A Little Tattoo

She reached between her legs and guided his dick to pussy. I came and sat between Jamal's legs so I could have the best view possible of his big black dick stretching her pussy open. Brienne was gasping as Jamal worked his huge dick into her. She tossed her hair up onto her head and rode his dick slowly and sensually, grinding her hips into his. I was amazed that she could take that massive black dick all the way to the balls. She screamed as he made her cum for the first time. She was already cumming on his dick and he hadn't even really started.

Bri turned around while grinding his dick and grabbed my head. She guided me into her ass. I found her asshole and shoved my tongue as far in it as I could. I could feel every stroke of Jamal's cock. She gasped again as he picked up speed, power fucking her from the bottom. His balls were slapping her ass as she came over and over on his big black tool. He grunted and stopped, saying that he wasn't finished with her.

I stepped back as Brienne raised herself off Jamal.

"Lay down on your back here," she said, pointing to the bed.

I did as I was told. Bri stepped up on the bed and turned so her ass would be in my face as she sat down onto my face. She made sure her asshole was planted on my mouth and then laid back and spread her legs. I had her entire weight on my mouth as Jamal straddled my chest. I could barely breathe, and it was heaven. Bri really did have the perfect ghetto booty. I heard her moan as I felt Jamal push his dick inside her.

"Don't fuck me too hard, or you might kill the white boy."

"I don't think he'd mind. Look how hard his dick is."

She laughed and said, "I guess black cum makes white dicks bigger. I certainly don't think he was this hard last night."

She was right. At this point I couldn't jerk off, but I would have cum immediately if I had touched my dick. As Jamal pumped his huge black cock into Bri I could feel her cum. His cum-heavy balls slapped my chin as he fucked the girl I had wanted since 7th grade. She really was perfect.

Jamal pulled out and told Brienne to turn over. She did so, turning over as if she were going to 69 me. I knew she wouldn't. She'd never want to suck my white dick. After watching her with this black man, I wouldn't want her to. A girl this hot shouldn't suck anything but huge black cocks.

I watched as he positioned his black rod behind her. She grunted as he shoved his cock to the balls inside her beautiful pierced pussy. Her Queen of Spades tattoo was staring me in the face when she spoke.

"Worship that clit, white boy. I don't want your mouth to slip off even once while he fucks me."

I sucked her clit into my mouth and stroked it with my tongue. She gasped and came right then as Jamal started to pick up his pace.

"You ready to watch me empty my nuts in your girls guts, white boy? I hope I breed the slut."

She came again, begging over and over for Jamal to bust his load.

"Empty those big black balls in me, daddy! Breed your little white slut!"

I could see his balls start to tense up. My mouth never left Bri's clit, and I could feel his cock pulse as he blew his load into Brienne. He must have came for at least a minute. I couldn't believe how much semen he had in those balls. I could feel my lust for her cum-filled pussy grow as he pulled his glistening black cock out of Brienne's honey hole. I opened my mouth to catch any drops, but Bri immediately lowered her thick ass onto my mouth. Her juices mixed with Jamal's cum as both flowed into my mouth. If I had drowned under Brienne's ass she wouldn't have known as she was cleaning his cock off with her mouth. Cum kept flowing into my mouth as Bri stopped cleaning long enough to say a single sentence.

"You can cum now, white boy. Not in a pussy like Jamal here. White boys have to cum in their hands. Your babies will dry on your stomach while Jamal's fill your belly and swim towards my ovaries. "

In answer I pumped my cock about three times before blowing my load. I knew my load would be nothing like Jamal's. My little white balls would take a month to produce the semen he had dumped into Bri's pussy. I came as Bri fed me his cum, knowing this was where a white boy like me should be.

Jamal called a cab while I was under Brienne and her perfect thick ass. After twenty minutes I was still finding globs of black baby batter. I brought Bri to one more orgasm, and that was all it took to get her pussy to push the last drop of Jamal's cum into my mouth. She rolled of my face.

"I told you you would like watching me fuck a big black cock more than fucking me yourself."

She was right.

"So how'd you like to clean my pussy up more often?"

"Yes, please."

"Why don't you call me tomorrow then?"

"I'll eat a light dinner. I know what you'll be serving for dessert."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Little Tattoo
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds