A Long Hot Summer

- You are my slave. You are to do as I command and nothing else. Stand back!

Sarah stood up, turned her back to me and bent over again. The let her middle finger follow the crack of her ass from the back all the way down to her pussy. I zoomed in (of course) and saw her swollen labia shining with juices. She was just as horny as me!

Next she pulled her thong off and lay down on the sunbed, her head towards me. I went to the other side and continued shooting as she caressed her breasts, pinched her rock-hard nipples and slowly let her hands move down to her pussy. The patch of hair was no more than ½ an inch wide and reddish blonde. From the start of her labia all the way around her asshole she was completely bare. Waxed completely clean. She put a finger inside, then another. She finger fucked herself a few seconds, then withdrew her fingers and held them up to the camera. The fingers were glistening with her juices.

- Come over here, slave! Stand by my head.

I did as she told me and got a great picture of her face and my hard cock lined up perfectly. She raised the back of the sunbed a bit so the top of her head touched my scrotum, then she leaned her head back.

- Get some pictures of this!

She poaked her tongue out and held it so close I could feel the warmth of her mouth, her breath on my helmet making my cock start dripping again. A drop of cum fell on her tongue. She snaked the tongue into her mouth.

- Mmm...yummy. I hope there's more where that came from.

- Eh...eh...oh God!

That was all I could say. Next, Sarah started caressing one of her perfect boobs with one hand and put two fingers of the other hand inside her pussy. The wet sloppy noise was so sexy I was shaking. While doing this, she put the tip of her tongue directly on the underside of my cock and licked my helmet. She turned around, got up on all fours and looked me in the eyes, her mouth so close to my cock I could feel her breath.

- I want you to take some really bad pictures of us now, my lovely slave. I'm going to lick and suck your cock and when you come I want you to shoot in my mouth, on my face and on my tits.

- Oh, Sarah, yes. Please. Suck my cock. Lick my balls. I need to come so badly.

Next thing I knew I was lost in her hot mouth. This sex-crazed beauty had given head before, I was sure of that. I was in heaven. I kept clicking on the camera and felt my balls tighten.

- I'M GONNA CUM!

- AHA, CUM FOR ME BABY, CUM FOR ME! I'M CUMMING TOOOOOOOOOO...

I shot the first of my load in her hot mouth, then I withdrew and just let it land wherever it wanted. I came over her big tits, her face, her hair, everywhere. Sarah screamed out loud as her orgasm took her. Then she took my cock in her mouth again and sucked me dry and cleaned my cock with her mouth. With her cock in her hand, pressed against her cheek, she looked me in the eyes and smiled, with my sperm on her face. That made a really hot photo, I promise. Then she spoke to me:

- Jim! My god, I love your cock. I want it more. You are not only my slave, you are my sex slave for the rest of the summer. I love you, little brother. Now kiss me.

- I love you too, sister and mistress. And I'll never want another woman again.

We kissed like lovers.

- Don't make too many promises, Jim. I'm your mistress and I may want my slave to be with me and a woman or be with a woman for me. You don't know, you just don't know.

To be continued...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds