A Little Help from a Friend Ch. 02

"Come here, husband, and fuck your wife. I need to feel you in me."

Secretly I was thinking "I hope you feel me in you." Then I remembered Ralph putting his tongue in her mess after fucking her. I shivered knowing I wasn't going to be doing that. Still, she did look pretty good looking there. When I put it in I went slowly, giving her hole some short jabs. Maybe I was afraid I'd fall in and be lost.

"That feels pretty good. I've missed you."

"You're not thinking of Ralph are you?"

"Of course not! You are my husband. This is our time."

Claire was incredibly wet from Ralph's seed. The slippery, buttery feeling around my cock was enhanced by the way her cunt softly gripped me and I started to move in and out. There was no longer the tightness I remembered, but a glove-like fit that made me think of another man's cock so recently pounding away at her. All of his cum she had kept inside herself made her pussy sloshy. It was a remarkable feeling and turn on that I had not expected.

"Ummm, that feels nice." My wife's voice sounded husky. "Your cock in me feels good. Are you enjoying your sloppy seconds?"

Much to my surprise Claire was beginning to cum. Not an earth shaking blast, but one I could tell was getting her off pretty good. I felt her cum another little one and then pretty hard as she came with me.

"Your cum is all mixed together with his inside me. I like the way it feels knowing that I have the seed of my two fellows in there."

"I suppose you'd rather it be Ralph's bigger dick in there spraying around."

"Not necessarily Do you like it? How does it feel?"

"Pretty good actually. I hate to admit, it feels better than when he hadn't fucked you."

"I know what you mean. I like it, too."

I meant what I said. I was an instant fan of sloppy seconds. Claire was probably lying to me, but she hadn't said she liked it better. All she said was she liked it. The visions in my head were all of her fucking Ralph. Nothing of her being a wife to me and mother of our kids. Her words in the Temple at our marriage sounded in my ears about the vows to have and to hold, and to always be faithful and true. Then there was the famous Mormon magic underwear that meant she would forsake all others.

Again, the giant flashing neon "Whore" light was flashing in my head. Whatever her game about reclaiming her pussy by fucking her was done. However, there wasn't much doubt she'd rather fuck Ralph and was looking forward to it soon. Maybe as early as the following evening. I was again to a hostile point in my thinking. Whore! Whore! Whore!

Claire seemed to be right in my face until time to leave for her parent's house. I had dressed, yet Claire remained naked as she went around the house doing little pick-me-up chores and attending to the laundry. Always bending and stooping to be sure I could see where both Ralph and me had left a load although I had to admit she held it in well. It all reminded me of what a whore she now was.

When it came time to leave she carried her clothes to where I was and proceeded to put on her temple garments. The unflattering top and bottom that was to be a symbol of fidelity.

"After this weekend are you seriously going to were that?"

"We're going to Mom and Dad's. They'd freak if the knew I wasn't wearing them."

"They freak if they knew what you did so that you shouldn't wear them."

"Why are you starting to complain now? I watched your face this weekend?"

"I never quit complaining. No one ever listened, but on the whore scale we are up almost three grand."

"It does make me a whore, doesn't it?"

"What you did makes you qualified."

"Don't be bitching to me about it now or it will run way past three grand before you know it."

Claire laughed and stuck her tongue out at me. She stepped into her Capri pants and zipped the front. Then put on a three quarter sleeve blouse that buttoned almost to her neck. She looked like a Mormon wife again.

"How do I look?"

Seeing her dressed like a wife again took some of the anger out of me. Going to her parents would give more perspective.

"You look great."

"Do I look innocent and virginal?"

"Sure, pretty much."

"How about I suck your cock before we go?"

"Claire, we just got you cleaned up. You won't want to get all messy."

"Oh, there won't be a mess."

She dropped to her knees. I thought what the hell. I put my zipper down and unfastened my belt. Unbuttoning the button let my pants fall to my ankles. I watched my wife take the head in her mouth. By the time she started it down her throat I was fully hard. With little effort at all she had her nose hitting my pubic bone. Between Ralph and I she had taught herself how to keep the shaft down her throat and take the load. My nuts were drained into her tummy after a half dozen times of her taking me out of sight.

Claire stood up and kissed me. I couldn't taste any cum and she opened her mouth to show me there wasn't any.

"See, no mess at all. I could kiss my own mother and she would never know what I just did."

The kids came running to the car when we pulled in the driveway. Her Mom and Dad were out the door with them. I stood at the back of the car to watch. The scene was just like before Claire sold her pussy to Ralph. There was my wife and my kids. She had picked both up in her arms as I walked up to them. Her dad shook my hand, her nodded smiled at me. Everything from the last few days crashed through my mind. My knees went a little weak, but I recovered.

Claire handed Jacob to her Mom and her Mom passed him on to me. During the transfer my son had his hand gripping his grandmother's dress and her garment. As he pulled away everything came with him so that I had a clear shot inside her clothes all the way down her tit. I know my eyes locked on the forbidden flesh that was meant for only her husband to see. There was a brief pause as I let my brain realize what I had just seen.

My mother-in-law is mid-forties with a still pretty good figure, although always hidden by a lot of clothing. The tit I had just seen was affecting my brain and my cock. I had wondered, but never given much thought of her naked. After taking Jacob I looked Claire's Mom in the eye. The look on her face was one of "Well, my garment just got pulled and you saw my tit." It's not like she looked hot and bothered by it, nor was there any sign of shyness or regret. We let it pass and went into the house.

Claire's parents are pretty well full-blown Mormon. A lot of talk revolved around church and church activities like they were just biding there time until joining the Prophet Joseph Smith in heaven. But, a couple of times her Mom gave me a look that seemed to connect the event earlier. It wasn't that she showed me her tit. My son pulled her top open. Yet, it had happened and my mother-in-law seemed to be feeling a bit of mischief sharing the secret with me.

Boy was my world fucked up. Her tit was a snapshot in my head now. Framed and in a special place. My dick, on the other hand, was going to need more room. If someone had asked how many people had a hardon while we ate dinner I would have been the only one to hold up my hand.

The kitchen was large, yet tight between the island and the sink. As I was helping bring the dishes to wash Claire's Mom brushed her ass right across my dick. As I was wondering if it was a mistake I knew I was not suicidal enough to assume it was meant to happen, but it me shook up.

The looks I got from her mother were different the rest of the evening. Once when I spoke to her things took a turn.

"Why don't you ever call me by my name? I don't want to be 'Hey, you'. Please call me Emma."

"Okay." My throat was dry.

"Okay, who?"

"Okay, Emma."

"That's better. We are family here."

No one seemed to notice. Suddenly Emma's eyes lit up and her expression seemed kind of flirty. My own brain slapped me upside the head. Not only was I thinking about seeing her naked, I thought about how it would be to fuck her.

At the end of the visit Emma was again the one to hand Jacob to me. There wasn't any exposed skin this time. As she passed him off to me she whispered quietly.

"You're the first one to see what you saw except the old bastard I married in twenty five years ago. No harm was done. Let's keep it to ourselves."

I nodded in agreement. Emma seemed so devoted to him it was funny to hear her refer to him as the old bastard. As I stepped away my eyes gave her an involuntary up and down once over. Gladly no one else noticed. Emma blushed slightly, then gave a big smile that my wife and father-in-law would think was directed more at my son than at me. The sparkle in her eyes framed by the start of little crinkles in the corners had never been noticed before by me.

Backing down their driveway rather than the mirror I was watching Emma standing near Claire's Dad. I had always thought she had a great figure for a woman that had given birth to eight Mormon offspring. Now I'd had a peek and wanted to see the more.

The visit had been good, not just the naughty part, but seeing Claire in Mom mode instead of fuck mode soothed the sting of the weekend a bit. In other words, the "Whore" light had stopped flashing in my head. We had the kids to bed by eight and sat on the couch to watch a movie. It was the same couch where I watched Ralph plow his big cock into Claire, but for the moment it was our couch.

As if in a crazy defiance to our wedding vows in the Temple Claire sat resting against me wearing her Temple garments she had worn to visit her folks. I had to say something.

"You know, Sweetheart. Outsiders jokingly call your garments 'Magic Underwear', but I don't think it with undo what's been going on lately."

"I should take them off. I made a wreck of them anyway. I had to dab my cunt several times at Mom and Dad's. One glob ran out leaving a big wet spot against me when I was talking to Dad. I wonder what he would say if he knew cum was running out of his daughter, worse yet some of it that didn't belong in there."

"While on the subject, are we about done with Ralph?"

"Gosh, Sweetie. I'm sure he's going to come over with another fistful of money."

"So, you still are going to fuck him?"

"If I get the chance."

"Do you think he will still pay five hundred? I mean, you spent the whole weekend with him for that."

"Let's see how it works out."

Claire stood up and took off her cum soaked garment.

"Let's go to bed. We've seen this movie anyway."

Claire tossed the clothes into the hamper and hit the bed naked. Not knowing whether to expect the old Claire or the super-sexed "I've fucking your friend" Claire I was relieved when she cuddled quietly beside me. I put a hand on her tit. She started pumping my cock. Without saying a word and me now hard my wife laid onto her back and exposed her pussy.

I climbed on and started fucking her. I stayed with her until after about ten minutes she started to cum and grabbed my ass to pull me in deeper. I lost it along with her. We kissed goodnight and fell asleep. A little later I heard Claire in the bathroom. Leaning up on one elbow I watched her dab at her twat, then put on panties. She noticed I was awake and watching.

"Let's see if this keeps what you two guys put in me in place through the night."

My brain was thinking about the mixture of sperm up inside my wife. Yet, as exciting as that was I went to sleep with the vision of Emma's boob and her smile. What the hell was happening to me? Maybe I had fallen down the rabbit hole.

The only thing to do was wait until Ralph comes over again and take it from there.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 65 milliseconds