A Long Weekend Pt. 01

"Wah Hey!" exclaimed Dave, gleefully clapping his hands, "I knew you were a girl after my own heart!"

"Don't get carried away Dave" she smirked and then looked back up at Steve, enquiring, her eyebrows rising suggestively.

"I'll get you something ... but it's a bit wrong...I don't think anyone else should see it really...are you sure you're up for it?"

"Go on then! What's wrong with it?" she pushed on "Anything can be better than this crap"

Steve got up and walked over to the DVD player.

"I don't think you'll like this" he said, fishing out a disc, hidden behind the television.

"Why's that then?"

"I got it from a fella at work. I think that there's some couples having sex with other couples and gangbangs and all that"

"You mean swingers?"

"Yeah...that sort of thing..."

"That's dirty...but you're such a prude Ste...put it on!" She smirked.

Dave couldn't help himself, leaned forward, built himself up and put his hand on Sarah's thigh and blurted out "Yeah... and you should know all about that Steve!"

Sarah sat up in surprise, turning sharply to face her boyfriend. "What's that, what does he mean?"

"Oh God!" groaned Steve, knowing what was coming, wishing the ground would open up. "Oh, just shut it, Dave!" he said.

"Go on then, tell me what's happened" Sarah asked intently.

Dave shook his head slowly, he stuttered, realising his own stupidity, he grinned awkwardly, but he confessed anyway.

"Just before he met you," he pointed accusingly at Steve,"Three of us went down to London"

"And...?"

"Well... Ade copped off with this old girl in a club we were at. We didn't have anywhere to stay so we all went back to hers."

"How old was she?"

"About thirty, I think."

"And...?"

"We had a bit more drink, had a spliff..."

"And...?"

"Ade made us!"

"Made you what?" Sarah's voice rose.

"Well alright...but you've got to remember, Ste didn't know you then..."

"You fucked her didn't you"?

"That's one way of putting it"

"Hold on... there were three of you!"

"Yeah...she had a very busy night"

"You dirty, fucking bastards!" She leapt up and glared at Steve, who now had his hands cupped over his face in shock. She hurriedly walked out to the kitchen.

"You're such a knob-head at times Dave" Steve moaned between his fingers, exasperated at seeing Dave's smirking face. "That's the last of her I'll see this weekend."

Chapter 8

Sarah poured herself another drink and grinned to herself. She was actually quite turned on by what she had just heard, but not surprised though. She knew her boyfriend had some dark secrets hidden in his past. Steve had always told her in bed as he played with her, about his fantasy of a threesome, screwing another girl, with Sarah, his girlfriend joining in. She had replied, gasping, feeling his incredible hardness slide inside her, that she quite liked the idea of another man's thick cock inside her. To feel two men pleasuring her at the same time...

"It was a long time ago Sar..." Steve gently said as he walked up silently behind her and put his hands on her hips.

"I know, maybe I'm jealous..., I think you'd like to see me with another man though, wouldn't you?!" She grinned towards the floor, not meeting his eye. "Would you like that?"

"That's very naughty...It would be a turn on though!" Steve said, smiling, feeling relieved that she had taken the whole thing in good nature.

"Was she a slut?"

"Oh God, yeah, definitely!"

"Did she turn you on as much as me?"

"No way!" He leaned forward and cupped her naked bum with his hands, underneath her silky top, kissing her gently on her pursed lips.

"I can be a slut too sometimes you know" she said provocatively, raising her eyes slowly to his.

"I love it when you're all dirty for me!"

"I want to be your slut tonight Ste"

"I'll try and get him out as soon as possible" he whispered, smiled, kissed her again and squeezed her bum cheeks.

"Watch this!" She pushed his hands away and stepped forward purposely, looking back over her shoulder, heading back to the living room, a glass in hand, a flirtatious smile on her face. "Are you coming then?"

Chapter 9

Dave looked round, waiting for the fireworks, as Sarah brushed past him and then stood in front of the television facing him.

"Did you give her a good time then Dave" she murmured, smirking.

"Erm..."

"Did you cum on her...do it all over her, you dirty bastards?"

"Erm..."

Sarah was enjoying watch him squirm, going red in the face. Steve sneaked back into the room wondering what was going on.

"I bet she sucked you all off didn't she?

"Well... alright then ... she did" Dave said quietly, flustered. He was admitting defeat.

Sarah looked at them both, hands resting on her hips, almost mocking them, her tight, short chemise revealing lots of her tempting, smooth, feminine skin.

"Mmmmm...That's quite interesting... I didn't think you boys had it in you"!

She paused and ran her hands casually over her breasts and down the front of the silky top, stopping just short of her bare legs. Her tits looked large and firm underneath the thin material. Her nipples, hard and excited, tented the silk. It felt good.

She turned round to face the television. "Where's that DVD then Ste?"

"

Just on top of the player"

She knelt down and crawled forward to slide the silver disc into the machine. Momentarily, she bent further forward, sexily, letting her chemise ride up, briefly exposing her smooth, lightly tanned bum. The disc tray closed and she waited for the film to start. Now on her hands and knees, she arched her back, turned over her shoulder with a smouldering look and teasingly bit her bottom lip, moving her hips from side to side, her pussy slit and tiny puckered bum-hole perfectly obvious, seeing the effect it had on the boys.

"That's cheeky Sar..." said Steve in a low voice, trying to sound in charge of the situation, his voice almost catching in nervousness.

"Whoops!" She said, unconvincingly, pulling down slowly at the hem of her chemise. "I didn't mean for that to happen!"

Dave shifted, eyes wide open in surprise and moved to get up "I'd better be off now" he spluttered, stubbing his cigarette out. A look of sheer panic crossed his face.

"No... Not yet Dave... you'll miss your boxing...and besides this looks like it could be good..." she turned back to the television. How she enjoyed playing with him, seeing his discomfort.

She got up and turned to sit down between them. She pushed Dave back down once more and smiled, seeing the satisfactory bulge she had created in his jeans. She put her hand to rest on Steve's leg and snuggled back up to him.

Chapter 10

The screen came to life in front of them. No credits, no cheesy classical music. The picture was grainy, amateur even. It wasn't the usual 'Hollywood' porn they were used to. A busty woman, looked in her thirties, kneeled naked on a bed, blindfolded. She smiled nervously, muttering, they couldn't make out what she was saying. The camera jinked so that the cameraman could get in a better, more comfortable position. She opened her mouth to speak once again and slowly took the blindfold from her eyes.

"What the fuck is this?" Sarah lifted her head and looked at her boyfriend.

"Oh Jesus... Steve!" Dave gasped .He looked almost desperately at Steve and then put his hands over his face in embarrassment...

"I told you. I shouldn't have let you see it" Steve replied, moving forward, reaching to turn the film off.

"Hold on...Hold on... Isn't that...that's the woman we met at your works Christmas party, isn't it?" said Sarah, her brow furrowing. "You know...that bitch who tried chatting you up?"

"Yeah" replied her boyfriend, uncomfortably.

The camera moved slightly to the right towards the bedroom door. Four young naked men came into view. Their hard erections danced in front of them. The woman laughed, unheard, at the camera and wagged her finger, playfully reprimanding whoever it was recording. Then she was silent and focussed her attention on the four, naked, horny strangers in her bedroom.

"Oh ...My...God!" Sarah sat up, fascinated.

The men slowly crowded around the bed and then reached forward to stroke the woman's body. The woman responded and lifted upwards to kiss the hairy man closest to her. She then lay back, spread her legs invitingly wide open, closed her eyes and smiled. Another of the men nodded at the camera and mouthed a silent 'OK?

"What the fuck Ste? ...What's she doing?"

"I'm going to turn it off now" said Steve, a determined look on his face.

"No! No! Leave it on!" Sarah replied, a sly smile curling on her lips. "I've got to watch this!"

"Oh Fuck Ste!" Dave muttered once more. "What have you done?" He grinned.

"She's got four men in that room with her. Oh my God...it looks like they're going to screw her!"

"I know" said Steve, resigned, giving in to his girlfriend's amazement.

"Hold on...which one is her husband?" Sarah asked , then momentarily distracted as the woman took one of the cocks greedily into her mouth and let two of the others kiss her breasts and stroke between her legs.

"It's...erm...it's..."

"Tell her Ste" Dave suggested.

"It's...well...erm...he's the one behind the camera."

Sarah didn't seem to realise what her boyfriend was saying as she sat engrossed, watching the woman's hands jerking two of the men and lifting her pelvis to allow a third to slide his finger s inside her.

"What!" Sarah exclaimed, incredulous, just becoming aware of what her boyfriend had just said. She looked at him with a slight smile. "He's filming his wife?"

"Yeah"

"He's filming her getting fucked by all those men?"

"Yeah"

"Dirty bastard!"

"I know, I don't know why he gave it to me." He paused seeing the look of bewilderment on Sarah's face. "Do you want me to turn it off now?"

"No! No! Keep it playing!" She laughed. "This is so fucking dirty...she's a fucking dirty slut...and he is too!"

She glanced at Dave. "What makes you film that, film you're wife getting screwed...? Why are they doing that Dave?"

"Whatever gets you off I suppose."

"Hmmmm..."

"I think it was what she wanted for her birthday"

"Oh, right!" she giggled as the first man positioned himself between her legs and pushed forward. The woman turned her head towards the camera, opened her eyes and smiled at her husband then opened her mouth in ecstasy as the first cock began to fill her. Sarah muttered "I'd have been happy with a meal or a bottle of perfume!"

She settled back to watch, nuzzling up to Steve. "I think she likes licking his cock doesn't she?" Sarah whispered, nodding at the screen. She nibbled Steve playfully on the ear and breathlessly said "God, she's made him so fucking stiff...I wouldn't mind some of that!"

"Naughty girl" muttered Steve, stroking her thigh firmly. Sarah's hand moved slowly upwards and tickled her fingers over the erection in his pants. "That feels good" he murmured, barely coherently, in the semi darkness.

Dave shifted again uncomfortably, his leg pressed involuntarily against Sarah's. She put her other hand on his thigh and lightly moved it up and down in rhythm with the constant pumping on the screen. "Jesus! I think they're all going to do her aren't they Dave?" She looked straight into his eyes, teasing him.

Dave coughed, "Yeah... she's going to have them all." He looked forward nervously, trying to ignore her look. He was gradually realising she was playing with him and chuckled. He put his large hand over her thigh unconsciously, in response.

"Oh my God, Where's he come from?" Sarah's voice grew animated "She's got two men fucking her now!"

"Yeah" grunted Steve, his eyes unwavering from the screen.

"Just think Ste," She whispered into his ear, "If she'd got her hands on you at that party..."

The film continued and the room fell into an awkward silence. She knew she shouldn't have put herself in this situation. Behaving like she was. Watching a home- made, hard-core porn film alone or with her boyfriend was bad enough. But she was also sandwiched alongside the guy, for which she had lusted for so long before she had met her boyfriend Steve.

Chapter 11

Sarah felt Steve's finger's cheekily exploring the top of her thighs, pushing the silky material higher and higher. She opened her mouth and moaned very quietly as Steve lightly danced his fingertips across her hidden slit.

"God, I need fucking like that Ste..." she whispered desperately. She re-focussed her eyes quickly from the screen, glancing down in shock as she realised Steve had her wet pussy now fully exposed and...Oh God... was it really happening... Dave's big hand now stroking, his fingers creeping, very slowly closer, ever closer, to her smooth mound.

"Oh God, Steve!" Sarah moaned anxiously into her boyfriend's ear. "What's happening!?" She nudged him and directed his eyes down to Dave's fingers gradually wandering upwards. "But, I've...we've never done this before"

"Do you want to?" he whispered. The nervous tension consumed them.

"I'm so turned on Ste..."

"So am I..."

Chapter 12

Dave breathed heavily and his heart beat out of his chest, hesitating to see if Sarah would stop him, but then he caught the look in his best friend's narrowed eyes. A slight nod of his head towards him told him everything. That it was OK. Steve was going to let him. She was about to allow him. He realised that she wasn't fooling around with him anymore when she parted her legs slightly to let him touch the inside of her warm thigh.

Sarah kissed Steve hard, almost suffocating him in wet, horny desperation. She pulled away to look at Dave, only inches from her face. She searched his eyes and gasped, revealing her unforgotten lust for him. It answered Dave's unspoken question. She kissed him, a light kiss on the lips. Her body was aching for sex now.

She put her hands down and grabbed the two boy's hands. Quickly she bought them up so that they rested on her exposed smooth pussy. "C'mon then boys...fucking put them inside me...just do it..." she moaned.

Steve watched her eyes fluttering as he worked his fingers to her wet opening. He circled his fingers around her clit, watching excitement contort her face as he played. She gasped as his fingers smoothly sank inside her and worked deep. Her head fell back against the back of the sofa, her mouth opened.

"Fuck...Fuck...Oh Fucking hell!"

Dave groaned, moved his fingers and felt the slick juice leaking from her pussy, down the inside of her leg.

He grabbed her slender thigh and hooked it over his knee. Steve saw what he had done and did the same. Sarah's legs were spread wide apart now, presenting herself to them. Her bare feet dangled in the air and Steve wasted no time in fucking his fingers inside her once again.

"Oh God ...Oh fuuuuck!" she gasped and put her arms over the shoulders of the two excited boys.

Dave stroked the top of her smooth legs, looking open mouthed in awe, not believing that this was happening. He watched Steve frantically fingering his girlfriend in front of him. Fast, then slow, deep, then teasing, three fingers.

"Let me see what you've got" Dave softly said and leaned across with his spare hand and slowly slipped a silk strap from her shoulder. The thin material dropped away revealing one of her gorgeous heaving breasts. Sarah looked down, seeing her nipple hard and erect, knowing it was quite impressive.

"Well...?" she gasped, proudly, pouting, then sighing at Dave.

"You don't mind do you?" He put his head down and kissed her breast while sliding the other strap down her arm. He flickered over her other newly exposed breast with his fingers enticing her nipples even more. Steve moaned as he watched another man begin to lick and suck on his girlfriend's tits. He started to finger her even harder and could feel Sarah lifting herself in pure excitement wanting them further and deeper into her slippery hole.

"Fuck, fuck, Oh God... fuck" she whimpered, feeling the two boys using her body. Their fingers, those hands, his tongue. Dave's palm quickly slid down her bare, taut tummy and his fingers joined Steve's. It wasn't long before he had managed to cram a finger inside her and then... was it two...Oh my God ...more...? She didn't know. Didn't care. She kept pushing against their urgent thick fingers, hearing her pussy dirtily squelching juice as they finger fucked her. "Don't stop...Don't stop" she moaned frantically. A thumb circled hard against her throbbing, stiff clit and started to massage it.

She wasn't far away from crashing orgasm now. The boys were quietly grunting, using her, exciting her. She could feel Steve's hot breath panting against her neck, Dave kissing her now naked shoulders. Steve pulled his sodden fingers out of her pussy and lifted her up, quickly putting a thick finger, slick, lubricated with her juice, prodding against her incredibly tight asshole.

"No Steve!" She moaned. "Not there!" but Dave kept flashing what felt like a handful of fingers up her stretched, dripping cunt. Steve pressed more firmly and she could feel her tight hole opening up to accept him.

Her jaw tightened, "Oh fuuuuuck , I'm cum...cum...cumming" she screamed. The two boys were pleasuring her like she couldn't believe. A slow beautiful feeling spread from her clit right through her belly. "Oh God...Oh God...Oh Yes!" A wave of orgasm overcame her. Her pussy clenched their fingers and she could feel her arsehole begin to throb in pure joy. She breathed short sharp breaths as her delicious climax came and slowly faded. Slowly she put her hand down to grasp Dave's wrist to try to slow his pumping fingers.

"Jesus ...you both just made me cum" she whispered excitedly. Steve pulled away gradually and kissed her on her neck and then lips. She responded to him, looked into his eyes and their tongues thrashed away, tasting each other. Dave went back to kissing her tummy and moved up to once again to flick his hard tongue against her nipples. Sarah moaned and then moved back in the sofa.

"Oh God, what have I done?" she murmured, her eyes cast guiltily downwards; fingers locked in Dave's hair, watching her tummy breathlessly rise and fall. Her breasts and impossibly aroused nipples were covered in Dave's greedy, glistening saliva. Her legs trembled; she could still feel her cunt contracting, gloriously satisfied.

"Did it feel good then?" Steve asked

"What do you think!?"

"I think Dave enjoyed it!" He gestured towards Dave, a satisfied smile on his face, dirtily licking Sarah's love juice from his fingertips, rubbing the outline of the pressing bulge he had in his trousers with his other hand. "I think it's our turn now?" He raised his eyebrows suggestively and smirked at her. Sarah noticed her boyfriend fumble for his belt and buttons of his jeans.

Sarah moved to get up, brushing her hand purposely slowly across both boys' firm erections, betrayed by the bulge in their pants. " What do you want me to do?" She asked as she slowly got to her feet, her chemise slipped down her legs away from her body leaving her completely naked and exposed. She saw the pure lust in their eyes. "Oh...I get it!"

Chapter 13

She stood in front of them, taunting them provocatively with her hands on her hips, displaying her heaving breasts and shaven, freshly fingered pussy and licked her lips slowly. "One at a time though boys!"

She slowly knelt to the ground and grabbed Steve's hand, pulling him up so that he was standing in front of her. With a seductive smile she slowly looked up into his wild, hungry eyes whilst gradually unbuttoning his pants. Steve ran his hands through her hair, pushing it back away from her face. He wanted a clear view of this. She pulled his jeans to his knees and then reached forward to kiss his twitching hard on underneath the material of his boxer shorts.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds