A Mother in Need

After dinner I told the boys to go upstairs and I'd bring them some dessert. Little did Billy know what I had in mind for him to eat.

I rinsed off the dishes from dinner, put them in the dishwasher, then went up to my bedroom. There I took off my tank top and skirt and put on another of my sexy negligees, a black lace skimpy little thing that showed off my tits and naked pussy while doing a nice job of hiding my tummy.

Taking a deep breath, I slowly walked down the hallway to Timmy's room, then opened the door and walked inside. The boys were sitting next to Timmy's PC looking at porn, as Timmy and I had arranged for him to do with Billy while they waited for me.

"Hello guys," I breathed, walking into the room, a rush of heat and wetness gushing into my cunt.

"Hi Mom... see, Bill... didn't I tell you she was hot," Tim said proudly.

"Yeah, but I thought you were kidding," Billy stammered, staring at my almost naked body.

"Are you religious, Billy?" I asked.

"Yes, ma'am, we go to church," he replied, still staring at my tits.

"This is a Bible, Billy. I want you to put your hand on it and swear that you will NEVER tell anyone about anything we do in this house tonight. Now... put your hand on the Bible. Do you swear to never tell a soul about what we do together here tonight?"

"I... yeah! Sure! I swear!" Billy said, his hand on the Holy Book. Inside I was laughing over using the Bible to talk a kid into letting me suck his cock and fuck him, but he did it, and afterward I put the Book down and turned to him.

"Good, Billy. Now... I want to make this perfectly clear. You can do ANYTHING you want to me tonight, Billy... you and Timmy. You can touch and fondle my tits... you can finger my cunt or asshole... you can take your naked cock out and put it in my mouth... or you can fuck me in my pussy OR my ass. Anything, Billy. And you can come on my face, too. I love that, don't I, baby?" I said to my son.

"Yeah. She does. Didn't I tell you, Bill?" Timmy said.

"Boys, take off your clothes, then come to my bedroom. I want you both naked so I can see your cocks," I said.

As both of them scrambled to get out of their clothes I began touching my pussy, pleased to see both boys had stiff cocks already.

"Now lets go to my bedroom," I said. "We'll have more room there. Then I turned and left the room, walking down the hall with both boys following me.

Inside, I crawled onto my bed, then lay on my back, playing with my pussy with one hand while fondling my tits with the other.

"Come up here with me, boys," I said, as they did as I asked. God I was hot. TWO naked, 18 year old young men were going to suck and fuck me and feed me their cocks and I couldn't wait to get started.

"Look at my tits, Billy. They're big, don't you think? I wear a D-cup bra, Billy. See how big they are?" I asked, holding my tits up for the boys. "Touch them, Billy," I said, placing the boy's hands on my tits, then moving my fingers down over his young cock, gently fondling it, feeling it pulsing in my hand.

"Oh FUCK! Oh MAN! I... I'm gonna...." he wheezed. And then he came, his cock jumping in my hand as I quickly slid down under his cock, holding it against my cheek, wiping it back and forth across my face before taking it into my mouth, sucking on it, tasting his young hot cum, chewing it... swallowing it.

"Hmmm, yes!" I moaned, noticing that my son now had his cock out as well, masturbating it, aiming it toward my face as well, his eyes glazed as he moved closer to my face.

"TAKE MINE, TOO, MOM!" Timmy groaned. And then his cock was coating me in hot sperm as well, the blasts of cum so hard they splashed off my face and down onto my tits. God how I loved this... having TWO hard cocks to play with, to make suck, and, I knew, to fuck me as well.

Both boys were breathing hard, gasping actually, as their buff bodies jerked and twitched under my gentle handling, spraying me with their nasty cum. They were making little squealing sounds as I took turns sucking their dicks then, and I knew we were all going to have a wonderful night together.

After both boys finished coming on my face I grinned and them and said, "Now boys... what do you want to do to me? Tell me," I moaned, sliding their cum into my mouth with my fingers, sucking them, loving the taste of their cum. Billy's expression changed from one of innocence to lust, and when he and Timmy both also began touching themselves again, I smiled and said, "Touch me, boys. Or taste me. Smell my hot scent. Lick my cunt, boys. Do it. Eat me."

Timmy was the first to do it. Whether to impress Billy or simply because he wanted to eat me was of no concern to me. I was just happy to spread my legs and feel my son's mouth on my cunt, his tongue lapping and exciting me. Billy watched, wide-eyed, his softened cock growing hard again already as he slowly stroked it.

"Ummm, baby, that feels so good," I sighed, stroking Timmy's head, pulling him into my wetness, watching as his cock also again grew larger.

When I thought he was ready for me, I told Timmy to climb on top of me and fuck me, and of course he did it, sliding into my wetness with ease, his cock rigid again already.

"Want to feed me yours while you watch us, Billy?" I asked, and of course he did that, too, giving me his cock while I lay there letting my son fuck me.

"Oh God Mother, I'm gonna come!" Timmy gasped, and he did, spurting hot jets of jism in my cunt, causing the first of my many orgasms that night.

"Now, Billy!" I groaned, masturbating as Timmy finished, then pulled out of me. "Your turn, baby. Put your nice hard cock in my cunt and FUCK ME!" And of course he did it.

"God, this is so fucking exciting I can't believe it," Billy groaned, moving between my naked thighs. And then he was fucking me, too, his hard, unprotected cock sliding easily into my slutty, messy cunt.

Timmy was lying next to me, touching my naked, slippery tits while his friend fucked me. I turned to him and said, "Do you like Mother being a slut for your friend, baby?"

"Yeah, Mom," he smiled proudly. "I really do," he said, and in seconds Billy was coming inside my hot cunt as well, gasping and grunting with each hard thrust and spurt of cum.

I knew this was just the beginning for me, just the first chapter in my new life as a MILF, and when Timmy became hard again, and replaced Billy's spent cock in my cunt, I knew my thirst for hard young cocks like these would never be quenched. I knew that night I would continue to fuck and suck as many cocks as my son brought home to me. And of course over the next few months and years that's exactly what I did....

****************

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds