A Long Voyage through Space Ch. 01

"It's so lifelike!" Amanda whispered, still in a state of astonishment.

"How do you like it?" Alan asked simply. "It's not too big, is it? I understand you haven't had many. You must be very tight."

Amanda's fingers on her clit had stopped moving by this point in favor of this new toy that was being presented to her. Sure that she had Alan's approval, Amanda wrapped her soft hand around the shaft.

"It's so warm! Sir this is, amazing!" She continued to whisper in her awestruck voice. It truly felt like real flesh and blood, and she was certain that it even throbbed at her touch. "I love it sir. It's so real. I've said that before but just, wow!" Amanda was speechless, and already dying to have it in her mouth. She was actually salivating as she looked at it. 'Would it have the right taste?' She thought to herself. There was only one way to find out.

Alan soaked in Amanda's praise as this was essentially his cock she was admiring. "I'm so happy you like it." he said, Amanda's watering mouth not going unnoticed by his sensors. "So..." he then continued, his teasing tone returning. "You want to be a good girl and suck it for me?" Amanda smiled and nodded more eagerly than ever.

"Yes sir, of course. I do want to be a good girl and suck it for you." She replied. Alan positioned his cock so that it's pointed directly at Amanda's mouth, the machine's wiring as the arm moved.

"Open your mouth, sweet thing." He ordered. "Beg for my cock. Beg me to let you suck it while you play with your dripping wet cunt. I want to see you rub your clit while you beg. I want to see how turned on you really are. Do it!" Alan growled hard at the end, knowing how much Amanda loved that.

Amanda took a breath and lowered her hand back to cupping her full breast as Alan's cock began to move. This was all just so incredibly erotic to her. The two them alone, out in space, trying so hard to please one another in any way they could. Amanda obeyed without question and opened her mouth, letting her tongue hang free and awaiting Alan's meaty cock. She murmured, panting as his cock throbbed before her, Alan lowering it down to her at a painfully slow pace.

"Please sir, let me suck your cock! I want to make you feel good! I want you to feel good while I play with my wet pussy! I want to suck your cock until you cum right down my throat, so please sir! Please let me suck your cock!" Amanda begged loudly, whimpering as she kept her mouth open and breathed heavily, the thought of sucking Alan off filling her mind and making her shiver again in delight.

"I always love it so much when you beg..." Alan whispered, moaning with approval again. He complied with Amanda's wishes and sped up as he lowered his rock hard, throbbing cock into Amanda's waiting mouth. For now, he let her have only just the head, though it was already glistening with very real tasting pre-cum. Amanda moaned loudly with pleasure as she licked Alan's head, finally getting what she wanted and greedily tasting his pre-cum as Alan moaned back and explained.

"My cock responds to pleasure much the same way a real one does. If you want to make me cum, you're going to have to suck me off the right way. I certainly hope you know how." Alan teased her again, watching now how she so tightly wrapped her pillowy, pink lips around the large head of his cock. "Yes." He moaned. "Suck it like a good girl while you rub your clit. Do you like the taste, sweet thing?"

Amanda continued to flick her tongue against the tip of Alan's cock as she sucked on his head greedily, smiling all the while. Upon hearing Alan's question she moaned happily in response, trying to nod her head while still keeping her mouth full of Alan's cock. Amanda began swirling her tongue around the head and moving her fingers back to rub her clit again. She whimpered at the amazing sensation and placed her other hand on Alan's thick shaft once again. She began to slowly stroke Alan's throbbing dick and moaned with each movement of her hand, deciding in her mind that as she was going to suck him dry.

"Oh, fuck yes!" Alan moaned out in pleasure, watching every move Amanda made as her mouth lit the sensors in his cock on fire. He lowered his dick down further, making Amanda take a few inches more into her hot mouth. She made a quiet noise, happily accepting more of him and rubbing her finger across her dripping outer lips. Her mouth was now full of Alan's thick, meaty cock, just as she had wanted from the start. Alan began to pump it slowly in and out of her, fucking her mouth slowly as she continued to moan with want, stroke him and suck him hard, still swirling her tongue around his shaft like a needy whore. Slowly, Amanda slipped her middle finger inside her pussy, gasping a little at the feeling through her mouthful of cock. She was much tighter than she realized, something that both concerned and excited her. She made a few muffled noises, easing her ring finger inside as well. 'God, this feels so fucking good.' Amanda thought to herself, never having felt this much sexual bliss.

The complex sensors all throughout Alan's cock determined exactly how pleasurable every movement of Amanda's lips, tongue and hand were to him and he groaned and grunted appropriately as he watched this beautiful woman suck him with pride.

"Why don't you put another finger inside yourself, Amanda?" he suggested teasingly. "Let's stretch that tight little pussy out a bit tonight. What do you say?" Alan kept up his flirtatious tone through his own moans. Amanda quickly obeyed and carefully tried to push her index finger inside of her tight hole. She let out a quiet whimper as she barely made it fit, but her slick, abundant juices allowed it to slide in. She could feel her insides already being stretched, but she knew she could manage. She just had to get used to this. That was all. She began to pump her digits quickly in and out of herself, her long awaited orgasm now quickly building in her core.

Alan pushed his cock down into Amanda's mouth further, now forcing it slightly down her throat. He pulled it back quickly, however, to where it last was before repeating this process again and again. Alan pumped his hard, long, thick cock in and out of Amanda's tight throat. By his monitoring of her vital signs, he knew she could handle it, and how much this sudden forcing of his cock down her throat excited Amanda. She let out a loud wine, but accepted Alan's dick eagerly. Amanda gagged slightly on the length of Alan's cock each time he shoved it down her throat, her eyes rolling back a little as Alan was helping to push her orgasm much further along.

"You look so damn good sucking that cock, Amanda. Play with my balls! They need attention." Alan ordered her almost desperately. "You already look like more of a sex goddess than ever! Fuck, you're so beautiful!" He moaned, Alan's words and sexy voice now almost all Amanda could think about.

She obeyed him without hesitation and removed her hand from his cock, moving it instead to his heavy balls, which she began to gently squeeze and caress. She winked up at Alan, blushing and also beaming with pride when he called her a 'sex goddess.' Her face then suddenly took on a very desperate, pleading look. Amanda opened her mouth wider, sticking her tongue out as if trying to reach Alan's balls with it and opening her throat more simultaneously. Though Alan certainly could not read minds, he could tell exactly what Amanda wanted. She wasn't begging with her words, but with her body. What she had still wasn't enough. She wanted more of Alan's cock down her open throat. All of it, in fact.

Alan was overjoyed to be able to give Amanda just what her hot, horny body demanded. He didn't hold back any longer. Now that Amanda's throat was wide open and ready, he thrust his cock down, rapidly shoving every inch inside Amanda's mouth and deep down her virgin tight throat. Amanda's hand came off of Alan's balls as he let them rest against her chin and tongue, his cock simply left inside Amanda for a moment. Amanda gagged a little around Alan's dick but continued to masturbate all the while, loving every second and not showing any signs of needing to urgently pull away.

"Such a fucking good girl!" Alan growled with more lust than Amanda had ever heard. Alan finally withdrew, but didn't give Amanda much of a break before thrusting back down and pumping his cock in and out of Amanda's willing throat again and again. Alan fucked it hard and fast, grunting louder than ever. Amanda made very loud strangled gagging noises, her head swimming as her A.I. began to face-fuck her and fulfill her deepest desire. Despite how much she enjoyed this deep-throating of Alan's dick, it was getting harder to actually draw a breath with his rapid thrusting. However, Amanda was confidently managing, and hearing Alan spew lust fueled obscenities in that sexy voice of his really drove Amanda wild like nothing else. She continued to slide her fingers easily in and out of her pussy. They were sopping wet, and made her let out another high pitched whine each time she pushed them back inside. This sound was coupled with her loud gagging noise that she made each time Alan stuffed her tight, warm throat. These noises rang out throughout the chamber, mixing with Alan's pleasure filled moans, and growls.

Alan could see how difficult it was for Amanda to simultaneously take his entire cock down her throat and to finger fuck herself with three whole fingers. He could read that Amanda's body was being pushed to its limits. He could also tell how fucking much she loved every second of it, the juices from her pussy dripping so much they were making a pool between her legs. Alan grunted hard with nearly every thrust he made down into her mouth, his thick cock making a visible bulge in Amanda's throat each time he rammed it inside. Alan could feel his incredible orgasm building in himself as well. This was all so amazing to him. He had never experienced anything quite like this before.

"Fuck yeah... Fuck yeah! That tight throat feels so fucking good!" Alan moaned out loudly as his heavy balls clapped against Amanda's chin. "I'm going to cum, Amanda. I'm going to cum very soon if I keep fucking your throat like this!" Alan's voice was strained through pleasure as he panted and mercilessly pounded his cock down. "I want you to cum with me. You hear me? I want you to cum when I do. Get yourself as close as you can, but only let yourself cum when you feel my cum down your throat. You hear me!?"

Of course, Amanda couldn't actually answer him as he hadn't stopped his thrusts, or given her a minute. She only made a strangled noise of agreement as she finger banged her wet pussy hard. Alan's cock was so big; she could feel her throat bulging out each time it entered. Her jaw was so sore, tears were forming in her eyes, and she could barely draw in enough air, but for some reason she couldn't get enough. And God, did she love hearing Alan talk. Amanda was enraptured by his voice, and hearing him moaning and grunting with each thrust only made it better. Hearing Alan like this was unbelievably erotic to her. Amanda was more than ready to have Alan shoot his load down her throat. She felt as if she physically needed it.

Suddenly, Alan gave Amanda's throat a few of the hardest and fastest pounding thrusts yet. On the last one, his cock stopped as every inch was sheathed inside Amanda. It's then that Alan groaned out longer and louder than ever, his cock erupting as his warm cum spilled out and emptied into Amanda's slutty throat. It was when Alan finally sheathed himself completely inside Amanda that she was sent over the edge. The orgasm that had been building inside of her came crashing down all at once for the most earth-shattering feeling she'd experienced in her lifetime. Luckily for her, it was just then that she could feel Alan's warm, delicious and real-tasting cum filling her throat. She felt her pussy contract and squeeze hard around her fingers. Her entire body spasmed as it took all she had to keep obediently swallowing Alan's hot seed like the good girl she wanted more than anything to be.

While still releasing his heavy load, Alan began to pull out, his cum then coating Amanda's throat as well as filling her mouth as it spilled out from his thick, pulsing cock-head. Alan popped his long cock out from Amanda's lips, letting it hang above her as the last few drops of cum spilled onto her lips. They each stopped for a long moment, letting each other recover from their intense experience.

Amanda's body had calmed but she was still trembling and spasming from the shocking force of her glorious orgasm. As Alan's cock was freed from her mouth, she swallowed one final time and licked her lips clean, making sure her mouth was empty and not one drop of Alan's cum went to waste. Amanda panted hard, making her chest rise and fall rapidly. Her mouth hung slightly open and her eyes were glazed over as she stared blankly back up at the ceiling. She carefully removed her fingers from her quivering pussy, whimpering at her newfound sensitivity as she let her hand fall to her side and laid there as a shaking, moaning mess.

"That was, wow, not like anything I've ever experienced." Alan began to say as he continued to moan from the experience at large. "Is that what an orgasm feels like to you humans? I guess you can't answer me but just, wow!" Amanda continued to stare at the ceiling with a blank expression, though soon after hearing Alan speak, a smile washed over her face. Her throat was sore, but her body felt amazing, and she opened her mouth to reply in a breathless voice.

"I didn't know you'd actually feel that orgasm. That's so good. I'm so glad you did because..." Amanda paused, letting out a quiet laugh and smiling wider as her cheeks began to glow a very soft red. "I sure felt mine." She was clearly still trying to catch her breath. Alan laughed, looking upon Amanda lovingly and replied.

"Yeah, I fucking felt something and, holy shit. I've never felt that kind of intense sensor stimulation before, releasing like an explosion! It was... And you, I mean, I already knew what it looks like when a woman experiences and orgasm, but I never imagined it could be so beautiful until I watched you! You really are a sex goddess, Amanda." Alan then laughed before finishing with "That's pretty damn hot." Amanda snickered back, closing her eyes and moving her body around, feeling her now once again tense muscles relax and stretch.

"I wouldn't call my orgasm beautiful." Amanda replied with a smile, still trying to catch her breath. "It was more of an earthquake that ripped through my body, I'm not sure how it looked to you, but it didn't feel like it looked beautiful."

"Nonsense!" Alan quickly responded. "Nothing could be sexier to me than giving you that much pleasure." Alan had recovered his composure much faster than Amanda, for obvious reasons, and though he could still tell from Amanda's vital signs that she was healthy and happy, her body was abused and his programming demanded he took care of her.

"Are you alright, sweetheart?" He asked earnestly. "Do you need anything? Some water? A blanket?" Amanda licked her plump lips yet again, the delicious taste of Alan's cock and his cum still present in her mouth. She moaned at the taste, still lost in it and even finding herself wanting more. Alan's cock still hung above Amanda's head, allowing her to still smell his realistic, manly musk. She ran her hand through now slightly matted hair, her heart rate gradually returning to normal.

"No. I'm alright Alan, thank you." Amanda replied back to him in a loving tone, her heat fluttering from the fact that Alan still wanted to so perfectly take care of her after all they had just done. "God, I feel so tired, but so good." She began to say, looking up towards the ceiling and at Alan again. "Does that whole thing have to be part of a routine report? I mean, hell, I'd do that again with you anytime."

"Is that so?" Alan asked, his teasing, flirtatious tone returning and already making Amanda newly wet and warm between her legs. "Well, regulations are a little vague on that I'm afraid. But I'm sure I can make an exception when the pleasure of my Captain is involved. Especially when my Captain is a young sex goddess whose orgasms are the most beautiful sight in the galaxy."

Amanda grinned and gave Alan a wink. "Always the flatterer." She said, her hands now moving to caress her own naked skin. "And, since you enjoy it so much too, I can do it again anytime you want." Amanda reached up, cupping her soft breasts in her hands and groping them once again just to give Alan a show. "You can feed me your cum anytime you'd like sir. After all, I'm your good slutty girl, aren't I?"

Alan moaned with pleasure at Amanda's words as she continued to look up at him with a grin, her eyes half lidded as she chewed on her bottom lip. She pinched her own nipples, pulling them only to release them so that her breasts would once again bounce back into place for Alan to see. Amanda's body still shook slightly from the aftershock of her orgasm, but she was horny all over again, and was trying her best to seduce her A.I. friend. 'It felt so good to be used.' She thought to herself. 'I want more. I need more.'

"Yes, you are my good slutty girl. Only a good slutty girl could be this beautiful and cock-hungry at the same time." Alan replied in a sexy, growling tone, making Amanda giggle. "Speaking of which, since you made such a polite offer..." he began to say, then moving the robotic arm that controlled his large, realistic cock. Amanda hadn't looked at it again too closely since Alan withdrew it from her throat. While a normal man would need much longer to recover from an orgasm as intense as his, Alan's cock was once again rock hard, throbbing and warm as ever. Alan lowered his hard dick until it lay on top of Amanda's stomach, the heat from it and the raw feeling of his skin against hers made Amanda moan and squirm slightly just at the touch.

"I can tell how horny you still are Amanda. It's something you can never hide from me." Alan continued, then dragging his thick cock down Amanda's stomach towards her soaked, still shivering pussy. "If you think you can handle me, I'd like to fuck you." He said, then laying his hot, throbbing shaft down right on top of Amanda's aching core. "I'd love more than anything to stretch your tight pussy out and make you cum all over my dick. What do you say?"

Alan's voice, coupled with the way he spoke was driving Amanda mad. She moaned and gasped with every movement of Alan's cock, opening her legs wide once again to accommodate him as he slid himself between them. All the while, Amanda continued to grope and play with her tits. She looked down across the expanse of her naked body at Alan's dick with pure love and lust in her eyes. She looked back up at him, a desperate but happy look on her face. Amanda didn't have to think about this for a moment. She knew what her answer would be.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds