A Mile High And Beyond

That's it for Rick though, he bucks like a bronco Sally Anne tumbling beside him onto the bed and jumping up grabs hold of me pushing me onto the bed and roughly pulls my legs apart, I laugh in delight at the look of pure lust that has taken over his features as his now huge cock thrusts deep inside me, Sally Anne is besides us kissing both of us squeezing my breasts and rubbing Ricks ass as he pounds deep inside me and then we cum and boom there is an explosion inside me as both of us release simultaneously and the world stands still for a second and all I can feel are our bodies in sync and our hearts pounding together both holding our breath in pure ecstasy and then the calm as exhausted Rick rolls off and lies arms out beside him looking exhausted but with a very large grin on his face. We all three snuggle up together and as the birds begin to hail the dawn of a new day outside drift off into dreamless exhausted but ecstatic sleep.

Despite the late night I have them both up by 8:30 am, I am a girl with a plan and I'm not the sort to allow something as mundane as sleep get in my way. Sally Anne has some papers to complete for college so after breakfast we drop her off at her place on route to the Maritime Museum, Rick loves boats and the sea and with the oldest sailing boat in the world and a couple of submarines to explore Rick is like a kid in a candy shop, I think I get as much pleasure from the naked wonder on his face as he gets from experiencing them.

We spend a couple of hours at the museum and then as its Sunday its off to the Hotel Del Coronado for Sunday brunch. This is an institution In San Diego and I had booked it weeks ago to ensure that we got a table. The Hotel Del Coronado is an amazing place, it has the most amazing design, red towers rising majestically above the beautiful white sands of Coronado beach, magnificent stained glass windows, fantastic open spaces with high vaulted ceilings expanses of glass looking over the beach to the ocean, such is the crown room where brunch is served, the perfect setting for our final meal before Rick's departure.

We had a wonderful leisurely brunch, the menu is fantastic with a seemingly endless choice of dishes, we mixed it up between traditional and experimental sharing everything and washing it down with a very good Californian Riesling from the Frisk vineyard. Then it was over and it was getting to that awkward time when it seems as if there is nothing much left to do but hang around until it's time to say goodbye.

I had of course anticipated this and had booked us a Victorian suite to relax in for the rest of the day until Rick's flight back to Denver at 11:00, Rick was delighted and apart from the funny looks at the lack of luggage as we checked in we were soon relaxing naked on the king sized bed, replete from our meal and relaxed by the gentle buzz off the wine, the patio doors open wide and a warm and gentle breeze blowing softly on our skin.

We chatted and cuddled and eventually just lay there absorbing each others company both lost in our own thoughts, Rick's gentle snores beside me were the tipping point and before I knew it I too was fast asleep.

I awoke lying on my side, Rick had lifted my hair from the nape of my neck and was gently kissing me and licking and whispering the sweetest nothings into my ear as he stole into my slumber. His leg moved between mine from behind, gently teasing my legs apart. I lifted my upper leg and he pulled himself in closer to me, his hard cock feeling bigger than ever as its length slid between the cheeks of my bottom. His hand reached between my legs and his fingers expertly started to tease my clitoris making me instantly wet under his touch, his breathing was rough in my ear and I could feel the excitement like heat pulsating from him as he pulled us closer and closer together. His fingers moved from my clit and slid deep into my vagina, I orgasmed flooding his hand and fingers with my hot juices. His hand moved between my ass cheeks and slowly he pushed first one then two dripping fingers into my anus, carefully and expertly stretching my hole and lubricating it with his wet fingers. I moan in ecstasy as he works on me, relaxing me with his touch preparing me for the pleasure to come. He removes his fingers and I feel the head of his cock pushing into the void that they have left, it feels huge and I wonder am I going to be able to take it, he slowly moves his hips a fraction at a time allowing my body to accept the gift he is giving me, it is painful at first but then as my trepidation fades and my body relaxes I begin to enjoy the sensation as inch by inch his cock slides deep inside my body. His hand, free now moves once more to my clitoris and expertly he matches the stokes with hand and cock and within minutes I am floating on waves of pure ecstatic joy as orgasm after orgasm flood through my body. Rick though lasts for what seems like hours, plainly savoring every last minute of our time together but eventually I feel him tensing behind me, his breath quickening his cock hardening even more as he explodes a great gout of cum deep inside me, holding onto me so tight calling my name and telling me how much he loves me as his body spasms into mine, emptying his love into me.

He couldn't stay, I begged him to but god damn him he has commitments and while I admire him for this on one hand on the other I would have loved just to get him to forget everything and stay with me forever. I drove him to the airport, we just made it on time and even though the parting was horrible it was with the promise of good things to come and to come soon.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 644 milliseconds