A Matter of Perspective Ch. 05

Proceeding at a slow and careful pace for a couple of minutes as Bailey grunted and moaned and groaned, there was, however, no respite as Osgood continued to dominate her with his big dick and her further pleas for mercy were denied.

"Please, Your Majesty," pleaded Bailey, "Make him stop, it's so awful. Please!!"

"Oh, stop complaining," scolded the King, "You're not going to die and you've only got another hour or so and it'll be over."

"No, Your Majesty, please," begged Bailey, but received only an admonishment.

"I'm going to make it two hours if you don't shut up," responded the King, adamantly, prompting Bailey to end her calls for mercy and resign herself to her ordeal.

Having to endure for another ten minutes, as her puffy little nipples bounced about below her chest, Bailey simply grunted and groaned in rhythm to Osgood's strokes as he relentlessly plunged in and out of her overmatched pussy, but ever so slowly, her sounds began to include a slight whimper and her moans and groans began to be unmistakably those of pleasure rather than displeasure.

With both men watching intently in fascination, Bailey's announcements of pleasure slowly became louder and louder and more and more intense until she arched her back and one long loud moan made it evident to all that, for the first time in her life, Bailey had been brought to orgasm by a man, and although it wasn't thunderous, it was as much as one could expect from a woman of her age under the circumstances.

Exchanging a knowing and satisfied smile with Osgood, the King even offered her some consolation, but without much success.

"My hearty congratulations, Bailey," offered the King, "That wasn't so bad was it?"

"You fuckers," cursed Bailey, "You damned dirty fuckers."

Finally feeling Osgood withdraw his oversized and overactive reproductive muscle, Bailey, lowered her head to the mattress for a moment of rest, but once again was given no quarter.

"On your back, Bailey," ordered Osgood, and watched with satisfaction as she complied without further protest.

Pinning her wrists alongside her head to hold her down, Osgood once again mounted the Kings most loyal servant and easily pushed himself fully into her as she once again issued a loud groan in response.

Ignoring the feckless efforts of his victim as she flailed her legs about, Osgood began his pleasure anew, this time treating Bailey to somewhat more variety in terms of speed and vigor. It was also with much more speed and vigor that Bailey's nipples bounced around on her chest, an ancillary benefit fully enjoyed by both men as they happily watched with both a mixture of curiosity and pleasure.

After spending some time experimenting with her leg positions, Bailey unhappily discovered that pulling her knees back toward her chest and spreading them wider in total submission afforded her the least amount of discomfort and so she thus spent another quarter hour until, as had happened before, her moans and groans signaled another transformation and within only a couple more minutes she once again gave a long groan, tightened her stomach muscles to lift her head from the mattress, and let nature give her at least some compensation for her ordeal in the form of another orgasm.

Now beyond feeling any pleasure resultant to Osgood's ministrations, Bailey was left with nothing to do but continue offering her pussy to Osgood's pleasure as he went about the business of giving her a through and robust fucking for almost another twenty minutes before it became clear that she wouldn't be able to take much more.

Giving her a momentary respite as he withdrew and rose up on his knees, Osgood then bestowed the final indignity upon his exhausted victim as he released her wrists, took hold of her thighs just behind her knees and pushed forward and out, simultaneously lifting her pussy up to him and spreading her legs to the full extent of his long arm span.

Suddenly finding her pussy pointed high into the air and her knees forced down almost to the mattress, Bailey was then forced to endure the worst ten minutes of her life as Osgood proceeded to pummel her mercilessly, rapidly pumping his oversized organ deeply in and out of her overstretched pussy with long powerful strokes as she tossed her head back and forth and howled her displeasure.

Continuing until he knew she absolutely couldn't take any more, Osgood finally relented and Bailey felt the gush of warmth as he deposited his copious reproductive fluids deep inside her, the grimace on her face as he did so signaling her final defeat.

Propping herself up on her hip and one arm after Osgood had withdrawn his massive muscle, Bailey silently busied herself with running her fingers through her hair to restore it to at least some semblance of order and listened as the King issued yet another awful proclamation.

"Mr. Osgood, you may expect that henceforth from this date and into perpetuity, my loyal servant Bailey shall report to your quarters promptly at nine o'clock each and every Tuesday evening to offer you her services for one hour as your pleasure requires."

"I shall be looking forward to it," grinned Osgood.

Examining her clothes after Osgood's departure, Bailey quickly found them to be of no further use and thus simply took possession of the nearby flask of whiskey and sat in the chair next to the King and partook of it heartily before handing it off to the King.

"Fucker," declared Bailey.

"I know," replied the King, taking a big swig, "but that was too good to pass up."

"I hope you enjoyed yourself," declared Bailey.

"I did, indeed, immensely," replied the King, handing the flask back to her with a self satisfied smile, "That's the best time I've had in a long time, but that's not why I did it."

"I suppose it was state business," responded Bailey, sarcastically.

"As a matter of fact it was," declared the King.

"And just how, prey tell, did the state have an interest in my getting horse fucked?" asked Bailey, incredulously.

"Perhaps now you will have a broader perspective," replied the King, softly.

Knowing by the King's tone and her long knowledge of him that he was actually challenging her to find the profundity of his words, Bailey dove deeply into her thoughts to find the answer until it finally struck her that the whole episode was about Lenora and his love for her.

In the best and only truly realistic way, he had made sure the person most responsible for her well being, besides himself, knew what it was like to walk in her shoes, but as suddenly as the answer had come to her, she was struck with another and even more profound realization that he was trusting her with this knowledge, trusting that she would use it only for the good, trusting her to forgive him and protect the love of his life.

"Indeed I shall, Your Majesty," replied Bailey, "I swear on my love for you that I shall."

"I knew I could depend on you, my beloved Bailey," replied the King.

"You're still a fucker," added Bailey, with a grin, as she took another big drink of whiskey.

"I know," replied the King, "And you still have to report to Mr. Osgood every Tuesday night."

"You're a bad man, Charles," declared Bailey.

"I know that too," replied the King, "but I'm a good King."

"Perhaps," countered Bailey, "but your girlfriend is fucking another guy."

"It doesn't mean anything," responded the King, "She just likes jewelry."

"She sucks his dick too, lots," continued Bailey.

"Well, he's just a wee fellow, no doubt she has to, him not having enough and all," declared the King.

"Nay, and to the contrary," gloated Bailey, "He's got you beat."

"Greystone's dick is bigger than mine?" asked the King, incredulously.

"Quite," answered Bailey.

"No shit?" asked the King.

"No shit," replied Bailey.

"Damn, I hate that," responded the King, taking the whiskey from Bailey for another big swig.

"Funny thing about perspective," declared Bailey.

"You know," observed the King, "Maybe I'm going to actually enjoy tomorrow night after all."

:)

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 158 milliseconds