A Long Walk Home Ch. 11

Magic? She realised he meant it, that he wasn't yanking her chain. This vampire of indeterminate age was telling her that he could perform magic. She should have laughed at the very notion but for some reason she didn't. Something in his very stillness, the way he was watching her so intently suddenly had her looking around the cave system, noticing what she had missed.

Little glass bowls flickered with light in various nooks and crannies but didn't give off any smoke. They weren't filled with a smokeless gel either, they were simply full of a single flame, suspended in nothing but air, like magic.

Her eyes swung disbelievingly to his as he removed the pipe from the now filled tub and returned it to its place on the wall, gravity keeping the water from flowing out.

Lavender eyes met hers, mysterious, intent as he approached the tub again. "How hot do you like it?" His voice was low, sensual, and full of innuendo.

"Very hot," she whispered; her voice catching breathlessly as she drowned in his gaze.

"Ashspiri," he said quietly, his hand in the water as he kept her gaze fixed with his, searching for any sign of panic or fear. Her lips parted in a started gasp as steam suddenly rose between them.

"Hot enough?" he asked lightly, his lips curving at the stunned expression on her face as she tentatively touched the now heated water.

"How?" she gasped, shaking her head in disbelief. The water was at a perfect temperature and all he'd done was whisper a foreign word.

"Magic," he said again, his smile broadening as he headed around the partition to retrieve some thick towels from a large wooden chest on the other side. He had just revealed a secret to her that no one else apart from his sister and her mate knew. He should have felt some trepidation about doing so but he didn't. The expression of wonder on her exquisite face had been worth it.

"You're sweaty from your run," he told her, pulling a small table close to the tub, full of the necessary items required for bathing. He made room for the towels and dropped them onto the table. "Why don't you freshen up and I'll arrange some food for you? I have no kitchen here, not a requirement I need but it will only take me five minutes to get you something. Relax. Enjoy your bath."

He headed out again leaving Rayne staring mutely after him. He had heated water with his bare hands; his illumination of the cave was most definitely not conventional. He said it was magic and it certainly appeared to be. Just who was her vampire? What was he?

She found it didn't matter to her, her need to know only because she wanted to know more about him. If he could do magic tricks then fine, it would make playing with him much more interesting. Stripping off her clothes, she secured her hair on top of her head and slid into the bath. A long sigh of bliss escaped her as the hot water took the chill of the cave off her skin.

She rested for a moment and just soaked it in. Then she grabbed some liquid soap from the table and a sponge and began to leisurely wash away the effects of her run. The water was so soothing she rested back again and closed her eyes, luxuriating in its warmth.

Big, male hands brushing her shoulders had her eyes opening to see Gard standing above her his eyes lazily roaming her naked body beneath the water. His expression was full of hunger, a faint glow coming into his lavender eyes. She realised what that glow meant now. It was his power. His inner magic.

"Water's getting cold," she said softly breaking his perusal and drawing those amazing eyes to hers. He dipped his hand into the water and whispered that magical word again and she felt heat surround her and her skin tingled ever so slightly.

Her lips quirked in a little smile as her heart kick up a beat. "Bet you'd make a great hot water bottle," she quipped lightly and the intensity of his stare softened and he smiled sensually at her.

"I guess you'll find out soon enough," he answered huskily and her heart skipped in her chest.

"More empty promises, Gard?"

He stood up straight, his eyes darkening as his hands went to his shirt and he started to unbutton it. "No, you get to scream now, Kitty," he whispered softly. "Nice and loud, over and over again until you're hoarse."

Rayne's stomach fluttered wildly at the heated promise in his words and his eyes as he slowly bared his chest for her eager perusal. She sucked in a sharp breath as he revealed a wall of pure, hard muscle, his skin glowing in the flickering lights, steam moving to cling to his taut physique.

He was beautiful clothed but he was a God in his naked skin. Liquid heat pulsed between her thighs and she had to force herself to take each breath as he watched her enjoy his body with a pleased, sensual smile on his lips.

His boots thudded to the floor and then he was peeling off his jeans revealing thick, muscled thighs, lean sculpted hips and the most impressive erection she had ever laid eyes on before. He stood proud and unashamed of his body letting her look her fill as she licked her lips in a very catlike way.

A deep growl rumbled from his chest drawing her eyes reluctantly back to his. "Somebody looks hungry," he drawled softly, his voice husky and low.

Rayne came to her knees in the tub, her arms braced on the cold edge. "Somebody's ravenous," she breathed softly, her eyes dancing with anticipation as she reached out and tried to close her hand around the thick length of him. He let out another loud growl that sent shivers down her spine as she tugged gently, pulling him closer.

"I like to lick too, vampire. All cats do. But sucking is also a very great pleasure of mine," she smiled a second before her tongue snaked out and lightly traced the vein running the length of his erection.

His hips jerked, his breath caught and his hand fisted tightly in her bound hair. "Then suck, little kitty. Nice and hard. Show me how you play." It was an order but one she was happy to obey.

She teased him with little flicks of her tongue, feeling his hands tighten in her hair as he became impatient. She savoured his taste, luxuriating in the feel of hard steel wrapped in a core of hot silk. Then her hunger got the better of her as she took him deep into her mouth sucking hard as he wanted.

The loud roar that erupted from his lips was music to her ears, the way his hips flexed reflexively trying to drive himself completely into her mouth, an aphrodisiac like no other. Rayne had had three thousand years to perfect her skills of oral loving and she was thankful for them because she wanted to give this male pleasure as he'd never received before.

Her hands gripped his thick thighs, feeling his muscles tremble under her touch as she used her mouth ruthlessly on him, sucking him in deeply and flicking her tongue against him as she did so. His breathing was harsh, his hands almost painful in her hair as he groaned loudly with each hard suck she gave him.

Gard was awash with sensation as her hot, wicked mouth pleasured him beyond bearing. He had challenged her and she was meeting that challenge effortlessly. Her throaty moans were a clear indicator that she was taking just as much pleasure from her intimate kiss as he was. Never before had a woman turned his knees to mush the way his cat was currently doing. He was ready to climax already and he hadn't even started to pleasure her as he wanted to.

His eyes glittered as he watched Rayne lave his cock with her wicked tongue before she once more took him deep inside her mouth and her hot suckling action threatened to draw his seed from him in record time. It was such an erotic sight his heart pounded hard in his chest and he had to grit his teeth to try and stem the coming eruption.

"Rayne." It was a command to stop, harsh and guttural as he fought for control. Her mouth released him and her big green eyes glinted in a very feral manner as she looked up to him.

"Cat's adore cream," she breathed huskily an instant before her mouth engulfed him again.

Gard roared his pleasure, his control snapping at her words. He pressed himself deeply into her mouth, felt her claws on his flanks digging in deeply. He came on a wave of white hot pleasure, his legs trembling wildly, harsh groans coming from his mouth as his kitty cat accepted all he had to give her and eagerly licked for more.

It was the most intense climax he'd had in a very long time. It left him feeling weak and shaky and oh so satisfied. He looked down to see her licking her lips slowly a very satisfied smile curling over lips that had just taken him to Heaven and back again.

As his breathing began to calm he rubbed his thumb over those lips, laughing softly when she caught it in her mouth and bit gently. "Pretty little mouth," he breathed softly. "I hope you plan on sucking me to orgasm again in the very near future."

Her soft throaty laughter filled the room as she twisted her body until she was once more resting against the tub with her eyes closed. "Depends," she answered lightly. "Someone promised they would make me scream. So far he's the only one I've actually heard doing so."

Gard threw his head back and roared with laughter. She really was an entertaining little thing teasing him out to play like the true cat she was. She appealed to him on every level, engaged him so totally that she was all he could think about.

"Water's getting cold again too," she added with mock complaint in her voice.

He stepped into the large tub at the opposite end from her, his legs bracketing her body. "Then let me heat it up for you again, Kitty," he breathed softly, whispering his magic as the steam began to rise again.

"Lord that is a neat trick!" Rayne moaned softly. "I wish I could do it."

"Then you'd have no use for me," he countered rubbing his legs slowly against hers and trying not to groan at how good her soft skin felt against his.

Green eyes flickered open lazily, a sensual smile curling lips that were so kissable he didn't know how he was managing to abstain from doing so.

"Oh, I think I could come up with some reason for keeping you around," she quipped lightly, squealing with laughter as he growled loudly and yanked her roughly until she was sprawled against his hard chest, her swollen nipples pressed tightly against his body.

His mouth caught hers in a hard, primal kiss full of need and lust and the promise of unimaginable pleasures. Rayne surrendered to him instantly, luxuriating in the way he tasted, the way he felt pressed hard against her body. Her vampire played like a cat, wickedly, sensually and utterly delightfully.

Her cat purred loudly urging her to take their mate, to sink their teeth hard into his hot skin and mark him as hers. "Soon," she whispered to her animal, urging her down even as she flexed her claws lightly against his chest earning her a pleased rumble and his tongue plunging recklessly into her mouth.

"Kitty likes to scratch," Gard rumbled against her lips, the feel of her lightly unsheathed claws making his cock jump, becoming harder than he ever thought it could possibly become. He flexed his own talons, running them ever so gently down her back until he reached her tight bottom and sank them in just a little deeper.

Rayne purred loudly. Her back arched, her slender throat bared to his mouth as she let out a real live purr that filled the room deafeningly. It was the sexiest sound he'd ever heard and he stroked her again so she would repeat it.

"And to be scratched," he whispered huskily his lips grazing the fragile skin of her throat, feeling the vibration of her sexy noise against his lips. She set him on fire, burned him with every touch, every noise she made. He was quickly becoming obsessed with her.

She was all he thought about, the reason why he couldn't leave the forest, couldn't stop watching over her. His need frightened him but it exhilarated him too. This cat was in his blood and he couldn't rest until he'd had her over and over again, losing himself in the sweetness of her luscious body.

His lips branded her soft skin; his teeth nipped gently at the delicate arch as he made his way back up to her mouth and took another hot, searching kiss from her lips. He loved the way she felt against him, the way her soft skin teased his erection lying thick and heavy between them. He wanted to sink deep inside her body but he hadn't made her scream yet.

The last two times he'd tasted her she'd been forced to hold back because of where they were. Holding back was not acceptable to him, not when he was pleasuring a woman and, more importantly, it was completely criminal when he was pleasuring his cat. He sheathed his talons, running his hands slowly up to her waist as he broke his kiss.

His eyes glittered as he gripped her tightly, slowly raising her onto unsteady feet as he rested back against the tub. "Purring is very exciting, kitty cat," he breathed deeply angling her body towards his mouth which was already beginning to water as her scent overwhelmed him. "But screaming is much more preferable."

His hot breath washed over her body a split second before he put his mouth to the sweetest, most delectable part of her spectacular body. Her cry was hoarse, guttural as his tongue scythed lazily through her slick folds, tasting every inch of her at a slow, languorous pace which was designed to bring her the ultimate pleasure while never letting her reach completion.

His cat thought she had a truly wicked mouth but she had never experienced all he could do with his. He too had had to hold back because of their previous location, he didn't have to now. He could feel her legs trembling wildly, hear her harsh breathing as she tried to increase the firmness of his touch but he held her easily, his tongue lazy, teasing, tasting all she had to give him.

He laughed softly against her heated skin as she squirmed against him, desperate for the release of the sexual tension deep within her. He was going to teach her what six thousand years of living had taught him, how to pleasure a woman to the very point of insanity.

His tongue was relentless, dipping inside her hot body, tasting, teasing, savouring the sweetness her body gave him as her cries became louder, more frantic, a hint of desperation in each sweet sound she uttered. He bit gently against her soft flesh, laved his bites with slow swirls of his tongue, drank down her sweet essence as if it was the most delicious thing he had tasted.

Short of actually tasting her thick, hot blood it was. Her flavour was addictive and he wanted to feast at her succulent body for hours on end. He could feel his fangs itching to elongate, his beast rising within urging him to sink his fangs into the delicate flesh in his mouth. But he held his feral side back. He wanted to play with this cat for a very, very long time.

"Oh God, Gard! Please!" Rayne half sobbed, mindless with pleasure, desperation clawing through her as she sought the release that hovered a fraction of a second away and she couldn't reach because he wouldn't let her. Her body was burning up, her skin once more covered in a light sheen of sweat as he tortured her with his mouth ruthlessly.

If he didn't tip her over soon she would go insane. She needed it, she craved it, and she was desperate for it. She wanted to scream with frustration when he took his mouth from her. "No!" she wailed hoarsely. "Don't you dare stop!"

Smug male laughter, low and husky as his hands tightened on her hips and his breath teased her mercilessly. "Scream for me, Kitty. Nice and loud." His tongue swept hard through her folds, flicked the oversensitive bundle of nerves that was begging for his touch.

Rayne screamed as pleasure rocked through her. Her knees gave way and her head fell forward weakly as her body trembled wildly in his grasp. Teeth bit hard, enough to sting and make her scream again, and then that wicked tongue laved her abused flesh and she her body fragmented, her voice hoarse as bliss overwhelmed her, surrounded her, sucked her down so deep that all she was aware of what the feel of his hands on her hips and the merciless strokes of his tongue as he rode her through the most intense climax she'd ever experienced.

Her screams made his cock jump wildly, her shuddering body made his heart beat impossibly fast, her complete surrender filled him with a pleasure he had never known before. Gard licked and drank down her pleasure, his own need to join her in sexual release almost crippling him. But this was for her, his exquisite cat and he controlled his own urges as he slowly kissed her down from her release.

He very gently settled her back against his body, soothing her with long, slow strokes down her back as she fought to regain her breath, her eyes closed as she lay limply against him. He could feel her heart beating wildly against him, knew he had satisfied this beautiful woman in his arms as no one else had before. His lips curled in a satisfied smile as he continued to stroke his cat until she began to utter that sexy little purring sound again.

"I don't know which I like more, your pretty little screams or that sexy little purr," he breathed softly, running his fingers gently against a perfect cheekbone. "I think I'll have to hear them both again to make a decision."

Rayne groaned and emitted a short laugh, her body so sated she could barely move. "Can you feed me first? I think I'm going to need the energy."

His chest rumbled with laughter and he tilted her chin up so he could drop a quick kiss on her delectable mouth. "No stamina," he sighed laughing, sitting up and grabbing a sponge and the liquid soap. "You're all sweaty again," he added with a very satisfied smile teasing his lips as he began to soap her skin gently.

Rayne let him wash her, luxuriating in the feel of his strong hands against her skin. Cats liked being stroked and she certainly enjoyed the way he stroked her almost reverently. It had been such a long time since she'd met anyone as strong as, if not stronger than her. It had been an eternity since someone had actually cared for her instead of it being the other way around. It was heavenly to allow this wonderful male to take care of her.

All too soon it was over and Gard was once more applying a little extra heat to the water before he stepped out of the tub and began to dry himself briskly with a towel. She felt so languorous all she could do was lay there watching his beautiful body shimmer in the glow of the lights.

"No man should ever be as beautiful as you are," she whispered softly, her face soft and dreamy as she admired the view. He laughed softly, hooking the towel around his waist before bending down to brush his mouth gently across her lips.

"I've walked this world a long time, Kitty," he breathed against her lips. "I've seen the ancient wonders of the world. I've seen queens and goddesses in their thousands. Not one can hold a candle to you. They would fade instantly into the background the moment you appeared among them."

He wasn't usually one for flowery speech, preferring the more honest, earthy approach. But his words were heartfelt, undeniable. She eclipsed everything he had have encountered in his long life. She was exquisite, seductive, intoxicating and so utterly addictive. And she was his.

He knew in that instant that he would never let this sultry little cat escape him. She could try and run if she felt so inclined but he would hunt her down to the ends of the earth and back again. She belonged to him in every way imaginable. She would never escape him.

Branding her his with a hot, lusty kiss, he forced himself to leave her in the tub, drying his hair with a second towel as he went to retrieve some of the items he had picked up earlier.

He smiled as he imagined the expression on her face when she saw what he'd gotten. She probably had no idea that they were actually close to the outskirts of town despite the apparent remoteness of their location. It had taken him no time at all to get home and then to the store to pick up what he wanted.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds