A Love Worth Fighting For

She figured that she had ticked him off, but didn't realize that she hurt him deeply as well. After an intense stare down, he moved forward on the bed holding the toys before taking the butt plug into his mouth to lubricate it. He pulled it out and put it into her asshole slowly, allowing her the chance to allow the forced invasion of her ass.

"Owww! Stop it Jackson! That hurts!" she whimpered at him. A rather wicked smile played on his plump lips as he watched her squirm fruitlessly against the restraints as the toy was inserted into her body.

"Don't worry beautiful. It'll feel good before I get finished with you." was all he said as he prodded her opening with the dildo. He lowered his head and began to lick and suck on her clit while still prodding her opening with the dildo. Once he heard her moans, his head went up to where her exposed nipples were as he slowly inserted the instrument to her ubricated pussy.

"Oooohh..." moaned Charice at the renewed pleasure coursing through her body.

"You like that don't you angel? You've never had my full length inside you baby, but tonight I want you to feel every sweet inch of my cock inside you." he said around her hardened nipple.

All Charice could do was moan and sigh in response. That, however, wasn't good enough for him. He began to ram the dildo inside her, bringing out shrieks of pleasureable pain from her and asked her, "don't you like this angel?"

"Yes, yes, yes!" screamed Charice as her cum coated the dildo.

"That's it baby. Cum on this dildo so you can taste how sweet you are baby." he said to her. At his words, Charice came hard all over the dildo. He moved around to the side of the bed and stroked his hard leaking cock at one nipple while the cum soaked dildo stroked the other nipple, turning her on beyond coherence.

"I love how orgasmic you are angel. You're so perfect and all mine." he moaned just before he covered her tits in his sperm.

Jackson positioned himself at her entrance with his still hard cock and pushed in until his balls were flush with her ass. Her eyes bugged out slightly at the invasion of his hard wet cock inside her. He took the dildo and slipped it into her open mouth. She greedily sucked the dildo like a cock as Jackson pounded her tight pussy and rubbed her clit.

The feeling of having the dildo in her mouth, his cock doing wonderful things inside her pussy and feeling the way his cock rubbed against the now pleasureable butt plug completely short circuited all reasoning and sense in her. All she was in that moment was a mindless cum slave looking to cum and be filled with cum.

"That's it angel. Are you my dirty little cum slut?" he asked her as he jackhammered into her prone pussy.

She shook her head yes as her eyes began to slide into the back of her head. Seeing her losing herself to her desires and his ardor made him slam hard into her body and empty his seed inside her. His orgasm triggered another massive one from her. Once he finished cumming, he slid out to watch as their combined fluids slowly left her enticing cunt. Completely satisfied with how well she performed, he removed the anal plug while eating her pussy again to clean her up.

Charice floated back into her body from her incredible orgasm and looked up at Jackson. His eyes were their usual celery green color, but something was missing. Charice fought with herself about whether she should care about the change in his eyes as he looked at her and her care concern for his well-being won out over her anger at the secret and lies he told her that ruined their relationship.

"As much fun as it would be for you to leave me bound like this and use me for whatever you want to use me, I think we need to talk about what's happening between us." she said as she fought to catch her breath.

Jackson looked at his angel and his heart lept for joy. He kept a cool head about him, and began to untie her legs and arms so she could move. He rubbed his hands over the indentations that the ropes made into her soft skin, taking time to kiss and lick her wrists.

"Jackson, why didn't you tell me that you worked in porn?" asked Charice simply as she folded her legs up to her chest in a protective gesture.

He took in her posture, noting that she cradled herself, and it stung. "Chari, I honestly didn't know how to tell you that I make a living fucking people." he stated as simply as he could.

She bobbed her head for a moment before falling silent. "When did you first start doing this?" she asked him when she finally looked into his eyes.

He sat down next to her and ran a finger up the back of one of her arms. "Four years ago." he stated.

She blew out a breath, and looked down for a moment before looking back into his eyes and asking him, "Okay, so what type of sex do you do on camera? I don't mean to be rude, but this is what you do for a living and I just need to know for my own sanity." she responded.

"Light BDSM, straight sex with women only. I have done some gangbang scenes, but I usually fuck porn stars or amateurs looking to start off in the business." he said sincerely to her.

She nodded her head taking the information in slowly so she could process it all. A part of her was screaming to run away from him, but another growing part of her realized that this man was deeply in love with her and didn't see a life without her being in it – despite the large amounts of sex he was getting on a regular basis.

"So you act out in these, um..." she started to ask. "Scenes," he finished. "Yes I act out these scenes with other actresses. Mostly what I do now is the production end of it. I developed my own company which started the 'Black chicks, White dicks' trend." he stated.

A look of complete confusion was etched on her beautiful features. "Black chicks, White dicks? You mean interracial sex for couples that look like us?" she asked.

He chuckled a bit before gently grabbing her chin to caress her cheek. Mesmerized by her, he took a moment to answer before dropping his hand to caress her arm again. "Yeah. Apparently there are a lot of people out there who think couples like us fucking are pretty hot. Sales have been amazing and its a trend that the industry sees as growing." he responded looking into her brown eyes.

"Oh. Okay." she said simply, and bowed her head still trying to process everything. "It doesn't however mean that I will put cameras around whenever I want to make love to you. I wouldn't violate us like that, unless you wanted me to tape it for our own personal use." he said while looking at her contemplative expression.

She looked over at him, a bit dazed and nodded her head absently. After a lull in their conversation, she finally asked him, "How often do you get tested for STI's, AIDS and other health related issues?"

"Once a month is mandatory. I get checked out at least once a week. I have excellent health coverage that I pay for, and a great doctor that checks everything for me and the people who are on my payroll." he stated calmly.

"Okay." she once again said simply, while nodding her head. A silence fell between them while he patiently waited for her next question, wanting to put her at ease with their situation. After a while, she momentarily stunned him when she asked him if he had ever gotten a woman pregnant while shooting or otherwise.

He looked at her for moment with his head cocked to the side, studying her. "No. I always wear condoms when working with another actress." he stated after some time, wondering where she was headed with her questions.

"You know that you came inside me a couple times, right?" she asked him quietly. He watched her for a moment before shifting closer to her. He stroked her hair, gently coaxing her to look up at him. "Did it bother you that I came inside you?" he asked her gently.

"I'm not on the pill. I've never been pregnant before, but I could be. If I am what are we gonna do?" she asked in a shaky voice. He was ecstatic that she wanted him to in her life if and when she had their child. In all his 37 years he wished he could find a warm sincere woman to share his love and home with.

"Come here baby." he said to her softly. Timidly she came towards him, and he gathered her in his arms, turning her around so her back was flush with his massive chest. He put a restraining hand across her slightly rounded belly and drew circles on her soft skin.

"I plan to stay with you forever. I don't want anyone else. I want you to wear the ring I put on your finger, to live in my house, and to bear my children. I want you to want me, spiritually, emotionally and physically. I'll never give up on you, and I'm begging you to not give up on me." he said to her in a low voice in her ear.

She turned her head towards his, and said, "Jackson, please understand where I'm coming from with all this. For the past year and a half of our relationship, I was under the impression that you were a personal fitness trainer. To find out that you've been either fucking or taping the fucking of other women is a lot for me to process."

He looked at her for a moment before saying, "And you are a fantastic woman to be with me still as I try to sort this all out." He took that opportunity to stroke her upper arm slowly, lingering on lightly circling her elbow.

"You didn't give me much choice with the whole bondage and hot fucking you put me through." she said in a snarky manner as she looked away from him. Her breath began to hitch at the unexpected pleasure of his gentle caress. She hoped that he didn't notice the change in her breathing pattern. Instead he smiled wickedly behind her, allowing his hands to gently glide across her hot skin.

"When I know what I want, I'm not ashamed or afraid to go after it." he said plainly, cupping a breast while kissing her shoulder.

"Wait. Are you trying to distract me?" she asked while stifling a moan as she felt his palm slowly rub her nipple.

He kissed her shoulder again, "Of course angel. How else am I gonna make sure you know how much I love you?" he murmured into her neck as his other hand began to stroke her seeping slit.

"Wait. I need to go potty before we do anything. I apparently haven't pissed in a long time and I don't want to pee all over you." she stammered, trying fruitlessly to pull his busy hands off her body.

Jackson chuckled into the spot on her neck he was previously licking, and released her. The moment she stood up, he quickly slapped her ass. A soft moan came from her as she scurried to the bathroom.

Charice closed the door & quickly sat on the available toilet seat. She was happy for a reason to be away from her intoxicating beau so she could think clearly. Was she going to accept him? Could she forgive him of this serious error in judgment?

She finished her business in the bathroom and washed her hands before leaving the beautifully tiled and simply decorated room. She opened the door to see Jackson standing in front of her in all his glory, hard and ready for her.

His hands reached for her shoulders and marched her backwards into the bathroom. Startled and confused, Charice asked him just what the hell he was doing. A smile quirked on his full lips and he simply said, "Bathing." He sat her down on the closed toilet as he prepared the jacuzzi tub with bubbles, bergamot scented oil and lit the sandalwood candles placed around the tub. She watched as he flitted around the scented water, getting everything prepared.

Once he was finished with his preparations, he gently lifted her up by her shoulders to stand and murmured in her ear, "test the water for me, beautiful."

She pulled her head away to stifle the shiver his deep timbre sent through her newly aroused body. She walked carefully to the tub to test the water, and adjusted the temperature a little lower so their bodies would be better able to withstand the heat. As she bent over to adjust the water spigot, she felt him pressed against her naked sex. He stood behind her, running gentle circles on the small of her back and reveled in the soft sighs that she unconsciously gave to his tender caresses.

Once the water level was high enough to cover their nakedness, he bent over her still prone, bent form and shut off the water, and slide a damp hand from her shoulder slowly down to her ass. "Let's get in beautiful." he whispered gently in her ear before flicking his wicked tongue out to tantalize the enticing bit of flesh.

"Ooh..okay." she moaned at the sensation before she felt the sudden coolness of the air steal over her back. She stepped into the water, wincing slightly at the heat before her body quickly adjusted to the temperature. He held her hips to steady her as she climbed into the waters and sat down to wait for his arrival.

Once she settled into the water, she closed her eyes at the silky feel of the warm water as it caressed her skin and her senses in the heat and smell of bergamot. A large beautifully decorated pillar candle relaxed and enticed her senses further as the rich, heady aroma of sandalwood allowed her nipples to harden and her pussy to relax.

Jackson watched as she became visibly comforted and aroused at the feel and smells in the immaculately designed bathroom. A large mirror was neatly placed running up a wall next to the marble and tile sink that sat opposite the large marble jacuzzi bathtub. Once she was settled, he climbed into the water and sat down opposite her. It amused him to no end that she was too relaxed to notice his presence in the large tub.

He took a pair of mint green colored bath gloves, dunked them in the water before rubbing a specialty sandalwood scented bar of soap to create a strong lather while watching her relaxed form. His green eyes gazed lovingly at her pebbled nipples as her tits floated in the warm water. They were barely shrouded from his eyes by the soft bubbles that sauntered around her naked dark chocolate form.

Deciding he'd had enough of the visual torture she unwittingly provided him, he slipped on the bath gloves and picked up a leg next to his own to begin massaging and wash her foot. Another soft moan greeted his ears as he watched her enjoy the massage he gave her. His strong, gloved hands smoothed over her foot, up her calf to gently massage the stress out of her knee. He moved his hands into the water to gently rub down her thick dark brown thighs, inching closer to her pussy.

Charice watched Jackson massage and washing her leg, anticipating that his gloved hand would lightly brush over her now alert, pulsing pussy. He didn't. Instead he gave her his signature wicked little smile, before pushing back from her to grab the bar of soap again. He stifled a chuckle at her expense when she gave a little "Hmph!" when he didn't touch her where she wanted him to touch her. He knew that he would be able to do that later. Instead, he wanted her calm, relaxed and talking.

Once he lathered up the gloves again, her reached for the other foot to gently massage and wash. She watched him, and figured that this pampering he gave her was his way of apologizing for what he put her through. Her brows furrowed before she cast her eyes down and expressed a slight sigh.

He knew she was still processing everything he told her. After a while of feeling him massage her calf and knee, he moved his hands under again to massage her other thigh. This time his hand bypassed her still juicy pussy and settled on her stomach. After sitting like that for a moment he brought his hand up to her chin and tilted her face to his. "Talk to me babygirl." came his raspy southern accented voice as he stared deeply into her brown eyes.

Charice bit her lip. His accent only came out when he was super aroused, or concerned. She figured that it was a bit of both, but it still sent a chill down her spine. A bit flustered, she said the first thing on her mind, which was, "If you lied to me about what you do, what else have you lied to me about?"

So here it is – the make it or break it part of the conversation. Jackson was never one to bullshit, and it ate him up inside having to hide what he did for a living from the one woman whom he knew wouldn't judge him or make him feel like either a fetish or a freak. He searched her eyes for anger, and only saw fear. Fear that he would hurt her heart so deeply again – and that he couldn't or wouldn't ever be able to make it better.

He released her chin, but kept his gaze fixed upon hers. After a moment of collecting his thoughts, he replied, "Sugar, not telling you what I do for a living was an act of stupid self preservation. I know we discussed prior relationships in the past, but what I didn't tell you was how some of the women who I did open my heart to either kicked me to the curb, and accused me of being a STI factory or a freak. Others went in the opposite direction, going so far as to want me to introduce them to the business & fetishizing our intimate moments.

"I was scared that you would see me as less than. I know that I should have told you what I did for a living once I knew where your heart was. For the entire time that I've known you, you've never judged people – no matter what their situation was. By the time I realized that you were so much more than any other woman I've ever met, I was already head over heels in love with you."

He pulled back a bit and paused to allow his words to wash over her, like his hands had previously. He continued once he realized that she was still listening to him. "I purchased something for you, to ask you to spend your life with me. Somehow my ex-coworker got a hold of that information and promptly called the Springer show to publicly out me. The day we were on the show was the day I intended to ask for you to be my wife.

"All I can say is that I messed up royally. I didn't trust you to sort out the truth on your own because I was scared that you'd see me as some sort of monster, rather than as a man you could honestly give your heart to. I'll never do that to you again. I know that my career changes your perception of me..." was all he could say before she halted his words with a finger.

Jackson sat across from her, utterly perplexed as he wanted to continue to gain her trust and heart and that she stopped him. He felt a sudden sharp pain as his heart lurched, instantly believing the lie of rejection before she had uttered a word to assure or disregard him.

"Jack, stop. It hurts to find out that you didn't trust me with such a big part of you. I'm not gonna lie about that. I can forgive you of that, because I fell in love with you, not this porn star persona that you use to make your living. I think back on all the times that you've showed me your deep and unyielding love for me. These past two days have been the exception, not the rule." she began.

Jackson's face broke into a huge smile as he pulled her into him and wrapped his wet arms around her body, squeezing her tightly. She gently pushed back on his chest, and said, "Wait one moment buster, I'm not through with you yet." Jackson let her go, still smiling because she had accepted him for who he is, rather than the vocation he worked under.

"Look, we've still got a long way to go. I want to know more about what you do. I know that it's not going to make me comfortable, knowing that you either view or act in pornographic films. However, I want us to work. I don't want a part of you, I want all of you. You've shown me who you are, just feel confident that I'm not running away screaming in terror because what you do to most of the general public is considered a big fat no-no, worthy of condemnation.

"Honestly, the same who condemn, are the same who watch what you do in the secrecy of their homes. Porn is a big industry not because there are a select few people who watch, but because there are so many who watch and are ashamed of it for whatever reason. It's not fun to know that you're probably getting the best shagging of your life from some random chick, but as long as we do things as safely as possible, then we can continue to explore this relationship.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds