• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Lucky Man
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

A Lucky Man

'Oh my god.' Tanya gasped again, placing her hands behind her knees to keep herself folded back. 'This is awesome.'

I looked down at Lauren, watching her mouth working on Tanya once again with her nose buried in her bush of dark curly hair. It was indeed awesome; the day just kept getting better and better.

'Can you taste me?' I asked Lauren.

She let go of Tanya's thigh with one hand to give me a silent thumbs up, not wanting to stop what she was doing for a moment. I smiled at the sign and turned slightly so that I could lean around to look at Tanya and fondle one of her breasts, at the same time watching her changing expressions as Lauren lapped at her pussy.

At first she was a little suspicious, perhaps unsure of Lauren's intent, but then, as her pussy was tongued and licked and my cum was retrieved by the other girl's tongue, she relaxed and enjoyed the sensations, her mouth forming the little round 'o' of profound pleasure and her eyes closing now and then before opening and fastening on mine.

'Nice?' I asked her.

'Fabulous.' She smiled a reply, her hand reaching out to rest on Lauren's bobbing head.

'Have you ever done that?'

'What gone down on a girl after she'd had sex?'

'Yes. Have you?'

'No.' She paused, shuddered, and then added. 'Not yet anyway.'

For a few minutes nothing was said and the only sounds were Tanya's deepening breathing and the wet sounds made by Lauren's tongue, but then Lauren suddenly raised her head, gasping for breath.

'God, that was gorgeous, but I've got all I can reach.' She said it so matter of factly that, even though her mouth was shining with wetness and an absurd drop of something had collected on her chin, both Tanya and I just nodded in acceptance.

'As long as you enjoyed it.' I commented foolishly, gazing at the wet drop that hung from her chin and slowly dripped onto her breast.

'Come here.' Tanya held her arms out, inviting Lauren to lie on top of her. 'I want you to do something.'

Lauren stretched herself out on top of Tanya, sinking into her arms without even asking what was required of her. Tanya wriggled a little beneath her, moving until one of her legs was bent between Lauren's, knee raised and with Lauren's pussy pressed against the top of her thigh.

'That's it.' She remarked as she settled herself to hold Lauren close. 'Now rub yourself on my leg.'

For a moment Lauren looked at her uncomprehending, but then as understanding dawned she began to press herself backwards, her bottom rising and falling as she followed Tanya's suggestion and rubbed her randy little slit against Tanya's leg.

'That's it.' Tanya told her. 'Rub as hard as you like.'

Lauren didn't answer straight away; she just rubbed a little faster, her thighs widening to increase the contact, whilst I watched, my hand automatically going to my awakening shaft.

'This is lovely.' She said finally, breathlessly.

'I know.' Tanya grinned mischievously. 'Can you make yourself come?'

'I think so.' Lauren looked at Tanya. 'Do you mind?'

Tanya shook her head. 'I want you to. It feels nice to me too.'

One of Lauren's legs, I suddenly realised, was between Tanya's thighs and she was pressing her pussy against it so that she too could feel the sensations and know the pleasure that Lauren was feeling.

I watched the two girls pleasure each other with my arousal stirring once more, especially when my eyes travelled along them to see their breasts pressed together as they squirmed and wriggled their bodies against one another. Then Tanya placed a hand on the back of Lauren's head and pulled her into a deep and passionate kiss, their breathing now coming noisily through their noses as their own arousal increased. Soon I could hear tiny whimpers from one of them and Lauren's thrusts against Tanya started to become ragged and irregular.

Tanya pulled her head free of their kiss, looking to the side and gasping for breath, the muscles in her raised leg tightening to hold it against the increasing force of Lauren's wildly plunging pussy.

'That's it.' She told Lauren in short gasps. 'Come on my leg. Let yourself come.'

It was no longer a case of letting herself come, I doubted that Lauren could have stopped, but she nodded and gasped a quick thank you before redoubling her efforts, her pussy sliding over a visibly wet and slippery track along Tanya's thigh.

'I'm coming.' She panted, and grabbed a hold of Tanya's shoulders, anchoring herself as she pushed hard onto Tanya's leg, forcing it back a couple of inches before Tanya was able to react and literally dig her toes into the bed.

Lauren cried out loud as she climaxed, incoherent cries and partially intelligible words of thanks shouted into Tanya's ear as her body shook and rippled with waves of pleasure, until eventually she just collapsed on top of her partner, gasping and wheezing with her body racked and jolted by aftershocks.

'Was that good?' Tanya asked her when it was finally over, running spread fingers through her hair.

'Was it ever?' Lauren grinned breathlessly at her, 'That's the first time I've ever done that but, fuck, it was good.'

'As good as being fucked by a man?' Tanya enquired with a smile.

'Maybe. Nearly, anyway.'

'Now's the time to find out, look at Marcus.'

Lauren looked around, her eyes lighting on the very upright and very hard erection that I hadn't even realised I'd got.

'In a minute.' She demurred.

'No. Now.' Tanya told her, looking meaningfully at me. 'You didn't give me the chance to get my breath back, and neither will Marcus.'

Lauren sighed in a kind of happy resignation, and made to push herself free of Tanya, but Tanya held on to her.

'No, I want you to kneel over me.'

I had no idea what Tanya had in mind, but she signed at me to take Lauren from behind, and I must say that the prospect appealed to me in a strange sort of way. I gave a brief nod of agreement and moved around behind them, waiting for the two girls to sort out their tangled legs and for Lauren to raise herself onto her hands and knees. Tanya reached up and hooked her arms around Lauren, pulling her down and holding her firmly in the head down bottom raised position that she knew I preferred. I like to do doggy style like that because you can't push your partner forward so easily, although I had the feeling that Tanya wasn't going to let that happen anyway.

Lauren did look inviting. She has a nicely rounded behind, not at all fat, but certainly not bony, just nicely feminine. I shuffled into position behind her and guided my cock towards her, sliding its tip down her cleft just hard enough so that she could feel it moving and then, when it was almost there I pulled her cheeks apart so that it could skate over her rosebud, making her gasp with fleeting trepidation when she thought I might want to fuck her there. But, although I let it hover for a moment I moved on, guiding it down until it found the slippery entrance to her pussy, letting it sink into her almost of its own accord.

Lauren growled very quietly as I entered her, not attempting to move one way or the other but just submitting to Tanya's hold and letting me slide right into her passage.

'Is he in?' Tanya asked from below, sensing without seeing what had happened.

'Yes.' Lauren breathed in reply as I began very, very slowly to pump in and out of her. I was in no rush this time, both of us had climaxed before and our most urgent need had been satisfied.

'Is it nice?' Asked Tanya softly, already knowing the answer.

'Yes. Wonderful.'

'Do you like being fucked by a man?'

'Yes?'

'Do you like doing it with a girl too?'

Lauren didn't answer, but her breathing began to deepen and I felt a gentle fleeting touch on my balls. Then I noticed that Tanya had only one arm wrapped around Lauren's back. The other hand was between them and was feeling for Lauren's pussy. She gave a quick gasp as Tanya's fingers found her button and began to play, the knuckles brushing the underside of my cock as I thrust steadily in and out.

'Do you like sex with a girl?' Tanya returned to her question.

'Yes.'

I wondered vaguely why Tanya was asking, the question had already been answered in actions.

'Did you like what we did?'

'Yes.'

I suddenly realised that I'd told Tanya of Lauren's penchant for dirty talk and she was taking it to the next level.

'What else would you like us to do?'

'Anything.'

'Would you sixty-nine with me?'

'I'd love to.'

The conversation was beginning to get to me now too, and I started to thrust harder.

'Can I use a vibe on you?'

'Is it a big one?' Lauren asked, arousal thickening her voice.

'Very.'

'Then yes please'

'Or shall I fuck you with a strap-on?'

'If you want to.'

'I do.'

'Then so do I.'

I doubted that either of them would have the stamina to fulfil that fantasy, even if Tanya actually possessed a strap-on dildo, but it was getting us all hot and I could feel the heat building in my balls again, especially as one of Tanya's fingers was lightly scratching at my scrotum every time it swung into range. I was not going to last very much longer.

'I'm going to come.' I warned them both.

'And me.' Lauren gasped, anything else she might have wanted to say cut off when Tanya squeezed her tighter, fastening her mouth over hers in an intense and lasting kiss. She was, I realised, intending for Lauren to climax whilst being kissed, just like the last time and the same as she had kissed me. Perhaps I'd discovered Tanya's little kink after all.

I wasn't too worried about that right then though, because I could feel myself reaching the point of no return as my spunk boiled out of my balls and along my shaft. I grabbed at Laurens hips and rammed myself hard up inside her, unable to stop myself shouting as I unloaded into her. I could hear her muted cries as she too climaxed, her bottom jiggling and jerking, making me hang on until I had finished spraying my cream deep inside her.

Empty and spent, I pulled myself clear and rolled onto my back beside the girls, lying there panting and trembling, thanking the heavens and wondering what I'd done to deserve such sexy companions. They simply lay in each others arms, Lauren limp and breathless, and smiling lazily as Tanya planted little kisses on her forehead and stroked her back softly from shoulders to the base of her spine. I though about what we'd done, and about what Tanya had been whispering to Lauren.

'Do you actually have a dildo?' I asked her finally, my curiosity winning over tact.

'No.' She smiled. 'But I can have before the next time.'

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Lucky Man
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 269 milliseconds