A Matter of Betrayal Ch. 06

"Mom when it comes to our relationship there is no gamble," Colin said. "I am yours forever. But until I graduate I'm going to see Seth almost every day anyway. I know a confrontation is going to happen between us no matter what. I don't think I can avoid that. But I promise you I won't let anything happen to me and I won't let anything happen to us! I love you so much mom! You mean everything to me."

"Colin, could you please hold me?" Aileen asked.

Colin rushed over to the bed and climbed in taking his mother securely into his arms. "I am so sorry for what happened today," he said.

"Me too baby, me too!" His mother said. "I understand what you were saying today, I honestly do. You are the most important thing in my life and I would move Heaven and Earth to protect you, but you have to be the person you are, the person that I love, and I wouldn't have it any other way, even if it means I have to be worried sick sometimes."

"I don't want to worry you, I really don't and it breaks my heart to know you are hurting." Colin said.

"As long as you tell me you love me then it won't hurt so bad," Aileen said.

"I love you! Always and forever!" Colin said.

"I love you too; I'm yours forever, no matter what. I promise you that." Aileen said.

Both Aileen and Colin had an exhausting day and with the comfort found in finally being in each other's loving arms they quickly fell asleep.

* * *

The next day at school Colin found himself eating lunch with Brian Chaplin, Tedd Silvers, and some other members of the basketball team, mostly the second and third stringers. Some of the guys' other friends and girlfriends joined them too. Their bunch took up a couple tables in the cafeteria. It felt good to be included in a group again and this group was great because they didn't adulate Seth.

Of course Seth still held court at his end of the lunch room with Sheryl at his table and all his sycophants, but he seemed to be ignoring Colin.

At basketball practice that day Coach Fletcher called a team meeting. He announced that there was going to be a full investigation into not only the basketball program but all school athletic programs due to accusations of games being fixed. The Coach also suspended almost the entire starting lineup, including Seth. Colin was the only starter not suspended and the coach appointed him the new captain of the team. Seth was seething mad.

Coach Fletcher put together a new group of starters that included Brian at small forward and Tedd at center. Two other players that were on the second string became starters as well. A tall gangly player named Kendis Dumont was given the power forward's position and a somewhat short, compared to the rest of the team, yet fast and tenacious player named William Grey was at shooting guard. These were all players that Colin had worked with in the scrimmage match and the game against the Cardinals. They had all ready developed a sense of camaraderie and worked well together as a team.

After basketball practice Colin went to his Uncle Pat's pub for probably the last time to inform him of his resignation. It looked like Uncle Pat wanted to say something to Colin but all he did was nod and say he understood.

When Colin was leaving Patrick said, "Colin just tell your mother this. If she ever needs me I'm still here for her and you too for that matter." Colin nodded and left the pub his stomach feeling queasy. Colin still believed his uncle was a good man; he just cared about his son and wanted the best for him and the rest of his family. Seth had taken advantage of his father's love and manipulated him into believing Seth wasn't doing anything wrong. Until his uncle realized that, Colin would honor his mother's wishes and stay away.

It was a shame that he and his mother had to separate themselves from the little family they had. But above all else he lived on the love he and his mother shared as much as he lived on the air he breathed. As long as they were together things would be all right.

Colin's dilemma now was he needed new employment; the money he had been making at the pub had been an important part of their household income. He was able to put aside a portion of it for his savings but while his mother made the majority of their household income working at the bank, it barely covered their rent, grocery bills, car payments and insurance. The addition of Colin's paycheck had allowed them a little more comfort in their lives.

It was Moe that came through for Colin. Moe worked as a dishwasher and busboy at a place called Buddy's Diner. He gave Colin a heads up that the diner was short on staff and was hiring. Colin decided to apply for a job there. He hadn't realized it before, but Moe seemed to be a true friend to Colin and he was appreciative of that.

If there was one thing there was an abundance of in the Philadelphia/ Jersey area it was diners. Franchises like McDonald's, Taco Bell and all the rest hadn't managed to get a monopoly on fast food restaurants in the area yet, though they were desperately trying. There were different types of diners in the area, from your average greasy spoon to the more upscale restaurants that were impeccably clean and made regular diner fare like burgers or meatloaf as best tasting as possible. They were almost like gourmet restaurants that specialized in American cuisine if there was such a thing.

Buddy's status was in the upper middle part of the scale between the two extremes. The food and atmosphere was better than most, not as good as some. It was a theme diner; it was designed to look like it came out of the 50's. It was bathed in glaring neon lights; some were curved and made to look like vinyl records. Rock n' Roll music of the 50's and 60's was piped in through the speakers and a replica of a sky blue 1957 Chevy sat in the lobby. The diner had opened in the early 90's and since then Moe said they had lax their policies over the last few years. Originally the employees had to dress up in 50's costumes but now a nice tee shirt and pair of pants were all you needed to wear to come to work in the kitchen and the wait staff wore modern uniforms. Colin was thankful for that.

The guy who interviewed Colin was named Tom and he said he was the manager of the diner. Tom asked about the bruise on Colin's face which had begun to fade and became more of a yellow splotch than a purple one. He informed the manager it would be completely gone in a day or two and it wasn't the result of a fight or anything like that. Aside from that one issue Tom seemed impressed with Colin because he had experience working as both a waiter and a prep cook. Tom offered the job of short order cook to Colin and said if things worked out after his face completely healed he might be able to work some nights as a waiter. Colin considered the offer, it would mean going back to work in a kitchen but that wouldn't be too bad, it was kind of fun cooking for people and Moe would be there. The worst part of working any job was the monotony of doing the same thing every day; if he was able to get out on the floor as a server every now and then it would be a nice change of pace. He accepted the offer and was once again employed.

* * *

On Saturday the Eagles had an away game against the Lincoln High Panthers. They were a mediocre team and the Eagles' new starting lineup was able to pull off a hard fought victory. Aileen came to the game and it felt great for Colin to see her there. It was as if she were telling him that even if she was afraid for him, he had her full support if this was what he had to do.

After the game Brian, Tedd, William, Kendis and most of the team said they wanted to go out and celebrate their win at Joe's Pizza, a regular hang out for the team. They invited Colin, but he demurred saying he was too tired, which in part was true, but mostly he was in the mood to celebrate but he had only one particular person in mind he wanted to celebrate with.

"You should have gone out with your friends," Aileen said for at least the third time as they entered their apartment. "I hate the idea that you are sacrificing the experiences you should be having because of me. You should be able to celebrate with your friends and be out in public with a girl on your arm."

"Hey!" Colin said as he lifted his mother's chin with his thumb and forefinger, and saw her emerald eyes shining bright. "I'm right where I want to be and if I had to have any other girl on my arm besides you, it wouldn't be worth it." Colin bent forward and gave Aileen a passionate kiss as she swept her arms around him.

Their lips parted, Aileen's hands stayed wrapped around Colin's neck and she looked deeply into his eyes. "Have I told you that I love you?" she asked.

"Only about six million times," Colin answered then said, "and I could hear it six million more, I never get tired of hearing you tell me that."

"Good, because my love for you is so strong I feel like I'll burst if I don't tell you as often as I can," Aileen said.

"I'm the one that feels like I'm about to burst every time I look at your gorgeous body." Colin said.

"Hmmmm," Aileen said with a pixieish smile, "I guess I better make sure you burst in the right places." She ran her hands caressingly down Colin's shoulders and arms and around to his stomach, then she explored further down until she felt the hardness of his manhood straining against his jeans. "Luckily I know the location of all the right places," she said.

"More than anyone else ever will," Colin said as he took her in her arms for another kiss. Their tongues found each other and cavorted in play as the passion between the lovers intensified. Colin felt his heart racing faster with each second as the kiss continued. He needed to be with this woman, his true love; he needed to feel her naked body against his.

He picked her up sweeping her off her feet, her arms once again securely fastened around his neck. He loved carrying her, he loved being able to hold her whole luscious body in his arms, and he loved the way she looked at him when she knew he was whisking her to their room, the look of complete love and trust in her eyes.

He made the way to their bed room, normally she felt light as a feather in his arms, but after the exertion he put his body through during the game he wasn't his normal self. He felt perspiration break out on his face and a burning feeling in his biceps by the time he laid her down on the bed. Aileen must have noticed his discomfort because she asked, "Baby? Are you all right?"

"I'm fine my love, I think my body is just a little sore from the game today." Colin answered as he sat down next to her.

Aileen got up into a kneeling position behind him then sat back on her haunches. Colin felt her warm hands set down on his shoulders and begin to rub. He felt himself melting from her touch. "Oh my God! That feels wonderful," he said.

"I think I know just what my honey needs," Aileen said as she slid off the bed, Colin felt disappointment as her hands left contact with his body. "I'll be right back," she said as she headed toward the bathroom. "In the mean time I want you to strip."

"Strip?" Colin asked.

"Strip," Aileen confirmed. "When I come back I want to see you lying face down on the bed without a stitch of clothing on." Aileen said authoritatively.

"Whatever you say!" Colin said with a smile as he tugged at his shirt. While he was undressing he heard the faucet turn on in the bathroom and assumed his mother was going to take a shower before she rejoined him in the bedroom.

Colin was lying on the bed in the nude and between the lulling sound of the steadily running water and all ready being tired from the great amount of physical energy he had spent during the game, he started to doze off. The next thing he knew a fragrant berry smell was drifting into his nose and something cool and damp was brushing up against his cheek. He opened his eyes to see the angelic form of Aileen bending over him. It was the freshly washed curls of her alluring red hair cascading down from her head that he smelled and felt.

Aileen ran a hand lovingly through Colin's own reddish-brown hair and said, "Don't fall asleep on me yet darling, the fun is just about to begin."

"I'm awake," Colin said. "I just didn't see the point in keeping my eyes open until I had something beautiful to look at." Colin gazed up at his mother and smiled.

"Uh-huh," she said in a dubious tone. "Well I hope this is sufficient." She slowly untied the belt of the blue terrycloth robe she was wearing and let the garment slide off her body. Underneath she was completely naked. Not only was Colin now immediately wide awake but his cock had come to life as well as it became taut against the mattress.

"More than sufficient, you are drop-dead gorgeous," Colin said.

Aileen stepped back in front of him and her pussy was right at eye level and he certainly got an eyeful. He looked directly at her crotch studying the trimmed red hair, he was shocked to see there was only a little bit left, only a short strip over her pubic mound, she had shaved the rest of her hair off.

"You like it?" Aileen asked blushing.

"It's...it's...wow!" was all Colin could say, his cock strained even harder against the mattress. He reached out to touch her smooth mound but Aileen stepped away at the last minute with a teasing smile on her face.

"All in good time," she said. Aileen climbed onto the bed and straddled Colin's buttocks; he reveled in the feel of her bare pussy on his ass. He felt movement on the bed as Aileen jostled around. He saw her hand grasp a bottle of baby oil that Colin hadn't even noticed had been on the bed beside him. A moment later he felt something wet on his back, then the sublime feeling of his mother's hands rubbing into him. She had poured some baby oil on him and was now giving him a massage.

She moved her hands all over his back and Colin could just feel the soreness begin to fade from his body. It was a luxurious feeling. "Am I making you feel better baby?" Aileen asked. Colin could only give his assent in a moan of bliss. Her oil slick hands rubbed down each of his muscular arms and then moved to his shoulders. She dug in rigorously and massaged the tension right out of him. Colin's eyes rolled back in pleasure. Aileen then worked on his back some more, he felt her touch all down his spinal cord. Her hands manipulated every muscle.

Aileen's administrations were so relaxing that Colin started dozing off again, his cock going soft. That was until he felt Aileen slide down his body and her hands begin to knead the gluteal muscles of his butt. "I always thought you had cutest bottom," Aileen said as her hands worked magic on his posterior. Once again, Colin's cock expanded against the mattress.

"The award for cutest bottom definitely goes to you Mom," Colin said contentedly. Aileen playfully smacked him on the ass but it still stung enough to elicit quite a bit a shock out of him.

"Colin you can be such a ham sometimes," Aileen said with amusement in her voice.

"I can't help it if I think you are the most perfect woman in the world, every part of you is gorgeous. It's no exaggeration when I give you a compliment. I wouldn't say the things I say if they weren't true," Colin said in all seriousness.

"Oh Colin, you have such a sweet soul, I know you are sincere." Aileen said as she gently rubbed the area where she previously smacked him. "It's just that I've never encountered anyone else like you until you were born, that's part of the reason I love you so much. It's hard for me sometimes to believe someone can love me as much as you do."

"I couldn't love you the way I do if you hadn't given me so much love all my life," Colin said. Aileen bent over until her delicate lips were on the area she had previously slapped and planted a tender kiss there. Colin chuckled. "Wow, I've heard of having your ass kissed but I never knew it happened literally," he said. Aileen smacked him again and they both broke out in fits of laughter.

Aileen's oily hands went back to her massage delving deeply into his tissues. She paid equal amounts of lavish attention to each butt cheek. She then slid a hand between his cheeks and when Colin felt her fingers slide over his anus an electrifying charge surged through his body. "Mmmmmmm," Colin intoned.

"You liked that did you?" Aileen asked.

"Mmhmm," Colin said in delectation.

"Let's see how you like this," Aileen said. Colin felt her change position and then felt her weight on him as she lied face down on his back. He could feel her fleshy breasts and erect nipples squeezed into his back, lower down his back he felt her tummy pressed against him and on his butt he felt her pussy. Aileen rubbed her hands over his shoulders and upper arms and her body slightly moved up and down over his oil slick body. Her soothing hands on his shoulders, her nipples sliding over his back, her pussy sliding over his ass, Colin thought he may go into sensory overload. It was one of the most erotic feelings he ever felt. A low euphoric hum emanated from deep within Colin.

Aileen's lips gave soft kisses to the back of Colin's neck and eventually found their way to an earlobe. She lightly nibbled on his lobe making sounds like she was enjoying the most delicious of meals. Then her tongue discovered the inside of his ear and went to work laving the inner rim and canal. With her lubricious body pressed up against him and her hot moist tongue frolicking in his ear Colin's cock felt like it was going to punch straight through the mattress.

Aileen must have realized Colin's discomfort because she said, "Hmm, this side's done, looks like it's time to flip you over."

"Yes, before I strain something you really wouldn't want me to strain," Colin said.

"Well we can't have that!" Aileen said with a lascivious smile. She temporarily moved off Colin while he rolled over on his back. His erection stood up straight as a pole. "Oh poor baby!" Aileen said looking directly at Colin's rigid cock as she straddled him once again. "You must have been suffocating!" She wrapped both of her oil coated hands around his cock and began stroking him up and down.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh," Colin moaned.

"Feel better?" Aileen asked as she continued to stroke him.

"Ohhhhhhh yesssssss," Colin said enraptured. He watched his mother's naked body undulate and her hands move masterfully over his highly aroused cock. Aileen's hands left his cock but Colin's disappointment at the loss of the sensation lasted only a few mere moments. Aileen slid her body up pushing Colin's erection flat against his stomach, her pussy maneuvered on top of his cock, the long shaft slipping lengthwise between her slit labia. She began sliding back and forth over his cock; her pussy was lubricated not only by the baby oil but by her own juices, she was sopping wet. This new sensation was glorious; Colin let his satisfaction be known by moaning even louder.

Aileen took more baby oil and slathered it on his chest; her hands glided all over his pectorals, she spent a little time playing with his pebble like nipples, and then she smoothed over the abdominal muscles of his flat stomach. Her hands went back up to his shoulders and then each hand slid down an arm. She massaged into his deltoids, biceps, and triceps. During all this her hips kept swaying, her glistening pussy kept sliding over his cock. Colin was in Heaven.

"I love your body," Aileen said rubbing his arms. "You are so handsome. I can't believe you're mine."

"Do I get smacked again if I point out that you are the one with the loveliest body?" Colin said.

"Yes," Aileen said with a coy smile, "but it will be this kind of smack." She leaned down and placed her lips on his giving him a quick kiss. Before she could pull back up however, Colin's hand snuck around her neck and held her mouth to his. The quick kiss turned long and passionate as their tongues dueled with each other. "I love you so much," Aileen said when the kiss ended.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds