• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Lucky Man
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

A Lucky Man

Soon, even without breaking off their long and increasingly passionate kiss, Tanya had pushed Lauren's top up over her bra, her hands stroking and caressing Lauren's back. She searched for her bra fastening, finding and unhooking it so that by moving back just a fraction she was able to push that up too and place a hand on one of the full and firm breasts that I loved touching so much myself. Lauren whimpered at the contact, moving herself just a little to give Tanya more freedom.

Tanya was squeezing and fondling Lauren's breast, her fingers playing with the firm flesh, stroking over her nipple, until finally Lauren pulled back gasping for breath and raising her arms in a clear signal for Tanya to remove her top.

Naked to the waist she let Tanya look at her for a few seconds before reaching down and taking hold of Tanya's tee-shirt, pulling it free from her skirt and rolling it up her body, urgently unhooking her bra and almost forcing Tanya to raise her own arms with her impatience to get rid of the clothing. Then they came together again, skin on skin, breast against breast, hardening nipples pressing into soft flesh, arms once more eagerly encircling each other to renew their kisses. It seemed that they had forgotten my presence, for the moment at least, and so I just sat on a bedroom chair to watch, my eyes wide with excitement from what I was seeing.

Now they were kneeling close, each with one hand around the others back and the other at the front, fondling and playing with their breasts, squeezing and caressing whilst sharing long eager kisses. Again it was Lauren who pulled free first, this time to bend a little and place her open mouth around Tanya's breast, groaning with pleasure as her lips closed on the rubbery nipple, doing exactly what she had said she wanted. Tanya's head went back and her arms wrapped around Lauren, pulling her face harder against her breast, her eyes closed and her mouth smiling with pure pleasure, feeling Lauren's tongue lapping at her nipple.

I'm not sure if it was deliberate or accidental, but suddenly Tanya was falling back, pulling Lauren with her, her legs opening as she went backwards so that Lauren landed between them, hard against her body.

With Tanya now flat on her back with her legs apart, Lauren wriggled closer and, leaning on her elbows, took one of Tanya's firm little breasts in each hand and squeezed them, her mouth going from one to the other, licking and nibbling at each nipple in turn. Tanya gasped and wriggled, trying to reach Lauren's fuller globes and only half succeeding, her fingers managing to stroke the side of just one of them, the other arm going back around Lauren's back and holding her tight.

My own breathing was now heavy with arousal and I felt I wanted to quieten it so as not to remind them of my being there. I was getting hugely turned on, but I wanted simply to watch without disturbing them, a randy voyeur to my own girlfriends' pleasure. But the sounds of my breathing were lost in their urgent breathlessness as they kissed and wriggled against each other, the movement of skin against skin stimulating the already horny girls.

Suddenly Lauren moved slightly, shifting to one side, releasing one hand to reach backwards, blindly seeking and finding Tanya's thigh and pushing her skirt up her leg until her fingers found the material of her panties. She stopped abruptly, as if her confidence was momentarily lost now that she was on the edge of her goal.

'No, don't stop now.' Tanya's urging spurred her on and Lauren's fingers moved over Tanya's briefs, fondling her pussy through the flimsy pink material.

I moved my chair quietly until I had a good diagonal view from behind, watching their faces and Lauren's fingers, seeing the pure excitement on Lauren's face at what she was doing, and the pleasure on Tanya's. Soon Tanya's hand was threading its way between their two bodies, fingertips hooking up between Lauren's legs, finding the gusset of her slacks and pressing at it, trying to feel her pussy through the material. Lauren lifted herself slightly, trying to help, but Tanya's fingers disappeared and I could here the tinkling rattle of Lauren's belt buckle.

Lauren took the hint, raising herself and kneeling back on her haunches, undoing her slacks and pushing them down along with her dark blue panties, then rising so that she could slide them off first one foot and then the other, watching Tanya take the same opportunity to push down and kick away her own skirt and paler briefs.

For a moment they again stared at each others bodies, as if unable to take it in, but then Tanya held out her arms to Lauren and they went back into an embrace, this time lying naked together. Almost immediately hands insinuated themselves back between the two bodies, impatiently searching out their targets, Lauren reaching backwards and easily finding Tanya's soft wet pussy while Tanya's searching fingers found their way along Lauren's abdomen to feel for her slit.

To me, staring in wonder from behind, it represented the most erotic and arousing sight I had ever seen. Quietly, trying hard not to make myself obvious, I stood and silently undressed, prepared to join in yet not wanting to spoil things for the two girls, and then sat quietly beside them on the edge of the bed.

Tanya's fingertips reached upwards from between them, one finger just touching Lauren's clit and rubbing at it. Lauren moaned and moved, trying to make herself more available, spreading her knees and then drawing them up under her so that she lifted her body, kneeling widelegged over Tanya, her legs pushing Tanya's thighs wider apart and her weight resting on knees and one elbow, the other arm stretching back with its hand cupped over Tanya's pussy. Tanya could also now reach Lauren properly and I watched in aroused excitement as they rubbed at each other, their heads coming together to share breathless little kisses before smiling and gazing in awe along each others torsos. They were both making excited little sounds and it appeared to me as if neither girl could believe what she was doing and how good it felt. I could definitely believe it; my problem was persuading myself not to play with my cock too seriously.

It wasn't long before Lauren began to make louder, more urgent sounds, her body tensing and her eyes closing as Tanya's fingers went faster, pushing her towards her first ever girl on girl orgasm. The newness, the unfamiliar excitement of doing it with another girl for the first time, stimulating her and making her come more quickly than any of us had expected.

It was not a long or powerful orgasm, just strong enough to make her cry out before her head dropped onto Tanya's shoulder and she knelt gasping and giggling, happily waiting to get her breath back. Tanya waited patiently, just holding her close and stroking her shoulders until Lauren finally pulled free and knelt back on her haunches.

'Phew!' She exclaimed, beaming down at Tanya. 'That was so good.'

She knelt there for a moment or two and then, as if she'd just remembered me, she glanced quickly across to where I sat, her eyes lighting on my erection.

'Sorry Marcus.' She apologised unnecessarily. 'But I just need to do this.'

'You both do.' I told her. 'I can wait.'

'I can't.' Tanya stated with a sudden giggle, looking up at Lauren and reminding her that she too was hot and waiting.

Lauren smiled broadly as she shifted her attention back to her partner. 'It's my turn to make you come now, isn't it?'

I leaned forward to talk to her, teasing her, wanting to get her hot again. 'You know what you said you wanted to do, don't you?'

'Mmmm.' She closed her eyes. 'Remind me.'

That was her cue for me to whisper dirty nothings into her ear, but this time she could actually make her fantasy real.

'You wanted to play with her pussy properly, didn't you?'

'Oh yes, so I did.'

She moved forward still kneeling; pushing her knees under the open arches of Tanya's raised thighs and reaching for her pussy with both hands. I leaned to the side a little for a better view, just in time to see Lauren push two fingers of one hand straight into Tanya's wet vagina and at the same time start to rub her clit with her other thumb.

Tanya reacted immediately, groaning deeply and reaching out to grip Lauren's knees, her hips beginning to push back at Lauren's massaging thumb and plunging fingers, gyrating in time to their deepening thrusts.

'Oh yes.' She said, smiling up at Lauren. 'I like that.'

'Does it feel good to you too?' I asked Lauren. 'Is her pussy all warm and slippery inside?'

She shuddered a little, plunging her fingers hard into Tanya without speaking.

'Have you found her button?' I asked.

'Yes.' Lauren breathed, flashing a quick smile in my direction. 'It's bigger than mine, and harder.'

She played silently with Tanya for a little while.

'God, I love doing this.' She whispered eventually.

'And I love you doing it.' Tanya was gripping at the mattress as arousal took over.

It was beautiful to watch, but I was getting so damn randy that I needed to be part of the action too. I badly wanted to join in, but I didn't want to interrupt either of them, so I just sat looking down at Lauren's flying fingers and Tanya's squirming body and gently cupped my balls, as if to tell them that I understood their need.

'Don't do that.' Lauren admonished me, assuming that I was intending to make myself come. 'Save it for later.'

'I intend to.' I assured her, adding a joking. 'But who for?'

'Well, Tanya to start with I suppose, but I'd like some too.' Lauren told me.

Her face wore a serious look as she said that, but then she suddenly smiled and, acting on impulse, I hooked a hand around her neck and kissed her on the lips. Not a long kiss, but just a bit more than an extended peck before I pulled away grinning happily.

'I could get jealous.' Tanya declared, looking up at us.

I shrugged a deliberate joking 'tough luck', and then twisted around and leaned over, lowering my mouth to hers. She immediately wrapped her arms around me and pulled me tight, making me over balance to lie half over her, my mouth now hard against hers. We kissed hard, her mouth wobbling against mine from the effect of Lauren's slender fingers plunging deep into her pussy, making the kiss even more erotic before she pulled away.

'Hold on to me.' She whispered, her body tensing up. 'I'm nearly there. I want to be kissing you when I come.'

I nodded, my heart leaping excitedly at the thought, watching her face tighten as she got closer. She closed her eyes and clenched her teeth, one hand gripping hard into my shoulders and the other pulling my head down to hers, so that my cheek was on hers and she was gasping into my ear, her breathing turning into a series of sharp little pleasure noises as her climax overtook her. Suddenly she twisted her face towards me and her mouth fastened itself over mine, her tongue urgently seeking admission and her little cries melting together into one long wail of ecstasy. I couldn't see, but I could feel her pelvis jerking and twisting under the power of her orgasm, her arms clamping me to her and her fingertips biting into my back.

It was several seconds after her climax had finished before she relaxed her grip and our mouths parted, my lips bruised from the contact, and then before she allowed me to straighten she whispered into my ear.

'Thank you. I hope you didn't mind, but for some reason I felt too shy to let either you or Lauren just watch me come, and it was lovely hiding myself in your kiss.'

I straightened up, imperceptibly nodding my understanding. She smiled before looking up at Lauren.

'Oh Lauren. That was wonderful.' She told her.

'Good. And I haven't finished yet.'

'God, Lauren, let me get my breath back first.' Tanya complained half-heartedly.

'I know what she wants to do.' I said softly, going back into sexy talk mode for the moment.

'What do I want to do?' Lauren asked huskily.

'You want to go down on her, don't you?'

'Yes, very much.'

'You want to lick her, all the way from the top to the bottom of her pussy, don't you?'

'Yes, every inch.'

'And you want to push your tongue inside her, don't you?'

'Oh stop it, you two?' Tanya interrupted. 'You're making me hot before I've got over the last time.'

'You'd like her to lick your pussy too, wouldn't you?

'God yes.' Tanya said eagerly.

Tanya was going to say something else, but as she opened her mouth Lauren did what she had been hesitating to do. She slid herself backwards until she could bend forward and lower her face towards Tanya and I watched, fascinated, as she fulfilled her fantasy, placing her open mouth directly onto Tanya's pussy, her tongue flicking out to take her first taste of another woman.

I must admit that from my position it was amazing to watch one of my girlfriends going down on the other, knowing that she was licking where I'd licked and tasting what I'd tasted. It was fantastic to see her mouth moving on Tanya's pussy, hearing the little wet lapping noises that her tongue made and recognising the same little squirming movements that Tanya made when I'd hit the spot. Tanya was silent at first, but as Lauren became more confident and more adventurous, she began to groan softly in response to Lauren's actions.

Then, quite abruptly, Lauren stopped and looked up at me, her mouth shining with Tanya's juices.

'Do it to her Marcus. I want you to fuck her.'

I was so surprised that I just stared at her, and beneath her Tanya stopped moving and gasped loudly in surprise.

'You know why.'

Suddenly I understood, remembering what she had said she wanted to do when we first talked about it. I must admit that I hadn't really taken that bit seriously, thinking it was the heat of the moment, but apparently she had really meant it.

I looked at Tanya, silently asking her permission. She was gazing up at me with a puzzled smile on her face, but with her arms reaching up towards me in clear consent.

'I hoped you would.' She told me, giggling softly. 'But I didn't expect you to so soon.'

I didn't explain why, unsure if it might put her off. Instead I slid into place between her raised legs as Lauren moved back out of the way.

'Can I put you in?'

Lauren was kneeling behind me, her strange but highly erotic request making my heart jump in anticipation. I nodded and then moved forward into place with the head of my cock just resting on Tanya's dark curls, and waited.

It was probably the most stimulating sensation I'd ever felt when I felt Lauren's hand slide between my legs, brushing against my scrotum and wrapping slender fingers around my shaft, gently pulling at it and guiding it towards Tanya's entrance. I watched Tanya's face, seeing her eyes widen in pleasure as my tip was steered into her slippery opening and held there until I slid forward, pushing it home inside her. I'm not sure which of us was more ready for it, Tanya or me.

Tanya's arms went around my shoulders, gripping me tightly as I began to thrust into her, slowly but firmly, pushing in as deep as I could, feeling her move under me, coming up to meet me in the same deliberate manner. All the time I looked straight into her eyes, her own gaze locking onto mine in a kind of staring match while we fucked, almost as if we were pretending to ignore Lauren while at the same time getting a powerful kick from her presence.

But Lauren was not ignoring us, for after guiding my cock to Tanya's pussy she had remained kneeling behind us, her hand still between my legs, cupping and fondling my balls as I thrust into Tanya. I remembered saying that she would be able to feel me coming, and that's obviously what she intended. I'd never had that happen before, but I couldn't wait and I started to speed up, ramming myself harder and faster into Tanya, wanting to make myself come.

I felt Lauren's fingers move forward with my balls as I thrust in, but one time instead of moving back she kept her hand there and hooked her fingers so that my shaft slid out of Tanya and between her fingers, making me grunt with surprised arousal. She kept them there for the next few thrusts, acting a bizarre kind of gateway through which my shaft had to pass to slide into Tanya, the knuckles pressed against Tanya's slit by my movements.

To have one girl playing with you at the same time as you thrust yourself into the pussy of another is a sensation like no other and one that I can highly recommend, and I could tell by the look in Tanya's eyes and the smile on her face that she had an idea what was happening and was enjoying it just as much as I was.

'That's Lauren, isn't it?' She breathed into my ear, looking for corroboration.

'Yes.' I confirmed. 'Do you mind?'

'God no, it feels lovely.'

But Lauren wasn't finished at that, because as she sensed me getting hotter she straightened her fingers and let them slide inside Tanya alongside my shaft, crowding and narrowing her passage so that the sensations on my cock were intensified. Tanya's eyes widened and she grabbed hold of my shoulders harder than before.

'Oh my god.' She gasped. 'Two at once.'

I'd not looked at it that way, but from her point of view I suppose she was right, because Lauren's fingers remained inside Tanya as I pulled back and there she kept them, my cock sliding over and past them and my balls trailing sensuously over her palm as I plunged harder and faster into Tanya.

But however you want to describe it, the feeling was out of this world with Lauren's slim hard fingers next to my cock inside Tanya's soft and slippery pussy. It was rapidly becoming one of the most sensational and inventive sessions I had ever had. But then, I'd never been in bed with two girls before, and it was having a definite effect because I could feel my balls getting ready to fill Tanya with my cream.

'You're going to come, aren't you?' Lauren asked from behind, beginning to move her fingers in and out slightly in opposition to my cock.

'Yes, soon.' I told her, feeling the pressure beginning to build.

'That's it, fill her up for me. You know I want you to.'

Tanya looked at me quizzically.

'She wants to go down on you afterwards.' I explained.

'After you've come in me?' Tanya asked in breathless wonderment.

'That's right.' Lauren answered for me. 'I want to taste his cum in you. You'll let me, won't you?'

I watched Tanya's eyes roll back at kinky eroticism of the thought and she began to move against me more urgently.

I pushed deep, deep and hard, feeling that deliciously painful sensation that comes just an instant before orgasm.

'I'm coming.' I announced eagerly, the words giving way to a long groan of pure pleasure as my cum burst out into Tanya's pussy.

'I can feel it.' Lauren declared. 'I can really feel you coming.'

'So can I.'

Tanya exploded into orgasm again herself, jerking and shuddering under me, her nails digging furrows into my back, both of us conscious that Lauren's fingers were adding to the intensity of our climaxes.

'Oh my god,' She said breathlessly as her orgasm subsided.

'Was that good?' Lauren asked, her question directed at whoever wanted to answer, as she slipped her fingers from between us and straightened up behind us.

Tanya and I looked at each other, our chests heaving and muscles trembling, and almost burst out laughing. It had been so good I couldn't think of better. I let my dwindling cock slide out of her cumfilled pussy and rolled to one side, looking up at Lauren and grinning with pleasure at the thought of what she had said she wanted to do.

I still wasn't actually sure that when it came to the crunch she would actually do it, put I couldn't have been more wrong. As soon as I was clear she knelt down, pushed Tanya's legs back out of the way and lowered her mouth to her still gaping pussy.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Lucky Man
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds