A Long Weekend Pt. 05

"Only about ten.....it's early yet. I'll just get us another few drinks. What time do you have to go?" Jane replied first to Sarah, then asked Amy and Ben.

Amy shrugged her shoulders" Whenever........it's early yet. Perhaps we could have a civilised chat or something....?" She smiled suggestively back at Jane and her husband and arched her eyebrows. "Or we could.........Y'know.".

"I like the sound of that!" Jane laughed, then darted back into the villa.

Ben slowly sat upright, his cock recovering, engorged and rudely pointing upwards. "Yeah, or we could.........." He put his fingers to his lips as if in deep thought and then looked back across at Sarah, her smooth brown body unashamedly exposed to everyone.

"We've got an appointment haven't we Sarah?"

"Uh.....have we?"

"Yeah, just earlier you said you wanted me to be your fuck buddy"

"Erm......" she squirmed.

"Yeah!" Amy cut in, a grin developing. "I heard you, you can't back out now!"

Sarah glanced over at her boyfriend. She knew she wanted it. Steve knew it too. They both knew that she was going to be fucked. It would not be a loving, affectionate kind of sex, but a kind of sex she wanted, needed so badly. She sat up and draped one leg teasingly over the arm of the wooden chair and slowly began to touch her lower tummy with her fingertips. She looked back brazenly at Ben with shallow nervous breaths, feeling her pussy lips thicken and her clit pulsate in anticipation, as his enormous member started to become even more engorged, even harder than before.

She couldn't help herself. "I want that Ben, that fucking big cock of yours, up me.....inside me...."

He smirked and began to get to his feet. "You know.....you're making me stiff enough......I'm going to have to have you soon....." He held out his hand to her, "C'mon then my little tease".

Sarah rose too, with a little smile and grabbed his big hand. Both naked, Ben led her slowly past his wife and Steve.

Sarah paused by her boyfriend, pushed her matted damp hair back and leaned down to kiss him. He could smell Ben on her breath and then taste him as Sarah kissed him with lips still moist with his cum.

She mouthed silently to him "I love you". She had a guilty face.

Ben smirked as he clasped Steve's shoulder. "I don't know how long we'll be mate, but I'm sure Amy will keep you entertained".

"Yeah.....er.....what are you?.....where?......er......OK then" Steve stammered, momentarily confused then realising.

The realisation that this giant of a man was taking his girlfriend away, back into the house, into their room, alone, onto their bed.

He watched them move slowly towards the patio door, Ben's arm draped over her shoulder, her arm around his waist, cupping his muscular ass cheek. She looked so petite alongside him, so vulnerable.

"She'll be alright Steve" whispered Amy, perhaps sensing what he was thinking. "Just remember, you've just screwed me, his wife, in front of him!"

She rubbed his arm and lifted her hand up to his face, flashing her sparkling wedding ring at him. "You naughty boy!"

A dirty grin spread across her face. "I think we should have a bit more fun shouldn't we?"

Forgetting his jealousy and anxiousness, he nodded, grinned back and leaned over to kiss her.

Chapter 18

Ben and Sarah passed Jane as she stepped out of the villa. Her nipples poked upright, hard from the cold air conditioning,hard from being fucked, carrying a bottle of white wine.

"Thanks Jane" Ben chuckled and pinched the bottle from her and cheekily continued walking through the door. He called back. "We'll see you later!"

Jane meant to say something but then decided against it. She smiled to herself and returned to the kitchen to fetch another bottle. Returning past the bedroom door, she peeked inside, seeing Sarah sat on the edge of the bed, looking up at her new play thing, her mouth open, eyes looking into his with a mixture of lust and fear.

Jane admired for a second the sheer size of Ben's cock. Impossibly hard, long, thick and curving enticingly upwards. She'd spent a night with him and Amy before. An experience that she, or her pussy, would never, ever forget.

Ben nudged the door closed with his foot and she heard the key turn in the lock. She fleetingly worried for her friend, knowing how she had felt. Exhausted, stretched, used, but.......strangely exhilarated. Maybe she was jealous. Soon he would be buried inside her best friend, balls deep, squirting cum into her.

She toyed with the idea for a second of knocking on the door, staying to watch, maybe join in.......but no, she smirked, no, let her enjoy herself.

Chapter 19

Amy and Steve talked quietly to each other. She fondled his well- used balls, trying to encourage more stiffness into his spent dick.

She told him some of the stories about how she and Ben had met and about the players from the rugby team he managed. She explained that he managed the team, but all his stories he told her about the drinking and the slutty girls when they went on tour made it seem that the actual rugby didn't seem to matter.

She didn't mind, she said. She made sure that her 'personal training' business had some perks...... A mixture of sport and sex kept them fit, and very well paid.

Just the other week, Ben's team had won promotion into the Spanish top league. She had been invited to the dressing room to celebrate with Ben. Some of the players had gone home or out celebrating on the town. Eight of them had stopped back. After four happy, energetic hours, Ben had had to carry her up the stairs, back to the waiting taxi. She wasn't drunk......just very, very sore.

Steve related his time with Sarah, how much he loved her, but also how much he loved seeing her face when she experienced another man.

He told Amy about the club from the night before, about meeting, then screwing with Roberto and Belinda. Amy warned him, reaffirming Jane's concern. "For fucks sake Steve, don't mess with him!"

He looked down, her fingers had worked their magic as she grasped and wanked his now firm, re-energized tool.

Jane listened in on their stories, unashamedly masturbating, arching her back, her cunt aching, over flowing, as the stories became dirtier. "Let's go inside" she muttered huskily.

Leaning forward, she grasped a surprised Steve by his cock and gently led him into the villa. Amy followed them into Jane's room carrying the remnants of their wine. They had to pass the locked bedroom door.

It was silent. The silence wouldn't last for long.

Chapter 20

As Jane straddled Steve's face, slowly lowering her slick pussy onto his eager tongue, the groans and moans from the next door room started.

Amy slotted Steve's prick inside her gaping hole. She energetically rode up and down on it, rolling her hips, running her hard nipples on her jiggling little tits between her fingers.

She and Jane sniggered at the increasing volume next door as they ground out their orgasms on Steve's prone but willing body.

Steve hadn't realised just how thin the walls were.

"Oh God.......Oh God Ben........ooooh, Jesus, that's fucking dirty......yes....yes.....mmmm".

They heard Sarah's giggles then all went silent.

Then her soft, excited voice started again."Go on then.....go on then big boy.....between my tits.....go on.....mmmmm......Christ, that's big......that's nice.......fuck, look at that.......go on......ooooh, rub it over my fucking tits......Jesus, that's rude......mmmm.....you're so stiff.......fucking big........Jesus, Ben......let me suck it......mmmm" .

Five more minutes silence

"Christ.....look at it, so...fucking....hard.....let me wank you........dirty bastard.....make that fucker cum again. Oh Christ Ben.....that's rude.....Oh God, I've never.......never done that before".

Her voice was becoming louder, more excitable.

"Yeah.....yeah......yeah......up me.....yeah......Oh Godddd!"

Whimpering now.

"Just rub it there......Jesus......it's hard......let me rub against it.......Ohhh God, Ben, uh, uh, uh........Jesus, I've cum again.....get it in me now.....now.....now, Ben!.......Ohh Goddddd!"

A few seconds calm before the storm.

Oh Fuuuuuck......Ben....Ben....it's ...it's.....too big.....too big.....fuck, fuck.....it's hurting......Oh fuck!"

Pause.

"Oh, uh huh.....uh huh.....uh huh......that's it......that's it......"

Breathless now.

"Christ, yes......yes....yes....yes....yes.....Godddd, Yes!

The headboard started banging against the wall, slowly then faster, the girls could hear Ben's muffled groans.

"Uh.....Uh.....Unffff.....Unfff......Jesus, that's tight, I'm fuckin' right up.......Oh Goddd........there ya' go, right up your cunt.....take it all you dirty slut"

"Ooooohhh, Ben.....mmmm....so deep.....so deep......so fucking deep.....Oh fucking Godddd!"

The headboard banging was reaching a crescendo.

"Ev..er..y .....fuck..ing......inch"

"Ohhhh, Ben....oh yes......that's good.......so good..... Fuck me.....fuck the shit out of my little cunt!"

"Dirty fuckin' bitch!"

"Fuuuck.....you've made me cum.....again. I've never had it that high......wow, you're still hard!" She giggled.

They heard Ben murmur in a deep voice. "Want some more?"

"Mmmmmm, Do me again.......God yes!" Sarah's soft excited voice said.

Chapter 21

Steve listened, all the while getting more jealous and also more aroused. He screwed Amy once again, and then he fucked Jane.

Jane climaxed once more, feeling her body start to go weak. She made Amy grip the headboard so that her ass presented itself to Steve's red, overworked cock.

He was just about to work his tip into her tiny asshole when the bedroom door suddenly swung open to reveal Ben, standing there, his huge tool in hand, fully erect, glazed and dripping with Sarah's pussy juice. He smirked. "Have you got any lube Jane.........I think we're going to need it?"

That was all Steve needed. Two minutes later Amy howled as Steve worked himself deep inside her ass. She gripped the sheets and bit into the pillow as his cock swelled up, then jerked, pulsing and twitching, pumping whatever seed he had left in his aching balls. They all collapsed, exhausted, spent and cumless onto Jane's wet bed.

Chapter 22

In the next room, the moans and excitement started growing louder once more.

"Ooooh, Ben...fuck me from behind......c'mon....smack my ass.....pull my hair.......c'mon, fuck me.....fuck me hard......go on.......go on.....like a dog......you dirty fucker".

"You asked for it......."

"What......Ben......Ben......No, Ben.....No, Ben,......not there......no........please!........please!" She pleaded.

"You want it rough, huh? I bet you're fuckin' boyfriend doesn't do you this hard....huh?"

"No.....No!.....No!........Ohhhh Godddd......It's too big Ben,......too big.........too....."

Steve began to hear sounds from his girlfriend she'd never made before.

The pleading turned to whimpers, turning to yelps then... grunting.......

"Oooohhhh Fuuucckkk......No!......No!......Uh......Uh......Uh huh......uh huh.....uh huh."

"That good.... that's it....nearly there.....that's it" Ben coaxed her.

"Ohhh God.....Yes...unnGH...unnGH.....Yes!.....Yes!.......Yes!.......YES!"

The headboard slammed violently, the rooms shook.

"Take it!......Take it!.......fuckin' take it". He was grunting loudly, slamming into her.

"Ye...Yes....Yes!......Ohhh, Jesus Fucking Christ.......here it cums.......OOHH, OOOHHH YEAHHHH!"

Amy, Jane and Steve all looked at each other. The three of them shocked and fascinated by the frantic action next door.

"Bloody hell!" Amy moaned. "Listen to them in there! I can't believe your slutty girlfriend is doing that with him. Fucking filthy animals. I'm ready to cum again..... You'd better be ready to do me again Steve. Get that fucking vibrator out of that bedside draw Jane".

Chapter 23

Three hours and more constant groaning, screwing and headboard banging later, Steve woke after fucking to sheer exhaustion and then passing out. He heard a couple of car doors slamming shut and then the distant squeak of the gates to the villa opening.

Jane lay face down across the bed, fast asleep, her head and arms dangled over the side. The well-used vibrator buzzed quietly somewhere in the crumpled sheets. Amy had gone.

He gingerly rose from the sweat and cum drenched bed and tiptoed to the next door bedroom. Pushing the door slowly ajar, he peeped round.

Ben had gone too. Sarah lay asleep on the bed. All the sheets had been thrown on the floor. Her ass poked high into the air, she was perched face down over three pillows.

He looked at her sleeping and sat quietly at the end of the bed. Her hands looked like they had been trying to grasp or claw at the bare mattress.

Steve lay down next to her, unable to take his eyes away from another man's cum, seeping slowly from his girlfriend's crimson, gaping pussy and ass.

Chapter 24

An hour later, the sun shone brightly through the slatted blinds. Sarah moaned, moved slightly and grimaced as she felt the soreness course between her legs. Steve woke again and murmured. "Are you OK, my love?"

"Yeah, has he gone?" She cast a guilty smile back at him.

"Yeah"

"I'm sorry Ste, I really am. I couldn't help it. Were you with Jane and that other girl?"

"Yeah"

"Lucky boy!" She slowly pushed herself up, grimaced once again and came over to cuddle him.

They kissed. "God Ste, knowing you were in that next room listening while he fucked me..........God, it turned me on"

"You were pretty loud you know!" Steve sniggered.

"Sorry I was so noisy. I couldn't help it. I know I went all night, but fuck! He was big wasn't he? God, I'm sore now though. Could you give me a hand to get up?"

Steve looked into her face. Makeup and lipstick smeared. Her hair matted with sweat and cum. She stank of sex. He smiled and reached for her hand. "C'mon my love, let's get showered and our cases packed."

They showered together, soon to be joined by Jane. They all lathered each other silently, gliding their hands over one another's skin with knowing guilty smiles on their lips. They were all too spent to feel any sense of arousal.

Chapter 25

Twenty minutes later they were all dressed, sipping cups of strong coffee.

Jane spoke first. "Your taxi will be here in half an hour. I'll miss you, y'know"

"We'll miss you too Jane" Sarah replied.

"I'm flying over to see my mum on Friday. It's her birthday. Can I come and stop at your place on Saturday night?"

Steve interrupted and spoke to Sarah. "You know Dave's coming over on Saturday, don't you?"

Sarah ignored him and nodded back at Jane. "That's great, no problem. I'll get the spare room tidied when we get back home."

"Will I need the spare room then Sar?" she chuckled back, a twinkle in her eye.

"I thought maybe, you'd need your own privacy, maybe when you get bored of me or Ste.......or Dave". Sarah grinned and turned to her boyfriend. "Dave's will be alright for the weekend won't he?"

"Yeah, yeah, definitely!" Steve replied.

This was turning out to be another long weekend.

Chapter 26

"Can you hear that?" Jane stood up, anxiously walking to the kitchen window,

"Sounds like a helicopter or something." Steve suggested.

"Oh no!.......fuck, fuck, fuck!"

"What's up?"

"It's my fucking husband in his little toy. He's going to land it at the bottom of the garden" She looked at them, not able to disguise her frustration. "I didn't know he was coming. Oh fuck, I'll have to tell Frankie and his friend not to turn up later"

Steve glanced at Sarah and they both raised their eyebrows and smirked.

"If you like, the taxi will be here soon, you could wait just outside while I deal with him"

"Oh, Ok then" Sarah piped up. "I've haven't seen him since you got married"

"He's not worth it, Sar."

Jane helped them out with their baggage and whispered to them while she waited for her husband to appear.

"I hope he's not stopping long, I've got a busy week".

A moment later a balding, short fat man, his face unhealthily red, came bustling around the corner. He was followed by two giggling, young, attractive girls who didn't look much older than nineteen.

Jane greeted him with terse "Hello" and looked over at the girls. She then half smiled, with dancing eyes at Sarah and Steve. "God, don't they look young....but they look nice though......hmmm, maybe it won't be so bad after all!"

Jane's husband completely blanked them, ignored Steve's handshake and waddled, following his nubile escorts into the villa.

"Your taxis' here!"

"I can't wait until Friday, you two" Jane smiled. She kissed her best friend and then kissed Steve, blowing hotly into his ear.

"Make sure you get plenty of rest for me Ste....." She brushed the palm of her hand over his crotch. "I want you and Dave when I get there, Ste" she murmured in a husky whisper. "I can't wait for a bit of playtime with two horny boys!"

"You're fucking insatiable" he grinned.

Sarah just shook her head, smiled and walked to the taxi.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 454 milliseconds