A Mole in the House Ch. 02

We drove to a twenty-four hour mega-mart where he bought a pair of tight fitting inexpensive jeans that, with my approval, fit the bill. The jeans hugged his thin frame showing off his best assets, his glorious bulge and his firm rounded ass. We stood for a long moment in the dressing room admiring his physique and all he could say to me was 'I never knew'.

"And now you do." I answered him simply. "Come we have another stop to make before I take you home and ravish your sweet body."

We drove out of Fredericksburg and headed south.

"I'm a stickler for privacy and found this place through an ad on CL. I was shocked that in such a remote place that this is a thriving store." I pulled into the parking lot down the street and turned the car off. "What I want you to do is to go into the store and pick out and buy two toys that you want me to use on you. I will walk into the store a few minutes after you do and I will also buy two toys."

Lawrence gives me an appreciative 'Ooo toys!' grin before exiting the car. I waited five minutes before entering the store. The store was moderately busy for a Thursday night with several couples, mainly male/female, looking for ways to enhance their weekend. I looked around until my eyes centered on Lawrence who was fondling a black riding crop with a wide thick leather capped top. My cock instantly stirred at the dual thoughts I was having - seeing Lawrence's ass reddened by the crop and then feeling it striking across my ass, a sensation I enjoyed on many occasions with Al. In his hand was a smaller package that I couldn't quite make out what it was. I walked towards the toys and started looking through the selection.

I already knew what I was going to buy - something I had wanted for a long time and had eyed on every trip I made to the store. My hand reached out and picked up the deluxe spreader bar kit which held an adjustable spreader bar with padded ankle foot and wrist restraints. I felt Lawrence's eyes gazing over to mine and knew that, like me, his cock was dancing in his pants.

I continued walking around, knowing what my second toy was going to be but wanting to surprise him with it, until I was in his general vicinity. Nodding like any stranger would nod to another I walked up beside him like I was going to reach for an item close to him.

"Hello" I said.

"Hello" he answered me back.

"First time here?"

"Yes, as a matter of fact, but I'm finding the store to be well stocked with everything I need."

"Have you been to the back rooms yet?" He looked towards the back of the store and shook his head that he hadn't. "I think you'd find it very interesting." I let my eyes drift down his body and saw the outline of his long cock straining at the front of his jeans.

I walked away from him to the front of the store where I dropped my purchases on the counter and asked the clerk to hold them for me while I went to the back. The rear part of the store held video booths that showed every type of movie one could ever want to see. I stopped at the small booth that divided the front of the store to the back and bought a few tokens and meandered slowly to the only booth that still had an open door. I saw Lawrence out of the corner of my eye purchasing some tokens making sure he saw what room I was entering. I'm sure the clerk selling the tokens, who had given me the once over with a wishful gaze at my pronounced bulge, was pea-green with envy when he saw Lawrence enter the booth I was in.

I selected a movie and moments later two men passionately kissing popped up on the screen. Transfixed at the sight of such a sensual act Lawrence and I stood where we were for a long period of time.

"Do you know how much I want you?" I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Probably as much as I want you too" he moaned rubbing his ass against the front of my jeans. My heart was beating so hard with desire for this man that I felt for sure that he could feel it.

"Let's go back to the house. Fuck all this shit I just want to make love to you all night." I pushed myself tighter to him and let my hands drift down to his hardness. Gone were all the lascivious thoughts I had earlier, now all wanted was plain vanilla lovmaking with this extraordinary man.

"Take me here, now...I can't wait for us to get home." He worked frantically to undo his jeans and in one swift motion he let them dropped to his knees letting me see that when he when had redressed at the mega mart he had gone commando. I sucked in a deep breath at his boldness and grabbed his cock letting my hands drift across his solid shaft.

"Get ready..." My desires were frenzied as I unzipped my jeans, freeing my erection, all but for a moment, until I buried it deeply into him seconds later. We moaned in unison, even with the two men on the video screen, as I went deeper and deeper into him. I instantly relaxed the moment my shaft was buried as deeply as it could go. My heart rate returned to normal and I was calmed as the warmth of his body surrounded me.

"I didn't hurt you, did I?" I asked realizing that I had taken him so quickly.

"Not one bit. I love when you take me in one long stroke. It feels so good."

"Lean against the stool. I want to take you quickly so we can leave here and go home. I need to be naked with you." I knew I was being demanding but I was suddenly aware of the surroundings we were in. How many other people had fucked in this booth before? Guilt flooded my body. I felt dirty and Lawrence deserved better than this. He did as I said, like he was supposed to, and a moment later I was pumping in and out of him. His ass was so tight and receptive to me pushing me on and on until I got to the point of no return. In one last long deep stroke I opened up and flooded his ass with my seed. We were both moaning loudly from the joy my orgasm brought both of us and I knew everyone around us could hear. When I was spent, forehead pressed into Lawrence's back, satiated for the moment, guilty of sin, I slowly pulled out of him.

Lawrence turned instantly and pulled me into a breath stopping hug. "What is it?" I shook my head. I knew I couldn't put my thoughts into words. "That was good...no...that was great...but you...you didn't seem to enjoy it..."

"This place is dirty, you deserve better than someone fucking you in a place with this."

"I...kinda liked it...it was...um...primal...I really felt like you picked me up and used me and I think that we all want to be used at some point in our life like that."

I smiled but it was a weak smile. I still felt guilty. "Come on let's go home." His lips found mine. He was trying to let me know that it was okay, that everything was okay.

We made our way back to the front of the store with all eyes on us, something I disliked immensely. I paid for both our purchases and we left. Without even giving it a second thought Lawrence put his arm around me and we walked to the car like that. I know it should have bothered me, the gross display of public affection but it didn't - for the first time in my life I was proud of being who I was and the person that standing next to me.

*

I woke Friday morning at five thirty to find I was alone. After a quick trip to the bathroom I made my way to the living room where I found Lawrence engrossed in something on his laptop.

"Good Morning," I said walking over to him kissing him soundly before flopping down on the sofa next to him.

"Mmmm... Morning..." I drew his eyes away from the computer screen long enough to savor my kiss.

"Have you been up long?"

"Never slept," he mumbled ignoring my hard cock that wanted to feel his touch. He had turned into a man possessed with a singular cause. "Okay Ivan has $1.25 million in a Swiss bank account. The account was opened a month after you arrived in Syria with steady deposits being added monthly and one large deposit two days before the General died. I've also arranged for a suitcase to be placed in your apartment, which contains a pair John Lobb Oxford shoes, broken in. Only a trained eye will know that you are wearing a $1700 pair of shoes. There is also an engraved, 'Thanks For Everything', Rolex from Al. In a second apartment rented a month ago in Ivan's name in St. Petersburg is a closet full of expense clothes and shoes and some other expensive items, artwork, etc. There is enough of a paper trail to lead anyone to the apartment without it being too obvious. We want to make them work to find all of your hidden treasures. Giving it to them on a silver platter would give us away." He paused long enough to take a large gulp of soda before starting again.

"I don't think that Aaron Mitchell would chance wearing high end name brand clothing. It would draw too much attention. An expensive pair of shoes you can get away with because eight out ten people don't look at your feet. The Rolex watch is easily explainable - a gift from Al for 'services rendered'."

"You've been busy." I said. "But you h

have to rest. You can't run yourself down."

"I will rest when I am certain I have done everything to make your story believable and know with certainty there are no holes." He flipped a switch and the flat screen came alive with the thirty faces we spent the bulk of yesterday studying.

"I've been giving these people some thought." I said standing and walking over to the flat screen. "Each handler is responsible for their own group. They don't know what Joe-Schmo in the next group is doing. Only you and 'the old man' know that - to make sure no two operations overlap. I feel comfortable striking them off the top of the list. In fact, I'd put them at the bottom of the list. The 'old man' has vetted them too closely and I honestly feel that he would know if one of them went rogue."

"I totally agree with you there." Lawrence performed a few lightening fast keystrokes on his laptop and the top row on men dropped to the bottom of the screen."

"The administrative support personnel are pretty much out of the loop of things but I'm not ready to discount them yet. They are all young and fresh out of college. The only caveat to that is sometimes the least obvious becomes the most obvious. With the correct amount of seasoning and a solid back story this would be the perfect place for a mole to invade." Lawrence nodded and moved them to the middle of the tier of suspects.

"My gut is telling me the mole is one of those ten." I point to the row of computer geeks that was now sitting at the top of the screen.

Lawrence stared intently at the images mulling over what I said.

"I'm going to make coffee, you want some?" I asked.

"No thanks, I've had my fill of caffeine via Coca Cola." He pointed to the empty two liter bottle on the floor. "Cursory background checks on these ten all checked out fine. Guess it's time to dig deeper."

"What does that involve?" I asked from the kitchen.

"It involves me doing my magic, the same magic that someone is going to do to you. They are going to look into every part of your life, scrutinize every movement you've made and delve into things you have long forgotten. I'm going to need several uninterrupted hours to work this thing down." Playful, needy Lawrence was gone replaced by this man on a mission. "I'll use the bedroom so I don't disturb you."

"You don't have to do that." I walked back into the living room. "Listen, we have today and tomorrow to get our plan in action. Looking more closely into the lives of those ten is something you can do when you are back at Langley. Instead of looking into their backgrounds how about looking at them now? Can't you do your magic on their computers? See if any of them have been hacking into someone else's computer?"

A light bulb seemed to go off in Lawrence's head and he immediately started typing furiously on his laptop. "You are simply a genius!" He exclaimed.

I gave him a kind laugh and without warning threw my body over his pinning him to the couch. "You need to rest." I grunted breathless from the tackle.

"No. I have to do this." He tried to push me off of him but I was too strong.

"You need to rest." I repeated pinning his hands above his head. "We will be ready by Sunday afternoon. I promise you."

"I have to make sure that there is no chance anything can happen to you." His voice dripped with fear and apprehension.

"Now you listen to me," I said cupping his chin so that he would look me straight in my eyes, "I am going to be fine and so are you. But you can't panic or try to outthink yourself. You've never done this before and I am a veteran. I know how to play the game. It is important that you do everything I tell you to do, exactly as I tell you do it - this is how you will stay safe. What I want right now is for you to come back to bed and get a few hours sleep. When you wake up we will work on my genius plan...together." Moving off of him and sitting up I took his hand and pulled him into my arms. "Trust me that I know what is right for you." I whispered. He nodded and together we walked into the bedroom.

"Stay with me until I fall asleep." His voice was small and filled with need. "Please"

I saw the expression on his face and knew that he wanted more than sleep. I also knew that I wanted him as much as he wanted me but he needed sleep. I had him lay on his side away from me and spooned him in my arms. "There will be plenty of time for us later." I whispered. "I promise, sleep now."

*

"I'm probably going to need to go to Langley for a few hours tonight." He said after he had woken up, made love and had taken a long slow, and sensual, shower together.

"Why?"

"The idea you gave me? I'm going to install a keystroke logger on every computer in the office."

"Are they untraceable?"

"Mine are. No one will ever know that I even touched their computer, because in reality I'm not going to actually touch their computers."

"You can't do it from here?"

"No, there is no remote access allowed - ever. It's one of the security precautions we have in place."

"And you are positive there is no way anyone can ever breach this."

"I want to say 100% positive but any system that has outside access, meaning internet access is hackable. I have installed some very tight firewalls. In essence heavy duty concrete walls they would have to get through to hack into the server."

"I can't come with you." I said more of a statement then a question.

"No. I should only be gone a few hours. I need to clear the office out, any ideas how to do that."

"Who would be in the office on a Friday evening?"

"There is always someone there...you know monitoring."

"Can the old man clear the office?" Lawrence shook his head that he could. "Then I think you should let him work his magic." I reached over and picked up my burner cell and handed it to him.

Langley is little over an hour's drive from my house in Fredericksburg. Our fearless leader, the old man, as we so lovingly call him, gave us his silent blessing and arranged to have the office cleared out between five and seven that evening stating the servers were going down for updates, something that occurred on a routine basis. Luckily for us there hadn't been any updates done for the past month and a half so the clearing out didn't come as a shock to the four lone people that were in the office. Lawrence figured it would take him just over an hour and a half to do what he had to do.

It was such an odd feeling standing at the doorway saying goodbye to Lawrence. He was only going to be gone for a couple of hours and I felt a strange loneliness creeping over me.

"Drive safely." I said with a grin on my face.

"I will." He was laughing at my motherly ways.

"On the way back don't take a direct route. If you have a favorite restaurant go there and get a bite to eat. Drive around for a little while. Look at the cars around you. Don't take the closest exit to my house. Your best bet is to go past the exit and backtrack. If you think you are being followed at all pull into a gas station buy a burner cell and call my burner."

"I will."

"Maybe I should ride with you. You can drop me off outside of Langley..."

"I'll be okay. People are looking at you not at me. You stay here...study... think...but most of all..." he paused and smiled, "...miss me..."

"Of that I will." I said pulling him into my arms and kissing him. "Please be careful."

"I promise I will."

It seemed like an eternity until Lawrence pulled back into the garage when in fact it was only four and a half hours. Lawrence had a bold smile on his face letting me know that everything went according to plan and the key stroking program was dully installed on every computer and laptop in the arena. He also told me that he installed a variation to the program to the server that he would be able to see who, what and when someone accessed any program on the mainframe.

"I'll only be able access that from the office," he said. We were stripped of our clothes and Lawrence was straddled over me, my cock was buried deep in his ass while we he spoke. "The old man has arranged for the key stroking data to be sent directly to my laptop." I flexed my hips, pushing deeper into him, trying to distract him but the lure of computers which was almost too compelling for him.

"Tell me how much you missed me." I said drawing his mouth to mine stroking my tongue against his."

"You were all I thought about." He said pressing tighter to me. "I like this position, it's so deep."

"Yes...I like it also. I love the control it gives me." I said reaching around and grabbing his ass.

"I had this thought while you were gone."

"Mmmm...I'm listening," he said closing his eyes and concentrating on my hand kneading his ass, pulling and pushing him up and down on my cock.

"After this thing is over...and the mole is taken care of...I want to go away...with you. Take some time together. Just you and me." I had shifted us slightly so my ass was on the edge of the couch and was stoking more deliberately, loving the feel of his tight ass against my cock.

"I think we can do that..." he said grinding against me. His cock was hard and ran the length of our chests almost like a third person between us. "You know that it doesn't matter if we go away or stay here I have every intention of spending as much time as I can with you for as long as we can."

I was silent for a long time.

"After this weekend, until the operation is complete we won't be able to do this." I said sadly.

"Yes...I know...it's going to be hell to be so close to you and not be able to touch you."

'Yes it will but we have to put any feelings that we have for each other aside. When I am marched into your office Monday morning it is going to be the first time we've met each other." I pushed deeper into him and held myself tightly against him.

"I'll be able to do that. I'll have to wear my baggy pants to hide the excitement I will get from being close to you." Perched on his toes he began a slow bouncing up and down on me. "I'll think of this right now, how good you feel...and how I'm going to shoot a large wet load on your chest when you cum."

"Not yet...there is more I need to say." I kissed him deeply, sucking his tongue into my mouth. I broke the kiss off midway having gathered the courage to say what I needed to say. "I have several weapons I use to always give me the upper hand in any operation." I was panting from the kiss and trying to hold back not shooting my load. "Of course the basic weapons are my brain and my gun but I also use my body as a weapon."

"Oh yes, I've learned that over the past few days." He sighed kissing me along the jaw line up to my ear.

"If I have to use my body...and you know what that involves...to get the results we need I am going to have to do it." Lawrence stilled and stiffened against me.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds