A Most Unusual Evening

Here she fixed me with a sly grin.

"...There are some parts that I would be interested to 'explore.'"

I was nearly apoplectic. "Exactly what parts of that charming tale would you like to 'explore?'" I spat.

Jennifer was grinning from ear-to-ear now, though I wasn't sure why. "In real-life, Roger is creepy and smells bad. So it will have to be someone else." She paused for my response, but I was dumbstruck. "You should see your face right now," she laughed. "It's priceless. I'm flattered. Thank you. Even if Antonio Banderas was parking my car, I could never have sex with another man, especially behind your back. For our purposes, do you think you could play the part of Roger?"

Jennifer was flushed and panting slightly. I eyed her cautiously. "You want me to pretend to be a valet and seduce you in the back of our car?"

"Um, well, no. I don't care about the valet or the car. It's the rest of it."

"I don't understand. You'll have to spell it out for me. If your fantasy is to get seduced and fucked by some greasy stranger in the back of our car, and you want me to play the part, what exactly is it you want me to do?"

By now I could see the blush spreading across her chest and neck like a crimson stain, and Jennifer could no longer look me in the eye. She was obviously embarrassed by having to describe her desires to me so explicitly.

"I want you to screw me and then go down on me after." She blurted, still looking away.

I was speechless. I could only gape at her incredulously. I hadn't seen that coming at all.

Jennifer took my silence as disapproval. "I'm sorry," she cried. "You think it's gross. I'm sorry I even brought it up. Please try to forget I ever said anything, okay?"

Jennifer was practically bawling now and through my haze of surprise, I suddenly had a moment of total clarity. My sweet wife had just bared her soul to me and it was vastly kinkier than I had ever imagined. There was only one thing to do – I had to nurture that spark and reward and encourage her admission.

"Get your pants off now!" I barked like a naval captain. "Prepared to be screwed."

It was Jennifer's turn to be dumbfounded. When she didn't move quickly enough, I reached for her waist and unsnapped her pants with a violent tug. Grabbing her waistband, I yanked hard, lifting her hips off the cushion as I removed her pants and panties. Her blouse was next to go, revealing her jutting breasts and bullet-hard nipples. Her chest was mottled with the blush of her excitement and her pussy too showed her arousal, with her lips swollen, spread and glistening with an angry red shine, revealing her steaming inner core.

Needing no further encouragement, I dove right in and buried my cock in her to the hilt in one hard thrust. She was gushingly wet and moaned in pleasure at the sudden intrusion. I thrust into her repeatedly, trying to fuck away my confusion. But quickly I realized that I had another problem. Despite my arousal at Jennifer's surprisingly erotic tale, my body was not quite as excited as my mind. This would be my fourth orgasm of the day (of the last 15 hours, to be precise), which was far above my previous record. My cock, although rigid and pumping like a marathoner slogging up Heartbreak Hill, seemed to be saying that there was no certainty we would reach the finish line.

I could sense, rather than feel that her cunt was incredibly slick and wet, and I could see Jennifer writhing in ecstasy beneath me, but my cock was strangely numb, as if it had been disconnected from my pleasure center. I kept hammering away, but it produced no joy for me.

Jennifer, on the other hand, was unmistakably nearing her climax. Her eyelids were heavy and her mouth was open and gasping. Usually she requires direct manual stimulation of her clit to get off, but suddenly her hands were clawing at my back as she erupted.

Still I soldiered on, thrusting and pumping blindly, trying to find something that would prompt my climax. With Jennifer weakened by her orgasm, I pulled out, flipped her over and mounted her from behind, but still I could not feel any pleasure in my cock.

Now I was watching her ass cheeks quiver under my continuing assault. Jennifer's still-virgin asshole was winking at me with each thrust and I resorted to one of my favorite fantasies: imagining what it would be like if and when I finally penetrated that tight cavern with my cock for the first time. Even this, however, produced no sensation. Rather it brought back memories of Aliyah's tight asshole, which I had ravaged only a few hours earlier. I was flooded with feelings of guilt, which did nothing to provoke a climax.

I flipped Jennifer over once more and raised her legs and spread them wide to give myself more leverage. This position caused her whole body to shake and I watched Jennifer grit her teeth and attempt to restrain her swaying breasts with one hand as I continued my relentless onslaught.

I could feel the sweat rising on my brow and began to wonder what would give out first: my heart or my back. I was starting to contemplate how I could fake an orgasm, when Jennifer came to my rescue.

"Give it to me now" she shouted. "Give me your hot load. Shoot my pussy full of your steaming cum and fill my cunt to the brim. I want to feel your hot cock throb as you pump me full of your cream."

Her nasty words shocked me and the sight of such filth pouring from my wife's usually gentle mouth triggered a gut-wrenching orgasm. My balls were churning and the head of my cock felt like someone had shoved a firecracker down my pee slit when I exploded. My moans were a combination of pleasure and pain as my continuing orgasm caused my whole body to spasm violently. Each spurt produced a sharp burning sensation shooting up my shaft, and it was with more than a little relief that I felt my orgasm subside.

I caught a glimpse of Jennifer's face and saw that she was looking at me expectantly as I caught my breath. Although she is not usually multi-orgasmic, I was still surprised that she had only come once despite the fact that we had been fucking for almost 20 minutes. Surely I had delivered a performance worth of at least two orgasms? But I knew what she was waiting for.

Drawing a deep breath, I slid down her body until I was face to face with her gaping snatch. The hair on her crotch was sticky and matted down with secretions and her pussy lips hung open, red, raw and swollen. A tiny pearl of my seed struggled to escape from her ravaged hole.

Now Jennifer may not usually be multi-orgasmic, but as soon as my tongue touched her dripping slit she shook with her second orgasm of the night. I could feel the mixture of slimy juices spreading across my face as I dug in and lapped at her hole. The taste wasn't much different from Jennifer's usual flavor, perhaps a tad bit more salty, but the texture was obviously different. Thick, viscous and slippery, the goo was hot and heavy on my tongue.

I felt my revulsion well up in my throat, but I was distracted by Jennifer's climactic moans. "Oh my God!" she shrieked. "Oh my God. Oh my God." The convulsions of her cunt squeezed more juices out onto my tongue and, despite my qualms I lapped them up completely. I was determined to make this an experience she would not soon forget, and when her pussy was clean I pushed her legs up and out and slid my tongue deep into her slick vaginal canal. This set off a new round of moans from Jenn as I scoured her pussy chute.

Only when Jennifer could take it no more and pushed me away did I roll over and lay staring at the ceiling, marveling at my accomplishments. My heart was pounding, my cock was burning, my jaw was numb and my face was smeared with an unctuous mixture of my and Jennifer's sex juices. I was devastated – wrecked both physically and emotionally from the long day's endeavors – and yet completely elated.

It had been a day of incredible firsts. I had come four times. Four times! That was a good month most of the time. I had come four different ways with two different women. I had sex with – no, fucked – a gorgeous stranger barely half my age and had the pleasure not only of banging her incredible ass (another first for me) but also of hearing her beg for more. And to top it all off, I had taken a new step with Jennifer. Our fledgling effort to increase our communication and enhance our love life had gone better than I would have imagined in my wildest dreams and my wife had revealed herself as not only willing, but downright eager, kinky and open to exploration. It had culminated with some of the best sex of our marriage and a new level of intimacy in our relationship.

Of course, there was the small fact that I had also violated the bonds of our marriage (again, a first) and that the intimacy would be all an illusion unless I came clean with Jennifer. I lay there crushed under the weight of my responsibility and awash in guilt not only at my acts, but also at the prospect of ruining what we had just achieved when I revealed the truth to Jennifer.

Just then I felt Jennifer's warmth press against my side and her arm unfurl across my chest. She was warm, moist and soft. It was like being wrapped in one of those warm towels they give you on the Asian airlines. Then, as it had been to start the day, her warm breath was in my ear, caressing my eardrum.

"I love you." she declared firmly. "That was incredible. I can barely speak. I thought you were going to kill me with your tongue. I feel like I might just have gone over to the dark side, but wow! How about you? How are you feeling?"

"Exhausted," I grunted.

"You poor thing! You worked so hard. I thought maybe you were having a tough time because you knew what was going to come next." She paused. "So was it totally gross? I can't explain why, but it felt incredible for me. The whole time, it was like you were fucking my mind as well as my body."

"Well, it was certainly different." I replied. "It took some getting used to, but in the end, I liked it. How could I not when I saw how much you liked it.

"Awwww. That's so sweet. Well, I feel kind of guilty. For making you do that. For going first in our little game. For starting out with such an, um, extreme fantasy. I'm going to make it up to you though. It's your turn next. Whatever your fantasy is, I'm going to make it happen. Anything you want, sweetheart. Anything..."

Her words set off an instant surge of warmth throughout my body. "Anything you want. Anything..." It was the second time today I had heard those words spoken to me by beautiful naked women.

It had indeed been a most unusual day.

*

I am always appreciative when readers take the time to let me know how they feel about a story by voting and/or commenting. I hope you will do so now.

Special thanks to my editors John Q. Hack and Lisa.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds