A Little Trouble in Turkey

Despite the surreal quality of the past twenty minutes or so and the danger I might yet be in, I was amazed to realise that I was hornier than ever, looking up past this gangster's round, hairy belly to his craggy, cruelly smiling face, feeling him thrust inconsiderately into my mouth as he no doubt did with countless whores...

I was starting to enjoy the taste and smell of him... to relish the thought of him pumping his cum down my throat... and I was so aroused even I could detect the damp, musky mist that was rising from my pussy. When Sal saw me run a hand up my thigh to find my still aching clit, he grunted something low and guttural and probably vile in Turkish and began to thrust faster, deeper...

That was when I made my big mistake... Lost in the strange, mindless eroticism of what I was doing, as he began to pant and his face darkened, as I inhaled the musty masculinity... I ran my lips and tongue down the underside of his heavy cock, down to its base and beyond... finding his his moist, heavy balls with my free hand and easing them from his boxers into my mouth... not the action of a true professional by any means...

He almost came there and then, pulling away from me, squeezing the head of his cock to stop himself losing control. Breathless, he spat a few more nasty-sounding words at me, then grabbed my face hard, squashing my cheeks together. The look on his face was one of pure disgust... "Get back in that bathroom and clean yourself up you cheap, cocksucking cunt. And you stay there till I say!"

I began to shake a little. I wanted to leave... to get away from this mess. I tried to speak, to explain, but his grip tightened and he glared at me as if for daring to respond. Bob was off the bed quickly; "Ta gueule toi! Vas y prends une douche salope, vite! Et tu restes la, comprends? Tu sortes pas!"

Oh yes... I was French. I realised this wasn't going to be over just yet and rose hesitantly as Sal slowly released his grip on my jaw. I looked sideways at Bob as I entered the bathroom, but he gave me nothing... he looked as out of ideas as I was.

As I closed the door behind me I heard Sal bark at him; "OK now, to business, come on for fuck sake." Then the sound of a briefcase being snapped open and I clicked the door shut behind me.

I turned the shower on full and loud, then got out of my clothes as fast as I could. I found a flannel and sponged the mess off my skirt, stockings and shirt as best I could. God, it was even on my shoes... I hadn't worn a bra, but the thong was beyond help. I balled it up and put it in the waste-bin.

I dabbed at my hair, getting the worst off without making myself look too much worse, then dressed and stood back to check myself. I looked presentable enough... in a misty mirror. But I had to be decisive now... I had to march out there, make my apologies and get the hell out of that room and out of that damn hotel...

The shower flowed on noisily - I could hear nothing of what they were doing next door. Another ten minutes I stood there in the swirling steam, running through what I would say and knowing how quickly I needed to make my exit.

I didn't even notice how my shirt had got damp enough to cling to my tits, both nipples darkly visible beneath the thin, white cotton... not until the door was shoved open and Sal stood there once again, his slightly psychotic stare lowering to my chest.

He turned and walked back into the room - I followed and went into action; "Allez messieurs... merci et au revoir... j'ai des copains qui m'attendent au foyer, je suis un peu en retard en fait... " I smiled confidently, crossing the room and making it to the door... which was most definitely locked. I turned to see Bob sat in an armchair, now dressed in dark trousers and a white t-shirt. He made no attempt to move.

Sal however, was busy kicking off his shoes and unbuttoning his shirt as he looked across at me. There was a long, knowing silence in which the shirt was thrown onto a side table, followed by his trousers and boxers.

Sal stood there in his socks, otherwise naked, silent, expressionless... and simply pointed at the bed, which now had its covers thrown back. The gun, I noted, was now out of its holster and lying menacingly on the dresser. I looked up from it into Bob's eyes and he nodded slowly and very deliberately, glancing quickly at the gun then back to me.

I knew in that moment that I was going to have to see this through. A few more minutes of vile sex with this evil bastard and then it would be over. I just wanted to be on a plane heading for home. One slow step at a time I approached the bed as Sal began to massage the slack, meaty cock that hung obscenely beneath his gut.

As I passed him he shoved me in the back and I sprawled across the sheets, face down. I made to turn over, unbuttoning my damp shirt, but that wasn't what he wanted...

Sal didn't move... he stood there, wanking his stiffening cock. "Never mind the clothes... get on your hands and knees and pull that skirt up over your ass. Do it!"

With my face pressed into the pillows I did as he asked, flipping the leather skirt up over my bottom... picturing myself as I did so... seeing what they were seeing - my naked arse, the stockings, the heels. I suddenly prayed he would just come quickly and kick me out of there...

I felt the mattress yield as he climbed on behind me, then yelped as he thrust two fat fingers roughly into my pussy, stirring and probing me, smearing my wetness over my lips. He used his knees to jerk my legs apart and without hesitating rammed his cock into me. It hurt, but my muffled complaints were ignored...

Three, four times he pushed, until most of him was inside me... he felt huge, incredibly hard, insistent... and despite the disgust I was feeling, there was a sudden and shameful sensation of lust returning. I'd never known I could be so whorish... maybe he had recognised that in me.

He was deep inside me now, his cock-head bumping against my cervix, his hips hard against my arse. "Well Bob... maybe I can see the appeal here after all... nice piece of pussy for sure heheh... pity you made such a poor call bringing her here. Pity for you that is... I think she kinda likes it though!"

He withdrew till the head was just touching my lips then forced himself all the way back in me so hard that I moaned deeply into the pillows, the air pushed out of my lungs. Then again and again, maybe fifteen, twenty times.

My pussy was making a wet, squelching sound at each thrust now, betraying my wetness and my acquiescence... I knew I was close to coming and no longer cared. If I was going to be semi-raped, then why shouldn't I at least come out of this satisfied...

It was another five minutes of brutal thrusting before I felt him probe my asshole with a thick thumb. It popped easily past the tight ring and Sal grunted in appreciation, replacing it with a finger, followed by a second.

As Bob had discovered, my arse was a true pleasure zone for me... he could make me come within seconds doing what his gangster friend was now doing to me. I reached back with both hands, parting my cheeks, helping as his fingers spread my anus and slid all the way into me.

"Yes you fucking whore... spread your ass wider, go on... show me what you really like..."

Then the fingers were gone and his cock withdrawn and I knew what was coming, though not how quickly. Without warning the blunt dome of that huge cock was at my asshole, pushing hard - not teasing, not searching but pushing with all his weight and strength until I opened up. I gasped as he pushed four or five inches straight in then pulled back slightly before going even deeper.

Bob had used handfuls of lube the few times we had done this, but now the feeling was much more intense as my arse struggled to accommodate Sal's hardness... and my god he was hard. Each time he slid past my now welcoming arsehole I could feel every vein and bump

As he started to pump me with ever longer, ever harder thrusts, I let go of my cheeks and found my soaking pussy with a free hand, but Sal was having none of that... he pulled both my arms behind me, pinning my hands together on my lower back. My finger tips could just feel him as he slid in and out... his cock now wet and slippery as my arse yielded to the assault, opening to him, swallowing him almost hungrily.

I tried to squeeze him, to clench my muscles and hasten his cumming, but I had lost all control... his size had left me gaping, defenceless.

The sensation was actually exquisite... I was only seconds away from coming myself when he began to moan as his orgasm approached and pulled out so fast there was a loud plopping sound... I prayed there was no mess but he gave me no further time to think, grabbing my hips and spinning me over onto my back before straddling my chest. His cock was right above my face, its head a sticky, deep purple... shining obscenely.

He leaned forward, wanking himself furiously, his eyes glazed in anticipation of covering my face with his cum. But I slowly moved my gaze from his cock to stare into his face and as I did so I reached between his legs and pulled him closer, my forefinger teasing his anus... and as the tip of his cock brushed my lips I opened my lips to receive him...

He actually managed to send the first jet straight into my mouth - a huge, thick rope that I felt hit the back of my throat. I don't know where the rest ended up, because at that point the fingers playing with his arse moved to his balls and grabbed them tight... very, very tight.

He was still spurting as I dug my nails into his scrotum and then wrenched the entire package sideways and twisted it hard, then forward, grinding his bollocks together as I did so with all the strength I could muster.

His deep, orgasmic grunts turned to shrill screams in a second... and for good measure I sank my teeth into his glans, drawing serious blood. I shoved him off me and was on my feet immediately, pulling down my skirt as Bob shot out of the armchair...

"Ruth! You dumb, stupid cunt - what the fuck have you done!"

He rushed towards Sal who now lay on his side whimpering in a foetal curl, both hands cupping his twisted and torn genitals. As he passed me I brought one stockinged knee up fast and hard, catching him perfectly... he fell to his knees sharing just a little of Sal's pain.

For good measure I gave him the same knee under the chin and he collapsed, blood shooting from his mouth as his teeth snapped shut on his tongue.

I took in the scene for a second or two... it was ugly... time to go. I grabbed my purse off the dresser, then slipped the gun into it. The key, on its large hotel fob was right next to it and within another ten seconds I was out in the corridor on the way to the lifts.

An hour later I was at the airport, the gun was down a storm drain and I was on my way home. I never heard from Bob or any of his 'friends' again, though I still look over my shoulder now and then. But I have developed a surprising taste for vigorous and slightly submissive anal sex.

Well they do say that travel broadens the mind don't they?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds