A Misplaced Letter

"Do you find me attractive?" Miriam asked as she slide a strap off her milky shoulder.

How did she manage to look shy and seductive? It was a potent combination, and he couldn't resist. Moving towards her, kissing the exposed skin, in response he revealed his hunger. Her fingers entangled in his thick black hair letting go of every sensible thought in her head. He didn't hold anything back, his lips devouring her soft skin. Pulling her to him, fighting between tenderness and raw passion. He was so entranced in her scent that he nearly missed the soft swish of her dress falling to floor. He was transfixed as she pulled her black slip up over her head, his eyes running from her sweet face, to the full breasts cupped in black lace down to black panties. He had never met any women who looked so utterly breathtaking in simply black. Pulling her to him, capturing her soft lips as his hands ran up and down her back. He wanted to make every moment last, hands cupping her firm ass. Feeling her soft gasp of air into the kiss as she fumbled with the buttons on his shirt. Her soft hands pulling it out of his pants, tugging it down his arms. He let go of her to remove his shirt, undoing his pants for her. His fingers finally undoing her bra, sliding it gently off. She shivered, looking shy as he revealed her breasts. His fingers tenderly sliding over the hardening nipples. Her soft gasp urging him on.

"Do you like that?" he huskily asked rolling the nipples.

She nodded with her eyes down, body burning with need, wanting him so much it hurt. Miriam watched his eyes rake over her body. Running down then back up to capture her eyes, seeing the desire there.

"Tell me," he murmured as his lips traveled down her neck.

"What?" Miriam barely got out as his lips worshipped her skin.

"That you need me," it was a statement, not a question.

"Yes," she purred unable to say much more her mind going blank as his lips moved down her soft skin.

She hadn't exactly said it, but he didn't care. As long as she stayed in his arms, his lips covering the soft flesh of her breasts. Doug wanted to be gentle, but when her fingers slide into his boxers he pressed her into the nearest wall. Her eyes had this amazing passionate look as he slowly slide her panties off. His lips started to wander down, when her fingers pulled his chin back up to her face.

Murmuring, "Look me in the eyes," softly as her fingers slide his pants and boxers down around his ankles. Miriam's fingers gripping his toned behind, she had never been so bold sexually or otherwise. She needed him as much as her next breath.

They continued kissing losing control, feeling his bare chiseled body against her as he held her pinned to the wall. She ran her leg along the outside of his, his large hand running along it holding it.

He ran his hand along her hip as she raised her other strong leg, wrapping herself around him. Doug's lips slide back down to her neck and heard her murmur, "Please." It was so soft he almost thought he imagined it. Until her hips began moving, his hand cupped her butt to hold her up as he moved back. He looked into her eyes, drowning in the molten pools. Lust he reminded himself, just lust. The way she licked her lips and moved against him was utterly irresistible. The last thing on his mind was protection, as he sunk into her.

She let out soft purr along his neck as he pressed her into the wall again, her legs wrapped around him. Miriam had never felt so complete, as they moved together. She was dangerously close to losing her heart. Burying her face in his neck unable to look him in the eye as he brought her pleasure over and over again. Eventually she lost track as they ended up on the couch, his feet still entangled in his pants. Miriam was sitting on him, feeling him still buried within her. She saw the question in his eyes, and stalled it with a deep kiss.

He was going to say something but her lips stopped him, her body moving up and down him again. She was insatiable; there was no stopping her. The kiss going on, until they both finally exploded in a intense moment. The world seemed to stop, and he felt empty when she finally pulled away.

"Mind if I take a shower?" it took all her will power not to keep kissing him. She picked up his dress shirt and slide it on.

"Go ahead," his mind was still spinning as he watched, her full hips sway as she walked. She looked incredible in his shirt, the way it barely concealed her curves and reminded him of last time she'd worn his shirt. He watched as she sniffed the collar with a shy little smile. He collected his thoughts as he listened to the shower running. Doug was contemplating joining her as he entered his bathroom. She had already left, her body glistening with droplets of water.

No man had the right to look that hot, she thought, as she left the cold shower, his gaze heating her blood. She grabbed a towel; Miriam knew she had to leave before he touched her.

His hand reached out taking towel, wrapping it around her and pulling her close. Kissing her again, letting his fingers run down between them. She was still wet, and turning them around he lifted her up on the sink. No woman had ever gotten to him like she did. Her strong legs wrapping around him again.

He resisted the urge to drive into her again, his fingers working, feeling the soft wet folds. She was sexy and open yet that look on her face was almost innocent. He teased her, his lips traveling down but she stopped him again, with a soft please. He couldn't deny her and their lips met. This time her fingers drawing his body into hers. Then it was slower but just as hungry; he never wanted to let her go. Doug wanted to stay like this forever, surrounded by her, feeling her body crushed against him.

Afterwards, he picked her up and began to carry her to bedroom. Miriam squirmed away and whispered, "I have to go. I have lots of packing left."

"Stay tonight," he wasn't sure where the request came from, normally she'd either be gone or at least in his bed.

"No," she started pulling her clothes back on not wanting to look at him. She didn't want to see the relief in his eyes. She had what she wanted, one incredible, she took that back, it had been much more than just one. She tried not to blush as she went to door, he didn't stop her and with that she left.

He was dumbfounded, how could she just walk out after what they had shared? Damn it, he admitted to himself that he wanted her to say. It wasn't lust, he thought as his fingers raked his hair. His body spent, his mind confused, Douglas went to bed alone. For first time in his life he felt completely alone. When he woke up, the word packing echoed in his mind. With the rush of a man possessed he hurriedly dressed. Doug almost tripped down the stairs, fumbling with the keys to his car. He cursed himself, why hadn't he talked to her last night? Why had he let her seduction distract him? He knew why, he wanted her, still wanted her.

He sped over to her place seeing her car filled with boxes. His heart nearly stopped beating as he saw her. She looked radiant, in snug jeans and bundled up in winter coat. His fingers were numb from cold as he went to her.

"Where are you going?" he cursed himself for letting her drift away, the past three months had been living hell.

"Mr. Curtis," she was surprised. He certainly wasn't dressed for the weather. "What are you doing here?"

Why did she look so puzzled, did she think he'd just forget about last night? "Last night," he stammered, rubbing his hands together trying to generate some heat.

"What about it?" she continued moving, giving instructions to people carrying boxes.

"I wanted you to stay," he softly said trying to capture her eyes, as he began losing feeling in his fingers.

She looked at him and shrugged, "Let's talk inside. You aren't exactly dressed for winter weather."

Doug was confused; it was like walking in an icy dream, the sting reminding him that it's all too real. Once inside, she took his hands and rubbed them with her warm soft fingers.

"You wanted to tell me something?" she hardened herself for whatever he had to say.

"Are you going somewhere?" the room was empty, devoid of any trace of her living there.

"I've got a new job, closer to home. My family is thrilled I'll be back permanently."

She looked so happy; he wasn't sure what to say anymore. How was it she always seemed able to make him feel empty and complete at the same time? "What?" he was stunned, after last night he couldn't imagine a day without her and she was leaving the state?

"I need a change of scenery. I thought after last night you understood that." Miriam was confused; he seemed lost as if he didn't know what was going on. After all he hadn't made much of attempt to see her in last three months.

"I thought I did, until now." He raked his fingers through his hair.

She fought herself and lost, her fingers following his combing his hair. He closed his eyes enjoying the feel of her hand reaching up, and he pulled her to him capturing her lips.

She stepped back, breathless from kiss, "Don't do this to me, Curtis. We both know last night was just a fling. Something we had to get out of our system."

"You're still in my system," he murmured unzipping her jacket, his cold hand sliding up under her sweater.

The feel of his cold hand thrilled her, and she remembered why she was moving. Otherwise she would always be susceptible to his touch, and never able to move on. Some small part of her didn't want to move on, but at same time she wouldn't allow herself to be his plaything. "It'll pass," she moaned slightly his hand warm now and cupping her breast, the nipple hard and straining against her bra.

"I don't think so," he whispered.

The softness of his words took her breath away, as she felt her body lean against the wall. Miriam began laughing a tired silly laugh, "Then why the hell did you wait three months to tell me?" Tears ran down her cheeks she was laughing so hard. "I've already got a new job, a place to live, a new life." She bit her lip looking at him, "Why?"

His lips covered hers, "I was blind and stupid." Douglas's lips captured hers again, speaking without words.

"It was just sex, surely you've had better." The words hurt to say but she had to say it before she lost herself to him completely.

He pulled his hands back from her body, after last night it never occurred to him that she had done it to get him out of her system. "Tell me you don't crave my touch, that your pulse doesn't race whenever I'm near." He bit the words out straining to think.

"I," she paused, she couldn't lie to him, the truth was going to cost her, her sanity. Her tongue darted over her lips and she knew she loved him; it was like a flash of lighting. She drew in a slow deep breath, "That's purely physical."

He balled his hands into fists and slammed them into the wall next to her, "Well I love you, and if you think it's purely physical, well I'm willing to spend the rest of my life convincing you otherwise." The words sprang from his lips and he felt drained as they hung in the air.

"What did you just say?" her body trembled as the words sunk into her mind.

"I love you, and I want to spend the rest of my life loving you." The words were phrased more confidently as he looked into her eyes.

"That's what I thought you said," her eyes met his.

For that brief instant he felt uncertain of the future. Time seemed to stop until she spoke again.

"Yes," the word was a hushed tone of relief, her body pressing to his as she whispered it gently in his ear.

"Yes to what?" he felt dumb asking but he couldn't risk any more confusion between them.

"You don't have to convince me it's not purely physical." The words drifted to his mind as his arms wrapped around her.

"What about your new job?" he asked lifting her chin wanting to gaze into those eyes.

"We'll figure something out." Miriam licked her lips and smiled as his arms surrounded her in warmth.

"Tell me," he prodded, as his lips moved over her collar bone.

"What?" she softly gasped glad the last box was already in the u-haul.

"That you need me, want me, love me, as much as I do you."

"Maybe even more," she huskily purred.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds