A Mother's Tail

"Now come over to the lounge chair, mother, and sit in my lap."

I couldn't believe it was possible to feel so happy, and I jumped into his arms, whimpering and making meaningless little sounds of lust and desire.

His warm slender hands stroked over my body and when he arrived at my breasts, my nipples were tight and achy. Knowing my weakness for having my tits tormented, he pinched and twisted them and generated a heat that started to flow though me.

"Yes, Corey, please do it some more. Hurt me, my love, the pain is so exquisite, I could almost cum just by having you play with my tits. Ooh, Corey ...," I moaned as he pulled one breast out to its maximum, creating a tortured cone of smooth white flesh, pulsating with erotic pain.

"Now kiss me, mother, and make it urgent. Convince me that I can give you everything you need."

I touched my lips to his in a feather-light encounter, barely brushing against him. Then I kissed the corners of his mouth, not allowing him to capture mine as I teased him. Then, in a lightning flash, I bit his lower lip, enough to make him squeak but not enough to draw blood.

He writhed and tried desperately to imprison my mouth with his, and eventually I surrendered to him, partially opening my mouth and allowing my tongue to slide into his mouth. We met and touched half way, both quivering with desire; Corey held me as if he would never let me go. Our kiss grew and flowered into a full-blooded, hot, open-mouthed French kiss that neither of us wanted to end.

He looked at me with hooded, smoky eyes and said, "Pretty good, mother, now let's go to your room—I'm going to test you some more.

I didn't care. I felt secure in the knowledge that my son would dominate me as I needed, and the rest was merely mechanics. I was wrong about that, but discovering my error was one of the most wonderful experiences of my life.

In my room, I turned and looked at Corey, but said nothing, luxuriating in the sight and smell of my handsome, virile son. I ran my hands over his body and murmured with eager expectation as I did so.

"Now, mother, on your back, on the bed," and he relaxed alongside.me.

"This time, I am going to bring you to orgasm with my hands and my tongue. But I control your orgasm, and you may not cum until I allow you to do so. And until you tell me what you are. Understood?"

I gasped and with a trembling voice, whispered, "Yes,... Sir ... I ... I understand."

I suddenly realised that this would involve me coming totally under my son's control without any way out other than to disobey him, the consequences of which would have involved prolonged and painful punishment. But that was exactly what I needed.

His hands were everywhere, stroking down my body and moulding my tits. Then he bit into each nipple, making me cry out with excitement before he ran his fingernails across my lower abdomen making me jump with the sensation.

And then he reached my pussy, hot, wet and ready. He slipped one finger in and moved in and out, simulating sex. Then he turned his hand so a finger moved upwards and with unerring accuracy, found my G --Spot. Oh god, it felt so good, and I moaned, begging for more and promising him anything and everything.

"Oh my god," I gasped. "So good, so good. Ooh ... mmm ...yes,yes,yes, oh fuck, I need this so much—I can't ... I can't ..."

My eyes had become fixed on his as his fingers moved more rapidly in and out, inflaming the intense longing in my cunt for gratification, to release the lascivious wantonness building within my vibrating body

My eyes never left his, but they took on a pleading quality, silently begging for release. I broke that silence.

"Aargh, please Sir, please let me cum. I don't know how much more of this I can take."

"Tantalizing, isn't it, slut? You're craving for release and an incandescent rapture is growing in your cunt, needing you to let go. But you won't until I allow it."

"Oh please Sir, I beg you, please let me cum. I'll do whatever you want, I'll be whatever you want me to be, just let my orgasm take me." Tears flooded down my face, but he didn't stop working into me.

I realised then what was happening to me. He had moulded me to his will and there was nothing I wouldn't do, and totally willingly.

He worked his mouth down my body, licking, tasting and plundering, making me tremble and knowing what was about to happen. It did, as his lips found my clit trying to hide in its sheath. He teased it out and nibbled, sending spasms of lust and desire throughout my hypersensitive body.

The tension was growing—but he slowed to a stop, withdrawing his finger and licking it slowly and sensually, demonstrating a growing obsession with my taste.

"Please, Corey, please, Sir, don't stop. I need to cum so much."

"Not yet, mother, you've still got things to do. Tell me what you are."

I knew this was the crunch time and I had to shame myself in front of my son, to humiliate myself so that I could gain freedom from my emotional burden.

"I ... I am an incestuous slut who needs to have her son take her and use her in any way he wants. I long for you to eat me out so I can cum in one glorious technicolour explosion. I need you to take me any way, any time. I want you to do naughty, nasty things to me so I know you are my master. I want ... oh god, Corey, I want to love you and know that you love me too."

"Mmm, yes, mother, very convincing." And then he firmly inserted three fingers into my weeping pussy and bent and started licking and nibbling my clit as I screamed in my approaching climax. Gasping and moaning, my body tensed and shook as the storm front grew and became overwhelming. There was nowhere for me to hide, and with one ear-splitting scream, I reached a searing peak that shook through my whole body. My juices flowed from me, and I trembled and shuddered as my orgasm almost blew me apart, a supreme climax that took me into places I had never been before.

I came down from this stratospheric high sobbing and clutching at Corey in a paroxysm of lust induced pleasure. Corey looked deep into my eyes, saying, "You have opened the gates of heaven and hell and looked through them. But your orgasm slammed them shut again."

"You belong to me now, mother, and you will obey me totally in your personal life. I love you more than you can know and I won't harm you at any time, but you will do as I say or I shall be forced to punish you. If you have any problems with that, you'd better tell me right this minute."

"Oh no, Sir, nothing at all. I am here for you, for your pleasure and to make sure all your needs are met. I want you to dominate me and I don't see any problem with that. You know I can't get pregnant and I love everything you do with and to me."

But, please, Sir, can we get some things clear. I will do anything, but please don't harm me or break my skin or put me in danger. I can take a fair amount of pain, but ..."

Corey interrupted me at this point, "Yes absolutely right. You must have a safe word, and yours with me shall be 'wombat'. And I give you my solemn promise that I will honour that should you ever need to use it."

"Well, then, there's not really a lot that I'm not prepared to do, so it's up to you, Sir to make the rules and I will obey."

"Hmm," Corey considered. "I do have some boundaries. I don't do under-age sex, I don't do shit and I won't lend you to another guy. I won't humiliate you in public; that's not fair for someone in your position, although I'd love to have you crawl round the house with a collar and leash and a vibrating butt plug with hair on for a tail. Then you really could be my little bitch."

"I will spank you if I think you've disobeyed, but only with my hands, and I'm quite likely to bind those beautiful tits again and use the soft flogger on them. On the other hand, I shall want to see you dressed in soft, floaty dresses around the house. No underwear but seamed hose on a garter belt and not less that thee inch heels, so I can use my hands on your body at any time it suits me. And I have an odd fetish; I want to watch you dress in the mornings, a sort of reverse striptease. We shall shower together, and to humiliate you, I reserve the right to piss on your tits."

My breathing increased as I contemplated the pleasures that my master had suggested to me. Although he hadn't been specific as to what I called him, I now saw my son as my master and wanted to acknowledge the dominance I had so willingly given to him.

"Master," I looked at him with longing and desire in my eyes. "You have given me so much pleasure, please let me pleasure you, in any way you wish."

"What a delicious gesture, mother, I think I will accept your generous offer. On your hands and knees in the middle of the bed so I can mount you."

"Ooh yes, Sir, then I can really be your bitch. Please ..." I saw his rigid, throbbing cock as he moved onto the bed, and shuddered with anticipation at the thought of his gorgeous tool plundering deep into my needy cunt.

I knelt, presenting my smoothly contoured bottom to him, with my head on my folded arms to give him an even better view. He slapped me playfully across each cheek, and I squeaked in pleasure as my pussy started to warm up. Positioning himself behind me, he leaned forward and pinched my free-swinging nipples, twisting and pulling them to make me scream. But those screams announced the delight I felt as the heat spread into my core, priming me for the thrill to come.

My son took his hot cock in his hand and stroked it along my wet pussy, creating even more excitement before, with one single thrust, impaling me as I sobbed and cried in surprise and lust.

He moved forcefully in and out of my grasping, needy pussy, the velvet tunnel wanting to hold him there forever. My cunt muscles worked hard for him, grabbing and releasing his tool as it thrust into me and out again, and I hummed and moaned in gratitude.

"Oh god, mother, you are so hot. You are such a delicious slut, I can't get enough of you. I just want to fuck you and never stop. Give yourself to me so I can hold you and never let you go."

"Yes, Corey, my son, my master, you are all I want. Please, just fuck me and make me cum and I am yours forever."

With that, my love tunnel started to swell and the tension rose in me. My voice rose in a keening wail and then, with one final thrust, my son emptied himself into me with a howl of triumph.

That was all I needed and as he filled me with his seed, a shaking, screaming orgasm burst in me and I knew I had found my own salvation. I had a master who loved me and for whom I would do anything. I needed no more than this.

So, am I depraved? Of course I am, but there is absolutely no way I would want to change. Corey is my life, my master and my lover. I couldn't wish for anything more and even as I write, I'm trembling with excitement. He will be home soon and has promised me a new thrill. I saw a catalogue on his desk, open at a sybian; the very thought of it makes me shudder with anticipation. I can hardly wait—oh, there's his car in the drive right now!

*

Thank you for reading this far; feedback and votes are always most welcome. As I am a male writer writing from a woman's point of view, I would especially appreciate any comments from women readers. Thank you.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds