• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Lovely Day for a Walk

A Lovely Day for a Walk

12

It was a lovely day for a walk in the woods, thought Jane Allen as she stopped her Ford outside the entrance to the park. Locking the car she put her small backpack on her shoulders and set off along one of the walking tracks. Dressed in grey slacks and a powder blue twin set that looked good with her shoulder length blond hair, Jane certainly didn't look like a woman in the wilderness, but her white trainers were good enough for a walk along the well-maintained path.

Jane worked as a PA for a publishing company and while the job paid well, the office atmosphere was on the claustrophobic side. Her boss was a great believer in high morals so much so that Jane often thought the Good Lord might have been a little too loose for him. Jane had her standards and kept to them, but every so often she just needed to get away and do something naughty. This was one of those days and she had a regular little game to play.

As she walked along she could feel the pressure in her bladder building. She had been drinking a lot of water during the day and had not been to the toilet since waking up this morning. Jane savoured the delicious feel of the discomfort she was experiencing, trying to put off the inevitable for as long as she could. She was so engrossed in her thoughts and anticipation that she failed to notice the two figures walking along some distance behind her.

About half an hour later Jane reached the point where she could wait no longer. Moving off the path she walked some yards into the bush to where she couldn't be seen. She stopped in a small clearing, removed her backpack and placed it on a rock. Then she pulled down her slacks and knickers before squatting down. This was the delicious feeling she was searching for, the thrill of doing something so utterly dirty that it would send her boss into a purple fit if he ever found out. Her urine came in a trickle at first then a powerful stream and the mere act of relieving herself caused her to climax. When she had finished urinating she continued to squat, rubbing her clit to a series of further orgasms. She had discovered her little game when she had an urgent need to visit the ladies while walking one afternoon. With no public toilet in sight she was forced to move off the path into the woods. In answering the call of nature Jane was stunned when she experienced an intense and entirely unexpected orgasm. That event started a regular little game that always ended in a visit into the woods.

She stood and pulled up her pants, but just as she was about to reach for her pack a male voice caused her to freeze. 'Well, if it isn't Miss Jane Allen. What a naughty girl you are.'

Jane spun around to see the smiling, or was it smirking face of Chuck Stevens and standing beside him was his wife Stella, both of whom were work colleagues. 'Wouldn't our boss have loved to witness that little exhibition?'

Feeling her face turn scarlet, Jane stammered, 'I was walking and I just needed to go to the toilet.'

'Yeah, and fingering yourself was just an added extra. Anyway, if there's any confusion Stella has the whole performance on video.' Jane looked with horror at the small digital video camera in the woman's hand. 'If the boss got a look at that you'd be out on your ear.'

'You wouldn't. What I do in my own time is my business.' She tried to sound forceful, but she knew Chuck was absolutely correct. Her behaviour would never be tolerated. 'Come on guys. Have a heart. Can't we come to some sort of compromise?'

Chuck and Stella looked at each other and smiled. 'Well,' said Stella, a short brunette with what Jane always considered overly large breasts, 'if you were to do something that we tell you, Chuck and I might be persuaded to keep quiet.'

'What sort of thing?' asked Jane suspiciously.

'You do what we say and we forget what we saw.'

'What would I have to do? I don't want to get hurt.' Jane was a scared. But also a little intrigued. Stella's words suggested that the couple weren't perfect either. There might be a way out. At least she could listen to what they had to say.

Chuck spoke, 'I promise you won't be hurt and if you don't want to do anything you can always walk away. We won't stop you, but if you do we can't guarantee the boss won't see the tape.' He was about six feet tall and quite thin with glasses that gave him a rather bookish look. Both he and Stella were dressed in matching dark blue tracksuits.

Jane thought she had precious little choice. 'Okay, what do you want me to do?'

'Not sure yet,' replied Stella. 'Let's go for a walk and see what we can find.' She looked hard at Jane. 'We already know you like things a little dirty, so we'll find some stuff like that. Cheer up,' she laughed, 'you might even enjoy it. Now you need to get ready. No underwear, so the bra and panties will have to go. You can keep the cardigan, but the twinset sweater goes, too. There's no need to be shy, we've already seen most of what you have'

Jane knew that if she wanted to keep her job she would have to endure whatever the couple had in mind. Quickly, she removed her cardigan and then the sweater and bra. After she had put the cardigan back on and buttoned it up, she lowered the slacks and panties. The knickers went with the blue sweater and bra back into her pack and the pants went back on. Then Stella picked up the pack and they walked back onto the track. It felt strange to be walking without underwear. Her pubic hair rubbed against the fabric of the pants and her breasts jiggled under the woollen cardigan. The sensation was not at all unpleasant. Perhaps this would not be as bad as she thought.

After some minutes the trio came to a grassed area. On its edge was a bench where a middle-aged man was sitting. He was wearing clothes that had seen better days and at a distance he had the look of a vagrant.

Chuck pointed to him. 'Go over there and exposure your breasts to him and then ask him if he would like you to rub your tits over his prick to make him cum, and remember to be polite.'

Jane thought of protesting, but realized there was no point. She took a deep breath and walked over to the seat. She could hardly believe she was going to do this. 'Excuse me, sir. I was wondering if you would like to look at my breasts?'

The vagrant's eyes shot open, 'What did you say?'

Jane was more confident, 'I said would you like to look at my breasts?'

The man was genuinely surprised. 'Why would you do that?'

'Because I feel like it and I think you would like to see them. You would, wouldn't you?'

He nodded. Jane took a deep breath and slowly unbuttoned her cardigan. When she had unfastened the final button she held the garment open allowing the man an unrestricted view of her breasts. They were not overly large, but they were ripe and firm, standing out proudly from her chest. His eyes opened wide at the sight and he leaned forward to get a closer view. 'Do you like them?' Jane asked. All he could do was nod.

'Now I would like to do something else for you. I bet it's been a long time since a woman played with your cock, and that's what I'm going to do now. I'm going to rub my tits against your dick.'

Before the man had a chance to reply Jane knelt in front of him. She left the cardigan open so that her breasts remained exposed. The vagrant seemed almost in a state of shock as Jane reached up to pull down his dirty black track pants. As she leaned forward she realized just how filthy the man was. It wasn't just the dirt, but there was the rank smell of body odour as well. It must have been a long time since he had been near any soap and water.

Jane should have been repulsed, but in fact she was quite stimulated by the whole event. As she pulled his pants down a quite impressive cock sprang up. Like her, he was not wearing any underwear. 'What a big dick,' she said, hardly able to believe her own voice. Was she really doing this? Jane could feel herself getting moist as she reached forward and took hold of the man's cock. She began to gently stroke it up and down. As her fingers moved the man sighed and smiled. Time for the next step, she thought. She leaned forward and pressed his cock between her breasts. Doing this brought her even closer to his unwashed body. Normally, the smell would have been revolting to her, but she was getting so into this she no longer cared.

Jane squeezed her tits against his dick, sliding them up and down. 'Does that feel good?' she asked, but he was beyond speech. 'I'm sure it does.' She paused in her work and then, on the spur of the moment Jane did something she had not been instructed to do. She bent her head and placed a kiss on the head of the engorged cock.

For the vagrant the kiss was the last straw. 'I'm cumming,' he gasped.

'I know,' replied Jane, 'and I want you to spray it all over my tits.' She held his cock away from her breasts as he arched his back and pumped out jet after jet of fluid. The gooey mess splattered against her boobs and ran down the valley between them.' Surprisingly, she had reached her own orgasm as well and without even having to touch herself. Jane stood and looked down at the man. 'I hope you enjoyed that. Have a nice day,' she smiled as she turned and walked away. As she went towards Chuck and Stella she could hardly believe what she had just done. She felt the vagrant's semen sliding down her chest, her groin felt on fire and all she could do was smile. Jane didn't even bother to do up her cardigan, allowing her breasts to bounce free as she walked.

When she reached Chuck and Stella, they too were smiling. 'Well, look at you,' said Stella. 'That was quite something. You really are a dirty little creature. Just look at you,' she repeated. Jane looked down at herself. Her chest glistened with semen and one strand dangled from the end of a tit. The crotch of her pants was dark with moisture that had appeared almost without her realizing it.

'Outstanding,' said Chuck. I never thought you would go through with it, that you would have called our bluff.'

'What would you have done if I had,' Jane's pulse rate was returning to normal. 'Would you really have lost me my job.'

'No,' said Stella, 'we just wanted to see if you were as prim and proper as we thought. I guess we were very wrong. We owe you an apology.' She looked down at the ground.

With a generosity she would not have felt thirty minutes before, Jane laughed, 'It's okay. Perhaps I needed some excitement.' She looked hard at Stella. 'Maybe, now it's your turn, or maybe we all do something together.'

'What do you have in mind?' asked Stella in a husky voice.

'Don't know,' replied Jane with a grin. 'Let's walk for a bit and see if we can find something.'

They began to walk back the way they had come. Jane had still not buttoned up her cardigan and when an elderly couple came into view on the path, Stella said, 'Better cover up Jane.'

'No let's give them a thrill,' she replied as she continued to walk towards them. The old couple, who must have been in their sixties, stared speechless as Jane strode towards them her breasts slick and jiggling, followed by Chuck and Stella who were trying not to laugh at the looks on the couple's faces. As she reached them an idea suddenly struck her. 'Good afternoon, my name's Jane and these are my friends Stella and Chuck. We were wondering if you could help us?'

It was the old lady who recovered her poise enough to speak. She was small, but still possessed a trim figure from what Jane could guess beneath the sweater and slacks she was wearing. 'Young lady, are you aware that your cardigan is unbuttoned?'

'Yes, I left it undone so the semen on my breasts would dry,' Jane answered with a smile.

'Well, I never,' she seemed incapable of further speech, but Jane did notice a twinkle her husband's eye.

'No, I guess you don't,' she paused then went on. 'Anyway, I was wondering if you two would help us. You see, my friends here want to have sex, but they would like someone to watch them.' Jane put on her sweetest smile, 'I know it's an inconvenience, but they would really appreciate it. We promise you will come to no harm and if you get worried you can just turn around and walk away.'

This time it was the husband who spoke, 'I don't see that it can do any harm. What do you say, Dorothy?'

The lady smiled, 'Yes George. I think we could do that. They seem like nice people.'

'Great,' said Jane. 'Let's go down here a little where it's a bit more private.' She led them off until she reached the area where she had left the path earlier. There she turned off and walked into the woods to the clearing where she had relieved herself. 'Here we are. This will do nicely.' She was all efficient and organized, amazed at her command of the situation. 'Chuck and Stella take your clothes off and move over here,' she indicated a spot in the centre of the clearing. 'Dorothy, you and George come over here with me. There's a nice rock you can sit on to watch.' The elderly couple looked slightly amused as they complied.

By the time they were seated Chuck and Stella were naked and starting to caress each other's bodies.

'Doesn't she have large breasts,' said Dorothy as she watched Chuck heft Stella's

enormous tits. The woman responded by gently stroking her husband's cock. Watching the couple explore each other's body was getting Jane extremely worked up.

She looked at the old couple, 'Would you mind if I took off my pants?'

'No dear,' said George. 'You do whatever you want.' Jane quickly slipped off her pants and now clad only in the unbuttoned cardigan sat on the rock between the couple. She wasted little time in answering her own need as she started stroking her sex in response to the sight in front of her.

Chuck and Stella were still caressing each other and as Jane watched the woman knelt and took her husband's dick in her mouth. There was a moan beside her and Jane looked to see Dorothy with a hand buried in her groin. George, too, was looking rather uncomfortable when Jane turned to look at him. 'Excuse me,' said she said, 'would you like me to loosen your clothes so you can satisfy yourself a little more easily?'

Dorothy could only nod. Jane knelt in front of the lady and undid the button and zip on her slacks, then gently lowered them and the rather sensible white cotton panties beneath. 'There you are, that should make things better.' Dorothy's only response was to shove her fingers into her groin.

A small moan made Jane turn towards George. 'I'm sorry. I forgot about you. Would you like me to do the same for you?' Like his wife the old man could only nod. Jane undid the belt and pulled down the trousers along with his underpants, allowing a rather impressive cock to stand to attention. 'There you go,' she said, as George was quick to grab his erection and start stroking.

Jane turned her eyes back to Chuck and Stella in time to see the large-breasted woman kneel with her back towards her husband to allow him to enter her from behind. Her tits hung down until they nearly touched the ground. Chuck needed no second invitation to do so and she gasped and shivered with pleasure as he penetrated her. The sight made Jane aware of her own feelings and she once again started massaging her own clit. She still had time to think of the couple on either side of her. 'Dorothy, would you like me to move so you can play with George?'

'Yes dear that would be lovely.' She spoke quite calmly considering the situation.

Jane stood up allowing Dorothy to move next to her husband. The old lady kept one hand firmly in her groin, but the other was placed on George's dick which she gently began to massage.

Back in the centre of the clearing things were approaching a climax, literally. 'Chuck,' gasped Stella, 'I want you to come on my boobs.' In response he withdrew his dick from her vagina and stood as she turned, remaining on her knees to face him. Chuck began rubbing his dick and with just a few strokes he grunted and shot great jets of cum onto his wife's tits. Jane had never seen an explosion like it and the sight brought her to her own orgasm. When it had finally finished Stella stood and tenderly kissed her husband, and together they walked over to see what the others were doing.

'Ooh,' moaned Dorothy, 'I would love someone to do that to my breasts.'

Jane smiled, 'What about it George? If we get Dorothy in the right position would you like to do that.'

'It would be my great pleasure,' he answered between gasps.

'Okay then, just stop for a minute Dorothy while we get you ready.' She got the older lady to stand and then had her step out of her trousers and panties so that she wouldn't trip over them. Then she went to work on the top half. Off came the grey cardigan, then she undid the buttons of the white blouse while Stella walked around behind her to undo the hooks on her bra. 'You won't laugh because my breasts are old and sag a lot, will you.'

'Mine sag as well, dear and I'm a lot younger than you,' said Stella gently. 'We don't mind, we just want to see you have some fun.' As she said this she unhooked Dorothy's bra. The breasts did sag a lot, but they were nicely rounded, not the flat flaps you see on a lot of old women.

'They're lovely,' said Jane. 'I hope mine look that good when I'm your age. Now we have you ready let's get you down in front of George.'

'Before you do, dear, can you put my cardigan back on. I think Jane looks so beautiful like that and I want to feel like that, too.'

'No problem,' said Jane with a smile. She was really warming to this lovely couple. The cardigan was quickly put on, but left unbuttoned as requested. The two girls then positioned Dorothy in front of George. Chuck then supported her as she knelt in front of her husband. The two women stood on either side and watched as Dorothy reached up started stroking George's cock. As her hands slid up and down, George's breathing gradually quickened.

When she sensed he was close to coming Dorothy said very gently, 'Come on my Darling, let me have it. Give my old tits a good hosing down.' As she said the last words George gave a grunt and shot a load of cum onto his wife's pale boobs. It was followed by another and then another. For a man of his age George's effort was quite remarkable. When he had finished Chuck lifted Dorothy to her feet. She stood looking at her husband with a smile on her face. 'Well, that was something. I don't think you've exploded like that for a very long time.'

George chuckled, 'Thank you Darling, but I don't think I've ever come like that.'

'And it was all thanks to this wonderful young lady and her friends,' said Dorothy. Then for the first time she seemed to notice her own appearance. 'Goodness, look at me.' Her breasts were covered with George's semen and like Jane earlier, gooey strands were dangling from her tits.

Jane and Stella came around and each put an arm around Dorothy's shoulders. 'We think you look lovely,' said Stella giving her a hug.

'Yes,' said Jane. 'Now we've all had our tits hosed down. What a lovely way to spend an afternoon.'

They all agreed, and then slowly, almost reluctantly they started gathering up their clothes and putting them on. As they started to do up their tops the three ladies all stopped. 'To Hell with it,' said Jane. I'm going to leave my top unbuttoned for the walk back to the car. If anyone sees me they'll just have to deal with it.'

'I agree.' Stella's large boobs easily forced their way past the edges of her track top.

'Would you mind if an old lady joined you?'

'Of course not,' laughed Jane. 'We'd love you to walk with us and you're only as old as you feel.'

'At the moment I feel very young indeed,' she laughed too, as they all started to walk back onto the path to the car park. At a distance they looked like a normal group, but a closer inspection revealed the three women striding proudly along with their breasts bare and bouncing in the sunlight. They reached the car park without meeting anyone which may or may not have been a good and bad thing.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Lovely Day for a Walk

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds