A Lovely Mother Strays

At that moment in my life I belonged to him completely, he owned me lock stock and barrel. H pounded me the way only a young fit, and virile young man can obviously do, it was wonderful, magical, heart stoppingly fabulous, I clung on to him, while at the same time banging my hips back up to him, to increase the hurtful thumping. I loved the pain it caused me, I came again, I hoped he wouldn't. H had me in a grip that a crow bar would not have pried him from me, I too was wrapped around him like an upturned crab.

We crashed against each other, more and more climaxes ushered from me until I gave in and gave way to a superior lover. For the first time that I could remember, I was being taken properly to the cleaners. It and he, overwhelmed me in the most wondrous of ways, I loved it. I had no answer for his youth and unending stamina. He too was starting to flag now, he was slowing down, but he was heading for his second cum, a cum that would offer me release from his fantastic merciless fucking.

His last terminal thrust just about snapped me in two, what a boy, what a fucker he was, my husband would be told all about this, but I would tell him in a way that would make him doubt what I was telling him, he would ask himself (shall I believe her or not) kind of way. H blew his second load into me, I felt it swim up and smother all of my internal sex mahine.

It was hot, I felt the heat spreading through my lower half like an incoming tidal surge. If my lungs had been anywhere near it I would drown, of that there was no doubt, he filled me to the top with his thick sperm. I almost wished he would give me a new baby, but that wasn't going to happen, I wasn't that daft. I was looking up into his deep dark eyes when he refocused, and he was looking into mine. I knew how he was feeling, he was the cat that had really got the cream, well, it was me really, but you know what I mean don't you?

He leaned down and we kissed, it was that kind of kiss that said,

'I love you' tongues entwined, lips smacked, mouths sucked, lips nibbled, it was a long and so enduring kiss, magical too. He slipped off me, my pussy called for him to come back, but I petted it, and told it, "don't you worry, he will be back a little later." We turned to each other and a loving, kissing, fumbling marathon began. Fingers touched and slid, poked and stroked, legs platted, arms contained the other, our lips held each of us.

The next thing I knew I was waking up, I was still wrapped up in H, and him still wrapped up in me. I studied his handsome sleeping face, "he really is good looking isn't he?" I asked myself, "and as sexy as all hell too." I blessed the Lord for sending him to me in my hour of need, but I knew this could not last, I was married. He could be my son, the age difference wouldn't allow a relationship. So I knew this was going to be a one off, after the weekend there would be no more, not with him anyway, maybe someone else if my husband didn't pull his socks up! This though, was too dangerous, and because, despite my husband being a dolt, I did still love him, I think.

I did know one thing though, I was going to make the most of the time I had with H, and I was determined to be the well fucked unfaithful wife I had said to my husband that I was going to be, and that he would be coming home to, believing me or not. I looked at the clock it was 6am Saturday morning. I gleefully planned my time, if things went the way they were supposed then to I would have H all to myself for the day, the night, and part of Sunday, what a prospect I mused happily.

I tickled H's balls, tingled his cock, and closed my mouth gently on to his. Then I knew what had to be done, I needed a shower, he did too, but that could wait. I needed to be the woman he wanted, (unknown or otherwise) me to be, and indeed am. I slipped away and headed into the bathroom, where I showered, washed and dried, and did my hair, I pampered myself, put my 'face' on again, checked the mirror. "H" I said to my reflection, "you are going to die my boy, death in the form of the sexiest, most beautiful woman you have ever been near, is about to kill you with her loving."

I sneaked back into my bedroom, opened a drawer and took out the very items that would blind him, make his eyes pop out of their sockets, stop his heart, and make him get the biggest hard on he had ever had, and it would all be for me, "mine H," I thought, "mine!" I donned the white tiny lacy bra, the even tinier white thong, the string like suspender belt, and the stockings, this was all topped off with my short silk white, black bordered dressing gown.

I looked at myself in the full length mirror, pirouetted on the ball of one foot, slipped into the white backless heels, and I was ready for the firing squad. To be honest, I don't think I have even seen myself looking this good. I was astonished at the sight I was looking at. It should have all been for my dickhead husband, but now it was definitely for my new, unexpected beautiful sleeping boy lover, he was going to have his next 20 birthdays this day all in one.

H was on his back, one arm above his head, his other across his lithe, fit, and so sexy body. His cock, oh boy his cock, I thought, "Oh just look at it Nicky, just look, and soon it will be where all it can do for you is good things." I had also unknowingly, worked myself into a sexual frenzy for him, I was moister than moist, I was practically drooling for him. I was literally dripping.

"You are a fool Robert," I told my husband in my head, "a real grade A fool."

I got slowly on to the bed, I didn't want him to waken just yet, I kneeled and slipped his cock into my mouth, I tasted myself and him, he needed a shower, but that wasn't going to stop me, not now. I sucked gently and soon I felt it hardening, stiffening, as I slid my tongue around the heating, growing shaft. The head grew from a small like flower bulb, now into what was beginning to feel like a billiard ball, it was so smooth, and the texture was wonderful, absolutely gorgeous.

"Robert, if you could see this, I wish you were all tied up and being forced to watch me suck this magnificent boy cock. Watch him fuck me with it, the way you should, you blithering idiot!" I smiled happily around the now rock hard cock in my very willing and servitude mouth. Then I heard a grunt, and a hand slid into my hair, it gripped it, and then I was being jacked up and down on him. I slurped it, I sucked it. I gave it everything I could give, I tried my hardest to suck it right off his body.

My fingers and palm were massaging his balls, it was pure heavenly lust on my part. And steel hawsers wouldn't have got me off it. It was going down my throat, and everything it contained would be swallowed completely. His hips were moving now, I knew he wasn't far from cumming, it spurred me on to know I was controlling him, even if he was driving me up and over his beautiful cock head.

Then his cock blew past my tonsils and into my throat, I have never deep throated before, but I did it then, even if it was only momentarily. Then he came for me, his cum coated and filled my mouth to the full, it even tried to escape via my nostrils. But I wasn't about to let that happen, oh no. I swallowed fast and furiously. I gulped and gulped, nothing was allowed to get away, not one drop, I would savour this moment forever.

When he had finished giving me his all, and I was able to breathe properly, I lay my head on his stomach with his now slightly flagging cock still held in my mouth. He stroked my hair which I thought was a lovely thankful loving gesture for what I had just done for him. I still hadn't let him see the way I had dressed for him yet, so when we had regained our equilibriums, I slid away and stood at the side of the bed, he watched my every move. I backed away from it so he could see what he was in for. His eyes widened and stood out, I turned sideways, raised my elegant knee, undid the belt and let the gown slip down my shoulder.

He was fascinated, I lowered my head to peer at him through my long lashes, and then allowed the gown to slip to the floor. Now he got the view I wanted him to have. Me, stood before him, knee bent, hands now cupping my breasts to lift them. I knew exactly how good I was looking, and I would have bet anything that he had not been in the presence of a woman like me, I was right, dead right.

I decided to test him, to see if he did my bidding without being told what it was. I sauntered out of the bedroom door, and out of sight. "He had better follow and chase me or he will be thrown out," I said to myself. I heard the tell tale clambering as he launched himself after me. I was delighted, I had the power over him that was for sure, my boy lover was mine, for now.

I got as far as half way down the hall when I was swept off my feet. I squealed for effect. "Come here you," he growled, "where do you think you are going." I was up in his arms and being carried back into my bedroom. I giggled deliciously, my wanton boy was desperate for me. He climbed onto the bed with me giggling and laughing, pretending to protest, to let me go, get off me, stop!

He got between my knees and started working my thong off, again I protested, but had no intention of stopping him. I was agog with wanting to know what he was going to do to me. I had just sucked him off, and I could see he didn't have a hard on just yet, but he would, I did know that!

I watched my thong sail away over his shoulder, then he literally threw my legs over his shoulders, his knees went under my back, and suddenly I was nearly upside down. And before I could even think, he clamped his wide open mouth over my pussy. My neck nearly broke with the sudden snapping going backwards. It had taken mere seconds but I was undone completely.

I felt his tongue delve into me like snake hunting its prey, he sucked at the same time and I went over the edge. I love being tongued and he seemed to be the world's top tonguing exponent. I came in a rush, it was absolutely exquisite. His nose rubbed against my clit, his lips, his tongue, his nose, his bobbing head, they all gathered together to fulfil every need I had. I lay there almost comatose, my feet waving about in the air above my head, my hands on his head, and he was hoovering me clean out.

I came heavily then, it whooshed right through me, I saw the glistening of my juices as the pushed past his mouth. And H sucked and licked me dry. I have to admit, I think it was the best I had ever had, but I also knew the illicitness of him and me, were adding to my wonderful defeat. I came several times, H took me to heaven, even if he didn't know he had.

I just let him munch away on me, it was like he was feeding off me, and my pussy was eating him back. What a glorious way to start a day off I thought. I had given him a great blow job and now he was returning the compliment big time. How many times rippling orgasms whopped through me I don't know, all I did know was I didn't really want him to stop.

I drifted off into space somewhere, my body relaxed and the emotions swam through me. I tousled his head, he lifted it and looked at me, he smiled happily at me, his face was dripping with my love cum. Then sadly he slid away, I watched him wipe his face dry on the covers and came up to hold me. This boy knew how to love a woman that was for sure, he hadn't put a foot wrong at all, not once, everything he had done had been perfect.

We lay in each other's arms, I thought of my husband, he could have no idea how he had been well and truly trumped by a boy who was young enough to be my son. I reached into my drawer and took out my phone. There were 17 missed calls, and 4 texts, they all said the same thing, "Nicky, call me darling, I'm sorry."

I thought for a moment, I put my finger to my lips and told H to shush, then I dialled Robert.

"Hi Robert, have you been trying to call me?" I asked, knowing he had, many times. I put the phone on speaker so H could hear the conversation

"Nicky, I've been going nuts, are you alright, where are you?" he begged.

"I'm fine thank you, I was really annoyed with you so I haven't answered you. And at the moment I'm in bed resting." I smiled at H, saying silently, "shhhh."

"Oh I'm so glad you are okay, I've been worrying about you," he replied.

"Worrying, why, I have been taken care of all night long," I said. there was a silence on the phone, I waited.

"Taken care of, what do you mean?"

"I told you what I was going to do Robert, I went out to find a man, but instead of finding one, one found me. He's only a boy really, but what a man he's been Robert. He's been doing all night what you don't want to!" I laughed into the phone, this was to make him doubt my words.

"Nicky don't talk like that, I don't like it," Robert said.

"You don't like it, why not Robert, he's only done what you can't, what's wrong with that?" I asked, "he's made me very happy, and probably saved our marriage." I was beginning to get angry now, but I had to control my emotions, I wanted to hurt him, and hurt him I would. "Would you like to speak with him Robert, he's laid right here where you sleep," I giggled.

I gripped H's cock and tugged it, I felt the pulse within it, was he going to get hard, I wondered. He was silently laughing, knowing what I was saying was exactly how things were.

"You are having me on Nicky, aren't you?" my husband said.

"What do you think Robert, am I?" I stroked H's cock and it started to grow in my hand, Ooooh, oh, I thought salaciously.

"Yes Nicky, I think I know you well enough, and I promise things will be different when I get home to you." I was jacking H off and his cock was as big as it was going to get, and you know what, I needed it in me, asap!

"Yes things will be different Robert, very different, I can promise you that too!" I told him, "Robert, I'm sorry, but my boy man has a hard on for me, and I need it in me, I'll call you back when he's banged me, and finished me off, bye!" I turned it off, put the phone down, jumped to my knees and told him to do me from behind. H was behind me in a flash and thud, he sank all the way in, the phone screen flashed. I picked it up, it was Robert of course.

I sent him a text, a naughty one too, one I maybe shouldn't have. "Fuck off Robert," I tapped out, "I'm busy being shagged out of my head!" I dropped it and went back to what H was doing so magnificently. He was battering me mercilessly, and I loved every cracking bang too.

"I love fucking you Mrs T," he gasped above me, my hips were tightly secured in his strong hands. I laughed with glee.

"Not half as much as I love you fucking me H, not nearly half as much." I groaned through gritted teeth back at him. He pounded away at me the way only a fit young guy can, his stamina and capabilities seemed to know no bounds. He leaned right over me and I felt my bra strap snap, he got my nipples and crushed them, that and his cock blew me away, I had never in my life been so constantly fucked like H was fucking me, he got my number totally.

I came more times, I was setting a world record for climaxes from him. I dodn't know if he came or not, but he screwed me interminably, then just when I could take no more, he slowed and stopped, then he fell sideways on to the bed. I was freed from my own sexual murder.

I went to him and we kissed, it was the proper kiss of two very happy and satisfied lovers, I was going to miss this, miss it very badly I knew. In my eye line I saw the phone flashing, I picked it up, I was still out of breath too.

"Hello, what do you want now Robert, I told you I was busy!" I said. He must have heard my heavy breathing.

"Why are you breathing hard Nicky?" he asked.

"Why do you think Robert?"

"Exercising, you are doing your exercises aren't you?" he said. I smiled, I did do exercises on a morning and he knew that.

"Yep you got that right Robert, I'm exercising yes." I wasn't lying was I?

"I'll be home tomorrow about 3 in the afternoon, we can discuss everything and put things right, do you agree."

"Sure Robert, my man boy will have finished with me by then, I will be the well fucked unfaithfully wife I told you I was going to be, okay?"

"Nicky please, don't talk like that, I swear we will put everything right, you have my word," he told me.

I didn't like hurting him like this too much, but I was teaching him a lesson, one he would heed. The trouble was, I knew I would almost certainly want this again, but not with H, that was going to be off limits, it was too dangerous. I knew now that I would be susceptible to an approach from another man in the right circumstances. H had lit a fire under me now.

"We'll see Robert, we'll see, but be prepared for a new wife, one whom will not tolerate behaviour like yours in the future. I am a changed woman, and I will step outside if I need to!" I put the phone down again, grabbed H's hand, and said, "Come on you, let's go and eat, I'm famished." He followed me down, and I cooked, in between lots of prodding, poking, kissing and cuddling, a huge breakfast.

When we finished I took him back to bed, via the shower, in there I sucked him off again, but stopped before he came, I wanted that inside of me. We climbed on to the bed, and, I don't know why, but I said to him, with his cock in my hot hand.

"So H, how many of your friends talk about me, say they would love to be where you are right now?" I smiled to encourage him.

He looked at me blankly, then said.

"Well if you must know, there are lots but there are two who really would like to be me." His face was a mask of pleasure, he knew how lucky he had been.

I tried to look surprised but I wasn't.

"Really," I said, "and just who are then two then, come on, tell!" I ordered squeezing his cock. He didn't want to say, so I waved my hand over me and told him."If you don't tell me, you won't get any more of this today."

His look was glum, I had him and he knew it, "Okay," he said, "but only one, I'm not saying ho the other is."

"Speak," I said.

"Bobby Barrett," he told me. I was stunned.

"Bobby Barrett, you're joking, he hasn't got a prayer, bloody hell!" I railed, "he can forget that, no chance, I'd rather die!"

H laughed, "That's what I told him," he said. "And no, we haven't discussed you, he just came out with it."

"Who's the other one H?"

"I'm not saying who, never, so forget it," he told me. I knew the voice, he wasn't going to tell me.

I did feel flattered though, there is nothing a woman likes more than the feeling of being desired, wanted, flattered and desirable. I looked away for a moment, and saw the screen on my phone was flashing. I was just about to throw it back into the drawer when I saw the name, Gerry, my youngest son was calling me, I picked it up.

"Hi Gerry," I said, "how are you, are you baby, are you enjoying yourself?" I asked. I love Gerry, of the three kids we had, he was my out and out favourite.

"I'm fine mom, except I dislocated my thumb," he said, "it's been reset, and I'm good, but I can't do any more climbing. I'll be home in about two hours, will you be there?"

I looked immediately at H, hooked my thumb to say, go! "Yes darling I'll be here waiting for you." I said. We chatted a while then we rang off. "H, you have to go Gerry is on his way home, I'm sorry but that's how it is, are you alright with that?" He assured me he was and 30 minutes later we were kissing goodbye.

I begged him to keep this quiet, that I was sorry, but we couldn't do it again, he understood the danger of it becoming known. He thanked me with a super loving kiss. As he stepped away I called him back.

"Please H," I asked, my interest was more than piqued, "who is the other of your friends that want me, I promise I won't do anything about it, I just really would like to know?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds