A Long Walk Home Ch. 11

So it was with great delight that he watched her expressive face when he returned and hauled her out of the tub and wrapped her tightly in a fluffy towel. He dried her gently and then enfolded her beautiful body in the thick, black robe he'd bought for her. She appeared partial to the colour and he liked seeing it on her. With her pale skin and midnight black hair it made her look so sinfully sexy.

He knelt and eased her feet into the outrageous black and white cat slippers he'd purchased, smiling widely as they fit to perfection. He had guessed at her sizes but he had gauged accurately. Her soft laughter rippled over him like a soft breeze.

"Not exactly romantic," she laughed in delight, flexing the foot he still held in his hand.

He looked up at her, mischief dancing in his eyes as he shot her a wicked grin. "It was one of those 'saw them and thought of you' moments," he admitted, his breath catching at how beautiful she looked as she gazed down at him.

"Just where did you go?" Rayne asked curiously, loving the playful side of him, being once more reminded of just how much of a cat appeared to lurk in his soul. There was so much she didn't know about him, so much she craved to discover. What she had so far was enough to tell her cat that he belonged to them. She wanted to know the rest of his secrets.

"We're closer to town than it looks," he laughed standing up and nudging her back out into the main room, his hands on her hips as he followed her.

Rayne stiffened slightly, her eyes falling on the picnic hamper beside the fire which was now ringed by enormous black cushions that could probably sit eight at a time. The hamper immediately made her think of Dayton and their earlier disagreement. She hoped he was okay, that he would work out his conflicted emotions and come home soon so they could talk about it and put it behind them.

Gard's lips against the side of her neck brought her back to the present as his arms wrapped around her waist and he leaned his chin on her shoulder. "You don't like?" There was a hint of tension in his voice, as if it mattered that she did like his gesture.

"It's perfect," she soothed, wrapping her arms around his and squeezing gently.

"Then you should eat quickly," he breathed quietly his lips once more kissing the side of her neck softly. "I'm hungry too and it's not for food." He led her towards the cushions and sipped at some champagne as she dived into the fruit, cheese and cold meat sandwiches he'd bought for her. His eyes were intent, his expression darkly sensual as he watched each morsel pass her lips.

"I love your mouth," he sighed softly, his voice low and deep. "You make it move in such fascinating shapes, whether you're sucking me to orgasm or biting into the juiciest pear. Totally tantalising."

"You have a one track mind," Rayne laughed softly using a napkin to wipe her sticky chin as pear juice ran down it. The food he'd bought was of the freshest, finest quality as was the robe and slippers she wore. She was quickly getting the impression that only the best would do for her as far as he was concerned. Her cat purred with pleasure and the woman wanted to purr too.

He growled softly and reached for her, licking at the sweet juice leisurely before rising and picking her up swiftly. "I'm tired of waiting," he growled against her lips.

Rayne's heart leapt and heat flared between her legs at the stark, uncompromising expression on his face. His voice was thick with need, his eyes glowing hotly as he took her mouth ruthlessly, walking to the bed and following her down onto it.

His mouth was a hot, wicked brand against hers, his hands quickly stripping off her robe and slippers. He took a few seconds to shrug out of his own robe before his hard body was once more pressing her into the soft mattress, a thick thigh nudging her legs apart.

She'd thought he couldn't possibly arouse her anymore swiftly than he had done in the tub but she was instantly on fire, the feel of his thigh pressing so intimately against her wet heat almost enough to send her into an instant climax.

Gone was the teasing, patient lover in the tub. In his place was a man so hot, so desperate for the feel of her skin against his that his touch was on the rough side. The hands that found her breasts squeezed the soft flesh hard, thick fingers finding her aching nipples and tugging sharply as his mouth plundered hers over and over again in a string of searing hot kisses.

She cried out into his mouth, arching greedily into his hands, shamelessly rubbing herself against his thigh to experience the pure bliss that rushed through her body at his touch. The more wanton her response, the more enflamed he became.

Teeth nipped forcefully at the side of her neck, trailing downwards quickly, sucking in a taut nipple and biting down on the tender nub hard. Rayne screamed and arched into his caress, shuddering wildly as his tongue laved her abuse flesh roughly and he began to suckle against her hard.

His thigh flexed between her legs, pressing hard at the same time as he bit and suckled at her other nipple. Lights danced before her eyes and Rayne screamed her release into the air, her body quivering as she exploded in a wave of ecstasy.

She was still quivering and trying to catch her breath as Gard's strong arms turned her onto her stomach, his hands sliding down to grip her hips and pull them up. The hot, heavy heat of his cock pressed against her bottom as he leaned over her, covering her entire body with his in the most primal way.

"This is what your cat wants, isn't it?" he growled in her ear, his breath whispering against her skin, his voice low and thick with need. "To be claimed completely, to surrender to its male." His teeth bit down gently on her neck, great care being taken not to break her skin, not to allow his deadly fangs to grow and hurt her.

"Is this what Rayne wants?" he breathed raggedly. "Do you want me to claim you like a cat? To force you into submission and take everything you have to offer?"

She was so breathless she couldn't speak, couldn't voice her needs. The feel of Gard covering her, ready to claim her so totally had her cat roaring in ecstasy, purring with a submission she'd never wanted to exhibit before. He was her mate even if he didn't know it yet. She needed him inside her and she would take him however he wanted it to be.

"Take me," she growled back at him pressing her bottom against his thick length desperately. "Claim me, vampire. Make me yours."

Gard growled loudly, gripping her hip tightly with one hand while the other circled her stomach and held her firmly in place. "You belong to me," he declared hoarsely, his hips surging forward as he impaled her on his cock in one hard, forceful thrust.

They cried out in unison as their bodies joined, both of them overcome with the ferocity of it and the way they fit so perfectly together. Gard's possessive claim hung on the air between them and Rayne fought for breath, struggled to cope with the sensation of having him buried deep inside her, stretching her unbearably but filling her so completely.

"Mine!" she growled softly, tightening her body around him deliciously and hearing his answering growl of pleasure. She couldn't say another word because he slowly eased from her tight depths and then surge back inside with another long, hard stroke that took the breath from her body.

Gard hadn't meant to be so rough with her, so out of control. He had planned to tempt her, tease her and make her wild with desire until she begged him to take her. But something had cracked inside him as he'd watched her eat. His control snapped completely and he was left with only the feral part of his nature demanding he took what belonged to him.

Not that his cat appeared to mind the wildness of their joining. She was purring, making sexy little moans and her body, dear God, her body was clenching so hard around his cock it was almost painful. He knew she was trying to urge him on to a faster pace and that thought brought some level of control back, enough that he could guide their lovemaking at his own pace.

Sliding a hand under one leg, he spread her wider to him, watched as he slowly eased from her delectable body and then slammed in hard again. She screamed and he roared loudly in response to the sheer ecstasy that was being buried in her hot body.

Again he eased out slowly, slammed in hard, over and over in a slow steady rhythm designed to make their joining last for a very long time. He had promised her she would scream in ecstasy. He kept his promises. He took her hard and leisurely, changing his rhythm to slow and gentle before once more thrusting forcefully into her.

He couldn't maintain the pace indefinitely, his need for her was too great. He covered her body, licking along her spine as he positioned his strong arms on either side of her. "Time to fly, Kitty," he whispered against her ear. "Join me."

Rayne pressed back feverishly, meeting each hard thrust, panting hoarsely through her cries of pleasure as he picked up the pace and began rocking hard and fast deep within her. Her body was his to do what he wanted with as long as he didn't stop doing the amazingly incredible things he was at the moment. She was so close to coming apart at the seams, so close to joining him in sweet bliss.

He pulled her up until her back pressed against his chest, their sweat slickened skin rubbing sensually against each other. Thick fingers slid through her silky folds, found her clit and massaged and pinched ruthlessly as he surged hard and fast into her body.

Rayne screamed, shattering into a million pieces, unable to breath, unable to think as sensation crashed over her, ecstasy riding her body viciously.

Gard roared loudly, his grip tightening on her as he thickened inside her, his seed pulsing wildly into her body as he surrendered to the sweet bliss that washed through him.

Rayne collapsed limply against him, her heart beating so hard she thought it would explode out of her chest. She could feel the wildness of Gard's heart against her back as he shuddered once more and pulsed deep within her. She would have fallen forward if he hadn't held her so securely.

Long moments passed with only the sound of their ragged breathing filling the cave as their skin slowly cooled and a slight shiver ran through Rayne's body. Gard moved them immediately, slipping from her body and settling her under the warm thick blankets, lying on his back with her firmly ensconced in his arms, her head pillowed on his chest.

"I like the way you scream," he breathed softly when he could speak; savouring the feel of his cat nestled contentedly against him.

"I like the way you make me scream," she laughed softly, her laughter turning to a quiet purr as he stroked a hand over her hip.

They lay silently for a moment, basking in the afterglow of their lovemaking, savouring the closeness that only came from two people surrendering completely to each other.

"Mine?" Gard said his tone curious as he tipped her chin up so she was looking at him. "Explain."

Rayne swallowed hard, staring into his eyes and knowing that he had been around long enough to know what it meant when a Were proclaimed that word.

Her cat whispered, 'mine,' in her head, purring loudly. She opened her mouth to say something but found herself unable to speak. The image of the two vampires back at the compound suddenly came to mind and her heart stuttered slightly, self preservation urging her to keep quiet.

To be continued...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds