A Magnificent Bastard Pt. 02

Rachel smirked and looked at me sideways, "did you really think he was a jackass?"

"I thought he was pretty buff and handsome, and I could see how you'd be attracted to him, but I was more expecting you to fuck his brains out then leave him for someone whose brain was thicker than his cock."

"He was kind of a clod, wasn't he? Disappointed in my taste?"

"You? Nah. Honest mistake. We all get wrapped up in someone who's no good for us. All we can do is figure out how to move on."

"What do you suggest?" Her bluer than blue eyes were on me again, and I leveled my own gaze back as I said.

"Find someone who reminds you what it's like to have fun."

"Are you having fun here?"

"I am, but I think we can both be having more fun somewhere else."

"Oh, I always liked how you put things, Jake, even when you're just offering meaningless rebound sex."

"I prefer to think of it as a guilt free one-time offer. Good while limited supplies last. Have a nice night with an old friend trying to cheer you up."

"You're so selfless."

"Hey, remember that fist bump? 'Honest to goodness, not fake professional courtesy, just tell each other when the other's being an asshole' friends?"

I put a hand over hers, and let it run up her arm so that my thumb was resting on the hollow of her elbow. I bent my head lower so that my lips were right up against her ear.

"Come on, Rachel. You won't regret it."

Her head turned to me, and those lips were just a few inches from mine. I took that as an invitation and pressed my lips to hers, letting my tongue slip along the edges of her mouth, and letting my hand go from her arm to her waist, pulling her closer.

"Mmm," she said, "speaking of which, I think you left your bags back at my office. We should probably go back for them."

"Ladies first."

I followed her out, watching her shapely hips sway as she made her way back out to the club's lobby to retrieve our coats and head out. Outside, a light snow was starting to fall, and we walked hand-in-hand the few blocks to her office. Rachel swiped us into the building using her flash fob on her keychain, and then pressed a button for the elevator. A lone night guard sized her up over his tablet, and shot us a neutral smirk. I placed a hand on Rachel's hip, and she leaned in closer to me.

The elevator came, and Rachel palmed the office's floor for 20. Then after the doors closed she asked, "do you suppose that the elevator's got a security camera?"

"Oh, I'm sure it does," I said, from behind her, but I slid my hand upward from her hip . "the other question is whether you'd like to give the guard a show."

Rachel sighed as I cupped a breast and planted a kiss on her neck. The cold had made her nipples stiff, and I reveled in provoking another groan from her as my fingers swirled around their prominence. "Still a bastard, Jake."

Her ass pressed against my pants, wrapping my cock in the softness of her rump. Her hands braced themselves against the door, as I continued to grope her through the sheerness of her dress.

The elevator arrived at 20 faster than I would have liked, and we cleared our breath and straightened ourselves out before entering the office. Still the entire floor appeared dark and empty. Even the cleaning staff had disappeared.

"You know how to find my desk, Jake? I'm just going to hit the ladies."

"I'm pretty sure I can find my way around. See you in a bit."

Empty and quiet, Rachel's ad agency office looked like a dormant relic of some futuristic spaceship left marooned in a New York high rise, fancier than any of us deserved. We have all of these dreams of technology and progress, but at the end of the day, we're still the same evolved apes that came out of the trees and driven by our baser urges. Though, speaking of which, there was a part of me that was still worried that even with that sexy little show in the elevator, my cock was still asleep. I felt my jacket to find my little pill case and insurance policy. I stopped by the water cooler, and grabbed myself a cup of water.

Swallowing the year old piece of Viagra, I hoped that it still worked. I threw the cup in the garbage, and found my bag then decided to be gallant and shoulder Rachel's briefcase.

Restless, I wandered back over to a conference room and palmed the Surface Table. Rachel found me surfing through a small raft of media feeds.

"Hey," she said, coming up behind me and sliding an arm around my waist. In heels she was nearly as tall as me, and could rest her chin easily against my shoulder. "so I don't think we ever discussed where we were going next."

"Oh, no, we didn't," I replied and I shifted to pull her to my side so I could look into her eyes. "But to be honest," I continued "I'd rather spend a little more time here."

I started kissing her again as I pulled her close, while my other hand started to pull up her skirt.

"Oh, god, Jake. People may come in."

"So?" That word made her give a soft mewl. "If it happens, I think we can straighten up and pretend like we're just getting our bags. And then meetings that you have in here will be slightly less boring."

My hand found the bare flesh of her hip, and the softness of her stocking, and Rachel kept kissing me as my fingers slid across her leg to the inside of her thigh, tracing the outline of her panties.

"You," she said between kisses, "are incorrigible."

I also just needed to know if I was still working again.

"On the table. Spread your legs."

There was another muted squeal as Rachel sat on the table and kept her hands on me, kissing. I let my lips trail down the neckline of her dress, down the valley of her breasts, then into the whirlpool of fabric that was her skirt, and into the heady, fragrant juncture of her thighs. I pulled the silk of her thong aside to gaze at her shaved pussy, and savor the earthy scent of her arousal. Then I felt Rachel's fingers grip my hair as I took one long lick of her entrance.

"Oh god, Jake. I remember when you did this to me in your kitchen."

"I remembered doing it to you. Your pussy's always tasted ... delicious."

She moaned again as my tongue flicked her clit, dancing around it as that tasty nub of flesh emerged from its chamber.

"Oh, Jake, you've always been so good. So fucking good."

As my tongue kept working on her clit, I crooked two fingers into her vagina, sliding them in one on top of the other, before twisting and letting them go in side by side, which also drove her crazy. Then, there it was - the familiar sensation of arousal, the return of an old friend. Modern chemistry does its magic again.

"oh, god, Jake, keep doing that. Keep it up. Don't stop. Don't stooooooop."

With Rachel groaning above me, I fingered her relentlessly into one long climax. And as that subsided, I stood and kissed her, while I let one hand unzip my aching, tremendously stiff prick. I let the tip of it nudge her thigh, and she smiled and swung her legs up so that she could take her thong off completely. Then keeping them spread, she swung her legs back down on either side of me, and took my cock in her hand again.

"Impressive flexibility," I said.

"Pilates," she replied. Then she moaned as my cock entered her warmth. "Speaking of impressive."

"You miss this?"

"I miss a good, hard, uncomplicated fuck."

"Well then here, you go." I slid in to her hot tightness.

Rachel squealed with that, and sat forward to kiss me as I thrust into her. She put her hands on the table, while moaning, "oh, Jake, yes, fuck me, yes."

"Hello, Rachel, " the Surface intoned as it read the fingerprints on her hands. "It looks like you've been sitting on and moving around the table. Can I help you play Twister?"

The table lit up with a bunch of numbered circles, and a conference screen showing the view from a top down camera came on as Rachel panicked.

"Oh shit!" she said as she pushed me back abruptly. "computer abort! fucking abort!"

With her dress all disheveled, Rachel worked frantically on the virtual keyboard of the Surface. No, we don't want to play Twister. No, we don't want to save the video session. No, Surface, you haven't been helpful at all. Go to sleep. As a matter of fact, just shut the hell down and let's pretend the last five minutes didn't happen ok?

She looked at me over her shoulder and just snarled, "wipe that shitty grin off your face, Traeger. Or I swear I'll smack it off."

We straightened ourselves out again, and decided that we had enough office hijinks for the evening. "I'll flash hail a cab back to my place," she said, "you took me to yours last time, so I might as well return the favor ... and, hey, did you see my panties somewhere?"

"Oh, yeah, you mean these?" I pulled them out of my coat pocket and walked up to her, dangling them in front of me before snatching them back. I gave her a kiss.

"Do me a favor." another kiss "and don't put them on quite yet? I want to think of you walking without them."

I finished that with another long, slow kiss that we both lingered on. Rachel looked at me again, her gaze lidded and her voice whispered.

"Jake Traeger, you are just about the cheekiest fucker I know."

We kept our hands off each other in the elevator, but as we walked out of the lobby, I could see the night watchman arch an eyebrow at us. When he said, "You two enjoy your evening." there was a very specific emphasis on 'enjoy'.

It was actually a good old NYC medallion cab that got to Rachel's flash hail first. These cabs were almost extinct, but it was kind of nice to get one because the old school cabs still had drivers, and therefore didn't have cameras in the cab. Rachel gave them her address for some place in the newly gentrified corners of West Bronx.

As the cab got underway, I slid my hand on Rachel's stockinged thigh, and I could feel her tense up a bit.

"You are fucking relentless, aren't you?"

"Don't worry," I whispered, "while the cab's in motion, our driver's got to keep their eyes on the road. And my body's blocking most of his view. So long as my arm isn't actually moving, he won't notice a thing. If we stop or if his eyes flick up to the rear view, then I'll stop. I promise."

We got to a red light and I saw the driver's eyes go up to his mirror. I stopped touching Rachel, but I could see a certain knowingness in his gaze. Then the light went green and we started again. His eyes flicked down on the road. My fingers slid up Rachel's thigh, and I could hear her take in a bit of breath as my fingers found their way past her labia. Her legs spread a little more to give me room.

Then the driver's eyes flicked up to his rear view to check before switching lanes. My fingers stopped, but stayed buried inside her. Then as we switched lanes and his eyes want back to the road, they started up again. Rachel bit back a sigh as my fingers crooked into the bend of her vagina.

Then there was another red light and I stopped again as we both pretended to gaze out of the side window. Rachel whispered, "if this keeps up, you're going to drive me utterly bananas."

We started again and I let my fingers dance over her stiffening clit. The cab got onto the West Side Highway and started cruising along open roads with light evening traffic. For ten, fifteen minutes, I worked Rachel discreetly, feeling the steady flooding of her pussy, delighting in her spasms and choked moans, but then we approached an off-ramp and red light. The driver's eyes flicked up to the rear view again and I hesitated.

Rachel muttered through gritted teeth. "mmmnnh. Don't stop, Jake, please. nnnh ... I don't care. Just don't stop."

So I kept stroking her as the driver kept his eyes flicking back between us and the road. I looked at Rachel and I could see that her gaze was fixed on the mirror too, watching the cabbie's eyes, reveling in his unspoken attention.

Then I felt it, that reflexive clamping of her legs, and one of her hands seizing my shoulder as Rachel's body tensed up and peaked. She kept her lips pressed together, making suppressed groans as my fingers sent her creaming. I took my fingers out and for the rest of the ride, I rested it against the inside of her thigh, while Rachel leaned into my shoulder and looked away from the mirror.

We had stopped, and the cabbie cleared his throat and said, "that'll ... uh ... be fifty bucks."

I threw some cash at him without really checking the math. It may have been high and he got a good tip, or it may have been a tad low and he got a good show instead of a tip. Neither of us really cared. I was just more focused on Rachel's grip as she led me into her apartment building. I was lucky that I remembered to grab my bags.

The apartment was on the third floor, a short enough climb for a walk-up, and once we got to her landing, Rachel crooked a finger at me to follow her down the hallway. We arrived at her door, she unlocked it with an old-fashioned key and then she turned around, took my hand and led me in.

She didn't even bother to switch the lights on, instead she just kept my hand pressed to her body as we wound her way through the dark apartment, occasionally stopping to turn around and kiss me, and give me a chance to pull a zipper, loosen a strap, slide off something. In return, I could feel her fingers dance on my chest and let my shirt come apart.

Then there was the feeling of her fingertips on my pecs, tracing down to my gut, while my hands found the bare flesh of her back, exposed to cleft of her ass. And lips again. Soft, sweet, delicious lips. Hips pressing against mine, a hand clamping on my butt. Then we were falling over.

We fell into a bed. The blankets were soft and a bit disheveled. I wasn't sure where her dress stopped and the bedsheets began, but I could feel more and more flesh under my hand. A bare shoulder to her neck. Lips suck on my thumb. And there, the wonderful soft curve of her breast. The stiff eager bud of a nipple. The salty of taste of her as my lips and tongue went to suck on her tits.

Rachel's hands were on my waist, tugging, loosening and then my pants were gone. Fingers sliding into my boxers, finding my cock hard and steady. I kept kissing her as she stroked me, but then I broke the kiss and grabbed her hands and pinned them to the bed. Then I straddled her. On my knees, I hovered over her chest and let my cock dangle in front of her mouth, waiting before she willfully leaned forward and wrapped her lips around me, sucking me into her.

Her mouth and her tongue were like magic, bathing me in their sweet pleasure. I held Rachel down as I thrust into her mouth, letting my cock grow steadily harder and more aroused. Then as I felt my stiffness reach its peak, I pulled out and in the darkness, I heard Rachel take in a breath.

"Is this how you want me?"

"Is this what you want? To be held down and fucked?"

There was a moment of silence and then her quiet, urgent whisper, "Yes."

So, with one hand pinning her wrists down, I slid another hand down to the small of her back, as I positioned myself between her legs and let my cock rest on the edge of her pussy, now swollen and engorged.

"Hey, Rachel, I have to ask ..."

"You don't have to, Jake. Just go ahead and fuck me. I want to feel all of you."

I don't know if she could see how big my smile was, but I could clearly hear her moan as I thrusted my way inside her. Her pussy yielded to me and I soon found my rhythm, spearing her with a steady pace that built up as her moans grew higher in pitch.

"Unh, unh, UNH. Oh, yes, Jake. Fuck me. Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck. Oh, yes, Jake."

I was soon slamming into Rachel with more force and power, making a mess of her sheets and her pussy as I ravaged her. I kept one hand holding her arms down, while the other held one of her legs open, keeping her spread for me as I kept pounding and feeling her pussy spasm around my cock.

"Oh, Jake. Oh, Jake. Yes. Yes. YES."

Her first orgasm seemed to go on for a while, rolling through her body like the surf on a shore, rippling back and forth as it peaked and ebbed within her. And still I kept fucking. Finally, as her moaning subsided, I let go and then flipped Rachel on to her knees.

"Oh my. I think that I'm in for a long night."

"You're damn right, girl." And I slammed into her again, sliding in and out gradually but then speeding up until I found myself hammering with abandon as I had her bent over doggy style. From this position, looking down at her beautifully compact waist and shapely hips, all of my pent up lust and desire reached a head quickly. With my hands on Rachel's hips, I pulled her savagely back onto my cock and kept her impaled on it as it erupted and filled her with my hot come.

My body went rigid and my mouth opened into a long, deep moan as my entire consciousness submerged itself into the deep bliss of my orgasm. Below me, I could feel Rachel's hips slide a few times as she milked two more small spurts from my cock, but soon the tension left our bodies and we both collapsed onto her wet, sweaty sheets.

I felt Rachel turn inside my embrace, her face swiveling to look at mine. Then she kissed me and I let my tongue dance at the edge of her lips.

"Thanks, Jake."

"Oh no, thank you."

"Would you mind staying? For the night?"

"Well, I do have this expensive hotel room that someone encouraged me to book for one more night."

"I'll make it worth your while."

"It's a really expensive hotel room."

"I think I can offer an arrangement that will compensate."

"I'm sure you will."

She began to kiss me then, nipping at my collarbone, my chest, my stomach. I sighed and laid back as she started licking my cock.

"You like the taste of yourself?"

"Mmm. I might have a bit of a fetish for it. Do you have any idea how many nerve endings are in your mouth and lips?"

Almost impossibly, I could feel myself stirring again. Chemical miracles, indeed. In the darkness was Rachel's giggle and her amused voice.

"Been saving up?"

"You could say that. Also, you deserve more than a little credit for inspiring me."

"Flatterer."

She took her time, kissing the sides of my shaft, and licking the sensitive underside, wrapping her fingers tightly on my base as she sucked on my head. I let my hands stroke her hair, glide over her earlobes, and down the nape of her neck. Wanting to give me more access to her, while never taking her lips of my cock, Rachel smoothly rearranged herself, swinging her legs underneath her so that we were almost 69'ed.

I could still smell the cum in her pussy, and as I slid two of my fingers into her, I could feel the juicy residue of our sex. I fingered her in that position while my lips pursed around her clit, swollen and turgid like a bubble of pleasure. She squealed pleasantly as I gave that nub my attention; then I pulled my cock away and got on my knees as I readied for our second round.

Leaning back on her elbows, head back towards the foot of her bed, Rachel gazed up at me expectantly and spread her legs once more. "I take it you're staying the night?"

"I'd be a fool to leave you."

Then I was upon her, cock in her hot, steaming pussy, lips on her neck, her mouth, her ear, her breasts. I had intended to take it slow, but as slick and as well lubricated as she was, I was soon pounding her with gusto. As I fucked her with my cock, I could hear Rachel gasping helplessly

"Oh, fuck, yes. Fuck me hard. Don't stop. Don't stop. Just keep - ooh Ggggggoooooddddd."

Her orgasms rolled through her like an extended drum solo, rising and ebbing, hitting different notes, but never ending. Eventually, I found myself with my arms wrapped around her, holding her against me, as I slammed into her with relentless abandon. My breath had stopped. Her fingers were like claws fixed on my shoulders. Her legs clamped around my hips, holding me close against her as my thrusts were short jackhammers causing the bed to almost roll with a rhythm like the sea.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds