A Matter of Betrayal Ch. 01

Colin had listened intently to everything Aileen told him. He had held her close and when she cried Colin soothed her and wiped away her tears. Much of the time Aileen did the same thing for Colin. They had become so empathically connected that knowing the specifics of the anguish his love had gone through would bring tears to his eyes concurrent with Aileen's. She revealed that this was why she had never talked that much about it before; she never wanted to burden him with her grief.

Their new relationship had changed things though. Aileen expressed how she felt she now belonged to him as much as he belonged to her and she wanted him to be the one person with whom she shared everything about herself. Colin believed their talks had been cathartic for both of them, although his experiences hadn't been nearly as rough as his mother's he had things to share with her as well. However, this didn't stop Aileen from trying to apologize when she upset him, but he would hush her every time she tried. They had become so close that even if she hadn't verbalized her agonizing experiences, he would have sensed them and would want her to unburden herself on him. He made it clear to her that there would never be a time that she needed to apologize for sharing her feelings with him.

As Colin's mind drifted while he thought about all the things his mother had disclosed to him, his hand had continued rubbing her back. He had unconsciously focused his touch on her scars, seeking out random ones along her backside and his fingers were lightly tracing those meandering lines on her body. He began to feel overwhelmed with the love and compassion he felt for this divine woman.

He nimbly moved down and closer to her, so close his lips were almost touching her skin. He had an urge to kiss her scars, like when a parent kissed a minor injury of a child to make the pain go away. This was something Colin hadn't done before and as his gentle kisses traversed those remnants of past hurts his attention roused Aileen from her slumber.

"Baby...?" Aileen said as she hazily emerged from sleep, "What are you doing?"

"Mom, I want you to know I'm never going to hurt you and I will never ever let anyone hurt you again!" Colin said adamantly as a tear rolled down one of his cheeks.

Aileen turned her head to look at her son. "Honey, what's wrong?" she asked, now wide awake.

"I just want you to know how much I love you and I'm never going to let anything bad happen to you!" Colin's reverie had brought on an intense feeling of protectiveness over his mother. She had gone through so much and he felt a burning need to keep her safe and happy for the rest of her life.

Aileen rolled over to embrace him. "Shhhh...baby, I know sweetie, I know," Aileen said as she held him tightly in her arms. Tears began to stream down her cheeks. "I know how much you love me and I love you too, more than words can describe. And I know I will never be hurt as long as I have you in my life." Colin fiercely hugged her back. "You mean everything to me," she said, "you've given me so much and you have made me happier than I've ever been before."

"You mean everything to me too. You make me deliriously happy." Colin said. He kissed her cheeks tasting her salty tears and then he landed his mouth on hers which she devotedly accepted. His tongue sought out hers and found it waiting to be caressed and he joyfully complied. Colin felt his mother comforting him and reconfirming her love in that kiss which is what he longed for at that moment. He responded by pouring out his soul into her, communicating to her that he was all hers and his love for her was immeasurable. It was an extremely passionate kiss, the kind that had nothing to do with lust and everything to do with love.

For a while, time seemed to stand still. Up at the cabin, just before they had made love for the first time, Colin declared they would make a world just for them, a world sustained by their love. It would exist no matter where they were, as long as they were together. It looked as if Colin's declaration had been proven true. As the kiss went on, the outside world seemed to disappear completely and all that was left was their own little world.

Colin vaguely remembered being hungry when he had woken up, but he no longer felt hungry for food, he felt a different hunger, an all-consuming one that could only be satiated by uniting completely with his soul mate. He separated his lips from hers and commenced kissing her slowly down her chin, then down her neck, and finally he reached her chest. As his mouth encompassed an area of one of her voluminous tits, he could see her nipples were fully extended.

He took one of her nipples into his mouth, closing his eyes and just enjoying the sensation of sucking on that supple projection. Aileen began to moan and after a time pushed her other breast closer to his mouth, he understood the message and switched to the other nipple. Colin's cock felt stiff as an iron rod. He moved on top of his mother aligning their genitals. "I love you so much," he whispered.

"I love you too my baby," Aileen said. Colin moved his hips sliding his cock over her entire vaginal area feeling the warm wetness there. Aileen squirmed and bucked her hips trying to capture his cock in her pussy. He felt his member glide over a petite protuberance and he paused for a moment. With adept movement, he managed to run the head of his cock over her erect clit. Aileen inhaled sharply, let out a loud moan, and then shivered.

Colin moved his cock to the entrance of his mother's pussy. "That's it honey," Aileen said. "Take me; stick your cock inside me." Slowly he inserted himself until his entire length was buried inside her. Aileen sighed as if she just slid into a hot bath. "Please...let me just feel you all the way inside me for a moment," she said as she placed her arms around him, hugging him as close to her as possible. "I feel whole when you are in me." Colin remained still for a minute. He also enjoyed the sensation of having his cock nestled snugly inside her pussy. But soon the irresistible urge to begin movement came over him.

He started slowly, easing his cock out of her pussy then pushing it back in, he repeated this action and each time the pace accelerated a bit. Soon he was pumping furiously in and out of her. His head was tucked in the crook between her neck and shoulder and his mother was lightly stroking the hair on the back of his head. "Mmmmm, oh yes baby, yes!" Aileen cooed into his ear, Colin could feel her warm breath as she spoke softly. "I love you so much sweetie, I'll always be here for you and I know you'll always be here for me. You are the most incredible lover I ever had." Her words stoked the flames of his burning love for her.

"I love you so much, we'll always be together, I swear!" Colin said. They made love with intense fervor. It was just the two of them in their own private kingdom, he was her king and she was his queen, nothing else existed, they didn't need anything else to exist. All they needed were each other, which they freely gave to one another, and making love was an ultimate act that soothed their need. When they merged they became one entity, their thoughts, actions, and emotions all combining. Colin couldn't tell where he ended and his mother began. All he knew was that he felt absolute bliss, he had all he needed, and there was no part of him that felt incomplete.

All too soon he felt the pressure building up inside of him demanding release. His motions became erratic as he tried to hold back, fighting his body to keep giving them one moment more. His balls tightened and he knew there was no longer any holding back. "Ehhhhhhhh!" Colin grunted in spasmatic frenzy as his cock shot a succession of powerful bursts of cum into his mother's cunt. Triggered by Colin's orgasm, Aileen was pushed past the precipice into an orgasm of her own. "Oh Goddddddd!!!" She screamed as her pussy clenched on his cock, her body wriggling uncontrollably beneath him.

With his body spent, Colin slackened on top of Aileen. She refused to release his body from her arms and his cock from her pussy. Colin had no desire to be set free. He felt as emotionally exhausted as he was physically. Loving this woman took everything out of him, but that was not a problem because everything she took she returned to him tenfold. He lifted his head to stare into her green eyes. He moved a strand of her hair away from her face and then caressed her cheek. He ran his hand from her shoulder all the way down her arm to her hand and clasped it within his own. "I love you," he said simply, but no words could carry a heavier weight.

"I love you too," she replied in a whisper. They kissed each other tenderly. Colin had thought their honeymoon period had ended when they left the cabin, but now he knew...it would never end.

NEXT CHAPTER: BACK TO LIFE

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds