A Long Weekend Pt. 01

"Christ, I'm going to cum so soon" he muttered and quickly pulled his own shorts down. His thick cock sprang out and Sarah could see what he meant. Droplets of pre-cum oozed, tantalisingly slowly out of his purple slit and she quickly grasped it firmly with her hand. She jerked up and down his length and the licked the tip, tasting his salty juice on her tongue. Her lips slowly opened and locked around his bulbous end, lashing over it with her eager hot tongue.

"Mmmmmm!"

"Jesus...Fucking hell...Yes!" Steve bucked, releasing a great spurt of cum, shooting half into Sarah's open mouth and over her lips. A second strong spurt splashed against her chin and her throat, trickling slowly down her chest. She smiled and looked up at him, licking his cum from her lips and then teasing his cock even more with light loving kisses. She knew he liked this. She was going to do this until all his cum had seeped out and his tool had finished twitching.

When he'd relaxed and softened, Sarah pushed him easily down back onto the sofa, jeans and pants still around his knees. She looked at her boyfriend, their eyes exploring one another's. Oh God. She had just sucked him off, in front of another man. Now she looked hesitantly across at Dave.

I've never done this before" she said coyly "You've got to promise you won't tell anyone else."

"OK" he said, his face straight, quickly reaching for his belt and undoing his trousers. He stood up, inches from her cum splattered face "But you asked for it, you know that, don't you?" She nodded meekly. He put his hands down to slide off his pants.

He slowly teased them down and Sarah gasped in amazement at the huge erection which slowly bobbed in front of her, tapping her on the cheek. Veiny, a thick trembling head, foreskin fully rolled back. As hard and erect as stone, like those Italian statues. Oh God, what was she to do with this? She glanced over at Steve who nodded his wild eyed appreciation. "Fuck...They come in all sizes I'm afraid my love!" he giggled.

"Oooh, you're a big boy aren't you!? Sarah looked up at Dave's face sensing his excitement and murmured "I'm going to suck you off ... You big bastard...Let Steve to see me sucking another man's dick" Dave sniggered expectantly.

"I knew you'd suck my cock one day..."

She tentatively reached out and stroked his firm, thick prick with the back of her fingers and then caressed his cum filled balls with her other hand. Slowly she grasped it as best she could, her fingers struggling to get around his circumference. Dave breathed out and clutched her hair, pulling her face towards his massive tool. Sarah grasped his bum cheeks and dug her fingernails in, opening her lips and mouth as wide as she could to accept his throbbing cock.

"Suck me hard ...you fucking tease" he groaned and drove his length roughly into her mouth and nudged the back of her throat. She gagged, letting Dave fuck into her mouth, building himself into an urgent climax. Sarah managed to prise herself back and away, leaving a glistening string of saliva messily drooling between her bottom lip and the tip of his cock.

" Slow down...let me lick you" She said, catching her breath and took him between her wide open lips again, lashing her tongue, her head bobbing up and down as much as she could on his big erection. Then...she could feel it pulsating on her lips, coming, building, like her boyfriend's orgasm. Dave's body tensed and started pumping slowly as his seed slowly rose from his fat balls. He exploded with a shout. His hot cum streamed into her mouth, nearly choking her with the volume.

She had to release his cock from her mouth to get air, allowing his sticky cum to gush out from between her abused lips, down her chin and onto her breasts. He tossed himself in front of her face, his fingers expertly flashing up and down his cock, teasing every last drop of his cum out.

Dave collapsed back onto the sofa, pulsating cock in hand, with a smile on his face. "I bet you'd like it even better up that tight cunt wouldn't you?" He said, eyes enquiring, looking at her, and then glancing at Steve.

"The slutty bitch wants to play with both of us" Steve smiled in agreement "She's been asking for it all night."

Sarah spluttered in shock, wiping away salty cum from her top lip. "But...But...I thought you only wanted a blow job!?"

"Oh c'mon Sar, you've told me you want it really, don't you?" Steve whined. "You've wanted two of us for ages"

"Have I"? She said with a dirty smile. "Are you going to fuck me now...going to teach me a lesson?" She wiped more sticky spurt away from her chin and pulled a tissue from the side to mop the cum from her tanned body. Rising again to her feet she slowly walked past them, teasing, naked, examining their still engorged cocks. She paused to switch off the film, seeing the woman still moaning silently, still fucking, full of cock, matted with cum.

"I'm going to bed now... don't be long"

She reached the door, looked back towards them over her shoulder and winked.

"...both of you"

Sarah left the room, once again feeling butterflies and a surge of excitement building. Was she going to be fucked by these two men? Once upstairs she lay naked on the cool bed sheets, her body breathing deeply. Maybe, she thought, she should be ashamed of what was about to happen. Or maybe she could be a slut for the night, just like that woman, having them both abuse her mouth, body and pussy until all three of them were truly spent?

Chapter 14

"You dirty fuckers" Sarah said quietly, her tummy flipped, unsure about all this, but incredibly aroused. Steve and Dave had bounded up the stairs and were quickly taking off all their clothes. She looked and admired their athletic bodies and envisaged...well...she just closed her eyes for a few seconds and felt herself almost trembling in anticipation. "I didn't think you would do it" she said, propping herself up on her two elbows. Her naked smooth body lay before them. She spread her smooth legs apart, her shaved pussy teasing them, inviting them.

The two guys moved either side of her, their hands losing no time in caressing every curve of her fit, young body. Steve bent down, licking the top of her thighs and then slowly kissed a trail to her waiting wet cunt. She gasped as Steve's tongue lashed at her clit and then licked her hot slit. His hard tongue pushed inside her and she just knew he was getting her pussy juice all over his nose and chin. He seemed to love it, just as much as she was, bobbing his head away, pleasuring her intensely. She moaned and grasped his short brown hair, lifting her hips and pushing his tongue further inside her.

All the while Dave licked on her hard nipples while his erection grew. She could see, between half opened eyes, his hand playing with himself again.

"Oh... just fuck it up me Steve!" She couldn't stand it any longer. "I want it inside me!" Steve got to his knees and roughly turned her over presenting himself with her pert arse. He lifted her by the waist and positioned her on all fours. Sarah wiggled her bum in excitement. Her plump, sodden slit waiting to be penetrated.

"Oh God, yes...do me like a dog"!

Dave slid underneath her so that now his fully erect cock bobbed enticingly in front of her face. Steve's thickness began to urgently press against her wet lips and ...then the tip was in... His thick, hard dick about to power up her cunt from behind. She made a little gasp as he entered her, stretching her and began to moan as he started to move faster and more frantically. She could hear him grunting now, fucking her like an animal, feeling his tight balls banging against her entrance. She lost her breath as he thrust his cock completely inside.

"Oh Fuck...Fuck...Faster, Ste...Faster..."

"Ugh...Ugh...Ugh...Ugh...Ugh...Ugh..."

Dave's tool had grown and she looked down quickly in awe at it, as her head bobbed, wondering what she could possibly do with it. It wasn't just his length- it came up to his belly button, but the girth almost frightened her!

Between Steve's powerful thrusts she managed to kiss Dave's balls and messily licked all the way from his base right to his glistening purple head. She could feel the weight and fullness of her tits bouncing back and forth as Steve lustfully fucked her hard and deep.

Steve started groaning and Sarah knew he was about to cum again. Her hands grasped at the sheets. She encouraged him. "Cum for me baby...cum for me...Oh God, cum in me!" She managed to look over her shoulder at his sweating red face and then he stiffened, releasing his second hot load, streaming into her, his cock jerking with pleasure. Sarah clenched her dripping wet pussy around his cock, draining every last drop. He leaned forward and playfully bit on her shoulder, she responded by lifting her bum to slowly grind against his beautiful pulsating tool.

Sarah moaned and gasped as Steve slowly withdrew his twitching cock, leaving a lonely void up her cunt. He slumped, spent, onto the bed alongside Dave. Looking up at her, he slowly drawled "We've got our guest waiting...?"

"What...you want to see another man up my pussy...are you sure...?"

"Yeah...go on Sar...I want to watch you fucking him!"

She looked at him for a few seconds, was he joking? Glancing at Dave's large member just inches from her face, she knew she wanted this, wanted to feel it. She giggled at her boyfriend.

"You dirty bastard!"

She turned and smiled at Dave. "C'mon then you big fucker!" She slid up, kissing Dave's hairy chest and then straddled over his cock and balls. He reached down and held his shaft up in front of her pussy, slowly feeling him tap against her erect clit, rub it teasingly across her bubbling slit. She trembled in sexual excitement.

For all her bravado, another man was going to do her, here, on her bed, in front of her boyfriend. She hadn't meant to go this far...but, she looked down and saw Dave's incredibly thick tool waiting for her. Damn...she was going to enjoy this!

She had to sit well up and grunted as she manhandled his wet tip onto her lips. Steve's cum started to seep out of her pussy, lubricating her, as she gently started to coax the thick end into her.

"Trust you to be messy again Steve" he breathlessly muttered and winked at her. Steve just ignored him, watching as his girlfriend got ready to fuck herself on Dave's rigid cock. Sarah tried very slowly to accommodate this thing between her legs, her pussy lips stretching wide apart. Wider than any man had ever made her. She sat down slowly on it, her tight slippery walls adjusting to his throbbing length. She had to move back up again, teasing the tip of his glistening cock with her wetness, slowly moving back down, taking him teasingly, inch by inch.

"Oh fuck, Oh fuck, oh fuck!" she gasped as she looked down and eventually realised Dave's tool was buried in her pussy, crammed right down to his heavy balls. She couldn't move for a few seconds. The shock of being filled so fully, so completely, took her breath away. Steve looked over, tenderly stroking her arm, his eyes dreamily half open in exhaustion, head propped against the headboard, admiring the action.

Sarah moved forward slightly and extended her fingers, pushing them against Dave's chest so that she could hold herself up. She gazed into his eyes. Why hadn't she done this before?

"Oh just fucking do me" she squealed, starting to move up and down on Dave's prick, slowly at first, raising herself so that the head of his cock nestled against her sodden, stretched lips, then down, down for what seemed like a delicious eternity.

Dave grasped her firmly by the waist. "Have it ...Have it...up that tight little cunt ...You fucking slut"! he grunted. This only made her move faster, leaning into him, gripping his cock tightly with her pussy. Her nipples grazed against his stubbly chin and lips, she just held herself in place while they popped into his mouth while he sucked and licked hard on each one in turn. Jesus she was aroused. They had never been this stiff or big before.

Pushing herself back up, she then sat bolt upright on his erection, moving her hips around, grinding down on him, her finger rubbing furiously on her clit. She smiled and lifted her arm behind her head, pushing her chest out, proudly showing off her bouncing tits. Catching Steve's eyes again, she smiled and mouthed silently to him.

"I love you."

Her orgasm wasn't far away now and she could tell Dave was breathing more quickly and tensing up, his balls ready to explode once more. He held her waist more firmly and then he firmly pushed up from below, arching his back so that his cock couldn't get any higher or deeper.

"Oh Fuckkkkk...!" Sarah's eyes nearly went into the back of her head and she screamed out but no noise escaped. "Jesus...I'm cumming...I'm cumming!" she tried to whisper frantically as wave after wave of a huge climax swept over her.

Dave pushed up again, grunting and drilling his magnificent cock inside her slippery, contracting pussy walls. He couldn't hold himself any longer and she could feel him spurting into the top of her pussy. He pumped once again, spraying yet more cum, filling her up, making her gasp as her pussy throbbed away, gripping, caressing his twitching cock.

Sarah shook as she slowly lifted herself off his thick length. She looked at Dave, smiling at his dreamy, half -closed eyes as waves of pleasure overcame him. Steve had his eyes closed, maybe he was asleep? But she realised he was just enjoying rubbing his half erect prick, trying to coax out another round of entertainment for her.

She kissed Dave's chest and moved slowly off the bed, her pussy now gushing with cum, down the inside of her thighs and even dripping onto the floor as she hurried to the bathroom. Towelling the wetness off, she looked in the mirror.

Her face was flushed, her pussy stretched and quivering, she was out of breath. Smiling briefly, she took a moment, mouthed silently to her reflection, "You naughty girl" and then made her way slowly back into the bedroom pausing briefly to pick up a bottle of baby oil...

To be continued...

*****

In the second part, it is Friday, Sarah and Steve fly to Spain to see Sarah's friend Jane in her plush villa. Jane lives alone...she is all too glad of their company...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds