A Mother's Tail

I did so, saying, "Yes, master" in a quiet, submissive voice.

"Let's get one thing clear. I am not your master; your master has been generous enough to lend you to me for this evening, but he remains your master. You are to address me as 'Sir'. Is that clear?

"Yes, Sir," I whispered. This was not quite what I expected. Corey had always been a warm, rather easy-going young man, but I sensed a difference. Now he sounded forceful as if demanding obedience from me. Maybe he was a natural Dom.

He was dressed in a light cotton button-up shirt, boxers and roomy chinos with moccasins. And there was a warm, subtle aroma from his after-shave and essence of young, horny male that I found exciting.

He sat in the lounge chair and, looking straight into my eyes, demanded, "Come here, mother, get down on your hands and knees, remove my shoes and kiss my feet as a sign of your subjection to me."

I did so immediately, without any hesitation, as I knew that to disobey at this stage would ruin the experience. But somewhere inside me, I wanted, no, I needed to obey this young man, my son, who was making me fall under his influence. Maybe I wasn't quite as much in control as I thought.

"A good start, slut, now unzip my pants, take out my cock and give me a thorough tongue bath. Don't bother with deep throating, I just want to feel your soft, wet tongue all over my cock and balls, with just enough suction to bring me off."

His cock was straining with excitement, and as I took it out of his pants, I could feel the combination of hot softness and powerful rigidity. The dampness between my legs grew as I gazed at his perfect manhood. From what I had come to understand, the size and thickness were not extra special, although he was bigger than his father. And I didn't care; in any case, I never believed those stories about guys with ten inch cocks the diameter of a Coke can. What I most hoped was that he knew how to use what he'd got.

Rather surprisingly, Corey had shaved smooth round his cock and balls, and I stroked gently over his crotch, making him shiver with pleasure.

"Oh Sir, you have shaved yourself. Was that for me?"

"No, slut, it was for me. Querying me like that will earn you a punishment. Do a good job with your mouth and I might, just might, limit your punishment."

My turn to shiver now, wondering what sort of punishment he had in mind. Now it was time, and I took his cock in my soft warm hands and proceeded to lick up the shaft from base to tip, slowly, bathing it in my saliva. Reaching the tip, I licked off the drop of pre-cum oozing from the slit before I took the head in between my bright red lips creating a thoroughly degenerate picture of a mother sucking her son's cock. I sucked firmly before running my tongue down the side and then licked around his balls, taking them into my mouth one after the other, then repeating the treatment.

I could feel the tension start to grow in his abdomen and his balls draw up tight as he became increasingly aroused. He moaned in anticipation, longing to unload himself into my hot mouth, but trying to hold off to maximise his enjoyment. I murmured my excitement as I continued to lave him, hot and wet, driving his pleasure higher and harder. I felt a real sense of control now as his excitement grew, and he held my head on his cock, licking and sucking him towards a powerful release.

"I'm going to cum in your mouth, slut, be ready to take it all and swallow every drop."

With that, the dam broke and he flooded my mouth. I suckled at his cock taking everything he had to offer and whimpering my appreciation softly as I tasted his slightly salty cum before swallowing it. I had filled my mouth with my son's semen, something completely unthinkable a few weeks ago. But now, in the depths of my depraved humiliation, I felt linked to him in a way that I couldn't explain, but wanted desperately to experience again. And again.

"Well, slut, tell me about taking my seed in your mouth. Does it please you?"

"Oh yes, Sir, it tastes delicious. If there was more for me, I would take as much as you have to give."

"Hmm. Very well, bitch. Now you must be punished for querying me about shaving around my cock. First, remove the teddy, the bra and the panties, but keep the stockings and pumps on. Do it slowly—do a striptease for me."

I knew I could produce an erotic result, lifting the teddy slowly over my head and pulling it against my tits for extra emphasis. It floated to the floor and I made short work of my bra which allowed my tits to stand free with the nipples hard and begging for attention. Then I slowly eased my dampened panties down my legs and, stepping out of them, I bent, showing the whole of my curvy bottom as I picked up my panties and threw them to Corey. He caught them and immediately held them to his nose, inhaling deeply. A slow smile lit up his face as he breathed in the evidence of my feminine arousal.

"Excellent, mother, now link your hands behind your head."

I did so, knowing this would cause my tits to stand out proud and thoroughly enticing.

"Now revolve slowly so that I may inspect your exquisite bottom."

I continued to obey; and I knew that the juices of my arousal were starting to dribble down my legs from my smooth and naked pussy. More evidence of my depravity and humiliation, but I didn't care. I was falling under the spell of my son's control, and I could feel myself tensing with sexual excitement.

My son moved towards me purposefully, and with a sharp glint in his striking blue eyes. My tits quivered and my nipples, already two engorged pencil stubs ached as they awaited appropriate attention.

His thumbs grazed across my needy, swollen, pulsating nipples and lit an answering spark in my pussy.

"Like that, mother?"

I was so lost in sensation that I didn't answer; then he gripped each nipple hard and pulled and twisted them. The spark fanned into a flame.

"I asked you whether you liked that, mother?"

This time I gave a deep moan and was barely able to answer, "Yes, Sir, yes, please don't stop."

The humiliation burned again in my mind. My beautiful son manipulating his mother's tits for his own enjoyment, but creating a deep depraved need within her, a need for her son to dominate and control her. And that control had barely begun.

I couldn't resist the flood of sensation throughout my body. I screamed and writhed but made no attempt to get away. "Please, Sir, please hurt my nipples. It feels so good when you do that; there is a direct connection between my nipples and my pussy, and this is making me go quite weak wanting your hot cock in my needy cunt."

"Later, you horny bitch; I will give your pussy the attention it deserves. For now, come here and assume the position over my knees while I spank your bouncy bottom."

I moaned deep in my throat and draped myself over his lap. I felt so humiliated knowing my own son had me across his lap, my son, the boy I gave birth to, spanking my bare bottom, causing such emotions and forcing me to accept his domination. But I realised at that moment that this is what I needed so much—that I was his to command.

"How many strikes do you think you deserve, slut?"

"Would Sir be really generous and give me ten to each cheek, please?"

He started by stroking his hand over the soft contours of my bottom and working a finger between my cheeks. I moaned in desire as he stroked along my wet slit. Then, without any indication of what was to happen, his open hand came down hard and rapidly three times on each cheek. I squealed with the pain, but it was not only pain. His spanking spread hot pleasure throughout my body, centring on my cunt. He delivered another four to each cheek in rapid succession. Now my squeals turned to screams as I wriggled and writhed on his lap, trying to maximise the pleasure that was flooding through me.

The final three strong slaps were almost more than I could bear, but after the stinging subsided, the lust-driven response at the core of my being remained, a pulsing need deep inside me.

"Now, what do you have to say for yourself, mother?"

I turned my head and looked deep into his eyes. His eyes, oh god those eyes. They seemed to strip my soul naked in the way I had stripped my body such a short time ago.

"Thank you, sir, thank you for punishing this unworthy slut. I am so grateful for your willingness to show me what I have done wrong, and I shall not make that mistake again."

"Good. Now stand in front of me and kiss me as if you want me to fuck you—hard."

I did so, knowing that a kiss was so much more than just a mutual recognition between two people. So much more than his simple domination of my body. This could create a powerful bond between us as we each gave and took in a dance of lust, desire—and surrender. I knew this, and recognised what the consequences of that surrender might be. The relationships between myself, my husband and my son would be changed forever if I let go of my inhibitions completely for what was only a "one off" after all.

I kissed him, my mouth soft, warm and inviting, although at first I tried consciously to hold back a little and not to let go too much, trying to avoid losing all control. But I think Corey sensed this as he worked his lips against mine, his tongue entering my mouth just a little to start with, and finding my tongue with his. My arms snaked round him, clinging to his body, my hands sliding up inside his shirt. As his mouth insisted, overpowering my feeble resistance, it seemed as if a sort of dam broke and I reacted strongly to the demands of his plundering mouth.

I moaned deeply as we broke from the kiss, knowing that this wasn't just a game we were playing with me able to control the moves. Corey was wholly in charge and I had to obey. And I loved it.

"Now, slut, it is your turn to get fucked. On the bed next to me and you will straddle me and ride me to orgasm. That way I can get a good view of your delectable tits and torture them as we fuck."

"Yes Sir," I whimpered.

As if he needed to check my readiness, he ran his tongue along my soft waiting, liquid slit and I gasped with pleasure, wet with my own love juice.

Corey rolled onto his back, his cock rigid and straining upwards, ready to fill me to the brim. Kneeling beside him, I swung one leg across his hips, poising myself immediately over his enthusiastic cock. I lowered myself slowly until I just touched the tip, generating an electric charge in my pussy. I looked deeply into his eyes to see the excitement and need glowing there.

Corey demanded, "Lower yourself onto me, slut, until I am firmly embedded in you."

I hummed and whispered meaningless obscenities as his cock slowly disappeared into my hot, wet sheath. It must have happened too slowly for him as he grabbed me by the hips and pulled me all the way down until my naked pubis slapped against his. I screamed as he did so, a blend of surprise, excitement and just the smallest amount of erotic pain.

"Yes, oh god, yes. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Sir," I moaned and writhed backwards and forwards and in a circular motion to gain maximum satisfaction for me, and to give him the pleasure that I had come to believe I needed to provide for my dominant son.

My tits bounced in front of his eyes. As I had hoped, deep in my now corrupted brain, he reached up, pinching and pulling my hard, eager nipples, generating excited screams as I hurtled towards an overwhelming orgasm.

"Oh god, Corey ... Corey ... I'm so close. Please fuck me hard and make me cum. Please ..." my last plea was little more than a whisper as bliss flowed through me and my climax grew inexorably.

"Yes, mother, cum with me. Cum when I fill your cunt with my seed."

With that, I reached the crest of my orgasm and sailed over it, screaming in release as my son first groaned and then shouted in triumph as he overwhelmed his own mother, taking her to places she had never been before.

During this beautiful visit to paradise, I hadn't taken a great deal of notice of my husband. But I did both see and hear that as I reached my own climax, Jay did so too. He had taken out his cock and was stroking it furiously, cumming with a deep, gut-wrenching moan as his son drove his wife into her own euphoria.

We all took a short while to recover, and Corey turned to his father saying, "I don't know about you, dad, but I could do with a drink."

"Good idea, son; brandy and soda, I think."

Then to me, "Slut, go and get us drinks; brandy and soda for your master, a can of soda for me and you may have a glass of whatever you want." I disappeared without a word, first guzzling down a large glass of white wine, then returning with the drinks.

As I approached the bedroom, I heard Jay ask, "How are you finding it?"

"It certainly has the most delicious tits and responds quickly and strongly to all my stimulation. I'm going to use its arse when it gets back, and we'll see how it likes that."

I walked in and handed them their drinks, trembling both at how they had referred to me in the third person as if I was just a thing, and the thought of Corey giving me anal sex.

"Now, mother, I'm going to use your arse. On the bed on your hands and knees so I can loosen you up a little. Get your head down on the bed so that your gorgeous bottom sticks right up in the air."

He started licking up my thighs to the junction of my legs and then rimmed around my sensitive little hole. I gasped and sobbed at this new and delicious sensation, but it caused me clench my rosebud in anticipation.

More surprises were to come as Corey rolled his tongue sideways and pushed into my arse as far as he could go. This was new and intensely erotic even though it added to my humiliation, and I squirmed and squealed with pleasure.

"Ooh yes, Sir, that feels so nice and squishy. Please would you honour me by doing it some more."

He pushed his tongue into me again, then withdrew and using a liberal amount of lube, inserted one finger, moving slowly past my clenching sphincter.

"Relax the muscle or the pain will be intense. Haven't you ever had anal before?"

"Yes, Sir, but not often and I'm scared it will hurt too much."

"Hmm, well relaxing your sphincter will help, some more stretching and plenty of lube should keep that to a minimum, but if you don't co-operate, I'll just shove my cock up your arse and you'll have to deal with the fire that will create."

I knew what to expect if I didn't relax. Sometimes, Jay had been less than gentle with me and my arse burned like fire as he ripped into me. So much so that I could hardly sit down and I avoided anal wherever I could. But I trusted Corey and prayed that he would be gentle with me.

I consciously relaxed as he inserted a second finger. It wasn't as bad as I'd feared but I moaned at this additional intrusion, although I felt a building excitement as the moment of truth came nearer.

Corey opened his fingers to stretch me, and then added a lot more lube and a third finger. My arse was now full of fingers and I squealed and writhed. It was a good feeling of fullness, and I needed to go to the final stage.

"I think I can take your cock now, Sir. Please fuck my arse."

"Yes, Corey, fuck the slut's arse and fuck it hard." My husband was getting heavily into the swing of this little experiment, and I felt just a frisson of concern.

By now I was primed and ready. Corey applied a generous amount of lube to my rosebud and to his cock and started to ease inside me. Now it was the real thing and not just my fingers, I screamed and my sphincter muscle clamped tight. He had obviously expected something like that, and slapped my bottom sharply on both cheeks. The sting diverted my attention from the real action and he was able to ease past the main barrier.

I gasped and groaned as he slowly insinuated his cock into me. I had never experienced this slow, steady invasion of my arse, no tearing rush, no searing pain, just a controlling potency, filling me and generating a forbidden lust for this penetration. I started to push backwards, encouraging him to fuck me steadily and deeply. This had the desired effect and my moans alternated with soft screams of passion as I built towards a delicious climax.

"Reach down and play with your clit, mother; give yourself over to total pleasure."

"Yes, oh god, yes—make my arse your own, you motherfucker," I shouted as I obeyed my new Dom, a climactic scream building in intensity as I neared my point of no return, my fingers working hard over my sensitive, pulsing clit.

Corey gasped and thrust hard into my arse and I could sense that he too was nearing climax. "God, you beautiful bitch, your arse is so hot, so tight, you're gonna make me cum so hard—I'm gonna fill your arse with my red hot jism."

My whole body shuddered, shaking and crying with the power of my building climax, suddenly losing all control as my orgasm thundered through me. The force of my convulsions was enough to trigger Corey's and he came hard with his cum flooding into my rectum with a shout of triumph.

I fell forward, and Corey's shrinking cock left my arse with a noticeable "plop".

He bounced off the bed and stared down at me with a stern expression. When he caught my eye apprehension chased away the blissful feeling generated by my wonderful orgasm.

"Please Sir, did I not please you?"

"Yes, slut, but your reference to me as a "motherfucker", while technically correct is grounds for severe punishment."

I trembled, partly with fear but more with anticipation of how my son would discipline me. "Oh I am so sorry, Sir; how will you punish me?"

"Father, may I get some equipment from the playroom, please," he asked with great formality.

He replied with unexpected vehemence, "Of course, son. Hurt the slut. Make her scream. Teach her respect." My concern over my husband's attitude started to grow, as Corey left the bedroom. He returned shortly after, carrying a lightweight spreader bar, some ankle cuffs and some cotton rope. There was something else which he hid from my prying gaze, and this in itself increased my sense of foreboding.

I had stayed lying on the bed when Corey ordered me to stand and then sit in an upright chair in the middle of the room. I was trembling with fear growing inside me and my eyes fastened on his, begging for mercy, but no words came.

Corey quickly arranged me as he wanted, using the lightweight spreader bar with attached cuffs to lock my wrists behind my neck. This had the effect of pushing me forward, and causing my quivering breasts to stand out proudly. Then he locked the ankle cuffs around the chair legs and my ankles, locking me in position so that I couldn't move from the chair.

During the whole process, I shuddered and whimpered. I was alarmed at what was happening to me and scared that my son would hurt me more than I could stand and that I might have to use my safe word. But I had a sense that if I did, Jay would become toweringly angry.

"Please, Sir, what will you do to me?"

"I shall bind your breasts to engorge them and make them much more sensitive."

I gasped and moaned, "Oh god, I've never ... oh god."

Corey carefully looped the rope first around my chest, then around each breast, and around my shoulders before a final loop around my chest, tying it off behind my back.

"I need to be careful that the rope isn't so tight that it will cut off circulation, but tight enough to increase the sensitivity of your delicious nipples.," he commented while binding me into this harness.

When I was finished, he looked down at his handiwork as I writhed, fear etching into my face. Then he bent and ran his tongue slowly across my swollen nipples and I squealed; much more so when he bit gently into them, generating a flood of superb erotic pain.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds