A Lovely Mother Strays

H stared at me, he was considering his options, then taking a deep breath, he said as he walked off.

"He'll be home in about 90 minutes"

I stood there looking at his back as he disappeared. "Who will be home, what is he on about?" I was completely nonplussed, stumped. I went back into my kitchen, raced around the house cleaning up, and putting things where they should be. Then the hammer dropped as I was putting the washer on. Gerry, he would be home soon, was H telling me my own son wanted me? Gerry, my Gerry, No, it can't be him, that's impossible?

I was absolutely knocked out, Gerry, how could it be him, but who else could H have meant, "He will be home in about 90 minutes," was what he had said. There could be no one else, could there? Gerry, my baby, my honey, he was attracted, sexual or otherwise to me? I hadn't noticed anything, I hadn't seen anything, he hadn't said anything, Oh my God, what was I going to do about it. I wished now that H had kept it to himself, I would never be able to look Gerry in the eyes again and not think of that.

I had just had the most pleasurable of times, unintentionally though it was, at the hands of my son's best friend. H was more of a man that many men I already knew, his care for me, his lover, was immeasurable. But now knowing about Gerry had thrown a huge spanner in the works. He wanted his mother, his father's wife, what was there to say, what was there to do?

I got ready for him coming home, I dressed conservatively, a nice summer dress, did my hair again, put on a little make up, and started making lunch for us. I heard his car come up the drive, and I waited, I was shaking like a leaf, would he guess something was wrong? I could still feel H's cock in me too, and now I was wishing with all my heart that he hadn't happened, that I had stayed home and continued being the good little wife I was, or had been.

I also knew I never would be that woman again, unless I could downplay and hide it all, little chance of that happening if Robert goes back to his normal self, I thought. Gerry came in, hugged me, kissed my cheek, he even told me how much he had missed me. I read everything into all that that I probably shouldn't have. I looked at his thumb and you could see why he had had to come home, his thumb from half way down, and right into the palm of his hand was black and blue.

I mothered him, he was my baby, I loved him heart and soul didn't I? I went back to me again. I sat him down, got some iced water, kissed his cheek, I even had a little weep about him. It also made me feel horny, can you believe that! I had just, a few hours ago, been fucked off the planet by his friend and here I was feeling fucking horny, again!

He went upstairs to shower and change, I went a little later, he was still under the water, and through the hazy glass screen I inspected him. I couldn't help it, when he turned side on I saw his cock, and it looked impressive. "Oh Gerry," I said to me.

"Can you manage darling," I called.

"Just about mom," he answered, "bit difficult though." Those last three words sealed my fate, I never knew it, but they did.

"I'll get you a big towel honey," I called back and went into the cupboard for it. It was one of those huge ones, like a beach towel, but it was fluffy and soft too.

I stood near the door and waited, what for I don't know, my brain was not only fried, it was scrambled too. The water stopped, he got out, saw me there and turned his back like the good boy he was. That was when I let him know, "Don't be shy baby," I told him, "I'm your mother."

"It's not that mom," he said, "I'm a big boy now you know." What he was saying was he had a hard on from the shower, but I missed the inference. I popped the towel over his shoulders, and began to dry him off. I started at the top and worked down him. I wasn't trying anything, I was just being his loving mother.

I know I am a woman of the world, I know what's up and what's down, right and wrong, all of that. But in mother mode, which I was, I was little miss innocent! I stood behind him, and said, "Right Gerry turn around, let me dry your front. I promise I won't look," I giggled at him.

"Mom, I can't okay?" he told me. I understood that, so I put my arms around him and began drying him from the back. I had no idea of how sexual I was feeling, really I didn't. I did his chest, and said to him as I slid my hands and the towel over him, "Hmmm,, you are a fine young man now darling aren't you?"

"Yes mom, I know." I lowered my hands and and did his stomach, down the outside of his hips. And back around. I moved a little to his side, and that's when I saw, and understood just what he had meant, "I'm a big boy now." I was still not thinking of the consequences, it was his cock, and it was hard, and it was big, very big.

It was jutting out, not horizontal, but upwards under its own steam. I dropped the towel, stood there for a moment. Now I knew my son had a hard on, and I also knew unequivocally that it was because of me, it was for me! I ran, I went straight to my bedroom, slamming the door behind me. I walked around my room, Gerry wasn't my baby any more, he was a young man, a fully grown man, eighteen or not! What H had told me had changed the dynamics totally.

The boy had disappeared the moment he had walked into the kitchen, I had not seen it, but he had, he was a man. And I knew he desired me. H had told me, and in that instant I saw it in him, it was on his face and in his eyes. Now I wasn't seeing or thinking of Gerry as the boy he had always been. He was gone forever, and knowing what he was thinking of. It was me rubbing down my baby, who was not now my baby any longer. He was a hot vital man, and me, his loving mother doing what I was doing right there in the bathroom had got him going. And I also realised, it had got me going too. The sight of his hard cock had seared into my mind.

I went downstairs, I didn't want him to come to me in my bedroom, I was too vulnerable there. And another thing occurred in my mind too, what had happened with me and H was gone. I would never forget it, I would treasure it forever, but it was inconsequential to what I now knew. That being the object of my own son's desire was my focus, and what to do about it. I knew I was feeling in ways that I shouldn't be. I also wished that I had known about this before my tryst with H his best friend.

I made the mental effort to go back to being his mom, but the flash of his cock popped into my mind, and I knew there would be a raging battle for me to win. I was making myself busy, I found a new elastic bandage for his injured hand. I heard him moving about, then that creak on the second step announced his arrival. I took a real deep breath and turned to greet him, and my resolve flew straight out of the window.

I don't know what I was expecting but it wasn't what my eyes fell on. Gerry ambled into the kitchen, he was wearing a pair of white shorts, house slippers, and that was it. My eyes went straight to the lump at the front, hung there a moment then flicked to his face. His hair was wet, he had combed it, he looked as fresh as a daisy, and my heart flipped.

He walked straight to me, said, "I love you mom," and hugged me. I felt the entire length of his body up against mine and I exploded internally.

"Oh I love you too Gerry, I really do baby," I answered. "I have a bandage for your hand, do you want me to do it for you darling?"

"Yes please mom, I do like you looking after me," he said. What was I hearing, what was I missing, what was wrong with me. Was I reading something that was or wasn't there, to say I was confused was an understatement. I did know one thing though, my son was affecting me in a way hitherto unknown or heard of. It was though I was the child and he the adult leading me by my hand.

He squeezed me again, and this time it was definite, he held himself against me, I trembled. Then he sat down and held his injured hand out for me. I picked up the bandage and began tending to him, mother nurse Nicky was doing her job. I was half way to being done when he winced, I had tugged a bit hard. "Oh darling, I'm sorry," I said, I rubbed his face and kissed his cheek.

"That's nice mom, I like it when you kiss me better."

"Me too baby, that's what I'm here for, to tend to your needs." I said happily.

He looked at me, he was thinking, then he said. "So will you do it again then?"

"Do what honey?" I asked him.

"Kiss me better again?" I tittered, leaned down to kiss his cheek, and as I did he turned his face, and our lips met. I pulled away immediately.

"Sorry honey, I didn't mean to do that," I told him. Then he stunned me, I looked at him surprised.

"I did mom, I meant it," he said it so softly I hardly heard him.

"What, you meant to kiss me?" I asked him.

"Yes, and I want to kiss you again too mom, and I might be wrong, but I think that in your heart you want to kiss me, or I kiss you."

I was speechless, I started blustering, protesting even, but I knew he was right, I did want him to kiss me. He began to get up, but I put my hand on his shoulder and said. "Darling, you are my son, I love you more than you can ever know, but we shouldn't Gerry."

"We can mom, you've just admitted you want to," he told me.

"I admitted I want to, how do you know that?"

"Because mom, you said we shouldn't, not we are not."

"Yes I know but..." He took my hand and pulled me into his lap, I sat on him, I really feared this. I felt him under my bum, he was hard, it sent warning shots right across my bow.

I had spent all of the night with his best friend being screwed and fucked, and I had given as good as I got, but this, it paled what had happened with H into insignificance. I looked about me, I didn't know that this was my last chance for escape from my fate. He pulled me closer, and nuzzled my head on to his shoulder.

I seemed to melt into him, he moved me a little and now we were truly in on each other. His cock was where it had no right to be, and I dared not to move, I had no idea of what he was going to do, or what my reaction might be, I needn't have worried.

Gerry lifted my chin, looked at me, I looked back at him, this I knew now was his show, not mine. I suddenly realised his face was getting closer to mine, he was going to kiss me. I was his mother, he is my son, he shouldn't, we shouldn't, MOVE Nicky Move! I shouted in my head. I stayed right where I was.

Now H was totally forgotten, consigned to the never bin, it never happened, this was happening. H hadn't, and I was being utterly caught up in my son. He was seducing me in a way no one ever had, in a way I never had been. And because of my week long heightened state of sexual arousal, all brought on by his inattentive father, I was going under the knife again in quick succession.

Gerry's lips connected with mine like they never had before. The boy was truly gone, the mother was no more. We were a man and a woman, possibly embarking on a love affair that would lead to God knew where. I surrendered my kiss and love to him, I curled up in his lap like the little girl, he had now made me into. And like the child that cried for the loving touch of mommy or daddy, I yearned for his love.

This should have happened earlier, why hadn't I known what he was going through, that his hormones had changed him significantly. I was sure there had been no signs, no connections, looks, or touches that would have at least sent me a signal. Maybe I wasn't the super duper clever woman I had reckoned myself to be. Maybe I was as blind as the next person when assessing the life around her.

In the back of my mind my logic voice was telling me loud and clear not to do this, to stop, it was not on, it was stupid, and it was more dangerous than I could ever imagine. My unreasonable mind wouldn't let me, I wanted this, something was saying this is what I needed, that this was where I should be, that the future was bright for me.

And also I was as horny as hell, even after what I had got up to with H, it was not comparable to what I was going through right now. While all this conflict was going on, while my sub conscience did battle, I was getting further and further into it. When he felt my breast, then nipple, I almost shattered into small pieces, it was electric, nothing had prepared me for that connection. The buzz sent me scattering in all directions.

I seemed to sink into him, lips now parted my breath was panting against his neck. My own son was doing things to me without hardly touching me things that no man had ever got near, why was I like this, I thought. But I still had to make one last desperate attempt to avert what I knew was going to happen no matter what I said.

"Darling, what do you want from me?" I already knew the answer, I was sat on it. It was pressing into me, like a key to my soul, it had unlocked me. But I had to have my own reasons why I was setting off on this journey, to where I was about to be taken. I also knew I was like a lot of other mothers now, mothers who had taken this path before me. I was joining many other mothers who had been willingly seduced into loving their offspring. Mothers who wanted nothing more than to give them what only they on Gods earth could ever do.

"I love you mom, you know that now don't you?" he said. I nodded my head. He carried on, "I have wanted you for as long as I can remember, from being quite young too, you were always the centre of my world. Back then though I didn't know what it was, but I do now mom, I do now." I sighed into his neck again, if there had been a way out of this, not that I was looking for one, those words negated it and sealed my fate.

Something in my mind told me that this was why I was here, this was my reason for being. It was no longer my useless husband, his idiot father. My husband had only been the vehicle that carried me on my life's trip to here for all these years. My two older children might be a serious problem, but I was on the road already, I would have to meet that head on later. And I decided, my husband was not an issue anymore, I didn't need him anymore.

"What do you want to do Gerry?" I asked, I wanted him to take the lead, although as the lead adult here I knew I should, but I couldn't, not only was I shaking, I knew I was on very shaky ground too.

"I want to love you mom," he told me, and at the same time he pushed forward and I was rising up in his arms. He stood, and walked off with me. I thought I knew where we were heading, and I hoped it was his bedroom not mine, the memory of H there with me would be too conflicting.

I was right, he took me into his, his bed is a single one but it is a wide one, so there was plenty of room for two, close up. He laid me down and got over me. His look into my eyes melted me, he closed in on me and the first real kiss took place, I drooled with the feel of it. It was a kiss never experienced, he is my son, it had to be different hadn't it.

Soon hands were softly moving over and around the other, loving was on the rise, he got my neck, I cried into his and bit back, he laughed, I did too. A comfortableness was settling over us. Then urgency took over, I had the absolute desire to have him naked before me, and me be naked before him. But it was the urgency to make love to him that had taken me over, for him to make love to his mother, a great taboo in society yes, but so more than right to me.

"Darling, get your shorts off right now, do it!" I commanded, I jumped up and just about ripped mine off, he was first of course, so I set myself to entice him. It wasn't hard to do, he was already hard and I was impressed, he was bigger than his dad, and bigger than H too. To me it was the icing on the cake, and if he didn't know yet how to use it properly, then his beautiful mother would teach him how to.

That thought gave me energy, because I knew my looks, femininity and sexual personality was all I needed for him. I fled back into his arms, but I also decided that our first time would be better if I made love to him. I held him with my eyes, and my hand because I collected him in it. He gasped when I got him, I liked that. I raised a knee and got over.

"Ready darling?" I asked. His smiled response was all I needed, I put him to me, caressed him with my pussy lips and sank down. I saw his mouth open in an 'Oooooh.' Then mine closed and my head dropped, this was the best cock I had ever had in me and it would always be the best.

I began rocking back an forth, my head lifted, my eyes opened and I looked at him. He was looking at me with an awed look on his lovely face. I felt a little embarrassed, but nothing could stop our moving in and on each other. Then I had my very first climax with my son, my beautiful boy had given me the ultimate prize. I fell forward and kissed him, this was the kiss that confirmed who and what we now were, lovers.

Gerry picked up the pace from below me, now he was making love to me from underneath. I was on top, but for the moment he was controlling things, and me. I didn't realise it was because he knew he was going to cum, but he did. His last hump up nearly threw me off, but it made me cum again too. All of him left the bed except his ass, and I felt him eject his sperm into me, I nearly died with loving happiness.

My son grabbed me, I got flipped over, the room spun, then I was being hammered. Suddenly I was bouncing about under him, his powered thrusting made me cum again, the excitement of it made me cum. His loving me made me cum, the beautiful hurt of it made me cum.

Gerry had got his second wind, he had cum in me, but his cock hadn't gone down. And now he was almost maniacal as he did me, he had a wild look in his eyes. But it was a look for only me, I was the epicentre of his focal point, I was right, left and centre, and that was all that mattered. This is what I was for, after 40 odd years I had found my place.

Gerry was all over me, I couldn't get my breath, what a wonderful way to spend an evening. Gerry came for the second time, and slowed to a stop, kissing me he rolled away but held on to me tightly. Eventually I disengaged myself and headed for the bathroom again, I seemed to be spending a lot of time in there didn't I?

In there I inspected my body head to foot, and I liked what I saw. I then inspected the inside of my head, looking back at what had happened with H, and wishing fervently that it hadn't happened. But so grateful that it had. The reason for that was simple, I had just been seduced and made love to by my unknown soul mate, my youngest son.

I had always had this affinity with him, able to see inside of him, although I definitely had not seen this. What he had felt all his life had been felt by me, I had gone through the pain of falls, his disappointments, loss of girls, even loss of face when he had lost an argument or whatever. And now the connection that I had always known of, but not understood, had been made.

I had my quick shower and went back to him, I climbed into bed, and he immediately took charge. "On your knees mom, I have business to attend to," he told me laughing, but only after the most loving of kisses. I wondered if I would ever really get used to that, him kissing me. I was on my knees before he stopped speaking, if this was what he wanted, he would get it, every time.

Gerry banged into me and set off at a furious pace, it was like he was looking for something he had lost or missed without knowing what it truly was. It was me, his mother, and now his lover. My head hit the headboard, so I hunkered down and took my punishment. Oh what lovely punishment it was too, my insides turned to jelly and I surrendered to my boy, or should I say my man.

"Robert, you have been moved sideways my friend," I told my husband in my head. This was my guy now, my son, no question about that. In fact I could see my divorce bouncing about as I was trundled back and forth on Gerry's bed. I orgasmed again, then again, I was slipping into never land. My senses were like hot molten lava sliding down the slope of an active volcano.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds