A Love Worth Fighting For

"Don't you think it's time that Charlie had a little brother or sister?" He batted his pretty green eyes at her, while stealing glances at her tummy.

Charice laughed, as she continued to get dressed. Once she was fully dressed, she slipped on her sandals and sauntered out of the basement. Upon reaching the middle of the stairs, she looked over at her husband. The man was still entranced with her strut. "I guess you need to finish your lunch to know the answer to that one." was her simply reply before she went back up the stairs to check on her little man.

Jackson stood there a little perplexed, before he returned to the tray to get the bowl of lukewarm soup. Once he moved it to the side, there was a note attached to a home pregnancy test that was wrapped inside a clear plastic bag. The test showed a little plus sign, and the note read, "Maybe it's a girl this time...". The dawning realization made Jackson whoop and hollarmuch to the delight of his wife who heard him all the way up to their son's room.

'Life was definitely worth living with her in it' he thought in wonder as he sat down and finished editing.

Fin

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds