A Little Unfinished Business

"Hello old friend, you seem pleased to see me." she whispered before kissing the tip.

I sighed with pleasure as Maddy took me into her mouth; her warm lips suckled the glands while her tongue toyed with the head. It was the first time that my cock had ever been in her mouth, for in those early days, oral was pretty much unheard of where we came from. But it seemed like Maddy had perfected the technique, with one hand cupping my balls, the other stroking my shaft while her warm mouth suckled me gently. Maddy quickly sensed my increasing excitement and wisely dropped my cock from her mouth; she then raised herself to her feet and gave me a peck on the lips.

"How about taking my clothes off." she asked in a sultry voice. "Or shall I do it?"

My trembling hands reached out and unbuttoned her blouse before discarding it; her ample breasts were encased in a white bra. Maddy steeped closer so that my hands could reach behind and unsnap it, her tongue caressing my neck as I did so. I eased the shoulder straps down and watched as her breasts fell free. They were indeed bigger than I remembered, now heavy and full with large erect nipples. Maddy took my hands in hers and placed them on her breasts for me to explore. Her hand again fell to my cock as I began exploring her nipples with my mouth. But Maddy was impatient as ever, and my hand was quickly directed between her thighs. She sighed with pleasure as I began to stroke between her slightly parted thighs before finding her button and zip.

With a gentle push, I eased her jeans over her curved thighs where they fell to the carpet. Maddy removed her feet from them and kicked them away. My eyes fell to her full pale thighs; they were round and shapely flaring outwards slightly from her hips. A pair of champagne coloured French knickers adorned her nicely rounded buttocks.

"No matching underwear I'm sorry." Maddy whispered. "I didn't know I was going to be seduced."

I grinned, "Who's exactly seducing who here?"

Maddy scoffed, "You used to be a man of action, are you all talk now?"

I watched as she slipped her thumbs through her panties and eased them downwards to the floor. I only got a brief glimpse of her light coloured curls before she stepped to me and directed my cock between her warm thighs, her hands took my face and directed it to hers; our tongues were soon playing wet games together. For the next minute or so, we embraced and caressed each other passionately; then Maddy led me to the bed. We lay facing each other, just as we'd done all those years before, my cock again secured tightly between her thighs as we kissed.

Maddy then lifted her head and looked down at me, "Time to settle unfinished business I think."

Maddy rolled over onto her back and parted her thighs waiting for me to respond. I rolled over and knelt between her open thighs, and took in the sight before me. Her blonde curls were sparse and nearly non-existent. Her full pussy lips were slightly parted and her clitoris visible to my eyes, it was just how I remembered it, all pink and damp with arousal. I took myself in hand and stroked my erect shaft as a flash of guilt registered in my brain. I was about to commit adultery for the first time, and would I be able to live with myself afterwards?

But Maddy was tuned into me; she quickly raised her body from the bed and looked into lovingly my eyes.

"Please do this for me, just this once. I've always wanted to do this. I always wanted you inside me."

Maddy reached up and took my arm before lowering herself to the bed taking me with her. She held my face close to hers and looked deep into my eyes as my cock parted her warm lips, her legs swiftly entrapped my buttocks and pulled me fully inside her to ensure the deed was done. My cock was soon gently exploring Maddy's warm wetness, she was tight and I could feel every little contour of her insides as she rocked gently beneath me. After kissing me for a few passionate seconds, Maddy pulled my face along side hers and nibbled my ear. And it was but a short time that I realised that she was crying.

"Hey, hey, are you okay?" I asked trying to pull away from her embrace.

But she held me tightly and urged me onwards.

"Oh, why did we ever part?" she sobbed. "Why couldn't we've been together forever?"

There was no answer to that question, and I let her tears flow down my neck. For many minutes we gently rocked together, for both of us the moments of soft passion more important than the sex.

For Maddy, it would be a time that she would never forget. She realised that time doesn't distinguish true love, and she still loved that man that now lay between her legs. Her life had been hard, and maybe she had chosen the wrong path. But what she was now doing seemed worth a hundred years of unhappiness. It was the first time that she felt truly loved and appreciated while being ridden. Yes, her husband rode her at his whim, but it was always about his satisfaction and not hers. Over the years she'd become immune to sexual pleasure, but in the previous hour, her sexual desires had returned with vengeance. She wanted to be well fucked, she wanted to be ravished and pleasured, she wanted to be taken to orgasm, and maybe more than once. And she had the man who could do just that. Her tears quickly disappeared and a grin of determination took their place. She rolled out from under her lover and pushed him onto his back. She quickly mounted his cock and looked down at him as it slipped deep inside her.

"Okay lover boy, let's make up for lost time." she stated with newly acquired confidence.

I laughed at Maddy's swift change of demeanour, and remembered it was one of her trademarks. Maddy never failed to amaze me in how she could change moods in an instant. My hands were soon exploring her smooth skin as she wriggled back and forth on my cock. Her figure was still shapely, a narrow waist flaring out to full hips, her thighs firm under my touch. Her calves were always on the muscular size, but trimmed down to thin ankles. I could just see her clitoris peaking out at me between her lips as she moved up and down on me, and she helpfully leaned backwards as I began to tease it with a finger.

"Just be careful of that." she soon whispered. "I don't want you to wear it out before you've made me cum."

"What makes you think I'm going to do that?" I asked innocently.

Maddy laughed as she leaned forward and began slapping my face with her breasts, "You'll do as you're told, and cause I deserve it. So, did you ever wonder why we didn't get to this before?" she asked before giving me a peck on the lips. "We got pretty close a few times?"

"Would you've let me?"

"Without a doubt, so why didn't you?"

"Cause I loved you too much." I replied after thinking about it.

Her face saddened and another tear dropped onto my face, "But that's why you should've."

"I know, but it didn't seem right at the time. Maybe I was too naïve."

Maddy laughed, "You naïve? What a joke, I reckon you were too scared of my dad. He would've condemned you to burn in hell if he knew what we were up to."

"Oh, it was all my fault was it? You didn't encourage me or enjoy it one tiny bit?"

"Course I did, but I wouldn't admit that to my dad. I didn't wanna burn in hell with you." Maddy replied before giving a little kiss. "But you can make up for it now."

For the next half hour or so, we fooled around in different positions. Maddy turned out to be pretty agile and could manage a few positions girls half her age would've been proud of. At her suggestion, we moved down the bed a little so we could watch ourselves in a large wall mounted mirror. Maddy spent quite a bit of time sitting backwards on me facing the mirror so that she could watch all the gory details. With her legs spread wide, she slipped up and down my cock with great interest. She then hopped off and began giving me a good sucking while again watching herself.

"Maybe you should go into the porn business." I suggested. "You seem to have a natural flair."

"I'm not sure that's a compliment. Anyway, too many fat and saggy bits now."

"Oh I dunno, you might fit into the adult mature section okay, some people like the fat and saggy scene."

"Cheeky bastard." she whispered while giving my cock a less then gentle squeeze. "For that you can make me cum." she added while rolling over onto her back.

Who was I to refuse such a request, and a second later I positioned myself between her lovely legs. I kissed, licked and teased my way up each leg until arriving at her wet pussy; her lips now pink and swollen from our naughty games. Maddy jumped as my tongue flicked over her clitoris a few times before I lowered my face between her sopping lips. Her scent suddenly brought back very old memories of our early times; I looked up and over her gentle rolls, between her breasts to her smiling pretty face.

"A penny for your thoughts?" I whispered.

"It's rude to talk with your mouth full, just get on with it."

For the next few minutes, I diligently worked her pussy alternating between her clitoris, her entrance and the surrounding lips. Maddy squirmed and wriggled, her moans of encouragement urging me onwards. I cared not that my face was covered in her juices, or that her fingers were ruffling my hair. I slipped a finger inside her and began working her from the inside also, and then added a second.

"Mmmmmmmmm-mmmmmm, that's nice, real nice." she moaned as her wriggling intensified.

I sucked her aroused clitoris into my mouth and teased it while my fingers worked inside her. Maddy lifted her buttocks slightly from the bed and rotated her pussy against my face. Her movements quickly became erratic, and I had trouble holding onto to her, the last thing I wanted for her to lose it when she was so close.

"Jeeeesus, you ain't lost your touch." Maddy moaned as her body arched high off the bed and shuddered. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuuuuuuuuuuck, here I cum."

I held Maddy tight as her orgasm rocked through her body with little tremors, she whimpered as the pleasure flowed through her. A few seconds later, she settled back on the bed in a dreamlike coma, only a smile told her story. I waited patiently for a few seconds as I took in the moment, I then raised her legs over my shoulders and guided my cock inside her. There was no resistance as I slipped into her little wet oasis to the hilt, she moaned when I leaned forward and began slapping into her with long hard strokes. Maddy grinned under my onslaught and held me tight with her arms.

"Gonna fill me up now?" she knowingly asked as I rapidly approached my own orgasm.

Maddy slipped her legs from my shoulders and lowered them around my buttocks, her arms pulled me in tight and her lips nibbled my neck.

"C'mon lover boy, let me feel your cum in me." she moaned as her buttocks met my every stroke.

My orgasm was not long in arriving, and my cum fired deep inside her, Maddy continued writhing beneath me until I collapsed helplessly upon her.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm, that feels nice and sloppy." she whispered grinding her pussy against me.

Eventually, I rolled from Maddy and lay beside her as I caught my breath; we smiled knowingly at each, for it had been good for both of us.

Maddy lay blissfully content back on the bed, she ignored the gooey mess oozing from between her spread legs. Her body was shiny with perspiration, her face red with exertion and her pussy throbbing from his assault. It was undoubtedly the best sex she'd ever experienced, licked, loved and taken to orgasm like never before. In all the years she'd been married, why had it never been as good? She opened her eyes and gazed across at her lover, his chest panting as his shiny cock slowly wilted. She turned towards the warm body and snuggled in placing a little kiss on his neck.

"If you're this good now, how good were you back in those early days?" Maddy asked.

"You wouldn't have been able to walk for a week. And you would've been knocking at my door every day for more of the same." I joked.

"Mmmmmmm." Maddy replied thoughtfully. "Just think what we missed out on."

"I'm just starting to realise that. You wanna sleep, or have a spa?"

A minute later, I watched as Maddy stepped gingerly into the warm water and settle opposite me. My focus turned to her breasts which sort of floated near the surface; she grinned, and cruised the short distance across to me. I felt her thighs slide over mine and straddle me; her lips dropped to mine and kissed me tentatively at first and then more passionately.

"Thank you for this." she whispered.

"Why thank you?"

"Because I wanted you to do it."

"I kinda had fun too." I reassured her."

Maddy took my face in her hands and kissed me." You know, I could easily fall in love with you all over again."

"Maddy, I.......

She placed her finger over my lips to silence me, "Shhhhhh, its okay. I just want you to know that you still do it for me. And please don't deny that you haven't any feelings for me too, but this is all it can ever be. So let's just pretend that it's all about us just for today."

Maddy snuggled up against and closed her eyes; we stayed like that until the water became unbearable. From there, we staggered to the bed and fell asleep in each others arms.

It was early afternoon when I stirred, a warm tongue teasing my nipples and navel before heading down south. I opened my eyes and grinned up at Maddy as her lips slipped over my flaccid cock stretching it towards the ceiling before letting it go.

"Wakey, wakey." she murmured. "Time to play."

I lay back with my hands behind my head and watched my cock grow under Maddy's tantalising mouth. When it was able to stand by itself, she then rubbed her smooth face over its length for a few seconds before once again taking it deep in her mouth.

"So, what are you going to do to me now?" she asked while moving her body over mine.

After slipping two fingers in her mouth, Maddy them eased them between her pussy lips for a bit of lubrication, then guided my cock inside her and sat down on it. She smiled and lay down so that our nipples and lips met in all the right places, our tongues playing a playful game of tag as her pussy rode me slowly. We stayed in that position for a long time, just kissing and caressing until I noticed Maddy pull a little painful face.

"You okay?" I asked.

She smiled, "The brain says keep fucking, my pussy telling me that it's just about had enough. It's not used to so much fun these days."

I eased Maddy from my cock and let it slide out through her curls, to my surprise; she began to slide her pussy lips up and down the shaft.

"Mmmmmm, that's quite nice on my clit." she whispered after a few seconds. "Do you want to try and cum between my thighs like we used to?"

"Sure."

Maddy got up from the bed and returned with her handbag; from it she removed a tube of hand cream. A little was applied to my cock; then some placed on her pussy lips and between her thighs. Maddy then lay down facing me and trapped my cock tightly between her thighs. After a few minor adjustments, my cock was soon sliding back and forth; I could feel her parted pussy lips around my cock as her warm slippery thighs held me. Maddy's arms hugged me tightly as she peppered me with little kisses before her sweet lips assaulted me passionately. It wasn't long before my excitement paid dividends, for her tight thighs were doing all the right things. Maddy matched my now frantic thrusts and she smiled lovingly as my warm cum began to flow over her thighs.

"Just like old times my sweet." she whispered when I'd finished. "Look."

Maddy moved away from me a little and spread her thighs, her pussy and legs shiny from the hand cream, globules of my cum seemed to float freely over it. She slipped a finger through my cum and rubbed it between her pussy lips making a bigger mess than before.

"Wanna lick it clean?" she asked.

"Not particularly."

Maddy grinned, "Spoken like a true man."

We spent the next hour in bed talking and caressing, then Maddy looked at the bedside clock and told me that she'd better go, but it only resulted in more kissing and fooling around. But alas, it all had to end.

I watched as Maddy showered and we talked as she dressed. She then stood in front of the bathroom mirror and began to put on her makeup. For some reason, I didn't want her to leave. I stared at those full buttocks under her tight jeans, and another wave of lust came over me. I stepped close, kissed her on the neck and let my hands run over her clothed body.

She grinned and tried to wriggle away from me, "Go away, you're dangerous and a nuisance."

But my hands slipped around to the front of her jeans and undid them, then pushed them down to her ankles.

Maddy giggled as she carried on applying her make up, "Yeah right, you think you're still capable are you? I don't think so."

Taking up the challenge, I traced her panty line with my tongue before easing them downwards. I gazed at her faint dimples on her round cheeks and kissed them gently moving around to her thighs and back again. I eased her backwards from the bathroom vanity a little before pushing her forward into a bending position; her pussy lips were now reachable by tongue. She sighed as my tongue slipped between them and then shuddered as I sucked her clitoris into my mouth and teased it.

"Jeeeeeezus, you're going to be the death of me at this rate." she murmured after a few seconds of torment.

"Just making sure you can't walk for a week." I managed in reply.

"Oh really." she replied. "Okay, I'll call your bluff."

Maddy then stepped out of her jeans and panties, taking me by the hair; she dragged me from the bathroom and back to the bed. Sitting on the edge of the bed, she placed my face between her thighs and rubbed it through her sweet smelling pussy.

"Two more orgasms please." she ordered and then lay back.

To be perfectly honest, we were both past it. But Maddy stubbornly made me go through the motions. I licked, kissed and played with her pussy for some time before she finally pushed me away and called me a complete failure, but only in jest. She then pulled me up on the bed snuggled up. Those last few minutes were quiet and thought provoking, but eventually it all had to end. Maddy then dressed and put on her make up, this time without my interruption. When it was time for Maddy to leave, she asked for one more kiss. We stood and held each other tightly; our lips just touching so that her lipstick wouldn't smudge. She then pushed me away and looked into my eyes for the last time.

"Thank you for the best day of my life." she whispered. "I'll never forget what we did as long as I live. I'll always love you. And if you ever want to see me, you know where to find me."

Her finger slipped over my mouth as I was about to reply.

"Shhhhhh, not a word." she whispered as tears again rolled down her face.

And then she was gone.

From the moment that Maddy walked out that door, the room seemed empty; I paced the room and thought about what had transpired. Eventually I got myself together, and the rest of the weekend with family went as planned, although Maddy was never far from my mind.

As the weeks passed, the guilt tormented me as I loved my wife Helena with passion. But through all that guilt, I didn't regret what Maddy and I had done. It was about two consenting adults making love, something that should've happened many years back, and maybe it would've been better if we had. Maybe we wouldn't have been so desperate now if the act had been completed when we were young and silly. Like Maddy said, it was just unfinished business, and hopefully it will stop at that.

A few words from Maddy.

Some reading this story will think that I'm a terrible person, and maybe there's a little truth in that. But having married a man who has beaten me both physically and mentally for many years, do I not deserve one day of pleasure and happiness? I've vowed that on the day the last of my children leave home; my bags will also be packed and I'll leave my violent husband to his own devices for ever. What happened between me and Baz that day was something special, and I will never regret it for one second. When I first sat down with Baz in the restaurant, I had no intention of doing the unthinkable. But it didn't take long for those old desires to return, and in the end couldn't help myself. I've since made two promises to myself, the first is that I will never try and come between Baz and his wife. The second, is that if I ever find out that he is single and available, I will track him to the ends of the earth and nail both feet to the ground, for he won't escape me a second time.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 616 milliseconds