A Mother's Sacrifice

"Oh, that was nice," he whispered, trying to pull me back down to him.

"It is, but I think your Mom knows a better place for her tongue, don't you?"

Tommy's eyes widened and I laughed as he seemed speechless. Slowly I began to slide down the length of his body. As I did I licked and kissed his muscular chest and moaned at the sensation of not only my nipples sliding across him, but his cock pressing into me. I continued to slide down, until I could feel his cock pressed against my chest and between my tits. Looking up, I saw Tommy staring at me, his eyes wide in anticipation and his chest heaving. Smiling up at him, I slipped my tongue out and started swirling it across his stomach.

His hips twitched and his cock pushed against me. Pushing up, I quickly slid down until I was now lying between his legs, propped up on my elbows. I licked my lips at the sight of his long hard cock standing at attention inches from my face. Taking it in my hand, I pulled it towards me, and flicked my tongue out across the head of his cock.

"Oh!" Tommy moaned, "Oh damn, does that look hot."

"Yeah baby," I asked, "You like your Mom between your legs?"

"Yes." He whispered.

"Good, I like being here." I told him.

Teasing myself almost as much as I was teasing him, I lowly worked my tongue around the head of his cock. I ended by pushing my tongue into the tip of hi dick and pulling it back, tacking a line of his sticky pre cum with me.

"Holy shit." He moaned.

I slipped my tongue back into my mouth and sucked on it. It was my turn to moan at the sweet taste of his sticky fluid. Oh, I was going to enjoy this. Angling his cock and starting at the top, I ran my tongue down the length of his shaft, then back up the other side. I repeated this several times and Tommy was now whimpering and thrusting his cock into my hand. I could feel my pussy heating up again as I felt his hard flesh yearning for his mother's mouth. I ran my tongue back down his haft and this time went lower and started swirling it around his balls. He moaned, then cried out as I opened my mouth and began sucking on them.

Tommy's hands had made it down to me and were rubbing my shoulders, I could feel them trembling and his hips were moving even faster as he whimpered. I released his balls and sliding my soft tongue back to the head of his cock, gave it a kiss and smiling up at him asked,

"You want something baby?"

"You know I do." He panted.

"All you have to do is ask honey." I said softly and flicked my tongue around the tip again.

"Oh Mom," he moaned, "Will you please suck my cock?"

"You want me to suck your cock?" I teased. "Now what kind of mother would do that?"

"I.... a good one?" Tommy asked.

I laughed and gave his cock a hard squeeze. I couldn't believe that not only were we doing this, but having fun. Damn I felt good!

"Well I've always considered myself a good mother." I told and with a wink, took his cock into his mouth and all the way down to his balls.

Tommy cried out and I groaned in ecstasy at the feeling of after over a year having my mouth full of hard flesh. I slowly worked my lips back up to his shaft, savoring not only every inch, but the adorable little whimpering noises Tommy was making. I pulled all but the head from my mouth and gave it a good hard suck. Tommy cried out again and my eyes rolled as I was rewarded with a squirt of pre cum. His hands were digging into my shoulders and grabbing his wrist, I pulled his hand up and put it on my head.

Tommy looked down at me, and his cock still in my mouth, I nodded. He immediately began running his hand through my hair and closing my eyes, I began to bob my head in a slow steady rhythm. Tommy added his other hand to my hair and I groaned as he gathered it in his hands so he could watch his mother blow him. That thought should have sent a panic through me, instead it sent a wave of heat through my pussy. I began grinding my hips into the bed as I slid his hard cock through my soft lips.

I slowly took him all the way down and staying there started to shake my head back and forth. Tommy groaned and I winced as his hands clenched, pulling my hair. That excited me even more and pushing my tongue out I teased it across his balls.

"Oh my god Mom!" he gasped.

I slid his cock from my mouth with a slurping sound and whispered, "That's right honey, your Mom loves to suck cock, and this is such a beautiful one!"

His reply was lost in another whimper as pressing my tongue tightly against his shaft I took him down my throat again. I began to bob my head faster and grabbing his cock started following my lips with my hand, jerking him off as I blew him. Tommy's hands left my hair, and sliding between us, found my nipples. I moaned around his cock as he began lightly teasing them and started shoving my hips harder into the bed. I could feel the sheet was already wet from my pussy and knew that I needed to cum again and just how it was going to happen.

I began sucking him faster and harder and his hips were now rocking in rhythm with my sucking. He was moaning loudly and there was a hint of desperation in those moans. I knew he was close and trying to hold back and enjoy as much of his mother's mouth as he could. That was okay, I would take my time next time, but right now I wanted to taste him, to take all that he had. As I began taking him deeper and stroking him harder it occurred to me I had just thought next time. Well why the hell not? Now that the line was crossed who cared?

Tommy let out a long whimper and his hips started thrusting hard into my descending mouth. His fingers were squeezing my nipples harder and I could feel his cock beginning to pulse in my mouth. Slding my other hand down, I cupped his balls and started massaging them.

"Oh yes!" Tommy yelled.

I wanted to yell as well, but all I could do was moan as my son's cock exploded in my mouth. I whimpered as I felt the first warm jet of his cum hit the back of my mouth and flow down my throat. At the first taste of him, I lost all control. I began sucking him as hard and fast as I could, eagerly milking every drop of cum from his spurting cock. Tommy was crying out and his hips were slamming into me. I loved every minute of it and stopped moving, and let him fuck his mouths mouth. I swallowed and felt like purring as his thick cum slid down inside of me. God how I had missed this!

Tommy stopped moving and was lying there panting. I continued to suck his cock and was rewarded with a couple of more drops. Slipping his cock from my lips, I looked up to make sure he was looking and opening my mouth, stuck my tongue out, then smiled "All gone!"

"Oh Mom," he whispered, "Oh goddamn."

"Better than you'd hoped?" I asked,

"Oh yeah."

"That's right, your Mom's better than those little girls you fool around with isn't she?"

"Oh fuck yeah." He breathed.

"Well baby," I said crawling up over him and after giving him a quick kis, rolled over onto my back, "Remember what I taught you, always be good to the people who are good to you."

Tommy looked over at me, and with a wink, I spread my legs open and pointed at the floor of the bed. His eyes lit up like it was Christmas morning and rolling over on top of me, he did as I had and started kissing my chest, teasing me.

"Take your time later, honey." I told him. "This time just get down there and lick my pussy."

"Wow," Tommy said. "Yes Ma'am."

I watched, my heart pounding in my chest and my pussy dripping as Tommy slid down as I had done and eased down between my legs. I shuddered as he gently kissed my upper thigh and his fingers slid through my wet lips. He looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back, thinking that he really was beautiful. Tommy lowered his head and very softly kissed my pussy.

"Oh honey," I whispered, "Please be good to me, I need this so bad!"

"Anything for you Mom." He answered and with no further hesitation pushed his tongue down into my pussy.

I gasped as I felt his tongue slide through the wet folds of my pussy. He reached the bottom and I creoded out as he plunged his tongue inside of me.

"Oh yes!" I yelled as I felt his tongue swirl around inside of me.

I looked down to see he was watching me and as our green eyes locked, I swallowed and moaned at the taste of his cum in my mouth. Tommy started rocking his head back and forth and I groaned and began playing with my nipples while my son tongue fucked me. My nipples were even more sensitive then when we had started and I began breathing heavier as I toyed with them. Between my legs, Tommy had slid his tongue from inside of me and started slowly working his way back up towards my swollen clit.

I wanted to tell him not to tease, but he had a look of pure joy on his face as he flicked his tongue around my sopping wet flesh. I watched, a smile on my face as my son, enjoyed his mother's pussy. This was after all for him, no, this was for us, both of us. Tommy's tongue finally found the mark and I moaned softly as he sucked my hard button into his mouth.

"Oh honey, that is soooo nice," I cooed.

Tommy groaned into my pussy and I saw he was pushing his hips into the bed as I had done. I lay there enjoying his soft lips around my tongue and thinking of how that young cock was probably already hard again. I gasped as Tommy introduced a finger into me and started sucking my clit harder. I began rocking my hips into his face, slowly in time with his sucking. Tommy started sliding his finger in and out and releasing my clit, began swirling his tongue around it in slow teasing circles. Again I wanted to rush him, but held off. He had waited a long time for me and I had waited a long time to feel this good.

I sighed in pleasure as he added another finger and I squeezed my nipples harder. Raising my legs, I put my feet on his broad shoulders, opening myself up even more for him. Tommy grabbed my ankle with his free hand and started lightly caressing the top of my foot. That simple gesture got me even hotter, the way he touched me, so softly, so lovingly, I had thought this would be wrong why? My focus returned to my son's face between my legs and I smiled as I saw his eyes closed and a look of bliss on his face as he continued to pleasure his mother.

I gasped as he again sucked my clit into his mouth, but harder this time. He began to suck faster than before and his fingers were now shoving deeper into me. I moaned and noticed that his hips were moving faster. I felt a fresh wave of heat flow through me as I realized he was trying to get me off, because he was hard again and knew what would be next, that he was going to get to fuck his Mom. I started shoving my hips up off the bed and into his fingers and tongue. I pinched my nipples harder and could feel my thighs starting to tremble as my body drew closer to its climax. Tommy brought his other hand around and spreading my pussy, sucked my clit even harder. I arched my back off the bed and began pushing against his shoulders, my body straining for its release.

Tommy moved his hand and to my surprise, slid a third finger into me. He had eased it in then suddenly shoved all three fingers in hard. I cried out and slammed my hips up into his face as the orgasm began to flow through me. Tommy sucked my clit into his mouth in a hard fast rhythm and I threw back my head and screamed as the orgasm exploded through me. My hips bucked wildly into his face and I locked my thighs around his head as an orgasm stronger than the first one slammed into my body. I pushed my head back further, opened my mouth as wide as I could and let out a howl that the neighbors must have been able to hear.

I lifted my hips and shoving my pussy into his face, felt it contract around his fingers, then screamed again as my pussy convulsed and I felt my pussy gush into my son's face. Tommy was somehow still sucking on my clit as I writhed and twisted on the bed. His fingers were buried inside of me and I swear I had never cum this hard. I released another scream and this time it was as much one of joy as sexual pleasure, oh God I needed this!

I arched my back so far off the bed, I felt it crack and with a whimper dropped back onto the bed. I was panting and my heart was pounding. I sighed as Tommy slid his fingers from my sopping pussy. I looked down to see that he had sat up between my legs and was smiling down at me. He looked quite pleased with himself and the sight of his cheeks glazed with his mother's sent a thrill through me. Nowhere near as big of a thrill however, as seeing his once again hard thick cock standing at attention and less than a foot from his mother's pussy.

Tommy's gaze went down between my legs and I saw him swallow hard.

"You want me honey?" I asked.

"I want you so bad Mom." He said as his hand trailed across my soft stomach, oh how good his touch felt!

"Yeah? You want to be inside of me honey?" I smiled at him. "I hope so because baby, your mother wants you there."

Lifting my legs, II placed my feet on his chest and slid down on the bed. We both gasped as his cock slid though my wet pussy. I started rocking my hips, sliding his hard flesh through the soft folds of my pussy.

"Oh, don't tease." He said again.

"Tease?" I asked. "Trust me honey, your Mom's no tease." Giving him a wicked smile I added. "If I remember your journal said we were going to go hard and fast the first time."

Tommy looked at me wide eyed and lifting my hips, I placed the tip of his cock against the entrance to my pussy. Looking him in the eye, I told him.

"Go ahead Tommy, fuck your mother. Show her how bad you need her."

Tommy hesitated and lifting my hips I shoved forward, pushing him into me. Tommy gasped, then with no further hesitation, grabbed my ankles and slammed his cock deep into his mother's pussy.

"Oh fuck yeah!" I screamed as his long thick cock shoved into my neglected pussy.

Tommy moaned and began slamming the shit out of me! I cried out as my son's cock plunged repeatedly into me. I was so wet that I could hear his cock driving into me. I lay back moaning as he pounded me. It had been well over a year and Tommy wasn't small, nor was he being gentle. He really was out to show me how bad he wanted me. I looked up at him and moaned at the sight of his young hard muscles bulging in his arms and the sweat dripping down his chest. His large hands looked damn good around my ankles, but not as good as the sight of his glistening cock pistoning in and out of his mother's sopping wet pussy.

"Yes!" I shouted. "That's it baby, you fuck me! Just like you dreamed about! You fuck your mother good and hard!"

Tommy smiled and shocked me by spreading my legs as wide as he could and slamming me even harder.

"Oh honey!" I cried out as he was now plunging even deeper into me.

Tommy put my feet on his shoulders and suddenly leaned forward. My ass lifted off the bed as he bent me back until my feet were over my face. Bracing his hands next to me, Tommy raised his hips and started driving full force into me.

"Oh my God!" I cried out.

Goddamn was he deep! As he continued to pound into me I wondered what the hell Lisa had been like in bed that he could fuck like this. Reaching up, I placed my hands on his hard chest and gasped as his cock drove into me even harder. I closed my eyes and moaned continuously as I let my son fuck the shit out of me.

"Yeah baby?" I cried out. "This how you thought of it? Fucking me like this?"

I groaned as Tommy stopped fucking me and eased back to his knees. Opening my eyes, I panted.

"What's the matter?"

Tommy gave me that shy smile and said softy, "I want to fuck you the other way?"

I felt another wave of lust flow though me as I knew exactly what he meant.

"Oh you bad boy!" I chided him. "You want your Mom on her knees? You want to see her ass in the air?"

"Please?" He asked, "Please let me fuck you like that?"

"I told you honey, your Mom is here for you, anything you want."

And it's not like I didn't want it either I thought as I eagerly rolled over onto my stomach. Putting my head on the pillow, I drew my legs up under my stomach and pushed my ass up in the air so my son could take me the way he wanted to.

"Oh. Mom damn do you look good."

I gasped as I felt his fingers caress my pussy, then yelped in surprise when I felt his tongue plunge into me. He swirled it around and I cried out.

"Just fuck me Tommy! Come take Your mother's pussy, its your pussy honey!"

That must have been exactly what he wanted to hear. Grabbing my hips hard, Tommy drove his cock into me so hard, if he weren't holding me I would have gone forward on the bed. I cried out as squeezing my hips he proceeded to fuck the shit out of me. I closed my eyes and squealed into the pillow as my son pumped his big dick inside of me. Tommy reached out and grabbing a hand full of my hair gave it a tug. Lifting my head, I looked over my shoulder at him

"I want to hear you," he whispered.

"You want to hear me scream honey?" I asked in between gasps as he continued to slam into me.

"Oh, yeah." He whispered in between his labored breaths.

"Then make me." I told him.

Tommy slid his cock almost all the way out of me and then thrust into me with everything he had. Lifting my head I gave him what he wanted, screaming into the air as he tore into me.

"Oh my fucking God!" I yelled as he started fucking me faster and harder than I had ever gotten it before.

He was fucking me so hard our skin was making loud slapping noises and I could feel his balls slamming into my pussy. I was howling continuously and I wondered if the neighbors were thinking I'd found someone to give it to me good. One thing was for sure they would never guess in a million years that the guy giving it to me good and hard was my own son. Behind me Tommy was gasping and moaning and he was somehow finding a way to fuck me even harder.

I was beyond screaming now and was letting out one high pitched whimper as he assaulted his mother's pussy. I could feel his hands trembling on my thighs and his moans were starting to sound desperate.

'Oh yeah honey!" I called out to him. "Go ahead, you cum for me! Cum for your mother!"

Tommy whimpered behind me and he squeezed my hips harder.

"Mom." He gasped.

"Oh, what is it baby?" I panted out as his cock pumped in and out of me.

"I...I want to cum ... on you tits."

"Anywhere you want baby!"

I'd no sooner said it, then he pulled his cock from me. Instantly rolling over, I cupped my small tits and presented them to him. Tommy leaned over me and pumping his cock, cried out as a long thick spurt of cum exploded from his cock and splattered against my right tit. Tommy cried out again and I moaned as spurt after spurt of hot cum hit my tits and sripped down to my stomach. Tommy leaned further over, gasping and sweating as he stroked his cock and painted his mother's tits with his cum.

"Oh yeah baby!" I moaned, "Oh look at how bad you wanted me!"

Tommy pumped his cock one more time, succeeding in getting a couple of more drops to land on my tits, then with a groan practically fell onto the bed next to me. We both lied there on our backs panting. I looked up at the ceiling and it dawned on me that I was lying here on my son's bed, naked and covered in his cum. The thought hit me that I had just fucked my own son. I let the thought roll through my mind and waited for it to really hit me how wrong it was. It didn't happen. Instead as I turned to look at Tommy who was lying there with his eyes closed and a satisfied smile on his face, all I felt was peaceful.

I hadn't felt this good since Bill and....I stopped and felt my heart race as I realized that I hadn't thought of Bill once during sex. Not that I should have considering who I had just slept with, but lately I hadn't been able to so much as masturbate without thinking of him. I had done this to help Tommy, but now that it was over, it occurred to me that it had helped me even more. It also occurred to me as I smiled at Tommy that this wouldn't be a onetime thing. Why should it be? The two of us had felt amazing together and were just what the other needed.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds