A Loving Mother

"They don't dear," I answered. "But mostly because they don't know how and their lovers don't either. I think it is the hottest orgasm we both can have." I took a deep breath; his cock was growing inside of me as we talked. "I am going to turn over and you lube me up really good ok?"

He nodded sweetly and I pulled him out of me and turned over. I pushed my butt up toward him and he surprised me with his mouth. He kissed my cheeks and then started to lick my asshole. "Oh...that's good...I was worried you wouldn't...oh...shit..."

He licked me greedily and I felt him try to stick his tongue in. He pushed at the hole again and again. He put his whole mouth over it and licked.

"Do you like my ass?" I asked.

He moaned then answered, "I love it. I have wanted to lick your ass since I can remember." He drove his tongue over my ass again and licked. I grabbed at my cheeks and moaned as he finally slipped his tongue in my ass. He grunted and pushed it in further until I felt his teeth.

"Oh shit..." I said. The warm velvet of his tongue sent chills up my body. I gripped the bed and shifted so he could fuck my ass with his tongue. He shook his head and drove it as far as he could. My pussy was dripping wet and I flailed around for the vibrator. I gripped it and slid it over my pussy. As soon as it touched me I came.

The anal orgasm caught me so off guard I almost kicked my son. I opened my mouth wide and grunted, shook and shivered as it surged over my body. He licked me deeply and clutched my ass in his hands. He yanked his head back. "I want to use my dick mom," he said.

I tossed the vibrator aside. After being licked like that I didn't need it. I looked back at him. "Please do baby."

He grabbed his hard cock and pressed it against my lubed and wet asshole. He forced it to the left then the right until it worked in. I grunted at the stretch and shifted. I felt this void in my body read to be filled. "Squirt the lube sweetie...until it is wet and shiny," I said.

He grabbed the lube and squirted it over my ass and over his cock. He grabbed my ass cheeks firmly and pushed. I felt every millimeter of his cock slide into me. He pushed firmly and slowly. I wasn't sure if I could take the whole thing—it seemed impossibly big. I felt a stretch and it seemed like he had touched my limit. I looked back at him, took a breath and asked, "Is that all of it?"

He shook his head, "No mom...still a couple inches."

"Oh fuck..." I said. I felt him squirt more lube then push further. I groaned as it went deeper. I felt every inch, ever once of skin, every rib, line and piece of his cock as it went. I gripped it and it went further. "How much...more?" I asked groaning.

"Another inch maybe more," he replied. "Want me to keep going?"

I grabbed the bed as tight as I could. "Until your balls are against me...as far as you can." I said.

He gripped my cheeks tightly and pulled them apart. Then he pushed again and I felt his dick press in further...deeper and deeper and I gasped with each twitch and move. Then he took a deep breath, pressed again and I felt him inside of me—I naturally clenched my muscles against his rigid cock and slid my hand under to my clit. The mix of pressure, pushing and filling in my body sent shivers all over.

"That's good baby...so good...just keep it there...oh..." I said as I bit my lip. "I...I need to adjust...oh...that is so deep...honey you are so deep..." My muscles clenched and relaxed again and again. My pussy burned and as I rubbed it the pressure in my as increased and I groaned. I was ready. "Squirt some lube baby..." I looked back at my beautiful son. "...and fuck my ass."

He nodded and dripped more lube over my ass. He held my butt cheeks so tightly as he pulled back slowly. I clenched against every inch of his cock as he pulled it until the tip locked against my gripping asshole. The formed void gave a slight ache and it needed to be filled. I took a deep breath and held the bed sheets. "Fuck me, son." I said longingly.

He drove his cock back into that void until it pushed the edge and I groaned at the shift. I rubbed my clit furiously as he pulled back while I squeezed his cock as tightly as I could then he drove into me again. I grunted as it slammed into me firmly. I clenched his cock tightly and leaned forward so he could push down into me. He pulled back again, almost pulling out and I moaned at the change. Then, while gripping my ass cheeks with his thumbs he pumped again.

"Oh fuck!" I yelled. I felt his balls against me and I knew I was going to cum if he kept it up.

He pulled back again until he was almost out. I opened my eyes and looked back at him. He looked back at me and thrust in. I half-closed my eyes and groaned. My pussy was dripping and my fingers slopped over my clit loudly. He pulled back and pushed in again, hitting a spot deep in me and I groaned.

"Again...harder...I am gonna cum...please..." I begged him.

He grunted and pumped me again then again and again. Each time was a little harder and a little faster. The rhythm made me wild and I looked back at him full of tears of lust and sweat. My son fucked my ass perfectly. Suddenly my body shuddered and shook as his cock fucked my ass and I came. My clit was hard in my fingers and I cried out, bucking against him wildly. "Oh shit...ah...ah...ah...ah...ah...oh baby...sweet baby...ah..." The orgasm took me over and I looked back at him fiercely as he fucked me. I wanted more. More of his cock.

"Baby..." I said in a heavy lust-filled whisper. "Sit back."

He stopped and looked up at me. He swallowed, "This is amazing...I need to cum soon...my balls...are..."

"I know honey, I am gonna make you cum. Do you want to shoot in my ass?"

He still had his dick in me and he looked down at my spread ass. "Yes...I...have to..." He shook with sweat.

"Ok...sweetie...pull it out and sit back," I instructed.

I groaned as he pulled out and the void drove me crazy. I knew I was gaping a little and I let him look. He stared for a moment then slid back to a sitting position. I turned around to face him, straddled his lap and held his cock in my hand. "I wanna look into your eyes while you fuck and cum," I told him. I maneuvered his dick until it pressed against my wet, lubed and gaped asshole. I pressed myself down and he grabbed my ass cheeks to spread them. His large cock head stuck for a moment then slid past my clenching ass and into me. As it filled me up I shook and squeezed it. My full weight went down and his cock went into me as far as I could take it.

"Oh shit..." Tim said staring at me.

I nodded to him and started to ride his rock hard cock with my ass. He lifted me and helped me drop onto it. Each time it pushed in I groaned and squeezed it. He squeezed my ass and moaned. The new friction was incredible and I saw he was going to cum soon. He looked up at me as his cock slammed into my ass harder and harder. His eyes were half-closed and his mouth was open. My breasts flopped against him and he licked at them.

"I...oh shit...I am...here it comes...I am gonna cum...oh fuck...ah...ah...oh...shit!" He shouted and I gripped his cock as tightly as I could. At once I felt the heat of his cum spurting into me in large spasms. His cock shook at the beating of his heart and he held me. I sat as firmly as I could on his cock until his balls were pressed under me. I squeezed them with my hand and he cried out again. He shook and writhed as he came. An orgasm took me off guard and I squeezed his dick tighter and moaned. I held him as he held my ass and fucked it. Our bodies slapped and shook together and then...it was over.

We held each other for some time like that.

"Mom..." Tim began.

"Yeah sweetie."

"Can I come over tomorrow too?" he asked.

"Anytime honey...you know that," I replied and kissed his nose.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds