A Mother's Pride Ch. 03

"Oh auntie, that is such a turn on for me! And you're... yes, you're wet!"

As Maisie wailed, I nodded, "Well she hasn't struggled to get up ever since you started fingering her snatch."

That got her wriggling to get free but Matthew just kept on groping at her and shrugged, "Sure you don't mind, ma? I just can't resist it when she says stuff like that."

"Of course not," I told him, honestly. I was getting rather warm to say the least, "You're a growing boy and you need your fun."

Matthew nodded and with his free hand pulled his shorts down. His cock sprang free and Maisie lay entirely still for a few seconds.

Then she started to really struggle, "Oh fucking hell! Matty? Matthew! Keep that fucking great thing away from my cunt!"

He rolled his eyes and I reached over and pulled his t-shirt over his head. I turned back to my sister, thrashing beneath me, "You said 'cunt' again. We really weren't joking when we said that drives him mad with lust."

His hand went back to her wetness and she wailed louder, "Oh, ma, she's so tight here!"

I laughed, "Good for her." I reached out and yanked her blouse apart, buttons popping, "She's always said she has great tits as well. What do you think, Matty?"

He reached up and pulled her bra apart as she screamed, "Just you leave my tits alone!"

"Oh, ma, now she's talking about her tits as well as her cunt!" He reached down and cupped a large handful of her bared breasts, "Nice, but I prefer yours."

Maisie went frantic then and she bucked hard enough to throw me sideways. Before she could struggle upright, though, my son's hands pushed her back. "Sorry, auntie, but you've got me just way too hot."

She tried to buck him just as she'd bucked me, but Matthew was bigger - and he was a lot more determined right then. "Matty! Matthew! You get that dick of yours right away from my cunt!"

That had always been my sister's problem - she never listened.

I grabbed hold of her nearest leg and pulled it towards me, spreading her. Matty needed no further encouragement from me and he bent lower, drawing a hard nipple into his mouth, making my sister arch her back and wail for release. He glanced at me then with frantic, eager eyes and I just nodded my free hand already pulling at my panties, eager to feel my heat and wetness, soreness forgotten.

My eyes were glued to my boy's hard cock as he lowered it in line with Maisie's hot pussy, its lips gleaming with wetness.

She really wailed then, screaming, "No! Don't you fucking dare!"

"I dare!"

He pushed and I watched as the purple, engorged head of his hard cock started to part my sister's labia. I pulled my dress over my head with my free hand, and started to finger myself, the speed starting fast and getting faster still as his cock's length slid into her inch by inch.

She wailed and screamed, crying for him to get his 'cock out of her cunt', even as he sighed 'yes!' - and then he started to fuck his aunt, his strokes positive and deep.

She was moaning louder and louder, her voice telling him to get out of her cunt, over and over until I realised I could let go completely. I sat back, my fingers a blur across my hardened clit, watching a my beautiful boy pumped his cock hard into my sister. He bowed his head to take one of her nipples into his mouth once more, the slurping and sucking nearly as loud as the noise his cock made in her soaking wet snatch.

Maisie's hands were tangled in the remnants of her blouse as she fought not to buck beneath him - but as much as she cried and wailed her complaints, I could see the climax building in her eyes.

I slid a hand between my boy's legs, cupping his balls, "Oh my baby boy," I moaned, "Does her cunt feel good around your cock? Is my sister a great fuck?"

"Fuck yeah," he gasped.

"Get off me!"

"Ignore her," I told him, "Fill her cunt with your cum like you do mine!"

His pistoning grew faster even as panic started to take my sister, "I want to, ma. I want to cum in aunt Maisie's lovely cunt!"

"Don't you fucking dare!" she screamed.

"Oh, Mimi," I managed, my own climax building, "I believe he loves dares almost as much as he loves fucking our cunts! Dare him not to cum in your cunt if you don't believe me."

She started to shake her head, "No!"

"Unless you tell me not to, I really will fill your cunt with my cum, auntie!"

Tears were pouring down her cheeks by then but I could see calculations still flickering across her eyes. "Don't!"

"Don't what, auntie?"

Even as she made a high-pitched keening noise, I knew she was losing an internal battle, "Don't... Matty... don't cum in me... don't you dare cum in my cunt!"

"Really, auntie? Really?" His pace was increasing.

"Yes... No... Just... oh fuck, Matty. Oh you bastard boy! Oh fucking hell!" Maisie started to buck underneath him, "Don't... fucking... cum... in... my... cunt!"

The last word was a scream which let my climax loose and I felt my son's balls seem to expand. "Give it to her," I hissed.

"Oh auntie!"

"Don't let it go! Don't soak my hot wet cunt with your buy cum!"

"Fuck! Yes!"

I felt the spurt and heard my sister wail so very loud. I looked into her eyes and saw fear. Then she started to climax herself. She didn't want to - didn't want to admit to her own arousal levels - but she had no choice.

For all that Matthew's eruption deep inside her had been massive, he kept pumping away as she cried and yelled her way through a climax that was long and deafeningly loud.

After what seemed like minutes, my son gasped and fell forward onto my sister's still quivering body. Other than the heavy breaths we were all taking there as silence.

My sister broke the silence eventually. "Matthew?"

He raised his head, "Yes, auntie?"

She scrubbed a hand across her face, rubbing away her tears, "Take your penis out of my vagina. Now."

"You mean my co-"

"Just do it, now."

"Mimi... Maisie," I began.

"Shut up. Matthew is going to get off me now and I will go to my room. Tell me where it is and then leave me to go there. I'll be out of here in the morning before you get up and I don't - repeat don't - want to see either of you before then, okay?"

I tried to pat her arm, "Maisie, I think we should-"

"Just shut up and do what I said, okay?"

"But-"

Matthew had stood up by then and Maisie snapped her head around to stare into my eyes, "I always knew you were a fucking slut! Now just leave me alone!"

"Matty," I sighed, "Show your aunt where she's sleeping and then come back here, will you?"

"Don't you fucking dare even try!" Maisie snapped, "Just tell me which room I'm sleeping in."

"Top of the stairs, first door on the left," I sighed, "Look Maisie, can't we at least-"

"Shut up I said!" She stood then and stripped off the tattered remnants of her blouse and bra, freeing the tiny skirt to stand naked before us both. She shoved the clothing in her bag and then turned to Matthew. "Take a good look, you fucking perv. Perhaps it'll give you something decent to remember," she cast a dirty look my way, "when no other stupid bitch will let you fuck her."

We watched her stalk out with as much dignity as a naked woman with her nephew's cum running down her thighs possibly could.

Matthew sat heavily next to me, "Did I take things too far?"

I patted his shoulder, "No, angel. She's just trying to maintain an air of superiority. A bit of one-upmanship over her little sister."

"But she seems really mad."

"Like I say, it's an act," I was almost certain, "She sure as fuck cum hard enough."

"Well, yeah but what if she reports-"

"She won't!" I drew my son into a hug, "I know her pretty damned well after all this time, and trust me, she might 'forget' our birthdays next time they come round, but she'll be frigging herself silly remembering how her nephew fucked her brains out here tonight."

I really did know my sister pretty well, although what I didn't tell Matthew was that I was certain she wouldn't report anything because she simply wouldn't want anyone else to know anything, and because she'd just be too scared she'd admit that she actually enjoyed the whole thing, no matter how much she'd complained - and maybe, how much she'd rather it not happened.

As it happens, she did talk to me in the morning, mostly to threaten me with various forms of inventive death, but I was left watching the smoke from her car's tyres with the distinct feeling that she was far happier than she was making out. She'd even shown a vaguely maternal side to me - and about me - making sure I was taking all necessary precautions, and that I was aware that anything that was happening between my son and I was a purely temporary 'aberration'.

I knew I'd been right all along.

Maybe, though, I should have listened to her clumsy warnings. I think I need to tell you a little more...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 35 milliseconds