A Mole in the House Ch. 02

"I know you will." His voice was filled with sadness. "And I accept whatever you have to do to find this mole. Only...please don't enjoy yourself too much."

"Never." I said. "This is why I've never done something like this. When it comes to emotions I don't like to play games. I never...ever...what to hurt you Lawrence. Ever." I said adding the last 'ever' to stress that I was being serious. Pulling him in my arms I lifted him and still buried deep inside of him I laid him down on his back. My mouth found his again as I started making love to his ass. I wasn't ready to say the words I felt about him - so I let him know how I felt about him through my body language.

"I can fuck anyone I need to fuck to get the job done, but I will only make love to you." I whispered in his ear and a moment later we found our release together.

*

I woke up alone again Saturday morning and found Lawrence deep in thought at his computer. Even my naked body couldn't distract him. "We have our first key stroke reports filtering in." He mumbled flicking a switch displaying computer gobbly-gook on the screen. "There are three people in the office this morning, two computer geeks and one handler. One of the ops in Tel-Aviv went belly up last night and the asset we have had there for close to three years was unceremoniously escorted out of the country and the Israeli's are filing a complaint against the US."

"Our mole is getting brazen."

"Maybe they think their time is limited and is going to wreck as much havoc as they can."

"So what does all this stuff mean?" I asked pointing to the monitor.

"This is letting me know whatever anyone types. For instance the person at this computer is emailing his op in Kazakhstan using one of their codes letting him know to go ahead with the deal he'd been brokering and that the funds would be transferred first thing in the morning..."

"It's just like when I used to get emails from my brother in Moscow telling me that mother is okay or mother wasn't feeling well."

"Correct. I am the keeper of all the codes. Each group uses different codes for different things. That being said we need to learn our codes." I gave him a puzzled look. "I will know when people are monitoring our conversations and I will want you to know also. There are times I might feel you are giving too much information and other times I might want you to go into more detail. I figured we'd do finger codes. Like if I were to tap my finger repeatedly it means that someone is listening to us...things like that."

"And you don't think anyone will pick up on this?"

"Our codes are going to be so subtle that I have confidence no one will even notice. I am in the office all the time, people there know me and know that I'm nervous and I twitch all the time - they are just going to think I'm twitching. As for you I will restrict the codes you will need to give to me, subtle things, I rub of an eye, a scratch of your neck."

"Or licking my lips." I couldn't help but laugh knowing how that drove him crazy when I did that.

"Only if you want me to pounce on you."

A second later I licked my lips and all conversation ceased.

We were on our countdown of time together. Sleep didn't come to either of us Saturday night. We alternated between long deep conversations about our lives so far, the goals we had and making love. We were two insatiable men that couldn't keep our hands off of each other. The sex toys we had bought were still sitting on the dresser in the packaging they came in. Neither of us felt the need for 'add-ons' - we were content to explore and discover each other. The time for play for both us of was to remain in the future.

"I think we need to start calling each other by our agency names. We need to get used to it." I said in the shower Sunday morning.

"Okay Aaron." He laughed nervously. "I don't like that name. It's just not you. The man I want is named Steve."

"That's how I feel about Garrett." I commented. I was washing his lovely cock, feeling it hardening to my touch. "I love how I can make you hard just by touching my fingers to you."

"All I have to do is think about you and I can get hard." He whispered moving closer to me.

"Will I be bugged once I enter the office?"

"I don't think so. You will be able to go back to your house Monday night but come Tuesday I might want to sequester you to the compound. I haven't decided yet. There are advantages and disadvantages to doing that. We have living quarters there. You will have a private room and bathroom and I will be staying in the room next door to yours. Those rooms have both listening devices and cameras."

"Oh great, some unknown person is going to watch me take a crap. I really look forward to that."

"I don't think there are cameras in the bathroom, only listening devices." He laughed. "It's going to be hell not being able to talk to you..."

I turned the water off and grabbed the towels handing one to Lawrence. "I know you don't like to run...but about three miles down the Langley obstacle course there is a little hut. I think they use it during quals as a first aid station. If we aren't bugged and we don't bring any electronics with us we could meet there some morning. Everyone knows I'm a runner - that's not a secret."

Lawrence didn't say anything he just walked out of the bathroom and slipped back into bed. I followed him and sat on the edge of the bed. "As good as that sounds I think that someone is going to be watching you at all times. Let's just play it by ear. I don't want to put either of us in unnecessary danger. Now come here, I want to bury my lovely cock in your beautiful ass." I loved how this skinny, oh so young man could command my attention that way he did, but at that very moment I would crawl across a desert to be close to him.

Five minutes later I was on my hands and knees with Lawrence behind me. His cock was slowly sliding into me, stretching me and filling me in ways I had never thought possible. Lawrence had planted his hands on my ass cheeks and had them spread widely so he could see his massive thickness sliding effortlessly in me.

"I never knew I could do this," he whispered stroking his cock deeper into me. "I love that you can take me...that you want to take me..." He flexed his hips and I knew he was buried all the way in me.

"For as long as I live I will want to feel this gloriousness," I moaned pushing back against him.

"Get ready, I'm going to take you now..."

He moved slowly, long deep strokes. There was apprehension at first, he didn't want to hurt me, but as he gained confidence his strokes became more determined. My ass was his haven and he was getting lost in me. On and on with each stroke he took more liberties. I let me body encourage him and my voice act as affirmation that I wanted more...I wanted him. I could feel his orgasm rising. His breathing hitched. His strokes were more deliberate. His fingers dug into my sides and I felt his cock swell. I begged him to cum. I wanted to feel his glorious shaft erupt spewing his hot elixir inside of me.

"Oh fuck..." he yelled shoving his cock one last time into me. He wrapped his arms around me and held his shaking body to mine as his cock exploded in me. What I thought was sweat rolling down my back I realized a moment later were tears at the moment I heard Lawrence's sobs vibrating against me.

I moved slightly, letting him roll me onto my side. "Please let me hold you." I begged. Slowly he pulled out of me and I rolled around and took him in my arms. "It's okay...really..."

"No...it's not...I'm so fucking scared. What if something goes wrong...if something happens to you?" He didn't bother to hide his emotions, letting his tears fall freely down his cheeks.

"We'll just be extra careful that's all."

"I...want to tell you something..." he whispered.

"No...not now...not until this thing is over. Please...I know how you feel and you know how I feel just hold onto that." Somehow I felt if we didn't say the words we would be able to protect ourselves if something ever went wrong. "Now hush...everything is going to be okay..." I wiped his tears with my thumbs. "If you don't stop I'm going to take that lovely crop you picked out and really give you something to cry about."

"Promise?" He said smiling. I pulled him tighter to as I burst out laughing.

"Yes, I promise that one day very soon that crop is going to find its way to your beautiful ass and when it does trust me you won't be able to sit comfortably for many days."

"Oh I hope so!"

*

At four thirty we headed to the garage. We stood between our cars holding each other not saying anything for the longest time. When we finally separated Lawrence handed me a coin.

"It was my great-grandfathers. He brought it over from Russia when he came to the United States. He gave it to his son, who gave it his son who in turn gave it to me. I've carried since my parents died. Now I want you to carry it to keep you safe.

"Thank you," I said holding my emotions back, "I will keep it with me and hopefully very soon I will be handing it back to you."

"These have been the best four days of my life Steve..."

"Yes, they have been and as far as I'm concerned they are just the beginning. I'll see you tomorrow and please don't worry, we will get through this."

I stood in the garage and watched him pull out and drive away. When he was gone I went back into the house. The computers were gone from the living room, the kitchen cleaned and the bed remade. The house that was once my sanctuary now suddenly felt lonely and empty. I locked the purchases me made at the adult bookstore in my footlocker and walked around turning all the lights off. It was time to put Steve Dunbar away and become Aaron Mitchell again.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 243 milliseconds