A Magnificent Bastard Pt. 02

Then I took charge, and grabbed her by the waist, pulling her to me. I gripped my shaft and held it steady while I wrapped my arm around her and guided her body onto it. I could hear Rachel moan as I parted her with my cock, her soft center wrapping itself around me. I placed my other hand on the underside of her rib cage, pushing her t-shirt upwards, until my thumb found the underside of her breast and then started swirling in a clockwise motion upon her soft flesh. I pushed the cotton of her t further up, revealing aureole and nipple, which I kissed then tongued then sucked.

"Oh, yes, Jake, keeping doing that."

"Fuck, Rachel, you are a hot fucking slut."

"For tonight, I'm your hot fucking slut. Hot for you. Hot for this cock. Your cock feels so good."

"It just loves fucking you. Splitting you open. Claiming you."

"Oh, God, just keep talking like that. Tell me how much you want me."

She reached down and pulled off the rest of her t-shirt, revealing her beautiful, lovely torso to me as I continued to fondle and kiss her breasts. I held her waist firmly, fixing her in place as I bucked my hips up into her pussy, revelling in every groan and cry that would escape from her body as I steadily stroked into her. Soon Rachel, wrapped her arms around my head, hugging me close as her movements became more urgent and frantic.

"That's the spot, yes," she said, "just keep hitting it. Don't stop. Don't stop. Donnnn't, ohhhhh, fuuuuck."

I sped myself up as well, accelerating with her as her arousal built steadily and inexorably, turning her moans from a series of bursts to one low, constant note before her entire body seized around me. We went quiet as all of Rachel's arms squeezed my neck and head against hers, her legs had crossed behind my torso, her strength seemed focused on doings its best to mash us together. We were silent, her breath had held.

Then she exploded.

Rachel's voice was a wail, a shriek, an eruption. My cock was flooded with a warm, sticky cream. At first I thought that I had cum, but then I realized that I was still hard, and it was all Rachel gushing all over me. I gave her a couple of more thrusts, and then slowed down letting her catch her breath. She was sweaty, shivering, and smiling. Her eyes had closed but her face looked ecstatic and that smile looked angelic. Finally, she looked at me, and her gaze had a bit of awe and a bit of tenderness.

"Oh, God, Jake ... that was ... that was ... are you still hard?"

"Yeah, I don't think we're done yet."

"Oh, wow. I don't ... I don't know how I ..."

"Here, let me take you to bed. Just hold on to me."

I felt her hold me tight, as I took my arms off her and propped myself up from the chair and table. Then with one arm holding her butt, and another arm leaning against the wall, I carried her back to her bedroom. With my cock still buried inside her, I lay us both down on her rumpled bed, rolling her underneath me.

"Now, where were we?"

She said nothing as I started again, going slowly this time, taking my time, and letting it be a tender, easy moment between us. I propped myself up onto my arms and gazed down fondly at her. Rachel had closed her eyes and was just sighing and smiling. We fucked for a while in that position, just slow, steady, easy sex. As my arms got tired, I held Rachel's hips, and pulled her closer to me as I sat back on my haunches, tilting her up and letting her butt rest against my thighs as I kneeled above her.

Her pale skin glowed in the sunset light filtering through her windows. It was still kind of amazing to realize that it was maybe only 5 in the evening. It felt like much later, but that may just be because we've both spent this day stupored with sex.

"Rachel?"

"Yes?"

"You're beautiful. Do you know that?"

"Oh, Jake. Kiss me."

So I leaned down, and I kissed her deeply, longingly, ardently. Then when we separated she whispered, "Jake?"

"Yes, Rachel?"

"I want to feel you cum."

I smiled and just gradually sped myself up, then took Rachel's legs and lifted them up to my shoulders. Her own smile grew wider as I kneeled further over, folding in her half over herself, so I was pounding her from above, and her hand gripped the sheets as I sped further up.

I was going at her with total abandon now, and Rachel had turned her head and buried her face in a pillow to muffle her squeals. I could feel the familiar tingle, the anticipation, and the inevitable. I picked up the rising crescendo of Rachel's moans, and tried to hold out and time myself for another simultaneous orgasm, but somehow Rachel swiveled her legs away from my shoulders and then wrapped them around my waist, crossing along my ass and pinning to me, and then I was helpless. Buried in the volcanic caldera of her pussy, my cock burst inside her, flooding her anew with my lust.

"Oh FUCK, Jake. YES. FUCKING YES."

I could feel her join me as the heat of my release set her off. There was again the almost vice like grip that her legs had on my body, holding fast, not letting me go. Then there were the spasms of her pussy as aftershocks followed with each successive spurt of my seed. Soon it ebbed down and her hold relaxed and I collapsed next to her.

We were quiet for a while, just catching our breath and holding hands. Then Rachel got up, slipped out of her sodden and sticky panties, and walked back out to the bathroom. I kept looking up at that ceiling for a couple of minutes then when she came back and settled into me, I turned my head to look at her and said, "Rachel, I love ..."

she returned my gaze with a look that seemed like mild surprise or alarm or expectation.

"... I love sex with you."

She giggled and looked up at the ceiling. "Fucking ass. I love talking dirty with you."

"I love the way you try to bear hug me when you come."

"I do that, don't I? It's not painful is it?"

"Hard to say, I'm a little distracted when it's happening."

"I love it when you lift me up or turn me over or just manhandle me in bed."

"I love looking at you as we fuck, seeing all of the expressions on your face as I do things to you."

"I love the way that you kind of hold your breath before you come. I love knowing that I'm making you feel that and that sense of anticipation, like 'he's close. He's so close.'"

"I love how hard your nipples get when I start groping you. I love how obvious it is that you're into this and down for some good, raw fucking."

She purred and buried her face into the crook of my neck and slid her leg across both of mine, hooking her heel the far edge of my calf. She whispered, "Jake, I'm falling ...

"... for this cock of yours."

"Ass."

We dozed off again holding each other.

I woke once more in the darkness. Night had settled in and Rachel's hands were palming my re-awakening cock.

"Girl, you call me insatiable."

"Are you saying, no?" She asked as she got up and straddled me, lifting my hands once more to her breasts.

No. Of course not.

We never left that bed for the rest of the night. Our evening was this blurred series of sleep, dreams, whispered stories, arms wrapped around bodies, sex, kisses, laughter. I remember the way the streetlights veiled the muscles on her shoulder and back in glow and shadow as I bent her over and took her from behind, and I also remember her laughter in the darkness as we lay together, sharing stories of childhood. We probably fell asleep for real for only a few hours, but then roused ourselves once more as dawn was breaking, and I could remember the look in Rachel's eyes, as I lay sideways with her in the grey morning light, and took her one last time.

Rachel was still asleep, when I got up, showered, and dressed. She looked like she needed the rest. I had gone into her kitchen, to refill a water bottle before I flash hailed my cab to Newark. And then I turned and there was she was, standing and facing me, wearing one of my shirts, unbuttoned and hanging charmingly off her slender frame.

"Did you ... did you take that out of my bag?"

"I seem to recall you taking one of my panties last night, and I don't remember you giving it back. So, fair trade."

"That's a really nice shirt."

"So, it's a really good reason for you to come back. Think of it as collateral."

I smirked and walked up to her, and slipped my hand into the shirt, palm on the underside of her rib cage. Then we kissed and I let my thumb glide up to the swell of her breast, and twirl around a rising nipple.

"I already have a good reason to come back."

She giggled and said, "thank you for staying over. Thank you for helping me turn this corner."

"No. Thank you. We helped each other. I'll see about finding another flight back here soon"

"Again, don't give me that 'we'll see' crap. Book your flight. I'll be here for you."

"I'll miss you."

And she sighed, and pulled me into a deep kiss and a fierce hug.

"I'll miss you, too."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 476 milliseconds