A Mother's Dilemma Ch. 01

It was late and the instant she hit the door she threw the carryout on the table, her coat in the foyer closet, heels in a corner and pulled the cabinet door open taking two pain/PM tablets and one of her happy pills. Her back was aching from those damn stairs and her shoes.

"Chris, Chris, supper's on the table hon. I'm tired and going to take my bath. Use the bathroom down here tonight because I may be awhile. I plan to just lay and soak. It's been hell at work. OK?, Chris? You hear me?"

"Yeah, sure mom, don't worry." as he came into the kitchen. "I'll clean up and stuff, you go on."

"God, sometimes you can be the sweetest angel hon."

Karen lay in the dim candle light soaking, the water steaming. She blew the stray strands of hair out of her face thinking, "I shouldn't let anything get to me. If it wasn't for all those fucking stairs and those darn heels." She smiled at the thought of all those men pushing to watch her go up the steps. Even the guy from legal. If she hadn't felt so bad, it might have been fun to just... "I could have brushed up against him, maybe taken the stairs a little slower? I could have made all those bastards so damn hard." Her hands drifted down her tummy as she looked down. She knew she still looked pretty good. Her breasts weren't too big and barely fell when she took her bra off. Her nipples were a dark brown. Her tummy just rolled slightly before disappearing over the curve of her dark tangled mound. Almost sexy cute.

Karen got out and patted herself dry turning to look at the curve of her ass in the mirror. She pulled on her T and panties and her old robe. She heard the TV downstairs and went down to see what was on. The pills had taken affect and she was a little sleepy.

Chris was sitting on the couch in his pajamas so Karen lay on the floor, a throw pillow cushioning her head.

"Chris?"

"Yeah mom."

"Do your poor mom a favor."

"What?"

"My back hurts so bad. Rub it for me please?"

"Ok, sure."

"I climbed a thousand stairs today and my back is killing me."

"Ok I'll fix it."

Chris got down on his knees, his hands beginning at her shoulders. Karen groaned almost in pain as his fingers dug into her muscles. He lightened it a little and continued to work on her back. Hands gently moved down her spine to the small of her back just above the curve of her cheeks, then slowly moved back higher fingers massaging carefully. In a few minutes he felt her relax. He could tell by her breathing that she had drifted off to sleep.

Chris paused waiting, then swung his leg over her thighs. He leaned forward, quickly working on her shoulders and back. Each time his hands squeezed, her robe rode up higher, the hem pulling up over her panties. His cock was so hard it was aching. Chris leaned forward pushing the hard length between her thighs. Each time he leaned forward to massage her shoulders he pressed himself against her. Her thighs lightly rubbed the sides of his cock. Slowly for what seemed like minutes he continued this slow rocking rhythm as his hands kept her relaxed and asleep.

He wasn't sure when, but felt her ass lightly twitch, squeeze together... then again. A sigh as her hips ever so slightly pressed back against him. Chris closed his eyes, holding his breath as his hands continued to work against Karen's shoulders. He could barely hold back. His hardness pressed tightly against her pussy, the skin pulling tight as he moved against her. Chris felt her push back again and almost came.

"Wha.. what... Chris? CHRIS, let me up, get up. That's enough. Let me up."

Chris rolled over away from his mom. Karen pushed herself up pausing to look at him oddly, trying to collect her thoughts.

"I'm going to bed Chris"

Karen lay in her bed staring at the ceiling trying to sort her thoughts. "What was he doing? Was she dreaming or was he... My God, was he humping me there on the floor? His mom? He was." Her hand reached under her panties between her legs, fingers pushing through the tangled black curls. "Oh God, I'm wet, I can't fucking believe this, my own son has made me wet." Karen cried as she rolled to her side, "I need it, I just need someone... so bad."

Fingers touched her sensitive lips, her hand pushed inside her panties. Her fingertips slipped easily inside her moist pussy, aching to sate her growing need. She glanced at her dresser thinking to get her vibe, then pushed her panties over her hips, kicked them from her ankles and pulled her pillow between her knees. Karen's arms hugged it to her breast as her hips twisted and rocked. As her clit rubbed against the soft warm material her mind drifted, a fantasy of being taken, seized and ravished, willingly submitting herself to the pleasure forced upon her. The men all held her down over her desk as John from legal kicked free of his pants, his cock darkly angry. His fingers entwined in her hair as he jerked her head back and thrust himself inside her, fucking her, pounding against her as she cried out in anger... in need... in lust...

Karen squeezed harder, a whimper escaping as her hips searched for that moment of release. Karen pressed harder against the material, so close... closer... there... there... oh God yes. As she came the warmth flowed over her hips. Knees clasped tightly to her pillow, sighing, slipping off to sleep... yet, the subtle ache of something... missing, she hugged her pillow.

"You're up early for a Saturday," she said, really not expecting him up for a couple more hours. Her gaze flicked to his pajama bottoms looking for his erection. Her mouth went dry, but her knees shifted. "God," she thought, "I'm like a teenager, thinking about sex when a male walks by. But she wasn't ready for sex, well at least she shouldn't be, this was Chris. What is wrong with me? I can't get sex out of my head lately."

"I'm going with some guys to a game at the stadium. We'll be gone all day. I won't be too late."

He heard the intake of her breath as he leaned to kiss her on the cheek. Karen turned her head and looked him in the eye. "Chris, we need to talk."

"I know. Mom, I'm sorry, really I am, but I can't help it, it's just... I don't know... you're not like a mom, or other moms. I think, I think you're beautiful. I just can't stop looking at you, thinking about you. I can't help what I've been doing and I'm sorry."

Of all the things Chris could have said he had blurted out the one thing that could cool her anger. He loved her, even thought she, his mom, was beautiful.

Karen looked away as she whispered, "I love you Chris, but, honey, are you forgetting I'm your mother? What's been happening lately isn't proper behavior between a mother and her son."

"Mom, you told me to be careful about what I'm doing. That it's not a game. Well I'm sure of what I'm doing, of what I want."

"Chris, I didn't really mean that. What you're thinking just can't happen, honey, it just can't. Listen, Chris, we'll talk more when you get home. You go have a good time today. I have to go in to work for awhile but I won't be late."

As he left she propped her head up in her hands. What she was going to do about her son humping her on the living room floor. She knew that was what he was doing. An unbidden thought flashed through her mind chilling her... "Mothers didn't do that with their sons." Even worse was trying to excuse her reaction, explain why she was moist, "No, tell the truth Karen. You were fucking drenched when you went to bed. You were aching for it." The well of tears filling her eyes and wetting her cheeks couldn't wash away her fear, of Chris, of herself.

It was a quiet afternoon at work. Karen was pretty much alone in the office and was able to get a lot of paper work out of the way. John had stopped in to ask if there was any news on the contract for the building they looked at Friday. She sat there now not believing her behavior. She couldn't stop glancing at his slacks, wondering if he had a hard-on again. She had swung her desk chair around several times crossing her legs, allowing her skirt to slide far up her thighs. If he had only known, all he had to do was just... touch her. But he was just a junior contract attorney, much younger and wouldn't have dared. Her fingers rubbed her brow and eyes, "God what was she becoming. Just a fucking old frustrated bitch?"

Karen stopped for a salad at the deli and went home. It was getting late. She went out on the deck and pulled the cover off the spa and turned it on. She threw her clothes in the hamper and pulled on an old bikini she used that the chlorine had faded and was turning to strings. Laying back, the warm foaming water was quickly and incredibly relaxing.

"Hey, there you are. I was yelling for you in the house."

"Oh, hi Chris. I was just out here trying to relax. God this feels so good on my poor body. Get in and tell me about your day."

"Ok, be right back."

Chris ran up to his room kicking off his clothes and pulled on some old swim trunks. He stepped into the spa and sat across from his mom. Karen's head lay back, the water swirling around the smooth slope of her breasts. It looked as if she were almost asleep, or at least mesmerized by the warm agitating water. Only seconds slipped by before Chris felt his cock lengthening, slipping down his thigh.

Karen closed her eyes. She could smell his maleness. His hands were searing her thighs. He pushed her skirt higher as she opened her legs, her hips pleading for his fingertips to move higher, to invade her. She reached down rubbing her hand over the entrancing hardness that was so obvious under the material of his pants. Her fingers fumbled slightly then unfastened and pulled the zipper down. Karen reached to fill her hand with the warm hard length of him. The tip of her tongue touched her lips as she began to lean forward pulling him closer. She wanted him in her mouth, to taste him, feel the rigid hardness. Her lips opened with a soft whimper of need as...

The music jingle jarred Karen out of her thoughts, and without thinking she pulled up from the swirling water and turned flipping open her cell phone.

"Jane. Oh God Jane I think you just woke me from the hottest dream. I'm sitting in the spa." she whispered.

"Oh I'm sorry, wanna get back to it?"

"No, Chris is here anyway. So, what's up?"

"Karen, You just have to go to that party at the Robert's with me. They have the biggest social event of the year."

"Oh I don't know. I don't think so Jane. I've really been tired lately."

"Come on Karen. There will be some unattached men there and you could use one, literally. I think that's your biggest problem. You need a good..."

"JANE, don't say it, just don't."

"Well, a good screwing is great for stress and I think you've been under a lot of stress. A hot dream just won't do it."

"Maybe you're right. Maybe I will go. I need to get out, but not to get... whatever..."

Chris watched as she kneeled on the spa seat leaning over the side talking. He was surprised at the thin bikini bottoms his mother was wearing. They were threadbare from age and the spa chlorine. He could only stare at the thin strip of material barely covering her pussy.

Carefully he slipped forward to a position behind her listening as she chatted away to Jane. The soft curve between her cheeks beckoned him. His cock had grown to achingly large proportions and he was fairly gasping for breath thinking about what he was going to do. His heart was pounding in his ears... throat catching, terrified, yet he was incapable of stopping.

He positioned himself directly behind his mom only inches away. Forgetting all consequences, he reached down and pulled his cock free of his swimsuit. Chris pushed himself downward and thrust forward. His maddeningly hard cock easily slipped between her legs and he suddenly found himself pressed tightly between her thighs and resting against the thin material.

"Ohhh, God Chris," Karen shrieked, "Ohhh, no.... NO."

Chris had leaned against Karen and his head was close enough to hear Jane on the phone.

"What's wrong, Karen? What's going on?" Jane asked.

"Ahh...ahh ohhh.... Chris just poured ice... I have to go... later Jane, Bye," Karen cried out as she dropped the cell phone.

Chris pushed his hands around her waist until they met under her breasts. He could feel the weight of them resting on his wrists. His cock got harder as he leaned forward a little more, trapping her against the spa... burying himself even deeper between her thighs.

Karen squirmed, trying to get free of her son's grasp, but only succeeded in creating a sensual motion between them. She could feel his hardness pressing against her, feel it throbbing, pressing upwards...

"Chris, no, no, honey, don't do this. You shouldn't have your, your... against me like that. I'm your mother. Stop it... GODDAMMIT STOP IT CHRIS!"

Chris lowered himself slightly and then pushed inward and upward against her, lifting her higher, her toes just grazing the spa now. The swirling water pushed against her legs.

"Uhhhh," Karen grunted as Chris drove harder between her thighs, rubbing across the thin material of her bottoms. She felt her herself clench tightly... shivers of warmth... her knees weakening...

"Chris honey, please... you shouldn't want your own mother like this. Come on, please Chris, let me go, let me down."

She continued to struggle, but in the last year he had become a lot bigger and stronger than she.

The struggling only increased the movement between their bodies. As he again thrust between her thighs she tried pulling up, leaning over the spa to scramble away but only succeeded in allowing her thighs to open further as she tried to move.

She had forgotten his hands. As she leaned forward, his hands slid higher pushing her bikini top up and suddenly he had both hands on her breasts. Her nipples pressed into his palms and Chris quickly began kneading her breasts, his thumbs tormenting her nipples. Karen squirmed harder than before.

"Chris, quit. Let go of my... oh God stop it Chris, quit feeling me like that."

Karen was gasping, her heart pounding... she could feel his hardness burning between her thighs.

Karen tried to pull one leg up to hook her knee over the edge to scramble free. She couldn't reach it and the foolishness of the move became apparant. The movements of his cock and her struggles had pushed and pulled the threadbare material of her bikini bottoms to the side. She could feel the warm bare hardness against her; feel him sliding back and forth across her moist skin as he held her.

Chris slipped between warm lips that were already wet from her dream and now ready for him with the onset of her body's betrayal. Karen shrieked with desperation as she realized what was going to happen, that he was actually going to slip inside her any second. The enticing hardness pulled away, then moved against her pressing upwards. Karen caught her breath freezing as she felt him beginning to push inside her.

Chris paused moving his hands to her hips. Karen instantly reached for the deck pulling away and turning over. Her bottoms were nearly pulled to her knees. She looked, gasped as she seen her son's cock pointing at her hard and twitching... his face inches from the pink folds bare from the wet curls... they both paused. Karen had stopped struggling, gasping for breath as the shock of their closeness registered. Her body screamed for his lips to touch her.

Before she could fully understand, instincts seduced her. Inconceivably her eyes closed... waiting. For a mere second, longer than either of them would have believed, they paused, each feeling the incredible sexuality between them. But the moment escaped, when he could have taken her.

Grasping a fleeing sanity Karen pushed herself back on the deck grabbing her bottoms and pulling them up. The shock of pausing face to face had caused him to relax his hold around her. Karen stood pulling her top down over her breasts.

"Chris, Chris, my God, oh Chris. What the hell are you doing, what are we doing?" she wailed. "You have to stop this right now. This has to stop. You act like you're trying to... to screw me. God dammit you can't do this baby. I'm not some fucking whore you can just... just do. We just, we just can't." as she began crying, trembling, her arms huggging herself. "I'm so afraid. You scare me Chris. I scare me."

Chris had never heard his mother swear and cry before in anger.

He hung his head dejectedly. Getting out of the spa he moved close to hug her but quickly stepped back as he felt his still hard cock press against her hip.

She screamed as she felt the hardness brush stiffly against her, "NO, no get away. Please, Chris, stop."

"Mom, I love you. I love you so much I can't stand it. I can't think of anything but you."

Karen moved further away, trying to calm herself. "Listen Chris", as she brushed the rivulets of tears from her cheeks. "I love you too. I'm your mother, we're supposed to love each other but... not like this. Not like a girlfriend-boyfriend or a husband-wife love. As far as my responding, women's bodies sometimes react to sexual contacts that they don't really want. I'll admit it, I feel flattered. It felt good when you were against me. After all you are very manly, strong and sexually well endowed, well, any girl would have wanted to respond. But the reality is I didn't want you to continue. It was... started out... a game kind of, just playing. I'm so sorry it got out of control or you thought the wrong things of me. As for your wanting to... do it with me, well, honey, men and boys want to screw anything with a warm place to put it."

Karen laughed to try to take the sting out of the rebuke and to lessen the tension between them.

"That's not true, mom, most of the girls in school don't even interest me. And they don't act interested in me either. They never have."

"Oh Chris that's because you grew a little slower. It's not true now. They are just being coy; they don't want you to know. My baby is big and strong and handsome. But Chris, this thing has to stop. You can't go around trying to have sex with your mother. Now why don't you go to your room and cool off a little. Maybe we both need to call it a night."

Chris went to his room and stretched out on the bed. His mom claimed she didn't want to do it, but he was sure that was her head talking not her body. He had to get her thinking with her body. He knew she had felt him, wanted it... remembered that one second at the spa, knew insanity had offered her to him, and he let it get away. He smiled as he began to think of what he could do. He would not give up.

Karen sank into a steaming bath. Her nipples still ached from his fingers. Her thighs were still trembling, the swells of her pussy ached with desire. It had been so close, she shuddered... If he had gotten inside her... or if he had moved forward that one crazy second. "Oh My God," Karen thought, "I would never have been able to stop him. Had he held me just a little longer, he would have been inside me. He would have, would have taken me."

Her will was still stronger than his. Karen knew she couldn't just stop everything like nothing had ever happened. Did she dare allow a little sexual play to occur between herself and her son? She wouldn't let him do anything to her of course, but would a little playing really hurt anyone? Could she control him if she set the rules ahead of time? Karen knew she was rationalizing, making it seem less a violation, yet wanting desperately to keep him under some control. She would set the rules and pick the time to keep him from getting so aggressive.

Karen relaxed closing her eyes. The hot water steamed away all the crazy things that had been happening. Her hands caressed her thighs, toying with the soft sensitive skin as her fingers slipped higher. Humming softly as searching fingers slipped between the puffy folds, moving higher to gently circle her clit. A glow of inner warmth spread through her as her fingertips teased and toyed. Her lips parted slightly as her fingers slipped lower, sliding inside her then back up to gently circle her clit. Her legs closed tightening her thighs against her hand as Karen slipped her fingers back inside her. Her hips slowly twisted as she turned in her chair in her office, her fingers reaching out, fumbling, leaning, her lips parting...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds