A Matter of Betrayal Ch. 06

"I love you too," Colin said.

"I need you," Aileen whispered into his ear. "I need to feel inside me the cock of the only man who's ever made me feel like a real woman." Her words sent a chill of excitement through Colin at the same time making him feel overwhelmed with emotion for this woman.

Aileen sat up and rubbed her well lubricated pussy over Colin's cock a few more times before she lifted up her hips. His cock stood straight up; Aileen took hold of the shaft and guided the head to the entrance of her vaginal opening. She slowly lowered herself back down and Colin's cock was sheathed by her hot slick pussy. Colin delighted in the feel of his cock plunging deep inside his mother and Aileen let out a very audible sigh of contentment as their pubic bones met and she was filled with his turgid manhood.

They stayed motionless for a time. Colin just wanted to enjoy being connected to the woman of his dreams and he could see in her jade eyes that she wanted the same. He wanted to savor this ultimate feeling of completeness, without her he was only half a person. After a time their bodies demanded more and Aileen's hips went into motion. She rose up until only the head of Colin's cock was still inside her, she then descended back down and his whole cock was enveloped by her pussy once again. She repeated the maneuver and then she did it again each time building up a faster pace. Colin began to move his hips. With every down stroke of Aileen, he would push up. Aileen's clitoris was fully stimulated and each time their pelvises met, their pubic bones would rub against each other and cause friction on her clit. Aileen would moan and give a little shiver each time this happened.

Colin placed his hands on his mother's slim waist and leisurely ran his hands up her sides and around front to her chest. His hands reached up to her full breasts sliding beneath then around those curvy tits still slippery with oil. He softly stroked and caressed those wonderful mammaries, his hands glided over her supple nipples pinching them, playing with them. This in conjunction with her riding his cock and rubbing her clit on his pubic bone brought a massive orgasm over Aileen. She screamed in delirium and her cunt muscles flexed on his cock as her moves became erratic. Colin did everything he could to hold back his own orgasm wanting to last a bit longer.

As the spasms began to subside in Aileen she began riding his cock at a furious pace she seemed desperate for one more climax and for Colin to cum with her. "Oh God! Oh God!" Aileen chanted. "Cum with me baby, shoot your cock deep inside me, fill me with your cream!" She slammed down on Colin's pubic bone, her clit sliding over it. His cock went so deep inside her it felt like he was touching her womb. Her cunt clamped down around Colin's cock as Aileen screamed at the top of her lungs, Colin couldn't hold back any longer and he jetted a powerful load of semen straight up into his mother's eager pussy.

"OHHHHHHH!!!" Colin exclaimed as the spasms overtook them both as they orgasmed in unison, it was as if they were transported together to a higher plane. It was rapture. Aileen collapsed on top of her son and he threw his arms around her hugging her tight as they rode out the last of the convulsions together.

They stayed in that embrace for several minutes as they came down from their climaxes. Colin's cock stayed embedded in Aileen's pussy staying semi hard as she would still contract around him from time to time in the aftermath of their throes. Eventually Aileen looked up, her loving eyes making contact with Colin's; she had a look of not only satiation on her face but also one of worship.

"It just keeps getting better with you," Aileen said. "It doesn't seem possible but every time you take me to a higher plateau. Oh God Colin, I am so in love with you! I love you so much!"

"I love you too," Colin said. "You are the great love of my life; my soul would be lost without you." The two lovers kissed with fervor, their oily bodies sliding against each other.

* * *

On Monday the appointed agent from the city's school board to conduct the investigation into the athletics scandal showed up for the first time. His name was Arnold Miller. He was a short man, only around five and half feet tall, He had brown thinning hair and he always wore a pinched face expression that seemed to express how much he disliked this assignment.

Mr. Miller would become a constant presence in the school for the next two weeks. He scheduled sessions with all the coaches and players on all the various sports teams where he would question them on what they knew about games being fixed.

When it was Colin's turn to be questioned he explained everything that led up to him suspecting that the basketball team was throwing games. The defeats by weaker opponents, the way the team seemed to play just good enough for it to not be obvious they were holding back, and he talked about Seth's manipulative abilities at length. One thing Colin left out, however, was Moe and Matt's involvement in the whole thing. He knew he should have reported that he knew Matt had admitted he had thrown wrestling matches to his brother Moe, who had then told Colin; but Colin just couldn't bring himself to involve Moe or Matt in this. Moe was his friend and he still thought of Matt as one and he didn't want to betray them.

Colin tried to convince the investigator that Seth was the mastermind behind the whole scandal; he was the one who influenced athletes to throw games. He explained how Seth had a way of always getting what he wanted either by subtle manipulation or veiled threats. The investigator seemed doubtful; he mentioned that no one else even brought up Seth being a part of this, Colin was the only one who was accusing him. In fact, Colin was the only one accusing anyone of anything, Coach Fletcher was backing Colin up saying that things seemed suspicious but he couldn't provide any proof and neither could Colin. Moe didn't come forward, if he did that would have meant incriminating his brother. Everyone else vehemently denied any wrong doing.

Colin was surprised that Brian and Tedd or his other teammates didn't back him up on this. When he questioned Brian about that Brian said, "It's not like any of us has any proof they did anything and if we couldn't prove it and Seth heard we were making accusations against him and his crew, he would make life miserable for us!" He at least had the decency to look ashamed when he told Colin this.

Mr. Miller told Colin during their session that he had talked to Seth and had been very impressed with the young man. "His record doesn't have even a blemish on it and he is a model student." Mr. Miller said. Colin sighed; it was the same story as always, Seth was untouchable.

"So much for my valiant army," Colin said when Moe joined him at lunch on the Wednesday following Mr. Miller's arrival. "I thought you said I was going to have back up if I decided to take Seth down?"

Moe looked miserable. "I'm sorry man," Moe said. "Seth's fucking hold on us is fucking inflexible. You don't know the pressure his goons have been putting on everybody here to keep their mouth's shut. It's like they knew we were going to go against them. They've not only threatened us, but members of our families, and we all know Seth has the connections to do it."

"If just some of you had come forward with the things you know more probably would have spoke up too!" Colin said looking at the other students sitting at the table. They were all quiet looking guilty and depressed.

"Spoke up with what?" Moe asked. "Seth always stays in the background and has his pack do the fucking dirty work. No one ever directly threatens anybody, they just make off hand remarks like 'Wouldn't it be sad if so-and-so's dad got laid off from work,' or 'It's a shame there are so many bullies in schools these days, I hope your kid brother never runs into one.' Nothing anybody could come forth with, but we all know Seth knows the right people that can make this shit happen."

"Always ten moves ahead..." Colin mumbled.

"What's that?" Moe asked.

"Nothing, I just thought knowing that Seth was playing the game would give me an edge and I could counter him, but I should have known better. Seth always wins." Colin said in dismay.

"Look," Moe said, "In a few months both you and Seth are out of here. You guys can go your separate ways and never speak to each other again. I know when I get out of this place I'm gonna move a thousand fucking miles away. I'm sorry that I dragged you into this, it's just that on that day when I saw you meet his glare stare for stare with no fear of him in your eyes, I thought maybe you were the one who could help pull that bastard down. But his hold on us is too strong, he owns the place and all we can do is keep our fucking heads down and hope he doesn't take notice of us."

"You can keep your fucking head down all you want Moe," Colin said heatedly, "you and your cheating brother." Moe flinched at that. "But when I see Seth I'm going to hold my head up high, I know now not to expect help from anyone else, but I won't be cowed by him. He's been trying to push me around all my life and I started taking it, but never again!" With that Colin got up and threw the rest of his lunch in the garbage, he had no appetite that day.

* * *

Liberty High's winning streak came to an abrupt end with their next game. They played the Central High Bobcats, a high ranking team and were blown away. Perhaps the Eagles had been a little bit overconfident with their last two victories and it made them think they were strong enough to take on any team. At least that's what Coach Fletcher suggested. On the following Saturday they played an away game against the East Valley High Bulldogs. The Bulldogs were ranked number one and the Eagles couldn't come away with a win on that game either. However, they kept the score close throughout and Coach Fletcher said he was proud that they never gave up.

With two losses, however, there began to be some groaning from the fans that maybe the coach's decision to replace the starting lineup wasn't one of his better ideas and the word "witch-hunt" had been heard grumbled more than once regarding the investigation. The coach stayed determined to keep the suspected cheaters off the team even when the Eagles consistently had trouble with the higher ranked teams. It got to the point where they were beginning to be booed on their home court.

It was Colin's home life that enabled him to survive his public life over the next few weeks. Colin and Aileen's life had fallen into a routine. Every weekday morning Colin would head off to school and Aileen would go to work. Colin went to basketball practice every day after school and worked his job at the diner four days a week. His usual hours were five to nine, but on Fridays he worked five to eleven. During the week Aileen and Colin were kept pretty busy but, no matter how tired they were, when they were finally home together they would still make love every night before going to sleep. It was hard being apart so much but Colin felt their nights together were what rejuvenated them and allowed them the strength to make it through the next day.

When Colin would have basketball games, Aileen always came to watch him play. After the Saturday games, they wouldn't always go directly home; sometimes they would go out for dinner or even catch a movie. These were enjoyable times for them because it made them feel like an actual couple going out on a date but they still had to be careful not to show too much affection toward each other in public. They constrained themselves to nothing more than hand holding on their "dates" but Colin always felt hard pressed not to put his arm around her or give her more than a platonic kiss.

Sunday was the best day of the week as far as Colin was concerned. They had the whole day to themselves and would usually spend most of it in bed, tenderly exploring and loving every part of each other's bodies. They would make slow passionate love to each other sometimes and at other times they would just fuck themselves to exhaustion. If their nightly lovemaking sessions during the week were what sustained them during the following days, it was their ardent reaffirmation of their love on Sundays that sustained them during the week.

Colin had essentially moved into his mother's bedroom. He still kept most of his clothes and other possessions in his other room to keep up the pretense that that was where he slept in case of visitors, but for all other intents and purposes he considered the room with the double bed theirs. Colin spent every night, all night, in that room and he had grown accustomed to having the warm naked body of the woman he loved snuggled in his arms. It had gotten to the point where he believed he would never be able to sleep soundly without her next to him.

NEXT CHAPTER: YOU SAY IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds