A Mutual Learning Experience Ch. 07

We woke the next morning, Sunday, well rested. Mother rubbed her face against my chest.

"I feel like it's going to be a nice day," she said. A lot of mornings we would have gone down on each other, but we didn't that day.

We had coffee. Then we showered together and dressed. Then we went back to the kitchen for breakfast. I did the cooking that morning. I'm pretty good at it. It was a leisurely meal. We were both wondering what had transpired at Janet's house; when she and Edith had set out to get Earl into a threesome. Mother said she didn't expect to hear from them until afternoon. I still had a feeling that the women had underestimated Earl. He is an engineer, and pretty sharp.

Mother and I did some housekeeping. We changed the bed, started the laundry, then cleaned the kitchen and bathrooms. When we had done all we intended to, we met back to the kitchen for coffee. It was late morning by then.

Janet called just after we sat down. Mother answered. She put the phone on speaker so we could both hear. It turned out that I had been right about Earl. He had played along with Mother's sisters as they played their game with the threesome video. He had watched the two women eat each other. He fucked them both. Although he needed a little rest in between while they brought him back to a hard state. Then he watched them eat his cum out of each other's cunts.

When all were satisfied, he told them he had figured out what was going on when we all got together. He said it wasn't hard to guess. There had been lots of clues. At first, when he was only starting to suspect, it had upset him. As he thought things out, though, his feelings had changed.

"I don't really mind," he told them, "I've always had fantasies about group sex, and it appeared, from my conversations with Janet, that it was going to happen." He continued, "I suppose I should be jealous about David fucking my wife, but it was making my wife into a new woman. One I could want to make love with again. More than that, it was leading us to where I wanted to go." Then he added. "I don't need other women, not if all of you are my family."

"Wow," I thought. "Earl is as sharp as I supposed." Mother was surprised. She seemed a little put out that Earl hadn't been duped by their machinations. I thought she, in fact all three of the women, had been watching too many sitcoms with foolish husbands. "Hurray for Earl," is what I thought. I kept quiet, though.

Mother didn't have much of a response. Edith got on the phone.

"I had a beautiful night. Janet says she did too. This has been another exquisite weekend for me. Between my time at your house, and then at Janet's, I will have fantastic memories for weeks."

Janet got back. "It was a lovely night, with two people I love. We are going to have another session before Edith has to leave. I'm all wet thinking about it."

We all said goodbye then and hung up. Mother looked a little stunned. I took her hand and led her to the bedroom.

She pulled her dress off. She was wearing panties. I always wonder whenever I see her in a housedress. It usually means that we will be having sex before long, about half the time she wouldn't be wearing panties under it. I would go down on her then. It was a signal between us. A message that said, "Eat me, right now." Instead, she laid a couple of towels next to the bed along with some vibrators. We were going continue with our learning. Our lessons on how to please each other.

We had been working at housework. Both of us were sweaty. I enjoyed the scent of fresh sweat on Mother. She said she liked it on me, too. After a few kisses, I laid my head on her mound. My face was towards the hair that crowned her pussy. I inhaled her scents. The slightly tangy fragrance. An aroma I loved as I loved the woman who from whom it emanated. The lush feel of her body, soft, slightly pudgy; to my biased eyes, perfect.

I moved back to lay next to her. We were kissing. Lightly. Softly at first. I let Mother take the lead. She increased the strength of the kisses as her arousal increased. I could feel her body respond. Her arms tightened on me. Her mouth, her lips, and her tongue reacted to her excitement.

I had learned much watching her making love with one or both of her sisters. Kissing seemed important to them, as did touching, and caressing of tits. Rubbing their pussies on each other, on thighs, on knees, and pussy against pussy. The final act of going down, of eating pussy, was the culmination of that play. Maybe it was only part of the whole. It all fascinated me. It was an erotic sight. Only the thought that I would soon be participating kept me from jerking off.

Today was different. We were learning today. Not new things, not yet. We were learning more about things we had already started. Mother liked to take things slowly. I thought she was right. I still do.

We spread a towel on the bed and I laid on it. Mother slid down to my cock. She rubbed it over her face. She rubbed it on her neck, where she liked me to nuzzle her and on her tits. She pushed a pillow under my hips. She took my cock in her mouth. I felt her finger slide into my ass. It searched for my prostate. Her finger found it. It rubbed it and massaged it. It was exhilarating for me. My body thrilled. Every cell was on fire with lust. She sucked my cock as her finger worked its magic. The magic that caused me to cum in an explosive gush. I filled her mouth with my slick cum. She laid there with her mouth on my softening cock, savoring the creamy cum I had poured into her. Tasting it, feeling the slickness and the heat.

She cleaned her finger and laid next to me. She handed me a vibrator and some lube. I grabbed an egg vibrator from the table on my side of the bed. As I slid down to lie between her splayed legs, she shoved a pillow under her hips.

I put a generous amount of lube on the vibrator. I brought my head to her pussy to smell her musky pussy; her juices, her sweat, and her arousal. I thought I could sense the anticipation. Her excitement over what was to come.

I licked the dew from the lips. I pushed my tongue into her heat. Down into the hot, deep, woman. I slid the vibrator into her ass, smoothly and gently. I ate her and sucked her as I plied the toy in a fucking motion. I could feel it on my tongue and my lips. She gasped out her pleasure.

I turned on the egg. I shoved it into her cunt. I pushed it around with my tongue. I shoved it up into the tunnel to her womb. She gasped to thrills from the two vibrators meeting deep in her cunt. She was wild, screamed out her joy and her lustful exultation. I let the egg slide out of the tunnel to her clit. I pressed it to her nubbin with my tongue, to send her to the heavens again.

Even then, she was pulling my head tightly to her and to her wet cunt. Even as her body shuddered with orgasm, she was saying, "Stop. Please, stop now."

I pulled the vibrator out and lifted my head from her muff. I shut the egg off and set it aside. I moved back up to kiss her. She returned it, but weakly. She was spent.

"That was wonderful," she said. "Glorious."

We laid there for an hour, regaining our strength. I thought about our learning experiences. There was no doubt in my mind that we were leading up to anal sex, but we might be a long time getting there. Even the idea that playing with vibrators could be enjoyable for us both was something we had to learn. It was something to think about, talk about, and finally try. Fortunately, we could discuss these things with each other. It went back to the beginning of our relationship and Mother's vocabulary lessons.

Eventually, we stirred then and decided to eat some lunch. We got robes from the closet to wear and went to the kitchen. We had some leftovers we heated up. We didn't want to eat too much. There was a lot left to the day and we would be having more sessions in bed.

We cleaned up our lunch dishes then Mother took my hand and lead me back to the bedroom. We let our robes slide to the floor, then laid on the bed to kiss and caress each other. We weren't hot yet. We were just loving each other. When the desire came, our tenderness turned to lust. We soon kissed passionately.

Mother grabbed a vibrator and laid on her side. I spooned up behind her and nestled my hard cock in the crack of her ass. She started the vibrator. She ran it over her clit, along her slit, and then deeply into herself. I pulled back until the tip of my cock was pushed against her anus. I pressed hard on the rosebud, but did not attempt to penetrate. Mother liked to masturbate this way, with, or without a vibrator. The first time we had done it, I got so excited I came all over her butt.

There was enough residual lube on her ass that I probably could have penetrated without a problem, but she wasn't ready for that yet. I did let the tip of my cock push a tiny ways into her. It was just enough to push through the sphincter. She seemed to enjoy it. At least she didn't push me away.

Her body shuddered from orgasms which chased each other through her body. She came time and again with single minded, self-indulgent joy. With a deep sigh, she indicated she had enough and set the vibrator aside.

She spent a few minutes resting, then cleaned my cock with some alcohol hand cleaner. She got another vibrator from the bed table. She smiled at me as she coated it with lube. I laid on my back with my legs wide for her. She laid between my thighs my cock in her mouth as she pushed the toy into my ass. It was a comfortable feeling. I was pleasantly full. The toy was designed for prostate stimulation. It did its job well. Almost before I knew it was happening, I felt the electric thrill in my cock and the feel of my cum gushing from me. My mother sucked it greedily. She happily tasted my creamy seed. Some of it leaked from between her lips. It slid down her chin.

The vibrator was nice. I really enjoyed cumming that way. However, Mother's finger was more personal. It was a different feel. It was not as intense but, in many ways, more pleasurable. I didn't know which I liked best.

We laid together for a while, with more kisses and caresses. We dozed off for a while. The phone woke us about an hour later. It was Edith calling on her cell phone. She was on her way home.

"It has been a wonderful weekend." She sounded very bubbly, "Earl and Janet were wonderful. My time at your house was delightful. We should, all of us, get together."

"We'll see what develops," Mother replied.

Edith talked some more. She said that Janet was floored when she found out Earl had figured out everything.

"It was quite a shock to her. She had been underestimating him." Those were almost the exact words I had used.

She said goodbye shortly afterwards. Mother and I decided to get up and have some coffee. We sat at the table discussing the events of the past weekend.

"Do we want to get together for a big orgy?" Mother asked.

"I don't know," I answered. I thought about it for a while. "I'm not sure how I feel about another man fucking you," I told her. "It's irrational, I know, but the thought is there nonetheless." Another pause. "I know you can enjoy watching me have any kind of sex with one of your sisters. So, I should be able to watch you with another man. I'll have to work it out.

"There is another thing," I added, "I have no desire at all to have sex with a man.

"I need to know how you feel about it," I told Mother. "That will have a lot of bearing on my thinking."

"I'll try to be honest about it," Mother said. I never expected anything but complete honesty from her. "Keep in mind that this is all new. My opinion might change. My first reflex was excitement. But then I thought, how far do I really want to go? What you and I have is too precious to ruin on a whim." She paused then. "So I guess you can say I'm undecided, too."

"Let's table it for now," I said, "There's no hurry to make a decision."

"Something else I've been wondering about," Mother said. "Do we want to show my sisters what we have been learning lately? About our new toys?"

"Before I would have thought yes," I thought about it. "I guess I still think yes."

Mother agreed and we decided to have dinner. She said she'd put something on to warm up. In the meantime, there were a couple of toys she wanted to show me. I turned on the computer while she took care of starting dinner. We sat in front of it and Mother brought up the site she wanted.

The first one she showed me was a double headed vibrator. "I think I'll probably want that someday," she said, "but I'm not there yet." She went to a different page. "Here's something we might like." She showed me a strap on, with a vibrator, meant for a woman to use on a man, for anal. I told her it might be interesting, but if she got one to get a plain, smooth vibrator. We looked at a few more toys, then decided that, with the possible exception of the strap on we had enough. Mother had some definite opinions about the toys we bought. She wanted plain smooth vibrators, not too big, with only a few exceptions. (One exception she made was for a g-spot toy.) Her opinion was that we wanted to please each other. The toy should only be an aid. She felt that some of the bigger, or fancier ones would take away too much from the partner.

After dinner, pleasantly full, we sat on the couch. We watched TV. We thought about a porn video, but decided against it. We watched a comedy that was reasonably funny, then decided on bed. In the bedroom, we let our bathrobes drop to the floor. We laid together. We kissed as I had watched the ladies doing, softly, with increasing intensity until Mother was almost ready to cum just from the kisses. It really made her hot.

She handed me the g-spot vibrator and opened her legs for me. I pushed it into her wet pussy. I knelt next to her head, watching her face for an indication of when I had the right spot. She thrust her hips into my hand, into the vibrator as I used it on her. She turned her head to me, my hard cock in front of her. Her lips slid over it. Her tongue played around it. As she shuddered with orgasms, she brought me to a mind blowing climax. My cum exploding into her and her wet, eager, mouth.

When I came, she pushed my hand away which pulled the vibrator from her. She pulled me down next to her for a kiss. We kissed to share my cum. We let it flow between us. We fell asleep wrapped together.

The next day was work. We had coffee in the kitchen, then showered together. A lot of days we would have eaten each other, but we were totally satisfied from the weekend. We dressed for work and went back to the kitchen for more coffee. We didn't have breakfast. We would get something on the way to work. I had to leave a little before Mother so I kissed her goodbye and left.

Earl called me at work that day. He asked if we could meet for a drink after work. I agreed and we met at a popular pub for the after work crowd. We got a booth where we were least likely to be overheard and sat.

Earl started the conversation. "First I want you to know that I have no hard feelings over anything that might have happened between my wife and you." He continued after a pause. "I realize it was in the context of group sex. And it was helping her.

"I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed Saturday night and Sunday. Janet was still hot even after her sister left.

"We had a talk. She told me about the dreams all three sisters had. About making love to others in the family. I thought that was interesting. Especially the fact that the desire was limited to family members.

"Edith and Janet said that you told them they were underestimating me. Thank you for the confidence."

He paused then and I filled the void. "Thank you for clearing the air about Janet." I told him.

"I think the question is, where do we go from here?"

"Yes," he replied, "that is what I want to talk about. Edith is already talking about a group meet. I guess I would call it an orgy.

"What do you and I want? I think that's what will decide the issue."

"I don't have a problem with Mother and her sisters getting together." I told him. "At first I would have been against you and my mother having sex, but it's been on my mind all day. Why don't you tell me what you think?"

Earl thought for a minute, or so. "I like the idea. I have always had fantasies about sex with two, or more, women. Saturday was the first time it has ever come true.

"I don't have any desire for sex with a man. So if you do, we should get it out in the open now," Earl continued.

I laughed, "That was one of my worries, Uncle Earl. I'm glad to hear it's not your thing. I don't mind telling you that I get a big thrill out of watching my mother and her sisters making love."

"I did, too, Saturday evening. It didn't surprise me when I got excited over watching Janet and Edith. Like I said, it's always been in my fantasies. And please call me 'Earl', not 'uncle'."

I thought some more, then, "I'm coming around to the opinion that if I am with your woman, I can't complain if you are with mine. I think Mother has some doubts. I don't know how she'll decide. But she does thoroughly enjoy her sessions with her sisters. So I think she'll go along.

"I should say that the first time, and probably the first several times, will probably be a bit awkward."

"I agree," Earl said. "Anyway, we can't jump right into an orgy. Janet and I have to see what, if anything, we can do to help Michelle with her marriage. Janet was going to visit with her this week, but they talked yesterday and Michelle is coming to visit us.

"Janet says that she knows the problem, but she won't tell me until she talks to Michelle.

"Let's keep this conversation to ourselves," Earl said, "Let the women plan to trick us into something."

I laughed, "Don't you think they've learned better?"

"Maybe. We'll see." With that we shook hands and left.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds