A Matter of Betrayal Ch. 01

Colin removed his hand from her flustered pussy; his mouth was salivating from an overcoming need to taste her. He pulled her panties down past her pubic region then over her hips and legs and finally they were off her and he tossed them to the floor. He lay back on the bed and grinning, said to his mother, "Move up here." Aileen straddled his chest and Colin put his hands on her waist moving her up until she was kneeling on the bed, her thighs spread, and his head was between them.

He took in her musky aroma and started giving small pecks and licks to her inner thighs, first one and then the other, back forth and each time getting closer to the jewel in the center. Aileen kept squirming, repositioning herself to get her pussy directly over Colin's mouth, which he kept moving having a little fun teasing her. When she finally had enough she just sat on his face, Colin tried to say "Okay, I get the point!" but it came out as "Ommmrphrhhis!" She let up just enough so he could breathe and then he licked the entire length of her pussy causing Aileen to give a highly satisfied moan. His mouth sponged up much of her leaking juice then he gingerly extended his tongue outwards and slowly it slid in between the folds of her pussy.

Aileen pressed herself down more firmly on his face again allowing his tongue to plunge deeper inside her. The hot humid atmosphere was like a tropical rain forest for Colin as he rolled his tongue inside her. His mother began to moan and as he continued to tongue fuck her, letting her juices trickle down his throat. Her moans became louder and interspersed with some actual words, "Oh yes baby! Oh yes!" She was saying, "That's it! Oh you make me fell so good! Ohhhhhhh yes!" She was moving her hips and pushing down and her pussy was wiggling and mashing itself on Colin's face. He moved his hands down to her hips to steady her and allow him to catch a needed breath as he slid his tongue out of her cunt.

On a new mission now, his tongue slowly slithered up her pussy searching until it found that hypersensitive little bud stiffly poking outward. He probed it faintly with his tongue and felt his mother's body quiver. Ever so lightly he began playing with her clit, gliding his tongue over it back and forth. "Ohhhhhhhh" moaned Aileen. Colin continued his smooth maneuvering of her most sensitive of nerve endings, now gently circling it. "Ohhhhhhh Yesssssss!!!" Aileen said loudly. He started to suck on her clit. Aileen began grinding her pussy over his mouth, "Yes, Yes Yesssssss! That's it!" she said. Colin had become familiar enough with her anatomy to know exactly how much pressure and manipulation to use to bring her to maximum pleasure. "Oh baby! Yessssss! Oh honey you are so good! Yes! Yessssss! I'm almost there!" Aileen said working her hips faster and faster. "Oh my God! Oh my God! I'm gonna cum!" Aileen's body started to convulse. "Ohhhhhh God! I'm cumming!!!!!" she screamed.

Colin felt her pussy lips contracting as her body shook, he continued to suckle on her clit. Aileen gave one final "Ohhhhhhhh!!!!"and then she stiffened. Colin felt a strong rush of juice poor from her cunt. He lapped up as much as he could savoring the taste. This was the result of her extreme pleasure, and he caused it, nothing could taste sweeter.

Aileen slid off of Colin's face. He relished the feel of her soft ass, slippery from the cum she expelled, as it slid down his chest to his stomach and finally to his groin where his cock, once again rock hard, fit snugly between her cheeks. Colin folded his arms around her just beneath her breasts and Aileen let out a deep sigh of bliss. He kissed the side of her neck below her ear.

Aileen wiggled her ass on Colin's hard on and his eyes rolled to the back of his head at the feel of it. "Baby?" she said.

"Yes mom?"

"I need you inside me."

"Yes mom," Colin said with a grin. Aileen rolled over onto her stomach while still on top of him. Their pelvises were against each other now, her tits mashed against his chest, and Colin's hard cock was between their stomachs. Aileen put her rosy lips to his shoulder and kissed it, and then she continued to kiss down until she got to one of his nipples. She sucked on it for a few seconds, and then she sucked on the other one. Colin loved the feel of it. It felt like the erotic sensation traveled from his nipple to his cock.

Aileen began moving her body back and forth over Colin's. Her tits rubbed against his chest and his cock was rubbed between their stomachs. Aileen pushed herself up with her arms and sat on him, now his cock was cradled lengthwise between the lips of her slit, she moved her hips and his cock slid back and forth along the length of her wet slit. The electric thrill the sensation gave him was wonderful.

"I need you in me now, baby," Aileen said in a craving voice.

"Yes I need it too mom!" Colin exclaimed. Aileen lifted herself off Colin and grabbing his cock she rubbed the head over her glistening pussy. She then positioned the head at the opening of her steamy cunt. The head went in smoothly as she lowered herself back down on his body, her hungry pussy engulfing the rest of his cock until he was all the way inside her. Their pubic bones met and the feeling of pure delectation Colin felt with his thick rigid cock inside of her was so incredible he just had to lie still for a minute luxuriating in the feeling. He couldn't believe he actually had his cock in her; he was actually making love to her! It had barely been a week since he lost his virginity but he thought he would never lose this feeling of incredulity every time he felt himself go inside her.

"Oh honey, you feel so good inside me!" Aileen said echoing his feelings. She then began riding his cock, moving her hips up and down causing his shaft to slide in and out between the lubricious walls of her cunt. Colin started moving his hips in synchronization with her and they fell into a rhythm of lovemaking. He then reached up to caress her breasts and play with her nipples. As he thrust inside her, he could feel her erect clitoris when their pubic bones met, Colin began to maneuver his pelvis so her clit lightly rubbed against him each time it came into contact.

"Mmmmm! Oh yes sweetie, that's it!" Aileen said in a husky voice. "I love you so much!"

"Oh mom, I love you too! Oh you feel so good riding my cock!" Colin said. Aileen's pussy muscles would squeeze Colin's cock inside of her, hugging it, giving him enough sensation to stay fully erect, but not enough to push him over the edge. Colin gently squeezed her breasts and rolled her nipples. They continued to maintain their rhythm together for what seemed an awful long time. Finally Aileen's movements became erratic and she began to shudder, Colin kept pushing his cock up into her, but now at a faster pace.

"Oh God! I'm gonna cum!" Aileen said. "Oh! Oh! Oh!" Aileen threw her head back arching her back and screamed "Ohhhhhhh!!!" as her body began to spasm. Colin remained hard and kept thrusting into her until her pussy clenched on his cock. When she unclenched, he began to thrust again. Aileen had not even completely subsided from her first orgasm when she said "Oh! Another one!" Her body began to shake harder again, "Oh God! Oh God! Here it comes!!!" she yelled. Colin propelled himself deep in her. She fell forward onto him as the second orgasm took her. She grasped his body as if she was holding on for dear life, her nails digging into his shoulders as the spasms overtook her. "OHHHHHHH!!!" she screamed and her cunt gripped Colin's cock once more.

"Oh please, oh please, give me a minute!" Aileen said as she panted taking in as much air as she could. Colin stopped moving in her, but he remained stiff, still not having had his release yet. Aileen was now planting sloppy kisses all over his face, "Oh God you are so good!" she said. "No one could ever make me feel as you do!" She placed her mouth on top of his in a deep kiss and he felt her tongue's ingress into his mouth searching for his tongue.

Colin wrapped his arms around her hugging her tight and shared the emotions of the passionate kiss with her. He then turned her over on her back and he was now on top, his cock staying entrenched in her pussy. They continued their sultry kissing and ever so slightly Colin once more began to move inside her. He started pumping slowly but kept increasing his pace, Aileen, having caught a second wind, began to respond by pushing her hips upwards to meet his drives into her. Colin kissed her breasts and sucked on her nipples.

Colin pulled all the way out of her with just the tip of his cock remaining at the entrance of her pussy, and then he plunged back into her all the way in a single stroke. "Ohhhhhh!" Aileen moaned. Colin knew he was on the precipice as he brought his hand down in between them to play with her clit hoping to get his mother to cum with him. "Oh yes baby, yes!" Aileen exclaimed. "Oh God! I'm gonna cum again!" Colin kept drawing his cock in and out between the walls of her cunt and stimulating her clitoris with his hand. When Aileen trilled, "Oh! Oh! Oh! OHHHHHHHH!" and her body started to quiver in orgasm, her pussy contracted on Colin's dick. He was finally driven over the edge and he felt his balls swell up and discharge a massive amount of cum through his engorged and throbbing cock. "ERRRRRAHHHHH" he growled as drove himself in to the hilt and ejaculated deep into his mother's pussy. They both came together and Colin lost control over his body as he started to spasm. The extremely intense feeling momentarily carried him beyond rational thought and took him to a place that can only be described as heaven.

When Colin came back down to Earth he was still on top of Aileen, his softening manhood still clutched by her fervid pussy. They were both breathing heavy and had a sheen of perspiration covering their bodies. Colin nuzzled against her neck, inhaling the mild fruity scent of her sweat dampened hair. He loved her smell. He administered her neck with tender kisses. Aileen wrapped her arms around him hugging him and said, "I love you so much honey."

Colin lifted his head to look steadily into her emerald eyes. "I love you too, with all my heart," he said.

"Tell me it will be like this forever," Aileen said. She had requested him to tell her this more than once since they embarked on this new relationship. Colin didn't believe for one second that she doubted his love for her, but they both had their insecure moments. Their bond was so profound, so deep with love, neither of them wanted to lose what they had found. Colin knew that they wouldn't, and he felt his mother knew that as well. Even when it seemed there was no one else in the world they could trust, they always had trust in each other. It just felt good to be reassured sometimes.

"I will love you forever mom," Colin said. "I've loved you all my life, you were the first woman I fell in love with and no one I've ever met has even come close to making me feel the way you do, and no one ever will. I'm yours forever."

"Oh Colin..." Aileen said with tears in the corners of her eyes making them sparkle. "You are the best thing that ever happened to me."

"I'd be lost without you," Colin replied. "I love you."

"I love you too baby," Aileen said.

"Mom?" Colin said.

"Yes honey?"

"Are we being safe enough when we do this? I mean up at the cabin we didn't have anything but now we're back home maybe we should start using some kind of protection?"

"I don't think we need it honey, Fred was the only man I'd ever been with before you and I'm the only woman you've been with so we don't need to worry about diseases and after you were born I was never able to get pregnant again, I don't think I can have any more children." Aileen said.

"I see," Colin said. "That's good I suppose." He didn't know why but he sort of felt disappointed when his mother told him she couldn't get pregnant. But then he looked at her face glowing in the aftermath of their love and all disappointment completely left his mind as he was consumed by the happiness of just being with her. He kissed her tenderly.

Aileen's eyelids were beginning to droop; it had been a long day and he could see she was drifting off. Colin was getting sleepy himself after the long drive and the physical exertion of their lovemaking. His cock had grown flaccid enough to slip out of her pussy and he moved off of his mother to lie on his side. He pulled Aileen's body up against him in a spooning position then pulled the covers up over both of them.

The bed that used to be only his mother's from now on would be theirs. He knew he would never go another night without having this woman by his side. The thought gave him a warm feeling throughout his body as well as filling his heart with joy. Colin held his lover tightly in their bed as they both drifted off into a blissful sleep.

* * *

Colin awoke sometime in the middle of the night. Except for the light from the street shining in through the window, the room was dark. His mother must have gotten up at some point to turn off all the lights then come back to bed. He propped himself up on one elbow so he could see over Aileen's sleeping form to the clock on the night stand. It read a little past three in the morning. Colin was starving! They hadn't eaten anything since their meal at the restaurant on the way back home.

Just as he decided to get out of bed and fix himself a bowl of cereal, he looked down at his mother. The illumination from the window gave him just enough light to see her. Her beauty never failed to stun him no matter how much he saw of her. However, the way she looked right now, with the glow coming off her body and the pose she was in, made her look extremely sensual. She was lying on her side facing away from him, she had the blanket and sheet pulled up over her breasts and tucked under her arm, but when Colin had awakened, his movement had skewed the covers. Aileen's back was uncovered almost down to the beginning of her ass. Her long red hair ran halfway down her back and the contrast between her carmine hair against her alabaster skin was breathtaking. Looking at her form beneath the covers, he could envision her plump ass, broad hips, and curvy legs.

Colin couldn't resist reaching out his hand and placing it on her back, he had to touch her. He stroked his hand lightly over her bare back and brushed his hand through her hair letting the florid locks run through his fingers. He relished the feel of her smooth skin and lustrous mane.

Every now and then his hand would sweep over something that felt like a slightly protruding line on her skin. He knew those were her scars. Even before they became lovers he had caught glimpses of her scars on occasion. They weren't that conspicuous, they had healed over time and now they only looked like slightly discolored marks on various parts of her body, and they were usually hidden by her clothes.

Colin had always known that his grandfather physically abused his mother. She rarely talked about it though, and when she did say anything about it she was always vague. However, over the last week at the cabin his mother opened up her heart and mind to him as completely as she had her body. Sometimes during a lull in their lovemaking when they were just holding each other making quiet conversation, she would start talking about her past.

She told him about the constant beatings, how he would use a belt on her making sure she felt the buckle. Another favorite instrument of his had been one of those telescoping antennas that had broken off of an old television set. Sometimes he would just use his bare hands. No matter what he used, he would usually whip her and hurt her until she bled. Most of the time she hadn't even done anything bad, her father would just come home drunk and in the mood to be mean so he would make himself perceive that she deserved a beating. There was hardly a time in her young life that she didn't have a cut or bruise somewhere on her body, most of the time she had plenty of both. It was a rare week that went by that she would escape unscathed. It must have been a horrible childhood. Colin had no idea how bad it had actually been for her. It sickened his heart and made his blood boil when he thought about it.

When she left home at the age of eighteen, before he was born, she never spoke to her parents again. When Colin was five his grandmother had died, she had been beaten to death by her husband. Colin knew his mother still harbored some guilt about how she ended things with her mother, but when her father would beat her severely her mother never interfered. That was a kind of abuse in its own fashion. Colin's grandfather went to jail on manslaughter charges for killing his wife. Two years later he died there.

Then there was Colin's father. Fred Martin was another miserable drunk that had taken a liking to beating up Aileen. Colin had been around at that time but for most of it he had been too young to understand what was going on and usually she would be beaten behind closed doors. He did have memories though of times when he would find his mom on the sofa or on her bed, surrounded by crumpled tissues and crying her heart out. He would ask her with genuine concern, "Mommy what's wrong? Why are you crying?" She wouldn't answer his questions, but she would envelop him in her arms, hug him tightly, and tell him how much she loved him.

Of course, as he got older he began to get his share of whippings from his dad as well, but it wasn't even close to what his mom went through. Then there was that day when Colin was only eight years old, his father had beaten them up so bad he had put both of them in the hospital. Colin looked at his mother's face, so serene in her sleep. No one would ever believe that two of her front teeth in that beautiful rosebud mouth were false. His father had hit her with a closed fist knocking those teeth out. All she had been trying to do was stop him from hurting her son.

That day everything changed. After they got out of the hospital, Aileen divorced Colin's father. He tried to worm his way back into their lives but Aileen wouldn't let him. When Colin was ten, his father died in an automobile accident while driving drunk. It had been two years since he had seen his dad and what he remembered most about him was how mean he could be. It didn't faze him that much to learn his father was dead; his Uncle Patrick was more a father to him than Fred had ever been. What mattered most to Colin, even then, was that his mother was all right, he could stand losing his father but if he ever lost her he knew he would never recover.

Even though Colin and Aileen had other family in their life, it really seemed that it was just the two of them since the time of the divorce. They depended on each other for companionship and emotional support. Colin knew his mom had always loved him, but after that time in the hospital Aileen seemed a different person. She was still his mother, but she also became his best friend and not a day went by that she didn't show her love for him in some fashion. Colin supposed that was when he first began not just loving her, but being in love with her, at least as much as an eight year old could be in love with anyone. But from that time onward, his love for her just kept on growing.

Aileen had managed to bury most of the trauma she had gone through as a child and as a battered wife deep inside her, but recently she wound up in another bad relationship with a guy named Ben who she met over the internet. When she discovered Ben was just a jerk trying to manipulate her, he even tried to attack her but Colin was there to stop him, it brought all her other bad memories back to the surface.

When Colin and Aileen became lovers and started having those intimate talks up at the cabin, Aileen let loose her grief over her tormented past. She had held the pain in so long that once she found the security, comfort, and trust that were born out of their relationship she was finally able to find some release in talking about her past.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds