A Mile High And Beyond

My friend has a thing for speed and as well as the Corvette and the Porsche she has a rather terrifying Suzuki Fireblade motorbike which is jet black with gold detailing, it looks amazing and Sally Anne was delighted when I offered to drop her into campus on it. I had learnt to ride motorbikes as a teenager, starting with a moped then progressing to bigger and faster bikes as soon as I could, my parents hated it but they got me from A to B and I always used to love the reaction when I would pull up outside somewhere and remove my helmet to reveal my flowing blond tresses, it seemed to have quite an effect on a certain section of any male audience, especially when I was wearing leathers.

The same it seems was the reaction of the students of Argosy University as we roared up to the front steps of Sally Anne's lecture building, I think the long blond tresses had quite an effect on them but perhaps it was the 5 minute passionate goodbye kiss that might just have sealed the deal for the assembled audience.

The day actually flew by, there was a lot for me to do I wanted everything to be perfect for when Rick arrived and after buying provisions for the weekend and flowers for the house, going for a run and doing an hour in the gym it was time for me get changed and head out to the airport to meet with Rick.

Rick was flying direct from Denver with Southwest and his flight was due in at just after ten o'clock, unfortunately there was some delay due to bad weather but the flight arrived about 45 minutes late and I took my place in the arrivals lounge. It was busy, a number of flights had arrived at the same time and there seemed to be hundreds of people, I was beginning to get anxious that I had somehow missed him but then there he was. He strolled confidently through the crowd straight toward me as if he knew exactly where I was going to be, he looked fantastic, the grey in his hair accentuating his healthy outdoor tan and brilliant blue eyes and I flung my arms around his neck as he dropped his bags threw his arms around me and lifted me into the air as he kissed me.Time stood still for me as he twirled me around and looking straight into my eyes told me how much he had missed me and how glad he was to be with me again, it was such a perfect moment I was enraptured by his presence and I would have been happy to bathe in the warm glow of this feeling for eternity,but then a "hey you two, get a room" from an unmistakably Boston accent had us both erupting into laughter and making a hasty exit to the car park so we could get out of there and then indeed, go and get a room.

It was only half an hour to the house from the airport but even still it was getting late, we were both a little hungry so I fixed us a light smoked chicken salad and we opened a bottle of Chablis that I had nicely chilled in the wine cooler. We sat at the counter in the kitchen and chatted and drank and laughed and it was so happy and comfortable, I teased Rick about my plans for the next two days and despite a merciless tickling attack refused to tell him what those plans were, but it was getting late so taking Rick by the hand I led him to my bedroom.

I had intended for us to shower and prepare each other for bed but rather predictably I suppose we were tearing each others clothes off before we got to the bedroom and I think we both orgasmed four times before we actually reached the bed, I know I did anyway. Needless to say it was wonderful and when we did eventually untangle and lay back to relax it took only minutes before we were both fast asleep.

I had set the alarm for 5:30 and leaving Rick asleep I got up and prepared us a simple breakfast with a pot of strong wake me up quick coffee, the temptation was to go straight back to bed with this but my plan was to make the most of this day and that is exactly what was going to happen.

I had loaded the boards onto the truck the previous day and we were at the car park in Torrey Pines by 7:00, it is a bit of a hike to Blacks beach but we were in the water and catching the excellent breaks by 8:00. I had gambled that Rick would be a surfer as I had stashed the more advanced boards and to my delight he was more than proficient and we spent a good three hours of pure exhilaration. The beach was beginning to get busy by this stage so we packed up the boards and headed to the north side of the beach to dry off and relax for an hour. Although it is illegal in San Diego Blacks beach is the one unofficial nudist beach and it was delightful to lie naked with Rick in the balmy Californian sun a gentle breeze kissing our naked bodies while we dried off and stretched our limbs after the mornings exertion.

We left and were at the marina by 12:30, Rick loves sailing but an afternoon isn't enough time for sailing so I had borrowed a friends motor yacht for the afternoon,it was a Riva, very luxurious and very fast, there was a small and very discreet crew on board and after an excellent lunch of Lobster salad and a few glasses of white wine we retired to the fore deck to take in the gorgeous views of San Diego and the bay and islands and relax in the glorious pacific sun.

It was quite apparent after a short time that the crew were not going to disturb us, there was an intercom system and they had made it quite clear that we should call them if we wanted anything.

I must admit the mornings exertions and the brief spell on the nudist beach had left me feeling a little naughty and judging by the ever increasing bulge I was noticing in Ricks swim shorts so was he. Taking the bull by the horns so to speak I straddled him and pinned him down, I am quite strong and even though I know he could have thrown me off if he had really wanted to he went along with my little game and let me subdue him.

I quickly removed his shorts leaving him naked beneath my bikini clad body,he was instantly erect and I may have been mistaken but he seemed to have grown again since the previous night, he moved to remove my bikini top but I pushed his hands away and pinned him down once again, I lowered my head over his brushing his face with my hair, leaning in close to him his head rose to kiss me and as there was the briefest contact I pulled away leaving his mouth reaching for mine, again he moved to pull me toward him but I resisted, I could feel his cock banging against my thigh so I quieted him and moved my crotch slowly down so that the silky material of my bikini was lightly touching the top of his cock, he thrust forward and I pulled away once more, laughing at his groans of frustration I leaned forward and kissed him deeply my tongue probing deep into his mouth pushing him back letting him know exactly who was in control today. He began to relax as I kissed him deeply and my hand moved slowly over his toned chest and stomach toward his throbbing cock, I could feel his heart racing under my hand and his breath quicken as my hand moved closer. I grasped his cock in my hand and slowly started to move it up and down, his groans of frustration were now replaced with groans of a different kind and I could feel him swelling again under my touch, I stopped suddenly and quickly removed my bikini bottom then swiveled around so that my naked pussy was positioned above Ricks mouth, taking his cock in my hand I lowered both my head and my hips at the same time and just as Ricks gorgeous cock slipped between my lips his long strong tongue slid into my now hot, wet dripping pussy.

Perhaps we were getting to know each other better now but instead of the wild abandon of the previous night a new finesse took over our love making and we spent a long time in this most intimate of positions bringing each other to the brink of orgasm then backing off just so that we could prolong the ecstasy of the moment.

But unfortunately everything has to cum to an end and I am afraid that it was me that gave in first, but only marginally, I think my thrashing around grinding myself into his face is what pushed him over the edge and suddenly I had a mouth full and face covered in Ricks hot sticky cum. Spent and glowing with happiness I slid back up his body, his arms enveloped me and we hugged tightly our mouths finding each other sharing the flavors of our love making as we kissed deeply.

It was getting late and El Capitan as we liked to call him had pointed our nose for shore, the crew were fantastic as they mixed us cocktails and we shared a few jokes, if they had witnessed our display this afternoon then they were either well used to it or were extremely good actors as there was not even a smirk or a knowing look from any of them. We sat on the big chairs in the stern this time, holding each other and hugging as the warm pacific breeze blew my hair around Ricks face and the sun set in magnificent reds and turquoises behind us.

So now for the next part of my plan, we jumped into the Porsche and flew back to the house, Rick drove, he really knows how to handle a car and I felt confident and comfortable as we raced quite illegally back to the house, hood down and laughing in the warm evening air.

We changed quickly, well in less than an hour which is rather quick for me and I rang for a cab.

Food in San Diego is fantastic, there is an abundance of produce from the sea and the fertile lands surrounding the city, the restaurant scene is vibrant and varied with an amazing choice of cuisine and fantastic fusions of flavors from all over the world.

I had chosen Addisons for our special night, it is definitely the best restaurant I have ever been in and their exceptional Menu Gourmand is an experience I just had to have Rick experience with me. Not only is the food fantastic in flavor and presentation but the sensuality of the perfectly cooked sea food and garden fresh vegetables was not lost on either of us as we fed each other oysters and lobster all washed down by an amazing red wine called Caduceus produced in Arizona by a guy called Maynard Keenan who Rick informed me is the lead singer of a heavy metal band called Tool.

Three hours later and ten courses down we retired to a nearby bar with a balcony overlooking the ocean and sipped cognac looking at the stars over the pacific, holding hands not needing to talk so comfortable were we in each others company.

We shared a second drink and I rang for a cab. I snuggled into Rick as we drove home his arm around me his strong masculine scent filling my senses making me feel both safe and yet excited by his nearness and now I was really looking forward to the final surprise of the day that I had in store for him.

The house was in darkness when the cab dropped us off, everything was very quite there were some car noises in the distance and the occasional yelp of a coyote in the nearby foothills but all in all it was a calm and pleasant night.

Rick was enthusing about Addisons as we entered the house and went into the kitchen, he like me had really enjoyed the experience and I hoped that he would cherish it in his memory as I know that I would. I asked him to make me some tea as I lived the cliche and excused myself to go to my bedroom and "slip into something more comfortable"

Rick had his back to me stirring the green tea as I re-entered the Kitchen, he turned when he heard me and as his mouth fell open his eyes widened and lit up in pure pleasure as he witnessed at first hand my rather beautiful purchases of the previous day from Kapreeza. I was wearing a very sheer white silk bra perfectly designed to enhance my breasts, a delicate and lacy white thong white sheer silk stockings a pure white suspender belt and a smile that belied the virginal quality of the white I had chosen to wear. I crooked my finger looked into Ricks eyes and said " forget the tea, come here"

I didn't have to ask twice as he raced across the room and lifted me in his arms kissing me deeply, but this wasn't what I had in mind so I pushed him away putting my finger to his lips to shush him, he stopped and looked at me both quizzically and lasciviously a look I don't think I had ever experienced before. I took his hand and turned him around and told him to stand still, I quickly went to the drawer in the hallway where I had stashed a blindfold earlier and reaching up tied it around his head, he went to speak and I shushed him again taking his hand and leading him into the bedroom.

The bedroom is quite large and the bed is huge, I had placed a chair about three feet from the bottom of the bed facing it, I led Rick to this and sat him down, I think he was uncomfortable with being blindfolded so I made reassuring noises that it would not be for long and would be worth it in the end. I asked him did he trust me and he replied that he did implicitly so I took his hands behind his back and handcuffed him to the back of the chair, loosely so he was comfortable but secure enough that he would not be able to move until I was ready to let him.

He began to speak but again I shushed him but this time with my mouth as I kissed him passionately then moving behind him I slowly undid the blindfold and let it slide from his eyes giving him a full view of the bed and the delight that lay upon it.

Sally Anne was wearing exactly the same underwear as me except in the black version, she was leaning back on her elbows with her knees in the air and the most wicked grin on her face, her blue green eyes flashing in excitement.

I walked over to the bed and slid down beside her, she did not move but just stared cheekily into Ricks eyes, I lay beside her slightly above her and slowly peeled the soft silk cup of her bra from her right breast, her skin was pure and white her bright hard nipple standing out proud in joy as it was exposed to the night, I leaned forward and slowly enveloped it with my tongue and mouth biting it gently and teasing it with my teeth, Sally Anne moaned but kept her gaze fixed on Rick.

Still teasing her nipple my hand slides slowly over her belly toward her thong, I slide my fingers inside the sheer material taking on the shape of my hand as I rubbed her clitoris first slowly and gently then with a little more force and vigor. Her moans become more pronounced but she is still holding Ricks gaze as his eyes flick from her face to the theater that my hands and mouth are performing below.

I move down and remove her thong, sliding it off her long stocking clad legs then I remove my thong and not unlike on the boat earlier I position my hips over her face and my face over her now exposed and dripping pussy.I lower my pussy on to Sally Anne's eager mouth and look directly into Ricks eyes, the lust is palpable and the front of his chino's looks like a big top, I shush him again say one word "patience" and lower my mouth to Sally Anne's gaping pussy.

It must have been quite a show and I must say I got somewhat carried away as Sally Anne worked her wonders on my pussy and ass, I glanced up occasionally to see Rick somewhat red now caught between the pleasure of this most explicit of displays and the desire to rip off his clothes and plunge in, I blew him a kiss then lowered my head to continue my ministrations. Sally Anne got so excited that she squirted quite forcibly when she came,some of her cum juice actually flying across the space and landing on Rick who at this stage I think was set to burst himself in excited frustration.

Leaning over and kissing Sally Anne deeply I rose from the bed and walk over to Rick taking his head in my hand and also kissing him, sharing the glorious taste of Sally Anne with him, I put my hand on his cock which is rock hard beneath his chino's and giggling unbutton his fly and release the beast from its lair, Rick lets out a palpable groan of release and pleasure as I slide my lips over its head and kiss it gently, tasting the trickle of pre cum that has leaked out in his excitement.

Suddenly Sally Anne is beside me and with an "ooh isn't that lovely" pushes me aside and greedily sucks on Ricks cock, her hands pushing at his chinos to push them down further so that she can cup his balls in her hand it doesn't take long and I watch in fascination as Ricks head goes back and his eyes roll a little his face coloring even more,his chest rising and falling quickly his muscles tensing and he cums in an explosion of ecstasy. Sally Anne jumps back surprised by the force of Ricks cum exploding into the back of her throat and he continues to cum spreading his seed all over her gorgeous face and breasts. I join in, I take Ricks cock in my hand and take it into my mouth catching the last remnants of his orgasm, then as I feel him relax in my mouth I turn to Sally Anne, first licking her cum spattered breasts, then her face then sharing the delicious saltiness with her as I kissed her deeply.

I uncuff Rick and lead him to the bed pushing him firmly in the chest so that he falls back onto the bed, he is hard again already and not being able to contain myself I straddle his waist and slowly lover my pussy onto his erect cock, tightening and loosening the muscles of my vaginal wall as I slowly engulf him. He reaches for me but once again I push him back and as I do this Sally Anne straddles his face so that she is facing me and her pussy is on Ricks mouth. He doesn't need instruction and Sally Anne leans back so that I can see the expert way in which Rick is applying his tongue. I start to ride his cock a little harder moving my hips up and down faster as my excitement grows, Sally Anne reaches for me and we kiss passionately, little gasps of pleasure slipping from both of us as we ride our cowboy in the most delicious way. I can feel Rick growing inside me as his hips begin to thrust to match my own so I stay on for a minute then just as I know he is seconds from exploding I jump off him, pulling Sally Anne with me leaving Rick gasping on the bed his cock twitching seconds away from orgasm, he groans and starts to complain but I lean over him and kiss him deeply on the mouth, savoring Sally Annes musky delight from his tongue, I am pressed against him and I can feel his heart rate slowing as he relaxes under my kiss, I let him hold me this time and he pulls me tightly to him whispering love into my ear as we hold each other tightly.

Again I push him away and climb off, hushing him with my finger to his lips as he moans in frustration. I kiss Sally Anne who is beside me on the bed then position her so that she is kneeling directly above Ricks face, I lower her gently so that her clitoris is just in reach of Ricks tongue and without being prompted he once again begins to perform his wonders, Sally Anne is reaching for Ricks stiffening cock but I stop her and tell her to leave it be for now, she is a good girl and although I can see the hungry way in which she is admiring it, her tongue rolling around her lips she does as she is told.

I get off the bed and go to the closet where I have stashed the other purchases from my shopping trip, the ones I got in the not so classy Hustler store on 6th Avenue. I move behind Sally Anne, her glorious ass in the air as Ricks tongue works away on her clit, I can see her juices dribbling down onto his face. I don't want him to be uncomfortable for what is to come so I slide a pillow under his head to support him. I lean forward parting Sally Annes ass cheeks and gently kiss her on the asshole, she pushes her ass back into my face obviously loving the dual ministrations, I pull back and reaching into my little bag of tricks pull out the nice shiny black yin wang anal beads, I show them to Rick who's eyes widen then reach around and slowly put them into Sally Annes mouth to moisten them, I adjust her hips so that Rick has a perfect view of what is going on and slowly begin to insert the beads into Sally Anne, she obviously likes this as she is getting even wetter and more vocal and as I push the final bead into her she lets out a little squeak of pleasure. I reach back into my bag and remove the bright pink strap on, I don't like giant comic book strap on's and this one was probably just above normal in proportion, if anything a little less impressive than Rick himself I strapped on and turning on the vibration function slowly place the head against Sally Annes soaking pussy lips. Her squeak turning into a deep feral moan as I slowly move my hips forward burying the bright pink shaft deep into her pussy, I begin to fuck her, slowly at first then with more force as I too begin to get caught up in the moment, Sally Anne looks back and asks with a look of desperation on her face, "please Jessica, please can I have his cock now" , I can hear Rick grunting his approval of this so I give in and instantly her hands and mouth are around his cock sucking and rubbing expertly, Rick is now moaning in delight and as I thrust harder and deeper into Sally Anne I can feel by the rhythm of her body that she is about to explode so I grab the end of the yin wang beads and in one go pull them from her ass as I thrust the strap on deep into her, she stops suddenly, removes Ricks cock from her mouth then pushing her pussy back against me howls like a banshee as she cums in wild waves of pleasure, squirting out around the embedded strap on, soaking my thighs and gushing all over Ricks now glistening face.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds