forefront in my mind right then. It didn't look big like I'd flop around in it.

"I don't see any of his cum in you." I hesitated.

"It's in there, Honey. I'm trying to hold in as much as I can. You need to stick your cock in me and stir it up a little bit, and you need to get started doing it now."

Looking up from her pussy across her flat stomach my gaze stopped at her tits where she asked Ralph to leave all those hickeys and teeth marks. Her nipples were hard like pebbles although appearing to be roughed up where she had him chew hard on them. Moving on up to her face she had this big grin. Her eyes twinkled as she spoke.

"You can fuck me here, or maybe we should move on into our marriage bed to give my worked over little cunt the proper reclaiming."

Before I could answer she got down from the counter to go to our bedroom. As I got to the door she had laid on the bed and spread open her thighs.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds