A Mother's Pride Ch. 03

"What about Aunt Maisie?"

"She, my lovely little man, is not going to be invited." I ruffled his hair.

"Oh, ma! Not the hair thing, huh?"

I laughed, "You used to love that when you were a little boy."

"Well I'm not so little now, am I?"

To prove his point, I guess, he cupped one of my breasts, tweaking the nipple gently. I shivered, "No, I guess you're not. Quite grown up, actually. But," I sighed, pushing his hand away, "for the moment I am far too sore to start playing again. And besides, Mimi will be here in less than an hour and I, for one, need to take another soak and relax a bit before she comes a knocking." I looked down at him and laughed, "And you, my lovely son, had better get cleaned up and covered up before she arrives."

He grinned, "It sounded like you and Aunt Maisie have been having some naughty chats about me. Perhaps I'll put my speedos on."

"I'd love to see her face if you opened the door to her in those!"

He sat back and stared at me, a quizzical look settling over his features, "I wouldn't, honest, but aren't you... I don't know... jealous at that idea?"

That made me think because jealousy had never entered my head, "That's a real good question, Matt." I thought a little more but answered quickly anyway, before my mind was content that it knew what I was going to say, "I'm really not, you know? Sure I want you all to myself now but... well, not all of the time, I guess. I mean I know you're a young man with a whole world of opportunities available to you and I still mean what I said about you going off to uni and a whole new life, but until then... well, until then we have a lot of time to play and enjoy each other." I drew him into another hug, "Maybe... maybe because of all of that I'm just focused on your fun because I have the strongest feeling that the more fun you have, the more fun we'll have together."

"I only want to have fun with you, ma."

"That's lovely, Matt, but I'm serious. I know Mimi is a terrible flirt and I know you're still just about in your teens and very male. Very male," I repeated grimacing as I brushed the front of my panties, "So it'd be natural for you to look at her that way."

"She does like to flash her bra and she always wears really short skirts I guess."

I laughed, "At most, yes." A thought struck me, "You know, Matty, me and your aunt are always arguing and stuff - always been a bit very competitive with each other - so maybe..." My mind was not being given a chance to think too much, "Maybe you should play up to her if she tries teasing you. Give her a taste of reality when she flirts. Let her know for sure that her behaviour is a dangerous tease at times."

Matthew sat back and looked hard at me, "You serious?"

"Wouldn't you enjoy that?"

"No... I mean maybe. If you were in on it and on one condition,"

"What might that be?"

My son nodded to himself, "You have to stay right by my side all the time."

"Mentally I will be, and physically not too far, I promise." I held up a hand to stay his protest, "There's a chance she wouldn't do anything too much if I was in the room with you both."

"For real? I mean, just what did she say about me when you and her decided I was an okay topic?"

It was my turn to sit back and nod, "You're growing up super-fast, aren't you? All we said, seriously, is that you're becoming quite the hunk, but yes, she did admit that she finds you rather attractive that way. She didn't really say much about thinking of you when she masturbates, but she really did say something about wishing she wasn't related to you sometimes."

"Wow. Related. Like you and me..."

I snorted a laugh, "I guess that has rather changed the game, hasn't it?"

"Thankfully!"

I made my own agreement as obvious as my tender body would allow and then chased Matthew out of the room to go and get ready for his aunt's arrival. After making sure that there were no suspicious splashes on the carpet or any of the furniture I made my own way to my bathroom and was soon immersed in more bubbles. My thoughts were skittering about my mind, which had evidently decided to leave me be, conscience-wise, and I couldn't help but wonder why I really wasn't feeling in the least bit jealous about my sister and her sometimes nefarious thoughts about her nephew.

The obvious answer - that, given what Matthew and I had got up to, there was no excuse for me objecting to the comparatively very mild things that Maisie had spoken of before - simply held no ring of truth about it. I had the strongest suspicion, for a start, that it didn't matter that she was my sister, and that my suggestion that Matt responded to her teasing - if he chose to do so - was not really anything to do with our long-standing sibling rivalries.

That my son might respond in any way to the teasing of a much older woman was fun in its own right. So was the fact that Matt might well enjoy the play-acting. I found myself wanting that, desiring that he be made happy. And oddly, very oddly, sure that it would be me who received the ultimate benefits.

I might have been a single mother as I lay there in the soapy water that evening, but that didn't mean I hadn't had my share of loving relationships. None for a while, that was true, but they had come and gone in the past on a not irregular basis, my son notwithstanding. And not once, not one single time, would I ever have been content with the thought of being happy if one of those guys had ever spent any length of time admiring another woman in any way. And yet there I was almost asking my son and lover to be happy when a pretty enough - ok, sibling rivalries aside, an attractive - woman threatened to be the teasing target for him.

Perhaps it was some sort of sub-conscious indication that I knew that what we were doing - what my very own son and I were doing - was nothing more than a temporary game, a little fun in the hot summer months. But something nagged at me, telling me softly that this wasn't the case. This was no self-confessional cop out, because I genuinely wanted my lover to be happy in any way it took. I maybe should have been slightly annoyed with myself for even feeling that way - but I wasn't in the slightest. I didn't know about Matthew, but I was looking forward to this.

I finished my bath much quicker than I had planned, drying myself off swiftly but inefficiently, pulling on a fresh pair of almost-not-there knicks and a summery dress so skimpy that a badly judged sneeze might see it slip down my arms. A squirt of my favourite fragrance and I was ready.

As I emerged from my room Matthew was coming out of his. He had switched into plain white shorts and a matching short-sleeved shirt, both a size too small and hugging his new muscles. His hair was still damp from the shower he must have taken and his smile was nervous but genuine.

His eyes lit up when he saw me, "Wow, ma, hot."

I laughed and pirouetted, the hem of the lightweight dress flaring high on my thighs, "Thank you, angel."

He closed the gap between us and didn't hesitate to slide his hands down the skirt of the dress to its hem, then straight up again this time against the flesh of my thighs, "I mean really, really hot."

"I'm glad you approve," I pushed his hands down and away, "But right now we need to make sure we're ready for Mimi. Sure you're ready to face her?"

He shrugged, "I'd rather face whatever's under that little dress, but I guess I am."

"Very good answer."

"Er, ma, I know we can't tell her anything about us... being together..."

"Fucking each other's brains out, no."

He didn't even blush this time, "Yeah. Fucking like rabbits. I know we can't say anything but..."

"But," I finished for him, "if our behaviour makes her raise her eyebrows in suspicion, so be it."

"Seriously?"

I hugged him for a moment, "Matty, I'm not sure I won't be able to keep my hands off you as it is, okay? Just remember, if she has her suspicions just don't confirm them for her. And if she comes on to you when my back's turned, well fine. Enjoy. Just makes sure you tell me every little detail when we're in my bed together, later. Deal?"

"Yes, ma, oh yes!" He laughed then, "But if you don't want her to walk in and find us fucking like those rabbits you'd better let go right now."

For a few agonising seconds our bodies remained entangled and I wondered, genuinely, whether maybe that would be-

The doorbell rang, two loud blasts that had me starting so suddenly that my boobs really did almost jump out of the top of the skimpy dress. "Eek!"

Matthew laughed from where he had apparently jumped himself, the other side of the hallway, "Shit!"

"That's your aunt Maisie, one of nature's real shits," I nodded, "You'd better get the door though - I need to find my heart and make sure it's swallowed down again."

"And if she teases, I tease back, right?"

"Right. But what we have stays our secret."

"Got it," he turned and ran down the stairs just as the doorbell rang again. I took a couple of deep breaths and then followed his footsteps at an altogether more leisurely pace.

I found my sister already gabbling ninety-to-the-dozen as she set her overnight bag inside the door, her eyes never leaving my son's lovely body. She finally tore her eyes away from him when she realised I'd appeared. And those eyes widened as she broke into an even bigger smile than the one she'd already been wearing.

"Hey little sis! Nice frock you're nearly wearing there!"

"Hello Mimi. I'd say the same about your skirt but it might be a belt and I don't want to upset you."

She tossed her hair theatrically, "It's a Versace, if you must know."

"Versace skirt or Versace belt?"

She managed, "Skirt, silly sister. Now come here and give me a hug."

For all that I disliked many things about her, she was still my big sister and I couldn't refuse. We hugged and she kissed my neck before whispering "I can almost see your nips in that thing, little sis."

"And I know," I whispered back, "you've either got little white knicks on or you're going prematurely grey down there!"

She giggled softly into my ear, "Good job it's only family here then."

"Mimi, even you're not normally so daring! And as for it being just family, may I remind you that Matt's turned eighteen now and he likes the ladies - any ladies."

"Oh shush. He wouldn't have eyes for his auntie Maisie, would he now?"

"Bets?" I whispered.

My sister's hug strengthened for a moment, "He must love your choice of dress then!"

I squeezed her back, glad she couldn't see my face, "Mother's are different," I hissed, "but if you hang around him in that little skirt I guarantee he'll be hard in seconds."

"He might look but he won't be lusting after his auntie."

I let go of her then and let her see my slightly wicked smile, "Bets? Pick your bag up and put it on the chair then hug him like you just hugged me."

Her look was level but there was the briefest flicker of uncertainty in her gaze. Her voice stayed low long enough for her to shrug, "Okay, little sis."

We broke apart and I span to face the by-now curious Matthew. I walked past him biting my lip, trying not to laugh, "Your aunt's just getting something from her bag, then do us both a favour and take it up to your room, will you?"

"S-s-sure, ma."

I turned back to see what had kept his eyes glued to my sister, and just what had made my normally sure-tongued son stutter. I didn't know how Matthew felt, but I was more than a little surprised.

I'd expected Maisie to crouch by her bag and let her skirt ride up but she's obviously either really disbelieved me when I had spoken about Matt's eyes - or she was a damned sight naughtier than I'd ever given her credit for. She'd barely bent her knees at all before leaning forward from the waist and reaching down into the little holdall she'd brought with her. The Versace skirt had not just ridden up, but it was exposing at least half of the depth of her butt cheeks, the thin white strip of material between her legs clearly visible - and clearly clear. Maisie, I realised, either waxed or shaved very, very close. I could see that and so, I knew, could my Matthew.

I knew I didn't really need to check, but while my sister was still turned away from us, I took a step up behind Matthew and reached around to feel his hardness in the little white shorts. My voice barely shook as I managed to say to him, "Now go and give your auntie a big hug then take her bag up for her, okay?"

"Er, yeah, if you're sure, ma."

"Of course, angel," I squeezed his stiff cock through the cotton of his shorts, "Of course."

Maisie stood and turned as Matthew almost ran across the room to her. To give my sister some credit, she didn't even risk a glance down at his front, somehow maintaining her poise as just an ordinary aunt. She did spread her arms wide, though, and really - really - welcomed her nephew into her arms. Her eyes, locked onto mine over his shoulder, widened slightly as she must have felt his hardness press into her belly. She gave a shrug with her eyes - I guess you were right little sis - and I could see her struggling to either back off fast or maintain the clinch for just a little longer. I smiled broadly and mimed a hug.

My sister didn't need telling twice, gripping Matthew's shoulders and strengthening her hold on him, rocking from side to side as if they hadn't seen each other for years. When she bit at her lip, and went to cast her eyes away from mine I moved so that the eye contact was maintained, and mouthed 'told you so'.

I could see her normal reserved nature burning away and she stood back in his arms then and smiled up at him, "Well, well, it's good to see you too, Matty. I guess tradition says that about now I have to say 'my how you've grown', and I gotta say that seems appropriate."

He made to move back out of her arms, "Sorry-"

"Oh shush," she laughed, not nearly as embarrassed as I'd imagined, "You're a young man and I think your mum is right. This skirt is a bit on the short side."

"Um, I wasn't-"

"Getting an easy peek at my knickers?"

"Yes! I mean no. I mean... I mean I never saw anything!"

"Not even a little flash of blue?"

"Ah, see? They're white so no, I couldn't have could I... oh..."

I laughed at just the same moment as Maisie. She patted Matthew's arm, "Well I'm sorry if I embarrassed you not covering up properly."

I could see the blush on the back of my son's neck, but he was trying hard not to let his aunt get the better of him, "S-s-sorry I even tried to pretend I hadn't seen."

"I think it was pretty obvious you'd seen something you liked."

The way Matthew's back stiffened for a second, I could well imagine my sister pressing tighter against his hardness, "Er, yeah..."

"It's okay, Matty. But I guess you must be permanently hard around here these days. Your mum doesn't leave much to the imagination in those dresses does she?"

My mouth dropped open with that twist in the conversation. Somehow, my son beat me to a response, "Yeah, but she's my mum, isn't she?"

"I hate to admit it," Maisie laughed, "But she's always been the super-cute sister and she herself said you're a normal horny teen. If you get this hard over me, I can only imagine how rock solid you get seeing her almost falling out of her little dresses!"

"Mimi!"

She gave me a wicked smile over Matthew's shoulder, "Even I wouldn't blame you, Matty. My little sis is many horrid things at times, but like I say, she's a real looker. And before you try to protest too much, nephew of mine, I notice you haven't exactly softened up in horror at what I'm saying."

He was struggling, but tried a manful, "Well like you say, I'm still just about a teenager!"

"Yes," I jumped to his recue, "At least I don't show off ridiculously see-through knickers to my flesh and blood! He's probably still hard from seeing your pussy!"

Maisie feigned shock, still not releasing Matthew, "Oh dear. You couldn't see your auntie's most intimate part through her little knicks, could you?"

"Well..."

"Yes he could," I interrupted, stepping up and determined to pull him away from her evil grip, "And well you know it!"

Maisie ignored me and looked up at her nephew, maintaining her grip around his back, "So maybe I was aware. But honestly, Ben, when I saw your mum's tits almost spilling out of that dress I just knew you might like a little variety."

"Stop it, Maisie!"

She released her grip then, Matthew staggering back a step or two as my sister faced me squarely, "Oh do behave, little sis. I don't think a little flash of my knickers is nearly as naughty as you pretty much flashing these!"

Before I could so much as flinch, her hands rose to my shoulders and she yanked the tiny straps of my little dress downwards. I squealed and tried to cover my now-exposed breasts but Maisie's hands were still tangled in the dress at my sides.

"Oh, little sis! Time has been kind to your tits hasn't it?" She turned to the gawping Matthew, "Ever seen them quite so close up before?"

"Yes!" He said hotly - in more than one sense, "Now let her cover them up!"

"Yes, you bitch. Let me - ugh - cover up!" I was struggling to no avail.

"Are you going to stop moaning about my choice of skirt, then?"

"Yes! Okay, yes!"

My sister laughed then, no humour in her voice, "Very well, little one. Just so long as you remember who's the better sister." She released me and turned away, ready to pass her bag to her bemused and highly embarrassed nephew.

Rather than bother to cover up what my son had been sucking on before his aunt had arrived - and long before she'd even managed to pick up her holdall - I lunged at her back, knocking her forward onto the sofa. As she started to swear and struggle beneath me, I flipped her onto her back and grabbed at her panties, dragging them halfway down her thighs before she could kick me away from her, my right leg clamping over her thighs to hold her down.

"There you go Matty," I was starting to pant, "I thought I'd make it obvious for you since your dear aunt just wanted to tease you!"

"Matty!" Maisie wailed, "Look away!"

"Not a chance," he breathed.

Beneath me, my sister looked stunned, "You get off me, bitch, and you Matty, stop staring at your aunt's cunt!"

I shrieked a laugh, "Oh, you foul-mouthed slut! Boy have you said the wrong thing now!"

For all her disadvantage, my sister still tried to maintain what she thought was the upper hand, "Aw, does poor little Matty's ears get all embarrassed when someone gets crude about female gentalia?"

I laughed harder, "Oh, no, Mimi, quite the reverse!"

"Ma's right," Matthew managed, proving my point, "It just gets me so fucking hot for some reason."

"What? What did you say you foul-mouthed child?"

"Oh," I laughed, answering for him, "He loves it. It always gets him so horny."

"Ma's right," he agreed.

"And just how the FUCK do you know, sis?"

I laughed again, "How do you think, Mimi? Why do you think I haven't even bothered to hide my tits from Matty?"

My sister's jaw dropped open and her struggles stopped, "Are you saying... do you mean... is my cunt not the first one he's seen in this family?"

Matthew looked at me and I just shrugged. He turned to his aunt, "Did you say it was your 'cunt' again?"

"So what if I did? Just answer me!"

He shrugged at her, "The 'so what' is like ma said. It gets me way too horny for words." There was a string tie at the waistband of his shorts and he untied it, "And yes, aunt Maisie. Your cunt is not the first I've seen." He reached down and cupped her sex, "Not the first I've felt, either!"

Maisie made the most incredible noise then. I think it started out as a scream but there was an underlying moan that built and built, "Stop that right now! You just leave my cunt alone you dirty little bastard!"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds