A Mother's Sacrifice

Rolling over, I kissed Tommy lightly on the lips. He opened his eyes and smiled up at me.

"Thank you Mom."

"Yeah," I nodded. "Just you. I suffered nobly."

He laughed and the sound made me smile.

"No really honey," I gently caressed his cheek. "Thank you, I needed that as much as you, maybe more."

Tommy nodded and sitting up he grabbed my robe and as I layed there smiling began wiping his cum from my tits.

'Oh, aren't we gentlemen." I whispered.

"My Mom told me to always be a gentleman."

"Wise woman." I laughed.

Tommy tossed the robe aside and as he did I put my arms over my head and stretched. Tommy looked at me and whispered, "You really are sexy Mom and beautiful."

"As are you my baby." I told him, then opening my arms said "Come here"

Tommy smiled and lying next to me folded into my arms. He started to lower his head to my shoulder, but I leaned forward and gave him a long deep kiss. He moaned and wrapped his arms tightly around me. We laid there quietly wrapped in each other's arms and me gently running my fingers though his hair. I could feel him relax into me and heard his breathing begin to slow down.

"Tired Honey?"

"Very, I haven't been sleeping much."

"Me either," I said in his ear, "How about a nice nap?"

"Okay." He began to pull away.

"Where you going honey?"

Tommy lifted his head to look at me.

"Well, I figured you... you know let me be with you and now you'd leave."

"You want me to?" I asked.

"Oh, no." he said

"Good." I said and reaching down, grabbed the edge of the sheet and pulling it up to our chests. "Because you feel so good honey, I just want to stay right here with you."

Tommy smiled and leaning in kissed me. We both sighed as we pressed close against each other. I could feel my nipples pressing into his chest and was aware of his cock resting against my thigh.

"Besides honey," I whispered in his ear. "How can we play again if I went in the other room?"

"Again?" Tommy asked. "I...I thought that... I mean I figured it would be once so you could help, you were saying it was...."

"Tommy," I cut him off. "Slide down a little."

He did as I asked until his head was nestled between my tits. As I started to run my nails lightly down his back, I spoke softly,

"Honey, technically I don't think we could have done anything that was more wrong, but." I swallowed as I could feel a surge of emotion well up inside of me. "I...I can't remember anything feeling so right. I loved how you looked at me and even though it was kind of dirty, I loved how much you wanted me and...." I fought back the lump in my throat. "Lying here naked and holding you? Honey I love you so much."

"I love you to Mom." He whispered and I could feel his tears on my chest.

"Then that's what we'll do baby. We'll love each other. We can't tell anyone, but no one will ever think of it. We'll be together and take care of each other in every way. How's that sound?"

"Perfect." He whispered. "Mom?"

"What baby?"

"Thank you for letting me, show you how much I love you."

Hey," I laughed softly, "That's what Mom's are for right?"

He laughed as well.

"Only good ones though remember?"

"Well then I think I'm a hell of a Mom then."

He laughed again and running my fingers up through his hair I whispered, "Go to sleep baby."

"Love you Mom."

"Love you too."

Tommy sighed into my chest and I could feel him relax even more. Within moments I knew he was asleep. I closed my eyes and smiled. As my mind began to drift off into sleep I remembered the rest of that journal entry, about the other way he wanted me. I sighed and fell asleep to the thought of waking up to my son making love to me.

The End

Authors note Well I hope you enjoyed my latest. What do you think? Sequel maybe? I wanted to have Tommy make love to his Mom, but the story was long enough, but hey if I get a good response, you never know. As always I want to point out that this is a free site and the only payment we get is though votes and comments so if you liked it(or hated it) let me know. Thank you for reading! Lovecraft68

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds