A Long Weekend Pt. 05

Steve gasped at the girl's dirty talk and at the way his girlfriend was joyously bucking her hips, pressing her cunt onto Ben's probing tongue. He knew he couldn't hold on much longer. Jane's hand flashed even quicker and harder up and down his cock. She too could feel his urgency and desperation.

"Oh fuuuuck......fuuuuck...ugh....ugh!" A fountain of jizz streaked high into the air, encouraged by her frantic pumping. Coating his belly, oozing down his cock, smearing her fingers in his hot, white cum.

"Oh dear, oh dear!" Amy murmured, gasped, then pushed her dress to the floor. She immediately slipped her fingers down her thin black lacy panties, rubbing furiously on her excited clit.

"You dirty fucker! Let me clean you up". She knelt down between his legs, lapping at his spunk, her tongue flickering over his twitching cock head. "Mmmm", she wiped her lips with the back of her hand.

"I bloody well hope you'll last longer for us next time?!"

Chapter 11

Sarah's legs nearly gave way. The sensation of Ben's rough tongue on her clit and....Oh God!...Oh God!... was it two, three ....Oh Fuuuck!..Four fingers he'd slipped inside her.

She looked down, trembling, her own fingers locked into his curly hair, pulling his head into her wetness. His other hand clutched her ass, thick fingers slowly teased across her little puckered asshole.

Jane kissed Steve as Amy's head bobbed, hungrily sucking him up and down. They both watched her gently kiss his balls, moaning with contentment. With a hot breath, Jane whispered, moaning into his ear,

"Get it hard for me again Ste, I still want it up me, up my pussy....up my ass" She sniggered "And I don't think Amy wants to be left out either!" He groaned in satisfaction, a smile on his face.

Amy smacked her lips theatrically, grinned and rose, shifting across to her husband and Sarah. She kissed Sarah on the shoulder, putting her arms around and cupping her breasts, fondling her young, perky nipples between her fingers. Amy murmured,

"So, you want to fuck my husband, do you?"

"Ye...Yes....Oh God, Yes!"

"Do you think you could handle him?"

Sarah gasped as Ben's tongue explored further into her pussy then she turned to meet Amy's eyes, lips apart, her brow a little furrowed. "Jane said he was big...?"

"Well I think you'd better find out, hadn't you?"

With that Amy pressed Sarah down by her shoulders, forcing Ben to stop his licking and slip his fingers from inside her sloppy pussy.

He stood up, looking down on Sarah, who looked back up to him, kneeling, her eyes wide in lust and expectation. "I think she's gonna love this!" Amy giggled at her husband and then stood on the balls of her feet to reach up and kiss him passionately.

"She's got to get it out soon my love, its fucking killing me!" he replied, putting his wet, glistening fingers against his wife's lips for her to lick hungrily.

Sarah, kneeling, sandwiched between the couple, stared directly at Ben's crotch. There was no denying he was hiding a pretty big hard on under his jeans. She lifted her hand, caressing her fingers over his solid bulge, teasing him by kissing the hidden treasure under the thick material. She continued to look up at him, wanting to please him, pleasure him. He stroked her cheek tenderly with the back of his finger.

Amy whispered urgently "You know what you've got to do girl, you've got to earn it....."

"Uh huh" Sarah whispered back, her eyes never leaving Ben's. She fumbled for his belt buckle, un-clasped it and slowly prised the top button of his jeans open. Ben sighed, watching as her skilful fingers slowly moved down, popping open each button in turn, his erection becoming increasingly more uncomfortable, crying out for release.

Amy watched intently, kneeling besides Sarah, stroking her hair and neck, her hand moving down to stroke her tight ass cheeks.

Steve and Jane watched the action unfold, the tension cranking higher still. The feelings of another erection began to tingle through him.

Jane nuzzled into his neck, her legs spread sluttishly wide apart, fingers caressing her wet pussy. Her breath caught as her thumb flicked firmly over the tip of her clit.

"Look at her Ste.... look how wet she is......just look how inviting she is" she moaned, seeing Sarah's swollen, moist pussy lips from behind as Sarah concentrated on Ben's cock. She rubbed herself even harder at one of the dirtiest, most erotic sights she had ever seen.

Chapter 12

Sliding Ben's jeans from around his waist, Sarah was presented with his boxer shorts, the material straining to keep his obviously big balls and shaft in.

"Go for it girl....just go for it!" Amy whimpered, wild eyed.

Sarah eased her fingertips under the waistband of his shorts and tugged.......

She jerked back , firstly in shock, then in amazed admiration. Putting her hand across her mouth to cover her grin, she turned to Amy, then to Steve with eyes as big as dinner plates.

"Fuuuck!" she gasped, turning back for another look. " Jesus, Fuck, Ben! That's.....its........mmmm.......fucking gorgeous".

Amy smiled "I told you!"

Fuck! He was thick, curving upwards, inches longer than her boyfriend. His girth must have been as thick as her wrist, his length as long as her lower arm. Her tummy turned somersaults. Oh my God, Oh my God she was repeating to herself. Oh... my.... God!

"Well?" mumbled Ben, proud of the reaction he'd provoked. Proud of his immense, pulsing tool bobbing inches away from her face.

"Mmmm, what am I going to do with you?" she muttered and smiled again, looking up into his expectant eyes. Slowly her fingers reached for his hardness, trying to wrap around his shaft as much as they could. In her other hand she cupped and caressed his heavy, cum filled balls.

He was like a bull, his huge, pulsating cock was there to be used, to service her, to fuck her.

She cooed, putting her lips to his bulbous tip, kissing it, licking his bubbling pre-cum. He seemed to harden even further, drawing astonished gasps from Jane and even Amy, who no doubt, had seen him in all his glory before. Steve moaned at the sight of his Sarah's drenched pussy, quivering while she kissed Ben's cock delicately.

The thought of this beast of a man, this alpha male taking, mounting, his girlfriend in front of him with his huge cock, made him grow, swell up, ready for action.

Sarah grinned, kissed Amy, and then, with her tongue, licked him from the base of his wide shaft up to his tip. He clutched her hair and bucked his tool into her face, rubbing it over her cheeks, nose and forehead. She couldn't help sniggering and moaned "You love this don't you......you've got me on my knees ......using me....fuuuuck!..... slapping that fucking big thick cock.....all over....fucking my face!" She kissed his hardness again.

"Mmmmm......and....?" He moaned

"It's covering me....dirtying me......you're doing it in front of him on purpose." Her eyes darted over to her boyfriend and then back. "Look at me.....just look what you're making me do, .......mmmmm........I'm his girlfriend, Ben.......I'm his fucking girlfriend!" she whispered, feeling his cock smack down on her cheek.

Amy whimpered "Enough talking Sarah! Oh God, fucking suck him, I want to see you suck him!" She pushed Sarah's head down, wrapping her fingers tightly in her hair. Sarah opened her mouth wide, then had to adjust even wider to accomodate his enormous, thick cock between her lips and slide down. She was starting to gag only about one quarter of the way down his thick pole.

Swallowing him whole just wasn't going to be possible. Amy roughly pulled her head up, and then pushed it down again. Her fingers slid down and glided easily into Sarah's pussy, slurping in and out, matching the pace of her bobbing head. Sarah, her mouth crammed, moaned, groaned and let out little excited squeals between gasping for breath. Her saliva messily oozed down Ben's cock, onto his balls.

Chapter 13

"Move over!" Steve suddenly loomed over them with intent, cock in hand. "That wet cunt is so fucking tempting" he muttered.

He squatted down behind his girlfriend, pulled Amy's fingers away and moved forward, positioning his now rock hard tool on Sarah's drooling pussy lips. She arched her back invitingly to accept him.

One thrust and a grunt took him all the way in. Her excited, vaginal walls sucked him in, desperate to be filled. He fucked her slowly at first, one hand clasped her hip, the other reached for her brunette hair on the nape of her neck. He could hear her gasping from lips stretched so wide, her head bobbing, tongue swirling.

Sarah's hand pumped the base of Ben's cock with fingers not even covering his girth. How was she ever going to fit that thing in her tight hole? She pushed backwards to meet Steve's thrusts, encouraging him in deeper, harder.

The naughty thought that she was being taken two ways and the knowledge that Ben's cock would be inside her soon began to tip her over the edge.

"Oh fuck!" she gasped, "Fuck....Fuck.....fuck..." Her lips left Ben's cock, breathing hard almost in delirium. Her hand grasped it, caressing his twitching fullness.

"Oh that's it......fuck...Ste.......Jesus.....fuck......Oh God....Oh God.....I,m cum......I'm cumm.....Oh Godddd!

Sarah's body shuddered as a delicious orgasm coursed through her. Steve still pumped away, feeling her cunt tighten around him, her cum seeping from her pussy onto his balls. Her legs shook involuntarily as wave after wave of the climax hit.

She glanced over her shoulder to see her boyfriend, fucking into her, his face covered in sweat and determination. Steve met her eyes, seeing her lust, love and adoration for him. He pulled out, his cock slapped back against his belly, still amazingly hard.

She groaned in disappointment, feeling a hungry void as her boyfriend's gorgeous tool left her.

"Your turn now mate!" he murmured to Ben. Turning to the other two girls, he saw them both with their fingers knuckle deep, masturbating wildly, pinching their excited nipples "Now.....who's next....?"

Chapter 14

Amy. She watched him withdrawing from his girlfriend's quivering pussy, grabbed a large towel from a nearby sunbed and laid it on the warm floor. Lying on her back, spreading her legs, teasing her throbbing clit, she gasped as Steve came over, kneeled between her smooth thighs, positioned his glistening tip over her sloppy folds and grunted forward. She lifted her hips to meet his thrust, allowing him to slide fully in.

"Unfff....Ooooh Steve!.....that's it......that's it........fuuuuck.......you are.....ooh....you are a big boy aren't you!".

Her legs clamped around his waist, her feet pulling his ass into her so that she could feel his balls banging excitedly around her entrance.

"Ooooh you dirty fucker.....give me that cock.....do it.....do it...! She breathed urgently and hotly into his neck.

Steve plunged in and out, feeling Amy's passion rising. Her cunt wasn't as tight as his girlfriend's, no surprise considering how often she must have been stretched and fucked by her own husband's massive tool.

"Unfff....Unfff...." He grunted, propping himself up over her on his hands. Her cute, pert tits jiggled with each thrust, rude, stiff nipples pointing sharply upwards, rubbing his chest. He tried to grind into her clit at the same time, succeeding he knew, by the excited murmuring sounds she made.

"Oooohhh Steve, Ohhh Steve, yes.....yes......yes.....God, yes!" Encouraging him in, faster, harder, gurgling, incoherent, mouth opening, eyes open wide, panting, swearing. "Harder, harder! Fuck me harder!

Fuck me....fucking use my cheating cunt! Yes! Yes......Ye....ahhh.....fuck...that's it....yes...yes.....yes......Oh God....I'm.......I'm.........."

Whimpering, her eyes rolled backwards, slippery vaginal walls gripped his pulsating cock, her hot juice leaked freely from her pussy lips. She shuddered, her legs twitched, her toes curled and uncurled, as her climax consumed her.

His dick, still hard, still impaled himself as high up Amy's cunt as he could. She began smothering his face with hot, wet kisses, grinding and rolling her hips, feeling his presence firmly within her. Steve gruffly whispered into her ear as she came down whilst arrogantly slamming his dick up inside her once more.

"Cum for me again, Amy" He demanded.

She did.

Chapter 15

"Oh God....No Steve.......no!" She moaned, trying to cling on to him as he slowly withdrew, teasingly letting the tip, his last bulbous inch, bob up and down just inside her pleading folds.

Steve pulled away, smirked at her, satisfied, seeing her breasts and chest rising and falling with heavy breathing.

"Fuck you Steve....!" she giggled "You've not even cum......do me again.....please!........please?"

"Nah....fuck you.....just wait!" Steve sniggered back, noticing Sarah still giving Ben a glorious cock sucking, covering every inch of his meaty length in kisses, licks and saliva.

Jane had now kneeled behind his girlfriend, greedily tasting, lapping at her needy pussy lips. She ran her wet tongue between Sarah's legs, kissed her swaying ass cheeks, then probed with a stiff feminine tongue, her little puckered hole.

Sarah moaned with delight and a mouth full of cock, raised her hips up and pushed back against this dirty, delicious invasion.

"Ohhh Jesus!" Steve gasped at the sight and shifted over from Amy's yearning body. Shifting on his knees, his sodden, stiff cock bounding up and down.

He stroked Jane's smooth ass, spreading her toned cheeks apart, exposing her tight entrance. He spat a dollop of saliva, letting it trickle down her crack, lubricating her little asshole. With his thumb he slowly pressed against it, popping it open, making Jane whimper and look over her shoulder at him with lusting, daring eyes.

"Do it Steve......just fucking do it........Go on then.....!"

He didn't need telling twice. Gripping his slippery cock, lubricated with Amy's hot cunt juice, he guided his red, excited tip onto her little anus and gently pushed.

"Fucking hell" he moaned as his tip entered her. He let it rest there while her tightness relented and she started to accommodate his girth.

"Oh my God.....Oh my God......Oh my God.....Oh God........Oh fuck" Jane whimpered, digging her fingers into Sarah's hips.

She could feel his cock head pulsating just inside her, her mouth opened in pure ecstasy, no sound emerging, her eyes wild with a mixture of want, fleeting discomfort, over ridden swiftly with pure animalistic pleasure.

Steve moved very slowly, pushing higher, further in, then pausing. She gasped, her head rested on Sarah's back. Another inch. Another few seconds while her forbidden hole adjusted to his girth.

He looked down at his tool, buried halfway into Jane's ass. Sarah stopped her sucking and turned to watch, letting her fingers continue fondling Ben's heavy, amazing cock as she did so.

Christ she was tight. Three quarters in. Jane moaned. Sounds escaped her lips but they made no sense. He looked down again.

Oh God! he thought, she's taken all of me.

Now it was time. He started to withdraw slowly up to his tip and then slowly pressed back deep again. She muttered profanities under her breath as Steve withdrew once again but pushed up a little quicker this time.

The rhythm started to increase.

Jane's moans got louder and louder until they echoed around the garden. Her shouts of encouragement as Steve increased his tempo could probably be heard in the surrounding hills.

"Fuck.....Fuck......Yes......Dirty......Fucking.......Bastard!" Short breaths. "Fuck my ass......fuck it.....Oh God, that's good........that's good.........oooooh fuck!"

She wiggled her hips, driving Steve's shaft further, higher inside. He was going to spurt again very soon. Her excitement, her tightness, her dirtiness was sending him over the edge.

"Fuckin' bugger me Steve......bugger me...."

"Oh God Jane....!" He grunted "I'm cumming........I'm cumming!".

"Fuckin' do it.......Fuckin' do it" she demanded, impaled on his throbbing pole.

"Do it up me.....Do it up me.......Up my ass you dirty, dirty twat"

He grabbed her hair and pulled her head back, making her howl out loud into the near darkness.

His cock swelled and he pumped his creamy load deep inside her. Her tight passage made his orgasm even more intense. He gasped, Jane gasped too as she felt his semen coat her walls then his beautiful throbbing and twitching which ensued.

"Oh God Steve .... that was so good.....so good!" she muttered breathlessly.

" Oh fuck.....fuckkk......fuckkkk.....I'm cumming.....cumm......Oh Jesus fucking Christ!". She kneeled there rigid, her eyes rolled back, as her orgasm overcame her. "Mmmm" she eventually muttered a minute later and kissed Sarah's back and then glanced up at her astonished, but smiling face.

Ben just smirked. Looking over her shoulder, she could see Steve had his eyes closed, satisfied, exhausted.

He'd just fucked three girls in the space of half an hour.

Pulling out, his now flacid, spent cock was followed by a surge of cum, trickling down between her legs, dripping onto the floor. Amy stood naked alongside him, one hand stroked his hair, the other briskly rubbed over her clit. The girls and Steve all sighed and took deep breaths.

Chapter 16

Ben slowly rose from his chair. Sarah's eyes followed him up. She traced her fingers down his massive tree trunk thighs. His incredible cock bounced menacingly over her, his balls fit to explode.

"Jesus.....Ben....." she muttered excitedly,

"Do it on my face!"

He grasped his length in his big hand and pumped, coaxing out his orgasm so that his spurt would shoot out over Sarah's expectant face and into her open, hungry mouth.

"Cum for me Ben......cum for me" she whimpered.

"Oh fuuuuckkk......Oh Yesssss"

His balls seemed to draw up, pumping his seed into his wonderfully thick cock.

"Oh....Oh.....Oh.....Oh Godddd!" His breath caught as his first powerful jet of spunk exploded hard onto Sarah's forehead, eyes and into her hair. A second massive surge covered her cheeks and nose.

"Ughhh......Ughhh....Jesus Christ..." He bucked his hips once more, splattering a heavy load onto her surprised lips and chin, leaving it running like a river down her neck, throat and onto her breasts.

"Oh Ben......Oh Ben.....mmmm Ben" she mumbled, blinking his warm jizz from her eyes, gasping, not believing the volume of cum he had just smothered her with.

She licked her lips and teasingly swiped over her chin with her fingers, licking them, tasting his hot sticky semen. Looking upwards, lustfully into his dark eyes she leaned forward, curled her tongue around his wet tip and cleaned the last drops of cum from his throbbing, jerking tool.

He groaned at her messed up face and threw his head back.

Steve, watching on, astonished, felt an unforgettable rush seeing his girlfriend's face plastered with another man's cum.

Chapter 17

Five minutes later they all sat back slumped on the deep garden chairs, furtively glancing at each other, with guilty smiles all round.

"Well!" said Jane, breaking the embarrassed silence. "That was different!"

"Never expected that!" replied Amy.

Ben chuckled. "Yeah, I thought we were only here for a couple of drinks Jane." He looked down then back up. "It's all her fault over there!" He pointed at Sarah who was still wiping away his copious white spunk from her face. She flushed and looked away.

"Yeah, she's got sex on the brain" muttered Steve, his eyes closed and head tipped back with exhaustion. Sarah threw him an annoyed glance.

"What time is it?" she spluttered, trying to change the subject, wiping the remaining drops of cum from her lips with the back of her hand.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds