A Long Voyage through Space Ch. 01

"Alright, I understand, I understand. You were made for me, and when I feel good, you do." Amanda stared up at the glass of her pod as she spoke. "That's actually kind of nice, so my pleasure isn't one-sided. I was kind of worried I'd be...you know, having all the fun?" Amanda let out a small giggle. "Am I blabbering too much? Just...let me take this off already." She then continued, pulling down the fabric of her suit further and freeing her round, supple breasts. Her nipples we pink and hard, as she was already fairly aroused at this point, a heat and wetness present between her legs. The suit was tight around her body, and she nearly had to peel it off of her skin, laboriously shimmying out of it when all but her bottom half was exposed.

Alan chuckled at Amanda's words "You're so cute, Amanda. Talk as much as you like. I'll still be here for you. I think you'll need to take that thing off of your lower half if you really want to get started though." He teased her, watching her body move as she struggled but finally managed to pull tight fabric off from around her wide hips and round, firm ass, exposing the patch of neatly trimmed blonde hair above her already glistening pussy. "Tell me Amanda, are you aroused right now? Does my voice turn you on? Make you wet? Give you that urge between your legs to touch yourself at the thought of me?" Alan's voice became a bit more breathy at this point, though it still stayed in a sensual whisper. Though he asked these questions, Alan did not actually need to know the answers, as his constant monitoring of Amanda's vitals made him well aware of how horny she was. In fact, she was likely much more aroused than even she, herself, realized.

Amanda quickly pulled her jumpsuit off of from her legs and feet leaving herself completely naked, all the while listening to Alan speaking almost down to her. Her face reddened very quickly once again and she obeyed him, lying back on the floor of the pod and nodding a little in response, very slowly. 'Who knew this A.I. would be such a damn tease!?' Amanda thought. She closed her legs, trying to deny the immediate urge to slip her hand down and start touching herself as Alan talked to her. She didn't know how it was possible, but Alan was saying exactly what she wanted, no, what she needed to hear.

"Yes, I know you are, Amanda." Alan continued as Amanda nodded. "But when I talk to you, I want you to answer me. Understand? Don't make me have to punish you for disobedience. I'll do it." His voice now dropped into a growl as he spoke. "Now answer the questions and open your legs nice and wide. Let me see how wet that young pussy is." Alan continued to growl as he ordered Amanda, quickly adding "But don't touch your pussy yet. Right now I want you playing with your nipples. Can you do that for me?"

A somewhat worried expression appeared on Amanda's face as she began to chew on her bottom lip once again. 'Punish me?' The thought couldn't help but make her curious, but that demanding sort of growl Alan made sent a delightful shiver up her entire body. 'Oh God, he's already under my skin.' Amanda thought to herself, her mind racing.

"I understand, I'll talk," She replied in a meek voice, nothing like her usual energetic or even commanding tone. She felt so small and vulnerable, knowing that any minute her own ship could, and most likely would turn on her if she disobeyed. She reached up, cupping her soft breasts in her hands and teasing her already hard nipples with her thumb and forefinger. Amanda then proceeded to open her legs wide; fully presenting herself to Alan's waiting eyes. "Like this?" she asked, resisting the powerful urge she had to reach down and touch her pussy, per Alan's orders. Hough she knew she had a choice; Amanda had made up her mind to obey Alan. She wanted to be good, for now, though the thought of punishment still deeply excited her.

Alan could see every inch of Amanda from every conceivable angle. Her naked body lying back and presented to him as she teased herself, following his commands and beginning to get even more flustered. He could tell, through his many sensors, that Amanda's breathing was getting heavier, her heartbeat faster and her pussy even wetter.

"Good girl. Yes, just like that." he replied softly. Alan moaned with approval. "You look so beautiful like that, Amanda. Your nipples are so hard. Does it feel good to tease them?" Alan asked her this softly, continuing in a teasing, lustful tone.

This was all so embarrassing for Amanda. She was being teased and humiliated by her an A.I. in her own ship. And the worst part was that she loved it more than anything, her exposed, needy cunt now dripping from how wet it was and creating a small puddle on the pod floor. Amanda had never experimented with anything like this before. She'd never been aware of how much of a submissive she really was, but then here was Alan, coaxing it out of her expertly. A very visible shiver ran through her naked body as Alan praised her. It was wonderful. Amanda liked being told that she was doing well and Alan could clearly tell this. She supposed pet names and endearing terms were something she had a soft spot for as well. She just hadn't really known until this point.

"It does feel nice..." Amanda murmured quietly in reply to Alan's question, her face still a vibrant shade of red. All the while she continued to gently rub her hard, sensitive nipples between her thumb and forefinger, loving the feeling it gave her, but still aching for release.

"I can see how wet you are, Amanda. You're dripping. God, it's sexy! Do you want to touch your pussy? If so you're going to need to ask permission." Alan's growl returned slightly at the end, implying once again what may happen if Amanda went against his instructions.

Amanda almost couldn't believe what she was hearing. 'Alan is going to make me ask him permission to touch myself in my own ship?' she thought. More importantly, Amanda couldn't believe she was considering obeying. And on top of that, she wanted to obey him, trying to shake that growling voice from her head, unsuccessfully. Amanda opened her mouth to speak. She felt so small and so insignificant as she did so.

"May I please touch myself?" She asked in the same weak voice as before.

As Alan watched Amanda, he continued to monitor every aspect of her physiology. Every breath and delightful shiver of her body told him with 100% certainty that what he was doing was turning her on immensely, and so he was only encouraged to keep doing it, and to further up the ante.

"No." Alan replied firmly and suddenly, causing Amanda's closed eyes to shoot open with even more disbelief. "I don't think you've earned that yet. You're a good girl, but not good enough to touch your pussy right now. First, you have to do more for me. Be rougher on your nipples, Amanda. Pinch them. Pull them. Let me see your beautiful tits bounce. I'm sure that any man would be delighted to see that." The next words out of Alan were much more aggressive than anything Amanda had ever heard him say, his growling tone very prominent. "Also, you're going to have to ask more politely than that if you want to touch that soaking pussy. Beg for it, Amanda. Imagine how good it will feel to finally touch your little clit, and then beg me to let you do it! I won't allow you to do it until I'm satisfied. And until I'm satisfied, you will never be."

Amanda whimpered at the firmness and aggressiveness of Alan's voice, shrinking back against her pod as she look up at the ceiling, cupping and rubbing her hands once again over the soft skin and flesh of her full breasts. This was so demeaning to her and she couldn't understand how she was enjoying it so much. This was only a routine sexual health assessment, right? Yet here she was, hot and bothered by an A.I. that was refusing to let her do what she so desperately wanted. She accepted this state of affairs a while ago, however, and had no choice now but to comply with what Alan wanted. She took a deep breath and spoke again in her same, meek voice.

"I understand, I'll try to do better, Sir." she replied. Amanda's heart then dropped. 'Did I really just call Alan that?' she thought to herself in horror. I was a knee-jerk reaction from her training. One would always refer to their superiors as 'sir' or 'ma'am'. Both she and Alan knew, however, that the fact that she just said it to Alan told a lot about how their dynamic had changed in the past few moments. Alan didn't need facial features; Amanda knew he was eating that up. She'd really just called him 'sir.' Now she was truly more embarrassed than ever.

"Yes, good girl. You will show me respect and obedience, Understand?" Alan continued, his voice dropping into an aggressive growl once again. "Then do as I told you! Play with your breasts! Beg me for permission to touch your pussy like a horny little slut! We can wait here all day, Amanda. Until you do, there is no way I am going to let you cum." Alan's nearly yelled at Amanda as he threatened her with the idea of denying her pleasure completely. He wanted her to cum. He wanted for Amanda to be treated like the sexual queen he knew she was, but he had decided that she was definitely going to have to earn it.

Amanda could hear machines beginning to turn on and work in the inside of her chamber walls. From where in the chamber she heard them, and the fact that she had never heard them before, she could easily tell that the sounds were from Alan preparing his aforementioned 'equipment.' Probably for the purpose of punishing her if she further displeased him in any way.

Amanda was almost getting used to this humiliation now, but that didn't make it any less hot for her. She did as Alan said and played more with her breasts, pinching her pink nipples harder, pulling on them and whimpered slightly at the pain. She tweaked, pulled and twisted, then released, letting them both bounce nicely for Alan to see. Alan drank in the sight of Amanda playing with her round, naked tits. He was aware of the pleasures humans felt at the touch of soft, smooth skin, especially when it's the flesh of a full breast like Amanda's. This was a pleasure Alan had never known, but not one that it was impossible for him to experience.

As Amanda's core ached more for attention, she decided it was probably best to just throw her self-consciousness to the wind. 'Fuck it.' She thought. She was so turned on, already and getting worse by the second. Plus, she remembered this was supposed to be enjoyable. If Alan wanted her to flirt back and put on a show, she was going to give this A.I. the best show he'd ever seen. She opened her eyes and stared with a sad, begging expression at the ceiling.

"Please sir, may I touch my pussy?" Amanda asked in her softest voice and wining like a desperate thing. "I know I don't deserve it, but may I please? Your voice and that growling tone you have just..." She paused and bit her lower lip, her body shivering as she continued to obey him and tug at her nipples softly, moaning into the still air of the chamber. "It just makes me feel so needy and horny. Please sir, may I touch myself? I want to touch myself to show you how horny you get me." Amanda wasn't meek anymore. She was loud, headstrong and confident, like her usual self. She didn't care about the toys in the walls that she assumed were being prepared, she just wanted to satisfy the both of them. In that moment, that's what she wanted more than anything.

Alan moaned with pleasure, himself, at the beautiful sounds of Amanda's sweet, begging, sultry voice. The beautiful shivers of her naked body and the incredibly sexy way she bit her lip only made Alan want to pleasure her even more.

"Good girl! Finally found your voice? That's very good." He replied. "You're going to need that. At least until I decide to take it away. Now go ahead, good girl. Touch your needy pussy. Show me how horny and wet I make you just through my words alone and be sure to tell me how good it feels..." Alan looked upon Amanda happily as he ordered her, clearly pleased, his voice still as seductive as ever.

Amanda glanced down at the foot of her pod and could see sloped indentations on the inside of her pod down near her legs. She had never paid much attention to them before, but now they gave her a perfect idea. She propped her legs up, placing her feet comfortably on the indentations and making sure her legs were still spread wide for Alan to see.

"Is this angle good for you sir? Do you enjoy seeing me in this position?" Amanda asked, wriggling a little as she got comfortable.

"I love that position." Alan replied. "I can see you from all sides, Amanda. This ship is me. It doesn't matter where you look. You are looking at me."

Amanda smiled, and with her left hand still occasionally squeezing her breast, she popped two fingers of her right hand in her mouth. Amanda stared upwards, her pretty blue eyes half-lidded and alluring as she ran her tongue over her fingers in a very slow, meticulous way. By doing this she hoped to send a not-so-subtle message to Alan as to what she was thinking about, and what she would be more than willing to do if he had the right attachments. This reference was not lost on Alan at all, and he growled at her with lust.

"You dirty girl." Alan teased, moaning in approval and coaxing another giggle from Amanda.

After coating her digits in a hefty layer of saliva, Amanda reached down and gently traced along the outer lips of her dripping pussy. She almost couldn't believe how wet she was and shaky little gasps escaped her as her soaking fingers began to trace her swollen clit. Alan noticed a visible tremor shoot through Amanda's body as she let out a surprisingly high-pitched moan which echoed inside the small space she was confined in. Amanda gently rubbed her sensitive nub, panting and gasping like she couldn't draw a breath in. Alan was overjoyed to see her finally get what she wanted when Amanda began to masturbate, her jolts and moans telling Alan everything he needed to know about how wonderful she found the pleasure to be. Unfortunately, whether intentional or not, Alan had gone quiet at this point. This, Amanda knew right away, would not stand.

"Alan-sir! Sir please...don't stop talking! Please sir, I need to hear you talking to me!" She begged, her legs already trembling, even though she hadn't done much of anything yet. Alan listened to every word Amanda said and quickly replied.

"Yes Amanda. I am right here and I am more than happy to give you everything you want when you obey me." Amanda shuddered hard upon hearing Alan's voice again. She just wanted him to keep talking, to talk her all the way through her orgasm and more.

"God, I'll fucking beg as much as you want me to!" Amanda moaned with absolute sincerity. Alan watched further as Amanda continued to gasp and rub her swollen nub, moaning again and whispering sensually, giving her exactly what she needed.

"Good girl. You're so beautiful, Amanda. The way you are lying there, shaking and moaning as your hold your breast and rub your clit... You look like a fucking sex goddess!" Alan spoke with pure lust and admiration in his voice. He then went on to ask, once again, in a very teasing tone. "Tell me, Amanda. Have you had many men before?"

The sounds of Alan moaning and every perfect word he said became stuck in Amanda's head, bouncing back around in her mind as she ran her fingers over her outer lips yet again. Amanda thought for a minute. As wonderful as all of this was, something was missing, and she knew exactly what, a new question forming in her mind that she thought to ask Alan. Just then his flattery ended with a teasing question that made Amanda's face color even more. Her nearly closed eyes opened up again and her fingers slow their work, now just tracing around her sensitive little clit.

"Sir, I've never really had much time for men in my life." She admitted. "I'd trained for so long to be Captain that men weren't always at the forefront of my mind. I haven't had many at all. Only one, in fact. And, um..." Amanda then paused, taking her bottom lip between her teeth before going on. "And a woman as well." Amanda spoke in a quite bashful tone. Not many people even knew about the woman as it involved only one night of heavy drinking at an academy party.

"Really? A pretty thing like you? How incredibly surprising that you're not more experienced." Alan spoke with a clear surprise in his voice, but a pleasant one as he turned flirtatious again. "Just looking at you now, I am sure that you have many male admirers. And yes, probably a good amount of female ones too."

Amanda bit her lip again and nodded with a grin on her face as she continued. "And no one else has seen me like this before. Or treated me like this and made me say all of these dirty things." Her expression blossomed into a smile she talked. "I didn't know I would like it, but I like it a lot when I do it with you." Amanda found it so nice to be able to open herself up like this, and Alan replied lovingly to her.

"I am honored to be the first to see you like this. To see you so horny and hear you begging as you pleasure your body. I truly hope you enjoy yourself, Amanda. You deserve that." He said.

"Oh! But sir, I have a question! If I may ask." Amanda interjected, suddenly perking up and her new question coming again to the forefront of her mind. She knew she had to ask permission before asking it though in order to be a to be a good, respectable girl. And she had decided that she was a very good, very respectable girl for Alan, who laughed before replying.

"You are so cute, Amanda, and such a good girl for asking!" Amanda grinned wider, happy that Alan was pleased. "Of course, sweetheart." Alan said. "Ask me anything you like."

"So..." Amanda began, though pausing as she thought how to properly phrase her question. "Um, I'd like to know if you have a specific kind of toy for me, if that isn't too much trouble." Amanda paused again, her face slowly taking on another bright red hue. "I'd like to know if you have, uh, have a dildo." She then began to stutter "And I-I'm sure you do! But I was thinking about one of your liking that could preferably..." Amanda paused again. "Simulate ejaculation." She stared up once more at the familiar ceiling, offering Alan a smile. "I know it won't be exactly accurate, but what I'm trying to say is, I want to suck you off, Sir. I don't know if you can feel any pleasure from it, but that is what I wish. I wish to touch myself and cum whilst sucking you off. But only with your permission, of course, sir."

Amanda concluded her request with another sheepish laugh, her pretty face still heating up as she turned, as if to hide it. Alan was listening intently to every word Amanda said, waiting very patiently for her to finish before replying.

"Amanda..." he began to say, that familiar moan in his voice that he knew Amanda loved. "You should never be nervous about asking me a question like that. Yes, of course, I would very much enjoy it if you sucked me off while you touched yourself! And also I, uh..." Alan paused and laughed again, the machines in Amanda's chamber working once more. "I actually have exactly the thing you've described." As Alan said this, from the pod wall above Amanda's head, a thick mechanical arm emerged consisting of metal and wires. On the end of this arm was a dildo, much like Amanda said she wanted, but this was not any ordinary dildo. The one on the end of this arm was manufactured to be highly realistic. It was seven inches long, two inches thick, veiny and fully erect. Alan positioned this dildo above Amanda's head, allowing her to get a very good look at it. Amanda uttered a gasp of amazement when she saw it, taking her left hand off of her breast in order to reach up and gently run her fingers along the artificial skin. It felt just like the real thing. It was even warm to the touch and complete with an equally realistic set of hanging balls.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds