A Mother's Dilemma Ch. 01

Karen's eyes opened. She shook her head pulling herself from the tub wondering what was getting into her. The water had cooled making her wonder how long she had been there. She toweled off, pulled on panties, a t-shirt and took a couple PM headache capsules. Her pillow called to her knowing tonight she would sleep.

Karen lay there, waiting for the pills to take her away. Her body, warm from her bath, ached with a need far too long ignored. She glanced at her dresser, got up and moved quietly across the darkness. She lay back pulling her knees up, her fingers splayed over the slope of her mound gently pulling the warm skin. Her warm latex toy moved in little circles over her clit, slipped down pressing between the folds and then pushed inside her. Her hand moved gently in and out as the other moved in slow circles over her clit. Karen sobbed in frustration turning to her side. She pulled her pillow to her hugging it to her breast.

Chris turned the shut down his computer and looked up at the clock. It was late. He took his shower, pulled his pajama bottoms on and padded quietly back to his room. He had thought a lot and realized he had been a jerk and felt bad about it, but he just couldn't help himself. He didn't want her to be mad or hurt. Chris slipped off his bed, thinking she might be in her room reading. He walked down the dark hall and pushed her door open.

He stood there agape. The soft dim moonlight caressed her skin, casting her bed in a faint glow. She lay hugging her pillow to her, her t-shirt on, one knee pulled up. His eyes fixated on the gentle curve of her bare hip tapering down seemingly forever. The smooth crevice between her thighs disappeared in shadowed darkness. He didn't know how long he had stood there holding his breath as his heart pounded in his chest.

Chris stepped into the room slightly closing the door behind him, his eyes adjusting to the dimness. Silently he stepped over to his mom's sleeping figure. Watching quietly, he realized just how beautiful she looked. With eyes watching for the slightest movement and listening for the any change in her breathing, he reached out for the curve of her hip.

The softness of her skin... Chris caressed her thigh, his fingertips slipped closer to the place he wanted so much to touch. He closed his eyes trying to calm his nerves.

His fingertips touched soft curls. Pausing, moving ever so slowly he pressed them deeper moving forward over the soft swells. Her thighs were warm against the sides of his hand. Pausing again to watch for her stirring he slipped his fingers between the warm folds. Slowly, carefully moving them back and forth, holding his breath he watched her. Chris continued to caress the warm folds of her pussy and felt a moistness dampen his fingertips, the skin clinging to his fingers... and now, the moistness easing his way as his fingertips slipped easily over the once clinging lips.

His breath caught, her dildo and bottle of lubricant was laying at her side. He carefully pulled away taking it in his hand and quickly coating it with the slippery lotion.

He carefully pressed it between soft mounds of her pussy as his fingers now wet with warm oil easily slid over her, caressing her clit. He slowly moved the pliant hardness up and down pressing slightly deeper each time. Then, slowing... so gently pushing... he felt her resist, then suddenly surrender, opening to accept and almost pull the warm length of it inside her.

Chris froze and watched as his mom hugged her pillow tighter, then press her face deeper into the warm soft material. Trembling with impatience and gripping his nerves he pressed deeper moving the length of it slowly, carefully back and forth inside her.

He felt her squeeze tightly against his movements. Her hips pressed slightly upwards.

Chris felt dizzy with excitement. Sliding his hand down over the rounded curve, his fingers through the dark tangled curls, he watched as his fingertips opened her pouting lips wider then moved to slowly circle the bareness of her clit. The warm folds were clinging to the soft life-like toy, enclosing it as he pressed deeper. He paused hearing his mom lightly gasp. Watching her, Chris almost groaned in relief as he realized she was still asleep. She was dreaming. Her hips pressed up seeking and feeling her move he pushed deeper.

His mom hugged her pillow tighter, clinging to it, her hips slowly moving to a distant pleasure, a distant love as she dreamed. He heard her breathing quicken as he literally fucked her with the dildo. Chris pushed the elastic over his erect cock and let his pajama bottoms slip to the floor. Reaching up he gently took his mom's hand and pulled it to the side of the bed, pressing his hardness into her palm. He paused, waited for what seemed an eternity as her fingers closed around him. Her hand slowly moved. He watched in pleasurable agony as Karen's hand moved over his cock, slipping to the tip, then downward pulling the skin tight... suddenly stopping... so still. His heart stopping as his mom pulled the pillow away.

Karen moaned. "Oh GOD, Chris, NOOOOO..... oh God nooooooo what are you doing," she wailed.

Karen tried to sit up just to collapse back on the sheets. Her breath came in ragged gasps. His hand pressed against her hips as he continued the tormenting rhythm inside her.

Chris could feel her hips lifting and her thighs tightening. Knew that she wouldn't stop if he held her, that she couldn't stop. He glanced back to see her arms hugging her pillow tightly. Chris bent down and ran the tip of his tongue over her clit, smiling as he heard her gasp of pleasure. Chris felt her hand on his thigh moving. Looking down as her fingers closed over his cock, the tip glistening from wetness. Then, her hand, moving... faster. He bent back down to pull her clit between his lips as her hips thrust against the hardness now pushing quickly inside her.

He knew he couldn't hold off much longer. He tried to move, pulling the dildo from her wanting inside her, to get over her and between her thighs but Karen held on to him tightly. Chris looked back at her. Karen was watching him. Her lips were parted with passion and desire.

Her hoarse whisper, "No baby... no, this way.... only this way..." as her hand slid faster pulling on him tighter. "Please, please," she gasped. "Inside me, put it inside me. Hurry." Her other hand reached down helping guide him to her.

Chris turned and leaning down he pushed deeper inside her as Karen's hips lifted, her moans louder. He could feel her stomach muscles tighten against his hand, heard her whisper becoming a moan as his hand moved quickly back and forth.

"Oh God... oh God... there.... oh there... it's cumming... now... oh now... Ohhhhhhh Goooddddd nowwwwwwww... Cccummiinnngg..."

He felt her shudder as her thighs clenched tightly. Her knees pulled up pushing him away.

Karen laid there, her breasts heaving, out of breath. She turned looking at Chris still standing there.

"Come here baby, you still need to cum don't you?"

Karen began a slow movement of her hand up and down. Pausing at the top to tickle and caress the sensitive ridge around the head. Chris groaned; his eyes locked on to the exotic sight. Then she squeezed him tightly and slid down the shaft, back and forth cupping him with her free hand. Her hand now slippery she began rapid strokes up and down. She stared, disbelieving, thinking to herself, "My God... I didn't realize... he's so hard, my Chris."

Chris thrust his hips forward as the speed of Karen's hands increased. She stared at the purple head disappearing and emerging from the top of her hand. She heard Chris's moan, felt it grow in her hand and knew. Karen quickly leaned forward touching the tip with her lips as his warm cum spurt against them, slipping down her cheek to her arm and against her breast.

Then, it was over.

Karen sat there at the edge of the bed. They had crossed the line, she blamed herself, and she should have seen it coming, stopped it. "But my God I needed that so bad", she thought.

She looked up at Chris, smiled, and patted him on the thigh, "Go to bed honey, this was once in a lifetime, not again... OK? No more."

As he left and she walked to her bathroom tasting him on her lips, wondering, how she would stop him. She had held him off, kept him from getting inside her. Yet, would she be able to the next time he tried? She knew he would try again. He would not stop until she let him have her. She would fight it.

As Karen lay back down in her bed she wondered how she would feel, how Chris would feel if she let him have her. If the tension between them would die. She hated the tension between them. They had always been so close. Karen closed her eyes. Tomorrow, another day. She wondered who she was fighting, and if she would win. Was she just putting off the inevitable?

She suddenly sat up. "Chris, Chris, come here... Chris, come here..."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds